Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 7, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5, pinturicchio wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf
This is scum. Let’s power lynch this, and get the night off to some killings fast.

VOTE: Pinntruchio

It’s probable that I have a role that requires for me to be shot at night. ;)
Oh no
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 10, Flavor Leaf wrote:Alright, Pinn, let’s work together. You can be my mason buddy if you want this game.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I have a riddle for y'all:

I am as old as Almost50 was when I was half the age I will be en 25 years from now.

The question is, who is the scumteam?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Sounds legit
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 80, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 76, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 45, Flavor Leaf wrote:Goodbye, Snivy. I’ll miss you.

VOTE: Hebichan
In post 52, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Pinntruchio
Flavor what changed between these two votes?
She didn’t want to die early, and I’m a sucker for AtE.

Plus, I like looking at her avatar. It’s cute.
You answered one half of the question. Did you go back to your RVS vote, or am I a filthy scum in your loving eyes?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 82, Flavor Leaf wrote:Back to RVS. We’re in an OMGUS war, I thought
You thought correctly. You may pass
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:42 am

Post by pinturicchio »

So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

VOTE: DrewVa
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:45 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

Oh, by the way, PTs are open day and night, so they probably said hi to their team instead of everyone. Rude rude rude
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 186, BuJaber wrote:
In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

It could just be that he saw how many pages there were and incorrectly assumed some heavy posting and didn't have time to read but had he actually entered the thread he would have seen it's mostly one word posts by RCE.
Yeah, and it could be that they were attacked by a gorilla right after they confirmed they role. What's your point
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:06 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 189, BuJaber wrote: Wait for the explanation then judge it.
Got it. But it's more like "ask for an explanation" than judging.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

Admittedly I didn't look at the Hebi games that we're brought up, I think that's a legitimate read from RR so despite the non-issue between them and bef, RR is town.
I second this with violence.

Also, I agree that RR's read on Hebi was the first detectivesque post and not mine. I believe that RR's effort to take us out of RVS is very clear right now, and I like that. And by like it, I mean "I want you to be town" like it.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:25 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 253, DrewVa wrote: I think this push on a lurker slot. before even a single day has passed is unerscummy. You can claim beetoejuicing all you like but not in this context. I would ignore it but it looks like RVS is over and this is a serious push from you? Amirite?
In post 228, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

Admittedly I didn't look at the Hebi games that we're brought up, I think that's a legitimate read from RR so despite the non-issue between them and bef, RR is town.
I second this with violence.

Also, I agree that RR's read on Hebi was the first detectivesque post and not mine. I believe that RR's effort to take us out of RVS is very clear right now, and I like that. And by like it, I mean "I want you to be town" like it.
This post strikes me as pockety.

~Nancy
1. Serious vote, not serious push. Different things. But how serious is a vote for lurking on IRL day 1?
2. Pockety towards RCE or RR? If it's RCE, agreeing with someone is not pocketing. If it's RR, yeah I can understand you get that feeling, I've been told that before, but my intention, as always, is to create a townbloc as early as I can.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:41 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 264, DrewVa wrote:
Adding LAMIST to the mix. On what basis is this a serious vote? You’re sr us, based on what exactly - BEFORE we’ve even made a single post? This seems disingenuous on your part. Game just started last night. You can hardly consider our slot lurksacks based on that.
I said I ALWAYS do a townbloc. I do that as scum, too. It's a good strategy in both cases. I see that you want to antagonize whatever I say just because my first vote was on you, eh? Aggresive, be be aggresive. As I said before, how serious is a vote on someone who hasn't posted in IRL first day? Thought my point was clear with that.
However, I CAN consider your slot lurksacks based on what I said, you can't decide what I consider as lurking or not. You confirmed your role via PM and the game already started when you did, but you didn't say anything. I don't think that's scummy, and I never said that either.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:45 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 267, DrewVa wrote:P.rdit RR obviously. Now answer my question. How do you make a seriois vote on a slot before they’ve even made a single post - less than one freaking day after the game just started?
To answer more clearly: a serious vote, as I see it, is not only for saying "I think you're scum"; a serious vote is a tool you can use for different purposes, such as getting reactions from the slot you're voting or to see how other people interact with that vote. I don't think you're being scummy because of something I consider lurking; I almost never think that lurking is scummy.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:52 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 284, DrewVa wrote: You did say it was a “serious” vote, did you not? Gun to head (if you’re actually town here), do you honestly think we’re scum here?
Oh, so you DO have a gun?!? :shifty:
Already answered more clearly in my last post
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:58 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 290, Flavor Leaf wrote:UNVOTE: Ryan Reynolds

Enough of that. Not fun when he isn’t OMGUS’ing me back.
I'm giving you some space to develop, that's what a proud father would do
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:24 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 381, Creature wrote:
In post 374, Wisdom wrote:you
Who else?
You were the last one to join the party. dave and malakitty both posted once almost a day ago, but I wouldn't worry
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Is there anyone who doesn't want to have a buddy?

VOTE: profii
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 574, BuJaber wrote:Ehhhh

Nancy using meta to vote someone is consistent with someone who thinks they deserve to be townread based on meta.
Reading last 8 pages and this is the most important post I've seen
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:47 am

Post by pinturicchio »

My thoughts about this last 8 pages: the tinfoil hat is back, babyyyyyy. Wisdom and DrewVa's drama finishing with both voting the same slot seems staged. But I'll leave the tinfoil hat saved for later.

@Tails we have to talk sweetie. I would say profii is more likely scum for his list than town. Not because of the content (well that's something too) but because of the intention: big big game, scary game, you want to be active or seem to be 'cause lurking as scum is good strat and people could hunt you down for staying out of focus while someone else steals the show. profii said it himself. So let's say profii is scum and it's scared of a huge list of players who seems to know each other and know what they are doing. The best way to look busy is to create an early readlist and EXPLICITLY SAY "I'll reply to anyone who ask me about my reads" or something like that. So: profii doesn't create any content 'cause that's too risky. Instead, he waits for the rest to create content for him; if you ask, confront or agree with profii about one of his reads, you will give him the chance to look busy by replying whatever you say. That's the best way to stay engaged when engaging looks scary.

BuJaber and RR, followed closely by the blowfish, are my townreads so far.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:50 am

Post by pinturicchio »

That, plus the early comments trying to blend in. Fortian felt it, I felt it. From all the players who were messing around on RVS, profii's post were the ones who stood out the most.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 433, profii wrote: The important bit is now when people start asking me questions as I will get a feel for what people like or don’t like about the list so yeah that’s kinda my plan - I’m pretty new to games with so many players so I’m kinda trying to draw some conversation my way to get involved
This is what I was quoting about profii, by the way.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:06 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 646, Alchemist21 wrote: I can see where you’re coming from with the Profi thing but Townies withhold reads and reasons more often than you’d think, at least on this site. I wouldn’t scumread someone based on that alone.

Why is the Fish Town to you?
I'm not scumreading him for witholding reads and reasons, I'm scumreading him for asking the rest of us to ask for his reasons. I've seen town withold and not brag about it.

Fishbowl town because he makes sense, at least for me. Same with BooJaber and RR. But it's more of a gutread than the other two.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:15 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Yeah, Wisdom's reaction makes perfect sense to me. You're tunneling hard and not seing the issue with a clear head. I would say Wisdom has been pretty townie, but the tinfoil hat doesn't allow me to
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 676, DrewVa wrote:
In post 674, pinturicchio wrote:Yeah, Wisdom's reaction makes perfect sense to me. You're tunneling hard and not seing the issue with a clear head. I would say Wisdom has been pretty townie, but the tinfoil hat doesn't allow me to
I’ve played 6-7 games with him, so it doesn’t at all to me.

Pro-tip, as someone who has been blatantly fooled by Wisdom before, him seeming “obvtown” means absolutely nothing. He’s a very good player - especially as scum. If the worst hadn’t have gladiated him in Labrynth, town probably would have lost and he pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes in Forgotten Hourglass. Don’t ever underestimate him.
Pro-tip, almost all your reasoning is based on meta, and I don't give a flying f*** about meta unless I have no other choice. I said that Wisdom has been townie, not that I'm townreading him.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 680, DrewVa wrote:
We can agree to disagree about meta but as long as I keep catching scum that way, I’ll continue to swear by it.
Oh of course, you be you. Just wanted to note that I won't be helpful on that matter, if by any chance we are on the same team here.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 681, profii wrote:
In post 645, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 433, profii wrote: The important bit is now when people start asking me questions as I will get a feel for what people like or don’t like about the list so yeah that’s kinda my plan - I’m pretty new to games with so many players so I’m kinda trying to draw some conversation my way to get involved
This is what I was quoting about profii, by the way.
Out of interest what do you make of Hebi who said the post prior to that was towny (where I forgot why I scum read wisdom)
I don't know what to think about it. Maybe she thinks what Tails thinks about you and I respect that, but I couldn't disagree more. Also maybe she was looking to change her vote and needed something else to say, who knows.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Massclaim is discouraged this game 'cause scum has fakeclaims made specially for them
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 743, farside wrote:Im really sorry to do this but
mod please replace me

I joined this for selfish reasons and I realized today I'm using this as a crux to avoid doing things IRL.
That's a shame, but as an "avoiding responsabilities expert", I congratulate you for recognizing the problem. Good luck!

A50, bring the duck here, I demand it
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 757, BuJaber wrote:I think pint is town

I expect more activity from creature, thor, RR, CT.

Malakitty last game you didn't post much because your role was unfun and hard to win with...will you post here?
Your vote is on RCE right now. Do you think that's the best option to place it right now, or do you have someone else you would want to push a little more?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 758, hebichan wrote:Creature literally said he had a test today.
Same question for you. Do you think Wisdom is a good candidate to push right now?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 764, BuJaber wrote:
In post 759, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 757, BuJaber wrote:I think pint is town

I expect more activity from creature, thor, RR, CT.

Malakitty last game you didn't post much because your role was unfun and hard to win with...will you post here?
Your vote is on RCE right now. Do you think that's the best option to place it right now, or do you have someone else you would want to push a little more?
Maybe.. it's not gaining much traction, but I've had good reason to vote for him and I don't think varsoon v him is TvT. I have some sections/ISOs I want to reread after work and then I'll decide.

I don't think I'll be voting profii though. I think you raise a valid concern but so far I haven't gotten the vibe that he's posting just to look busy. He feels pretty genuine to me. I'm skeptical that scum!profii would blatantly draw attention to the fact that he's got no real thoughts on a few players.

Pedit that's why that entry was hilarious
Oh no no, I wasn't asking for a vote for profii, I'm just curious on where you at right now, specially because I have nothing on RCE so far.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 761, Alonzo wrote:I LOVE Sylvester Stallone!!

'GET TO THAAA CHOPAAAA'

Brilliant.
You should automatically win this game because of this
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 770, Tails wrote: Okay. I just disagree. But I think we can both agree that we won't ultimately judge profii by that post alone.
Thanks for replying, and yes, I obviously agree on that. But I have nothing better for now and I'm not convinced by anyone else either, which is kinda lame since I'm better at recognizing town players and sheeping whoever is the loudest
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 784, Amzela wrote: And nooooooooooooow... to be the newbie.

What is pocketing? And what is multiballing/singleballing?
I like to imagine that "pocketing" comes from T-Bag from Prison Break.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:34 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 830, Fortian wrote:
In post 760, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 758, hebichan wrote:Creature literally said he had a test today.
Same question for you. Do you think Wisdom is a good candidate to push right now?
Hey Pintu, I've been enjoying your posts and thought processes so far! But I am interested in why you imply to hebichan that Wisdom is not a good candidate to push.
Right back atcha.

Wisdom seems like a player that won't change his style even if he gets some pressure on his shoulders, so we won't get more information by voting him. Do you think we would be able to lynch Wisdom, even if he was our best bet? Same with DrewVa. I think those two will be better solved after this day.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:34 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Awww this is the part that I didn't miss from this place. Shut the hell up both of you and focus on the game. @Nancy I believe you when you say you're not faking your emotions, that has nothing to do with the game itself, you could be frustrated either as town or as scum. But Drixx is not saying the opposite
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:06 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 863, DrewVa wrote: I know he’s not scumreading me based on that but that isn’t the point. I don’t appreciate him using terms like “histrionics” to describe my feelings. Yes, I am not suggesting that I should automatically be townread for that, only that my emotions are always genuine.
Maybe we understand differently the word "histrionic" in this context. What do you feel he's saying with that word? 'Cause, as far as I know, being histrionic is not intrinsically bad
p-edit: yeah RR defined histrionics as I know it is, and being dramatic is a personality treat, not a disorder or anything like that. My girlfriend is the most dramatic person I've ever known and it's fun, it's like living in a movie
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 868, Amzela wrote: Sidenote, not game related, histrionic is not inherently bad but has been used historically as a way to invalidate the concerns/feelings/treatment of women. This comes from the Renaissance and hysteria has typically been used as an excuse to mark women as irrational and, therefore, inferior as it was said to be only related to the uterus. I believe that might be the reason why Nancy doesn't like the usage of the word, and though it may not inherently be offensive, it could be argued that it implies something.
Good point! In spanish has another meaning, so I couldn't catch that. In spanish is more like being extroverted
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:02 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 910, Wisdom wrote:what is the drama they were purposefully causing? They were just answering to nancy
This. Your whole reaction about Nancy and Drixx' discussion is off.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 911, Varsoon wrote:Yeah profii your vote is bad and you should feel bad
Anyway
Daykill : Profii
:o
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Fuck, p-edit
<-----------
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:32 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 925, Varsoon wrote:DrewVa, here's the thing;
RR was scumreading your slot for their reasons
You asked them to stop being mean, which I believe they took as 'stop pushing a scumread on me because it is mean to do so' rather than 'stop using such aggressive rhetoric it bothers me'
So Drixx, who has a huge problem with people leveraging AtE like that, doubled down on that stance.
At least that's what I've taken from it, if that makes sense.
This is where I stand, too. I understand 100% you Nancy and validate that feeling, but looked from the outside of the conflict, it doesn't feel like Drixx crossed any line; seems like you got it like a personal attack before he could even know what was going on with you.

That being said, seems like you feel a little better now, or at least that's what I get with your last replies. Could we all keep the game going? If anyone wants to talk about the conflict in order to catch scum, no problem, but keep talking about the conflict for the sake of it is not healthy.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 872, Amzela wrote: Also @pintu I just realized that you're from Chile! Come up and eat turkey with us.
Well I think it's a little late to join, but thanks! :lol:
By the way, happy Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving or whatever you celebrate today for everyone from the States. Or not, that's cool too.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:48 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 929, Varsoon wrote: Anyway surprised the thread hasn't locked yet.
Never played with a DayVig before. Does that mean that there'll be no lynch today?

If that's the case, I think I'm in a position where killing me at night is a good choice, so my two cents: TRUST NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOURSELF.

Just kidding, I still think RR and BuJaber are town, add Varsoon and the panda from Ranma 1/2 to the list. I like Tails too. Wisdom and DrewVa, look out for them.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Putting profii as one of the only three townreads you have just before he's flipping it's pretty suspicious
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 953, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 950, pinturicchio wrote:Putting profii as one of the only three townreads you have just before he's flipping it's pretty suspicious
What are you talking about? Why is he flipping?
Varsoon dayvigged him. I mean, we won't know if that's true until who knows when
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1070, Alonzo wrote:
VOTE:VARSOON

For faking day actions
ruru told you to use the vote tags since she's only considering that format of vote, that's why you're still voting Cheeky (farside's vote)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:34 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Sounds good.

VOTE: Dripping Goofball

profii's reaction to the whole dayvig thing was pretty good. Sadly, now the tinfoil hat is on profii and Varsoon as a team who coordinated that thing to give credit to profii. But that's not good for the storyline.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1187, Fortian wrote:
In post 1185, Malakitty wrote:

Ugh toog that just ruined my TR on you

:\
Oh?

This seems an odd reason to lose a TR
Didn't want to say anything at the time, but I felt the same way. Why do you think is odd? I felt like he was remarking his alibi
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

About the reaction to his role: yes, I agree, I didn't say anything at the time 'cause I wanted to see how he played along with his claim, so I'm more convinced now that he's telling the truth. About being interested in the fact that his role exists: makes sense, I didn't think about him being puzzled, but I can see it.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1268, Creature wrote:
In post 53, pinturicchio wrote:I am as old as Almost50 was when I was half the age I will be en 25 years from now.
So you're 25 years old
I agree 100% with RR, the way Creature posted was not annoying at all compared to the discussions that sometimes happen in this forum. Summed up, the one liners were nothing. And I'm glad to announce that Creature is town. Thanks Mathdino!
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:36 am

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: Chickadee
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:44 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1552, BuJaber wrote:Actually if anybody has a town or scum case in wisdom I'd like the key points on it.

I only remember playing 3 games with him and though I've had some success in reading him before I feel it's too early to tell here.

Tone seems townie but then there's the misquoting posts he claims he hasn't read fully which is very odd.
I think Wisdom is not being as gamesolvey as I remember him, but as I said long ago, I felt the same way until D3 when we played together. Even if I thought that Wisdom could be scum (which I do), I would leave that for later. Maybe I'll be dead before having to decide. So in conclusion, I'd be impressed if anyone in here had a hard case on Wisdom, either as town or scum, and I would think that the person hard reading Wisdom would be most likely trying to push an agenda ("Wisdom is town because..." could be pocketing, "Wisdom is scum because..." could be taking out a strong player on D1)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:45 am

Post by pinturicchio »

There's much more players who are being easily read and I'm starting to see some convergence between my townreads, so it's time to start pushing the correct wagons.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: Majiffy
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Daykill:Majiffy
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1598, Creature wrote:There are three good wagons available and we're doing Majiffy?
Sir yes sir
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1602, BuJaber wrote: @pint - what are you doing? I don't get it. You want chick or majiffy?
Chick. I haven't sorted Majiffy yet nor I will 'cause his reaction to the whole Creature spam thing was awful and I don't like his tone; that means that I'm not capable of separating his personality to his role in the game, so I have nothing to do about that slot.

Chick, on the other hand, is a good wagon. Seeing that almost all of my townreads got to the same conclusion I did, I think it's a good slot to put some REAL pressure to get things going on the right track.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:15 am

Post by pinturicchio »

@ruru, I voted for Chickadee in 1599; I'll vote here too so you see this post, but put the tag from 1599 pretty please

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Let me try to do this as easiest to understand as I can. Chick starts her push on Creature, saying that it's not only easy, but THE easiest read in the game:
In post 1090, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Creature

Easiest read in the game. I mentioned it a while back and tried to give Creature time to redeem himself. Other people have mentioned it. Yet no one seemingly wants to vote there.
After some players ask why, she says her approach on Creature:
In post 1107, Chickadee wrote: Only people who haven't played a lot with Creature ask this question. As a general rule: is creature posting? If yes, town. If no, scum.

If Creature comes back and ups his game, I'll take back my vote. But this is textbook scum creature.
Now this is were we can start to see some inconsistency in Chick's approach. First of all, if you have played enough time with Creature, you know that his slot will become obvious no matter what. The thing is, if you start pushing Creature, you are not giving the space needed to let that slot solve itself; pushing Creature early game is the worst way to sort Creature.
But let's keep going. So in Chick's books, if Creature is not posting is because he's scum, and she will reevaluate if Creature shows up. She says that explicitly:
In post 1115, Chickadee wrote: Like I said, if Creature comes back and starts posting, I'll take back my vote. But for now, I feel fine with it here.

But I do see what you guys are saying, and I will consider it.
Now, not only she didn't consider anything told about Creature; when Creature finally showed up, this was her first reaction to his appearance:
In post 1311, Chickadee wrote:
CREATURE PLS STOP

In post 1298, profii wrote:I feel like Creature still hasnt done anything
So join me in voting him?
Instead of, again, giving him space to post, she asks him to stop and tells profii to join her on voting him. I know that she wanted him to stop because of the way he was posting, but she already said that she would reconsider her read when he started posting, so it doesn't make sense to ask him to stop and tell another player to vote for him.
In post 1434, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1402, Creature wrote:Also, aren't the reactions a good thing to read on?
No. They're small one liners that don't mean anything to most of us. I'd rather just know what you're thinking and why about different slots. So many one liners were thrown at me over the last 682 pages that I have no clue where you stand on anything.
And this is were the inconsistency peaks. So Chick has only one explicit read in the whole game, and that's Creature being scum because of no posting; after Creature posts, she says that his small one liners "don't mean anything to most of us", when clearly, she stated that any kind of posting coming from Creature would make him obvtown. Creature posting should have been meaningful for Chick to reconsider that slot and maybe start engaging with other players; instead, her only contribution to the whole game, at this point, is...:
In post 1442, Chickadee wrote:UNVOTE: Creature

Ok

I'm not happy with the "content" but he's posting. So it's something.
Nothing. She finally unvoted Creature, but a little too late considering what her opinion on that slot was. She started saying that Creature was the easiest read on the game and labeled him as scum, but doesn't label him that strongly as town after Creature doing the exact thing she said that would give Creature the status of town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:13 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1741, Varsoon wrote:Can anyone explain why they're voting for Chikadee?
I don't get it.
Forgot to address you on my post about Chick
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:20 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1755, Varsoon wrote: Why would scum!Chikadee want flood!posting!Creature to stop, anyway?
As I said, she was asking him to stop because of the way he was posting, not because of game related stuff. But of all players, Chick asking him to stop pings me since she already said she would sort Creature out after he posted.
It's not as damning as I posted, but is the best we have at this point. BuJaber's wagon is awful, excluding you (as "reasons to vote" awful, and as "there's scum in that wagon" awful)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1950, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1949, Varsoon wrote:RR, can you talk shop with me sometime this game
I feel directionless and I want my Bujab lynch but it's not winning.
Yeah man, what's up? Honestly, I'm just reading along, waiting to hear my othe rheads thoughts, because I'm also pretty directionless. I haven't seen any reason to feel differently about profii or hebichan, and I don't particularly agree with the original chickadee push stuff, but I also lack the motivation at the moment to really push hebi or profii given the lack of interest in those lynches. It's like starting from nothing, and there's not enough reason to actually suspect them over others to justify a hard push. :(

-Cerb
I thought profii's reaction was good, but seems like since everyone left his wagon, he could go back to his igloo. I'm still interested in that wagon, but as you said, no one's voting him. We have to be pragmatic with our votes too, and your vote is accomplishing nothing (no offense).

If you had to vote for one of the leading wagons (not saying you should if you're not convinced by none), which would it be? If you could start a wagon on any other player... you get the idea.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:12 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1974, RCEnigma wrote: Everyone loves Pint
Aw
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:45 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2035, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Malakitty
Creature
DrewVa
Alonzo
Alchemist21
RCEnigma
BuJaber
Clemency
Wisdom
CheekyTeeky
pinturicchio
Fortian
Amzela
Take me, BuJaber, Fortian and maaaaaybe RCE out of this list and we have somewhat the same reads
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2089, davesaz wrote:Nero made that multi vote post after making a comment that too many people were either naked voting or ok with it. Suspecting it isn’t a read list...
Could be. In that case, I've explained all my votes like one or two posts later. A naked vote has an impact itself in some situations
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1085, Majiffy wrote:Oh are we trying to lynch me again? That's fun. Good luck with that.
In post 1126, Majiffy wrote:
But sure, lynch me. This game was unpleasant with 5 players spamming the other 21 of us into prod dodge play and I don't see my enjoyment of it increasing any time soon
In post 2159, hebichan wrote: I dont like the "I dare you" attitude he has on right now and I don't think its town aligned.
I think I didn't see you saying something about Majiffy's "I dare you" attitude, which was much more clear than Tails'.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2171, Tails wrote: As for who I am, if you actually meta'd this alt, it's pretty obvious. Otherwise, I'm going to play as is. If I wanted to play as my main, I would have signed up under that account.
If I'm correct, it took me five minutes, and I'm not a meta reader at all
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2181, Tails wrote:@pint: Right?! And yet Nancy just said she did a meta dive and couldn't find it at all. Makes me think she just took the 2 most recent non-Overkill games, threw them up, then stated the pre-decided interpretation.
That's what I implied, yes
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2189, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2179, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2171, Tails wrote: As for who I am, if you actually meta'd this alt, it's pretty obvious. Otherwise, I'm going to play as is. If I wanted to play as my main, I would have signed up under that account.
If I'm correct, it took me five minutes, and I'm not a meta reader at all
So tell me then. I can do a metacheck on the main and test my results.
That's like telling you a secret in front of the person who told me not to tell anyone.
If he doesn't explicitly say it, why would I?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2194, DrewVa wrote: Okay fine but I have no idea who is alt is but I’ll respect this. Anyway, if I’ve never played with him before, it probably doesn’t really matter anyway.
Have you played with every single player you have metaread in this game? Why metareading Tails in the first place?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:52 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2236, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2168, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2158, Tails wrote:
In post 2109, DrewVa wrote:His not changing his read on me is concerning
Then do something to change my mind.
I have, that’s at least a part of why I’m suspicious of you
OK idr the whole situation with this so could someone remind me why Tails and DrawVa are going at it? I have thoughts that could affect my existing reads so this is pretty important
If it is pretty important, wouldn't it be the correct thing to do it yourself?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2240, Alonzo wrote:
vote:clemency
Use the vote tag please
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2244, Gamma Emerald wrote: The thread is pretty long so I don’t care to go back if someone can help me now
Thanks RCE btw
Sorry didn't mean to sound douchey. What I meant is that asking for help it's usually suboptimal since other players could give you a biased stance of what happened, and the best way to have an unbiased read is well... Doing it yourself. RCE did a good job tho; Thor, not so much. I mean, I have the same impression, but clearly inclined in favor of Tails when you're asking for info and not an opinion.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2198, RCEnigma wrote:Can we get chickadee today and DGB tomorrow? If I need the puppy dog eyes ok but...
Oh, skipped this post. If Clem flips scum, Nero shouldn't pass the night. If he does, I'm going all in
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2261, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2251, pinturicchio wrote:usually suboptimal since other players could give you a biased stance of what happened, and the best way to have an unbiased read is well... Doing it yourself. RCE did a good job tho; Thor, not so much.
You are incorrect - i did a better job because I offered opinions upon the facts.
RCE avoided doing so.
Lrn2scumhunt :D
If he's town, it's his job to scumhunt for himself, not yours. That's what I meant. As I said, I agree with your opinion in that subject, but I don't think what he needed was an opinion
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:54 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2270, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2268, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2261, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2251, pinturicchio wrote:usually suboptimal since other players could give you a biased stance of what happened, and the best way to have an unbiased read is well... Doing it yourself. RCE did a good job tho; Thor, not so much.
You are incorrect - i did a better job because I offered opinions upon the facts.
RCE avoided doing so.
Lrn2scumhunt :D
If he's town, it's his job to scumhunt for himself, not yours. That's what I meant. As I said, I agree with your opinion in that subject, but I don't think what he needed was an opinion
I agree it's his job to scumhunt.
The only way he's scumhunting by asking that question is to get people to offer views.
So I helped his useless behavior become scumhunting for everyone.
RCE did nothing and added to the post count of the game.
Gamma basically did nothing and added to the post count of the game.
I provided scumhunting.

But if you think people re-quoting other people's posts (which would be the theory 'best' answer to Gamma's question by your stated assessment here, or the secondary possibility of telling someone to go read who is providing us clear evidence they don't care to go read) then I submit you're doing it wrong.

What's your take on Tails v. DrewVa?
Not a description of it, but an opinion upon it.
Ok, you got a point, I'll give it to you.
Tails v DrewVa gave me no new info whatsoever, since I've been townreading Tails a long ago and suspecting DrewVa since DrewVa v RR happened. DrewVa seems to disregard any player who goes aggro on slots they're townreading or themselves; if they (DrewVa) were scum, they would've been doing a good job at distancing to some slots and buddying others, in case they flip at some point. Tails, on the other hand, has been pretty straightforward and I don't see any ulterior motives in his playstyle.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:55 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2276, Clemency wrote: nero cain is scumleanish
Mark my words: this is distancing
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:29 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2279, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2278, pinturicchio wrote:
nero is kinda coming off town to me, what are you seeing there?
Scum tend to project themselves into other players in order to create false scumreads. Nero said in his huge post where he explained his suspects that he believed some players were chainsaw defending Creature, including me. I think Nero tried to do the exact same thing he was saying other players were doing with Creature, but with Chickadee instead. After Clem arrived and did nothing to get off the attention, Nero voted for him saying that he's probably scum, but changed his vote quickly to other slot. That whole thing seemed off.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:15 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I think this is relevant

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:22 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2297, Wisdom wrote:3 votes
Actually two since I'm assuming the panda from Ranma 1/2 will happily hammer
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2300, Nero Cain wrote: I have a few questions for you.

If Clem flips town who do you want dead and why?

If I'm scummy for "projecting" why did it take you 5 pages to say anything?
1. Good question, I haven't thought about that since I'm very confident about my reads right now. I still don't like profii and DrewVa, but I think I would have to wait to see Clem's flip and the other ones in the night to know what I would do. When you are town, you don't think THAT much in advance ya know wink wink LAMIST as fuck
2. Why would I? You have to let it cook slowly to get the perfect taste. If I said something about you two being scum together earlier, maybe Clem wouldn't have said anything at all about you.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:18 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2303, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2302, pinturicchio wrote:If I said something about you two being scum together earlier, maybe Clem wouldn't have said anything at all about you.
What if he never said anything? I mean you could say that "Well I would have said something later" IDK, I just feel like town shouldn't be filtering thier thoughts like that. Quite a coincidence that you start scumreading me on page 85 and 5 pages later the guy that I defended and is going to be the days lynch calls me scum.

I'll have some more questions when I get home.
I didn't start scumreading you on page 85, I started scumreading your slot before you came in; then, I gave you the benefit of the doubt 'cause you came in and gave the game a new dynamic, but then you started projecting about the whole "people is defending scum" when nobody was doing that, when it was you who was indirectly defending Chick. And I didn't filter anything, I had a suspicion, I let it by itself to see how it resolves 'cause if I intervene I could ruin it, and when I thought my suspicion was justified, I post my thoughts. Town can and should be reserved about their thoughts depending the situation. This was one of those cases.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2361, Creature wrote:Usually I'd just vote someone and see if I should keep the wagon or move elsewhere

but majority being 14 votes complicates things up
The thing is, you had enough time to start pushing a wagon on Gamma, but you waited a couple of days to start posting, to then again not post anything and come back once more. Of course you won't get a wagon moving with that inconsistency
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2374, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2308, pinturicchio wrote:but then you started projecting about the whole "people is defending scum" when nobody was doing that
I mean, I never saw Chick as really scummy and then I started scum reading some of the Chick voters and other than this recent spam posting he was being a lurksack so assuming Chick was town I wouldn't blame her for scumreading him. I think its completely plausible that a townChick that scumreads scumCreature says "oh yeah, lets push the town that's reading our scumbuddy." I mean, unless you are scum there's no way to know whether this is happening or not so it's odd that you are adamant that that's not happening.

In post 2308, pinturicchio wrote:This was one of those cases.
but unless you and Clem are scum together there's no way that you knew this situation called for withholding your thoughts.
I didn't understand a damn thing about what you said, and you implying I'm Clem's partner is hilarious. Now I'm pretty damn sure that Clem will flip scum and you know it, so you're trying to incriminate someone else. I think you picked the wrong person buddy :lol:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Oh hi.
If I don't make it through the night:
Townreads: Fortian, BuJaber, Varsoon, davesaz, Toogeloo, Tails
Townleans: RR, Alonzo, Gamma, Thor, BrownEyedGirl, RCE
Null: Creature, Alchemist, Cheeky, hebichan, FlavorLeaf, Amzela
Scumlean: DrewVa, Wisdom, Malakitty
Scumreads: profii, DrippingGoofball
Special offer: if Clem=scum, Nero=kill it with fire; if Clem=anything else, Nero=null

Byeeeeeeee
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:49 am

Post by pinturicchio »

My advice... TRUST NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOURSELF
No, for real, I'm pretty sure about my townreads, so if you feel a little lost, try to sort them out yourself and believe in the me that believes in you and in the heart of cards

P-edit: eff you Brown Eyed Girl, I'm not inviting you to my party
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:57 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2478, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2476, pinturicchio wrote:My advice... TRUST NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOURSELF
No, for real, I'm pretty sure about my townreads, so if you feel a little lost, try to sort them out yourself and believe in the me that believes in you and in the heart of cards

P-edit: eff you Brown Eyed Girl, I'm not inviting you to my party
Why shouldn’t you trust yourself?
It's a meme, darling
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2477, DrewVa wrote: Brown Eyed Girl=BEF?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2487, DrewVa wrote:
Spoiler:
Good answer
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:53 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2495, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2489, Clemency wrote:can i die yet
You don't fear death. You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe. We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is...ashes... then you have my permission to die.
I thought the exact same thing. Because of this you are now on the town council, but we do not grant you the rank of master
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:54 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2496, DrippingGoofball wrote:I dunno guys

Clemency seems really town

Lynch me instead, I'm town too but at least I'm useless.
Here's someone trying to look like a jester. Can someone kill her while she sleeps?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2499, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2497, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2495, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2489, Clemency wrote:can i die yet
You don't fear death. You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe. We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is...ashes... then you have my permission to die.
I thought the exact same thing. Because of this you are now on the town council, but we do not grant you the rank of master
This is outrageous. It’s unfair. How can you be on the council and not be a master?
Take a seat, young Alchemist
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:38 am

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: Nero Cain
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2516, Reasonably Rational wrote:Anyways.

VOTE: Toogeloo
In post 1238, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1205, Fortian wrote:Chick, when you’re able, what is your read on Toog and why?
I'm town reading Toog. I think the way they initially claimed was genuine. I think it came from a place of wanting to be upfront about they wouldn't be voting. There hasn't been a lot of redeeming posts since then, but I understand the frustration.

I also don't hold it against anyone to find their "oh it exists" post scummy though.

Nuff said, and please don't just think we're auto-assigning scum to her town reads.

Drixx will probably regale you all with the reasoning used for this particular associative read whenever he shows up. :P
-Cerb
Could you explain a little more? I see this as one of the things that Chick said without saying anything new, maybe trying to agree with the rest of town to get some town points herself.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:17 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Why would a scum self hammer to prevent his partner from hammering. That makes no sense
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:35 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2561, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2555, pinturicchio wrote:Why would a scum self hammer to prevent his partner from hammering. That makes no sense
If Toogeloo’s role is fake. Normally, you’d be absolutely right about that. But don’t you think there’s some weird associatives with Clem’s self-hammering - to according to him, prevent Toogeloo from hammering and Chick’s Toogeloo defense? Either one alone, wouldn’t have made me think that. Do you think Clem just wanted to die anyway and tried to shade Toogeloo? I suppose that is also possible.
If his claim was fake, letting him hammer would make much more sense than not letting him hammer. Unless Toog's role was "if you hammer one of your partners you die", which makes NO sense at all. Also, I don't think Chick's post was a defense, since there was a lot of consensus on Toog being town. I see that post much more like a "look at me I'm doing something", contributing nothing new to the game, than a defense.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2565, RCEnigma wrote:I don't think the self hammer ties Toog to scum and don't think that's what RR was getting at. If anything I think it's odd that's what everyone jumped on.
I'm jumping on both things. I don't agree with RR either, asked for a better explanation, but he has not provived it. I don't think Toog is the best way to go today, and seeing so much people jumping on it without further discussion makes me uuuuh makes me uuuuh like MJ on Thriller.
I made a pretty damn good case on Nero being Chick/Clem's partner
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2568, Wisdom wrote:there are definitely some bussing scum in there as well
bef/alchemist/hebi strike me as that the most looking at the wagon
And hebi/Nero makes sense too.
Change BEF for profii and we have a deal.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:48 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Come fly with me
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Can we lynch Nero now that y'all fucked up? For real, not blaming anyone in particular because of the pandas' extintion, but get your shit together for fucks sake
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2474, pinturicchio wrote:Oh hi.
If I don't make it through the night:
Townreads: Fortian, BuJaber, Varsoon, davesaz, Toogeloo, Tails
Townleans: RR, Alonzo, Gamma, Thor, BrownEyedGirl, RCE
Null: Creature, Alchemist, Cheeky, hebichan, FlavorLeaf, Amzela
Scumlean: DrewVa, Wisdom, Malakitty
Scumreads: profii, DrippingGoofball
Special offer: if Clem=scum, Nero=kill it with fire; if Clem=anything else, Nero=null

Byeeeeeeee
The special offer is still going
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2746, DrewVa wrote:Not opposed to giving Jester his win personally, although I think Nancy wants to lynch scum -- DVa
DGB is making WIFOM shit right now to make us believe she's the jester in order to avoid the lynch today; if she's scum, which I believe is a strong possibility, she's more likely the best power role her team has. So pushing her is a good idea, but she should be killed the next night if that's possible, since the WIFOM shit exists. She's not town, that's for sure.

So in the meantime, before we see if that slots solves itself at night, we should lynch Nero. Can I get a hell yeah?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2278, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2283, pinturicchio wrote: Scum tend to project themselves into other players in order to create false scumreads. Nero said in his huge post where he explained his suspects that he believed some players were chainsaw defending Creature, including me. I think Nero tried to do the exact same thing he was saying other players were doing with Creature, but with Chickadee instead. After Clem arrived and did nothing to get off the attention, Nero voted for him saying that he's probably scum, but changed his vote quickly to other slot. That whole thing seemed off.
This, essentially. And add Majiffy's "I dare you to vote me" attitude and you have the perfect fit. Also Chick's reaction to Creature going full berzerk mode was the same that Majiffy had, but that's not important, just thought I should say it.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2749, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2744, pinturicchio wrote:Can we lynch Nero now that y'all fucked up? For real, not blaming anyone in particular because of the pandas' extintion, but get your shit together for fucks sake
In post 2638, Toogeloo wrote:Actually, if I were to bow out now, I'd have done plenty to impact the game with my global protection last night, so I'm thinking it might be for the best.

Final thoughts before I go...
Nero seems town.
DrewVa seems town.
Wisdom seems town.
One or both of RR or Varsoon seems scummy.
Cerb's GF might be scum too from what I remember reading.
DGB and hebi are just dumb, but could be scum or town.

VOTE: Varsoon
I'm not trusting the reads of someone who explicitly said, and many times that was not paying attention to the game because of the role he had.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1727, ruru wrote:
votecountWith 26 alive it takes 14 to lynch.

BuJaber (6):
DrippingGoofball (609),profii (1142),Thor665 (1438),Varsoon (1452),CheekyTeeky (1603),BrightEyedFish (1717),
Chickadee (5):
Fortian (830),Creature (1540),RCEnigma (1601),Wisdom (1650),davesaz (1658),
Nero Cain (4):
Gamma Emerald (1231),DrewVa (1344),Alonzo (1542),pinturicchio (1593),
BrightEyedFish (2):
Alchemist21 (386),BuJaber (1710),
RCEnigma (1):
Tails (477),
profii (1):
Reasonably Rational (893),
DrippingGoofball (1):
Amzela (1150),
Flavor Leaf (1):
Malakitty (1178),
Thor665 (1):
hebichan (1591),
CheekyTeeky (1):
Nero Cain (1640),
Not voting (3):
Toogeloo,Flavor Leaf (416),Chickadee (1442),

(expired on 2018-12-04 02:30:00) remain.
BuJaber was the biggest wagon at this point.
In post 1731, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1728, RCEnigma wrote:Dave put it pretty well. To boil it down there isn't an effort to scum or townhunt from Chickadee. Even the parameters she used to scumread Creature ONLY applied to creature and none of the other slots that fit in the same category.
A chick vote makes sense but I do really love my vote on Jaber.
So I'll be reasonable for once.

But RCE, I would still like to get your current read on Jaber.
And he changes his vote to confirmed scum 4 posts after. His votes so far had been good: DrippingGoofball, Nero, BuJaber (which I don't agree but ok) and finally Chick.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

By "he" I meant BEF, this is for Fortian who asked me for my townlean on the fish.

About RR, I don't like the yparked their vote on profii instead of doing something useful with their vote, but I don't think they're the best lynch today because of some piece of reasoning they have made through out the whole game. I would agree on a lynch on him after Nero, hebichan, DGB and even Flavor Leaf and profii, but if my townreads agree on RR, I would accept it.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2755, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yay noone died. I'll catch up later today slow down mes amies xx
poor sweet summer child
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

mod, I'll be on V/LA until Thursday/Friday since I'm having cirgury tomorrow morning
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I'm back bitches
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I would've voted hebi if I were here at the time so no blame.

Nero was the scum, stop asking yourselves about that.

Are we going to do something about DGB now?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

How do you know I don't know that?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

So what
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3515, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3513, pinturicchio wrote:So what
What do you mean, “so what”?

No one was flipped but you say for sure, he flipped scum.
No u
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

... are you kidding me right? She took something I said by it's literal meaning and I was messing around because I OBVIOUSLY can't know by fact if Nero was scum or not, unless I was soft claiming, which it would be pointless by now thanks to DrewVa.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3523, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the no u then
It's a fucking meme. Do something useful with your vote
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (isolation #118) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:09 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3570, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3537, Wisdom wrote:nero was almost certainly the antitown death

wish i knew what faction though
Based on the his entrance, hard defending Chick, I’d guess Mafia.

I told eveyone that majiffy was different as town and everyone just laughed.
And you also told me that Nero was probably town since Toog read him as town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (isolation #119) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:18 am

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: Amzela
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (isolation #120) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3624, BuJaber wrote: Otherwise I don't think we should lynch BEF today because like what kind of scum fakes a guilty on someone barely even posting and was mislynchable. BEF would have to be suicidal.
My exact opinion on BEF's case. Could we push people who actually is scum or is this going to be a Toog 2.0?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (isolation #121) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

It is. You're pushing obvtown
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (isolation #122) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Damn, and after I said it was obvtown. My b
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #123) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:49 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3636, BrightEyedFish wrote: My N1 results were all jacked up too perhaps you were in the same boat?
That still makes sense
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:20 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I can hammer if no one is willing to by the way. I'm just an ant in this big ass game
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

We need a votecount, or someone nice that count how many votes are on BEF
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

One more vote and I'll insta hammer
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3717 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

VOTE: BrightEyedFish
Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3718 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 am

Post by pinturicchio »

So I was right thinking BEF was town. Could somebody explain what the fuck happened?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3737, Wisdom wrote:bef lied about his role happened
He should have admitted alch was right
Oh yeah I know he lied that son of a gun. I thought Alch said BEF visited someone on night 1 in his claim but I rechecked, now makes sense.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3760, Reasonably Rational wrote: Also, first thought right now is that BEF received Alonzo's N1 results, saw a guilty, claimed a guilty(to communicate the guilty to whoever the cop was), and that's basically it.

Which, coupled with the likelihood that Alonzo's initial vote was on his cop target means...

VOTE: Gamma

-Cerb
I thought the same thing, but why did BEF incriminate hebi? Was he just wrong?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Ok yeah just read what a bus driver was, but it still doesn't make sense. Could you explain like to a five yo?

p-edit: yeah that's what I thought, that makes more sense.

VOTE: Gamma
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

If there are two scumteams, an SK (supposedly) and FL saying he can shoot people, why were there two deads? Can we assume that maybe one of the scumteams can't shoot? I played a multiball where only one of the teams had a nightkill. Maybe that's why they're called the Underdogs here.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3786 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Also, UNVOTE: Gamma
I didn't notice the vanilla part either. Can we assume there are lot of VTs in this game if there's a Vanilla Cop in the setup?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3916 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

For my baby Bu: Fortian is town.

For FL: you are now conftown for calling me Ryan Reynolds.

Last but not least:

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Good job profii, you da real MVP
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3918 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3917, profii wrote:nah dude I had to out myself to get you all on this wagon :( I wondered if I'd survive again but then you lot might lose the result :(
To be fair, I never reevaluated your slot 'cause I knew I was tunneled and didn't want to start a push on you since other players that I believe as town said you were town, so I was always seeing your posts with a grain of salt. Getting a guilty in this huge ass game, even if that means outing yourself, is something to be praised.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3922 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:32 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3919, BuJaber wrote: @pint - why is fortian town?
We have similar reads and they have a good vote history. They have been very cooperative too, and doesn't try to push their own reads in everyone's face. Similar to what RR does but with more precision.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:34 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Why are they scum from your perspective tho? @MybabyBu
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3939 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:23 am

Post by pinturicchio »

So what, he's confirmed scum. More information = more chances of getting scum. Lynching him and getting more info because of a reduced playerlist and night kill actions is better tomorrow than today.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:47 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Pretty please?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3894, profii wrote:sure
I went FL N1 but got no result - hence I literally said I got no result in that post I quoted recently - that was the breadcrumb.
Then I went Cheeky but she died so I did not breadcrumb it at all for the sake of surviving
Then I went gamma based on some VCA I did overnight and got a guilty.

Note - my role says I can only catch scum, not any other wackos - so I went for FL on N1 because I thought it would give me credibility with FL and he would back me. I've been joking about it though for survival measures.
I went for Cheeky because she was derping and I went for Gamma based on his links to Chick as I quoted + he was quite happy on the 2 town lynches as I posted so it seemed like a fair choice.

my character is "Joe Bomowski"
I've never seen the film :lol:
@Nancy RTFT
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 4020, Almost50 wrote:
Also
pinturicchio
was shot dead tonight for no apparent reason.

pintu was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Weaver" (from: AntZ
). You're a common working ant with no special abilities. Just a
Vanilla Townie

However, you do have your vote and -more importantly- the gift to use it wisely. If you can help get rid of all the baddies in this town you will win with your fellow Townies.

"What are you bitching about? in case you haven't noticed, we ants are running the show. We're the Lords of the Earth."

And of course, you win when all threats to Town have been eliminated. GOOD LUCK.

Now just PM me back with your role so I know you are up for the task.
In post 3657, pinturicchio wrote:I can hammer if no one is willing to by the way. I'm just an ant in this big ass game
Bah
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4805 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 4657, DVa wrote:Cerb seems like he really wants to make peace

Today I was out, nice day for a walk, visiting my fam. Went to the grocery store and saw there were some delicious salted macadamia nuts on sale. I picked some up; seemed like a nice treat for a cool night.

This is the holiday season, and you know, it's a time where we're meant to reflect on the spirit of giving.

What I'm trying to say here Cerb is that you're welcome to lick my salty nuts
I want to nominate this as the best post of the entire thread

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”