DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1474, Elsa Jay wrote:Could we have an alternative lynch on Flavor Leaf?
+1

I heard he’s a really slippery bugger. :P

1v1 between Boon and FL...GO
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Alonzo »

• Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
VOTE: UNVOTE End The Day
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I don't think you can take back ending the day. That's a permanent vote, I think.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Noop.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Earliest eod will occur now is after Flippynips replacement is found and the other two up their game a little
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 767, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I currently dont like Alonzo, but that's unrelated to a scumread. Off the top of my head, I guess if I had to name the person i think has a decent chance to flip, it may actually be RCE. Seems to have went away now after stopping his engagement with TLK. Also defending BEF for no tangable reason, maybe to get towncred?

I'm going to sleep on it for now.
Quoting this post because it's the first one that came up after my last (true) contribution.

Just got done a game with Alonzo where he was scum. Pretty sure he's town this game. When he was scum he played pretty reserved; however he's very vocal and not afraid to get people's attention here and that's totally the opposite
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?
Don't understand this post (maybe it's been addressed)

Our only communication as Day reps together is here. We don't get our own private thread or anything
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 814, Alonzo wrote:Gamma, Elsa, Drewva, Max n Ned and Ultimate Lurkers are fine Lynches for today.

Change my mind.
Why is DrewVa a good lynch? So far, they've given me pretty strong townreads.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 816, RCEnigma wrote:Don't like drewva or Nev (max is pretty irrelevant tbh) as lynches today. Overall though I don't have good scumreads and it's not even that there are a ton of people being town.
[in reference to my above post] I disagree with Nev and Max as well (or, I agree with RCE of not lynching them today). I think they're town

I'm not sure about Gamma, though. As for Elsa, well she still has my vote for the moment until I'm done reading
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 833, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 820, Alonzo wrote:You said this game, implying you have previous with profii, and some sort of metric on how you form a read on him.

How did you reach scum! Profii?
Ahh yes I do. Profii is a more vocal/involved player as town in my opinion. He's been present sure but his early game consisted of recommending ways to bring a votecount in that just seemed of to me for a few reasons:

1.) This setup disadvantages town due to the lack of votecount but I would argue it disadvantages Scum even more which leads to point #

2.) A votecount would be nice to have but not necessary. Town can likely coordinate without it. With it present it makes it easier for scum to spread their votes and town blend or throw of votecounts. Which is unfortunate because I think Profii is strong at VCA but not a part of my scum read. Overall I think scum can't afford to look too coordinated or they risk sticking out and that kind of weakens their sway on lynches.

I also don't buy Nero's demeanor being a surprise to Profii and read it as a soft defense of myself or Cheeky, that in itself is minor. But the way Profii came back to that specifically rubs me wrong. I don't get why he would be hung up on it when he's generally a player with a broader sense of the game and the slots around him.

Thank you for asking about my read Alonzo.
As of now, this lands RCE on my town list. Not exactly sure why multiple people keep bringing him up as someone they find scummy. I will do an ISO later, though, so stay tuned for that
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:43 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:The only reason to really end the day is if things have stagnated and it kinda seems like it has.
True. Unless some of the more inactive people starting pushing out reads then we might as well start contemplating if the day should end.

Does anyone know when the true deadline for D1 is if the end day votes don't come?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:46 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1464, profii wrote:how do we move on from that though?

half the town are for vote counting and half arent - so lets the vote counters are pushing scum, the team mates are surely just going to be like "think ill not say" rather than openly push a counter in the normal fashion.

it's basically impossible to know whats going on. I think I'm going to do what someone mentioned earlier and hunt within the group of people that dont want to openly discuss their vote.
I think that once we enter D2 we should have a good start for information after the D1 flips and NK. If the votes be hidden gets us into trouble then we can try to push people to be more transparent with their votes.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:47 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1481, mcqueen wrote:
In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?

Our only communication as Day reps together is here. We don't get our own private thread or anything

What needs to happen before you feel confident with using your day end vote?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:48 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

That last post is also directed at Xtoxm and nippyflips
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:02 am

Post by profii »

In post 1486, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1464, profii wrote:how do we move on from that though?

half the town are for vote counting and half arent - so lets the vote counters are pushing scum, the team mates are surely just going to be like "think ill not say" rather than openly push a counter in the normal fashion.

it's basically impossible to know whats going on. I think I'm going to do what someone mentioned earlier and hunt within the group of people that dont want to openly discuss their vote.
I think that once we enter D2 we should have a good start for information after the D1 flips and NK. If the votes be hidden gets us into trouble then we can try to push people to be more transparent with their votes.
Thats the point - we are really stuck on day 1 if people don’t participate in a home made vote count
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 1484, mcqueen wrote:
In post 833, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 820, Alonzo wrote:You said this game, implying you have previous with profii, and some sort of metric on how you form a read on him.

How did you reach scum! Profii?
Ahh yes I do. Profii is a more vocal/involved player as town in my opinion. He's been present sure but his early game consisted of recommending ways to bring a votecount in that just seemed of to me for a few reasons:

1.) This setup disadvantages town due to the lack of votecount but I would argue it disadvantages Scum even more which leads to point #

2.) A votecount would be nice to have but not necessary. Town can likely coordinate without it. With it present it makes it easier for scum to spread their votes and town blend or throw of votecounts. Which is unfortunate because I think Profii is strong at VCA but not a part of my scum read. Overall I think scum can't afford to look too coordinated or they risk sticking out and that kind of weakens their sway on lynches.

I also don't buy Nero's demeanor being a surprise to Profii and read it as a soft defense of myself or Cheeky, that in itself is minor. But the way Profii came back to that specifically rubs me wrong. I don't get why he would be hung up on it when he's generally a player with a broader sense of the game and the slots around him.

Thank you for asking about my read Alonzo.
As of now, this lands RCE on my town list. Not exactly sure why multiple people keep bringing him up as someone they find scummy. I will do an ISO later, though, so stay tuned for that
Same - I can easily answer the points

I overgamed - some are finishing so I’ll appear more and more

Also - I work off VCs a lot to prompt me to go look at “why did X end up on Y when Z was happening” - it’s like someone’s taken the map away from me until we get a flip
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:06 am

Post by profii »

In post 1481, mcqueen wrote:

This answers what I wanted to know -

If you had a PT then I was gonna be like - TDK is getting the main pressure so is anyone withholding day end for any random reason which might suggest they’re helping him

But if it’s all in here then great
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1469, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1460, Ramcius wrote:Do we get more A50 in here now?
You want the short answer or the long answer?? Well, whatever.. I'll give you both..

Spoiler: Short Answer
No.

Spoiler: Long Answer
rude
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:48 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1489, profii wrote: Thats the point - we are really stuck on day 1 if people don’t participate in a home made vote count
I get that. But I think we need to push through the mud and keep our votes hidden for the remainder of D1. It will keep any potential PR L-1s or whatever we call it this game from having to claim and scum will be forced to practically guess for their NK.

After the dust settles and D2 starts we will have alot of information to proceed with. The D1 flip, nk, and the final D1 VC.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hm, we should have vote for end of day too and if we have let's say 2/3 of players to vote for it, we should end it.

VOTE: End day
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1446, DrewVa wrote:And you assuming we’re being scummy, rather than just wrong.
That's the game though
Also, you could be seen as being possibly lamist or tryharding?
:lol: :lol:
LAMEESist.
At any rate, if you don’t get your partner to stop voting to “end the day”, I’m seriously considering policy lynching you, and this is coming from someone who is opposed to them on principle.

Lamees can’t vote for that, so please make her stop. It’s hella annoying.
Nah, it's cute, and harmless.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultimate Liars
Ultimate Liars
Townie
Ultimate Liars
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Ultimate Liars »

vla till December 26th

Sorry. Too busy.

-kokichi
Ultimate Liars
Ultimate Liars
Townie
Ultimate Liars
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Ultimate Liars »

What have I missed

-kokichi
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Your about to be lynched, Kokichi.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1498, Elsa Jay wrote:Your about to be lynched, Kokichi.
you're not supposed to tell him that, he might start defend himself and we will need another target for lynch

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”