Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 346, ofrhz wrote:Hi!
UNVOTE:
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 349, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i kinda v read how confident/doesnt give a fuck how he's read mbaki is
Can you reword this sentence? I don't know what you're trying to say.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by LolWagons »

I don’t really like how Mewtaph comes in and just asks Trekkie to explain after Dann is clearly already pressuring him.

Still have too many townreads but whatever. I’m fairly confident I was right the first time.

VOTE: Mewtaph

Still don’t know if Trekkie pushes me as scum but he isn’t responding well to Dans pressure.

Podo/Dann/Sheep still town. Be interesting to see if Bri’s replacement towns it up.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Yep, I'm definitely not a fan of how Mewtaph has essentially faded out of existence since pressure stopped being applied to him.
In post 347, Trekkie99 wrote:No I think Lolwagons case against Mewtaph was fine, I was just under the opinion that lolwagons intention in having the discussion with mewtaph was to give the appearance of being involved in a semi-noteworthy discussion so he wouldn't look like a scum trying to stay out of heated discussions.
Mewtaph has not been involved in any real noteworthy discussions outside of his initial spats with podoboq and LolWagons. Nor has he offered many/any real reads of his own thus far in the game. Why is he on your town list if I could make the same case on him that you made on LolWagons?
In post 347, Trekkie99 wrote:Mixed. The fact that he was willing to challenge Podoboq could mean my initial opinion of lolwagons was incorrect, or lolwagons felt the the need to step up his game since the discussion of his activity had been brought up.
Which do you think is more likely? I don't like this fence-sitting.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 352, LolWagons wrote:I don’t really like how Mewtaph comes in and just asks Trekkie to explain after Dann is clearly already pressuring him.
Are we just accepting Gamma doing the same thing then
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 354, Dannflor wrote:
In post 352, LolWagons wrote:I don’t really like how Mewtaph comes in and just asks Trekkie to explain after Dann is clearly already pressuring him.
Are we just accepting Gamma doing the same thing then
As I’ve said I just got burned by Gamma-town. Thought for sure he was scum because literally 2/3 of his posts were active lurking or defensive. Flipped town.

I’d totally vote him if I thought the case was good and I trusted my read on the person voting for him. But I’m not pushing a case on him.

If he flips scum I’ll deal with the fallout of not actively pressing him, it’s easier to do than try to read him.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I think that's fair actually, given his play the whole game. I was just curious if that is what your thought process was.
In post 347, Trekkie99 wrote:Mixed. The fact that he was willing to challenge Podoboq could mean my initial opinion of lolwagons was incorrect, or lolwagons felt the the need to step up his game since the discussion of his activity had been brought up.
Which do you think is more likely? I don't like this fence-sitting.
I want to explain this better. Usually mixed reads occur because a player has done both towny and scummy things. Trekkie's "mixed" read here on LolWagons is just saying that something he did "could be either towny or scummy." It looks like it offers up an opinion without actually offering up anything.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

Mewtaph has not been involved in any real noteworthy discussions outside of his initial spats with podoboq and LolWagons. Nor has he offered many/any real reads of his own thus far in the game.
Why is he on your town list if I could make the same case on him that you made on LolWagons?
Because IMO mewtaph has been active, involved, has asked reasonable questions, and has handled himself well under criticism.
Which do you think is more likely
? I don't like this fence-sitting.
Based on his more recent activity, I'd say my initial opinion of him was wrong.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 298, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 292, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Podoboq

One away from lynch.
Those two things in the same sentence in the manner in which you've so plainly stated them makes me uneasy.
If you’re wrong about me and feel uneasy about him is there any reason you’re not actively pressuring this slot more than the above post? Or voting him?

I really didn’t think someone would come in and scumread me like that, honestly thought it was really ballsy to do as scum but the way you’re only offering what seems to be absolutely necessary to get through Dann’s questions is eroding that initial instinct I had to call you town.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 351, podoboq wrote:
In post 349, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i kinda v read how confident/doesnt give a fuck how he's read mbaki is
Can you reword this sentence? I don't know what you're trying to say.
idk

mbaki is confident

mbaki doesnt give a fuck how he's read

i v read it
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 358, LolWagons wrote:
In post 298, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 292, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Podoboq

One away from lynch.
Those two things in the same sentence in the manner in which you've so plainly stated them makes me uneasy.
If you’re wrong about me and feel uneasy about him is there any reason you’re not actively pressuring this slot more than the above post? Or voting him.
Mbaki said he was baiting which sounded legit.
In post 313, mbaki wrote:It is explained. It was bait. If I'm voting Podo anyways (which is a real vote), might as well throw in that. Never know.
In post 358, LolWagons wrote:I really didn’t think someone would come in and scumread me like that, honestly thought it was really ballsy to do as scum but
the way you’re only offering what seems to be absolutely necessary to get through Dann’s questions is eroding that initial instinct I had to call you town
The "absolute necessary" is everything I have to offer. I can't think of anything else to say.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

I don't really like doing lists in general, but here's where I'm at currently...

-- Town --
{Dannflor, LolWagons, mbaki}
{Gamma, Trekkie}
{podopoq, ofrhz, Sheepsaysmeep}
-- Mafia --
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 360, Trekkie99 wrote:Mbaki said he was baiting which sounded legit
You also said he's one of your scum reads in post #234. If you've changed your mind about LolWagons, why not vote mbaki? In fact, why aren't you voting
anyone
? You come in with these two scum reads and the only thing you do is UNVOTE LolWagons. And now it doesn't even seem like either of those reads were particularly strong.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:03 am

Post by podoboq »

V/LA because holidays.

I’ll still be checking in, just not able to make walls while I’m away from my computer.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 362, Dannflor wrote:You also said he's one of your scum reads in post #234. If you've changed your mind about LolWagons, why not vote mbaki? In fact, why aren't you voting
anyone
? You come in with these two scum reads and the only thing you do is UNVOTE LolWagons. And now it doesn't even seem like either of those reads were particularly strong.
My scum read on LolWagons was fairly strong at the time while mbaki could have probably fit into a mixed category due to his activity level and behavior which I viewed as comparable but not equal or greater to lolwagons's. However this post by lolwagons pinged me as possible scum helping a mate which pushed mbaki into the position of possibly being a scum mate.
In post 208, LolWagons wrote:
In post 156, mbaki wrote:I have glazed over almost every Mewtaph post this game. Just the way he types I guess.
Does scum say this? I don’t think mafia tends to say shit like this.
With my opinion of lolwagons changed, I've mostly forgotten about mbaki putting him in a mixed category next to Gamma Emerald who speaking of which is mixed to me only because of his post where he criticized some chitchat but then later said he wasn't interested in discussing anything. Ignore that little debacle and he basically becomes null sitting next to ofrhz and sheepsaysmeep.

My town reads on dannflor, mewtaph, and podoboq are still strong however. I feel pretty confident in adding lolwagons to my town reads.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Town: dannflor, mewtaph, podoboq, lolwagons

Mixed: gamma emerald, mbaki

Null: ofrhz, sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:53 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 365, Trekkie99 wrote:Town: dannflor, mewtaph, podoboq, lolwagons

havent read any other of your slots posts yet but you have half the game as town and no wolfreads?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 344, Dannflor wrote:He messed up his quote tags. I don't think there is a story there.
I didn’t see any broken tags though...
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

ive basically skimmed through everything except like

i read 3/4 of it while i was half asleep and multitasking and barely remember anything off the top of my head

sheep, dan, mbaki villagers and im actually really really confident on both of them

mew is wolfy, gmama was kinda wolfy
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:10 am

Post by mbaki »

Now I decide if Mew's trying to pocket or if he / me / Lolwagons / Dannflor can be an actual town core. Hm.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Thespio »

VC
VOTE COUNT:

Mewtaph:
bristep123, Sheepsaysmeep, LolWagons
Podoboq
Mewtaph, Gamma Emerald, mbaki
Trekkie99:
Dannflor
No Vote:
Trekkie99, podoboq
With 9 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Time Remaining:
(expired on 2018-12-27 19:05:03)
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 365, Trekkie99 wrote:Town: dannflor, mewtaph, podoboq, lolwagons

I ask again, why aren't you voting? You should at least be pressuring one of your mixed reads to get a better feel for them. Right now, you're doing... Nothing.
In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:I didn’t see any broken tags though...
Literally just look at the post and then how he fixed it two posts later. He was trying to quote me and failed. Do you have anything useful to offer the game? I mean I townread you earlier but your ISO has improved 0%.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:43 am

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Trekkie
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

I get the inkling that Gamma Emerald isn't scum but just a townie being dead weight. Hopefully this will wake him up.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

this feels like a sort by postcount game where the game is being controlled by village currently

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”