Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1449, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1447, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1443, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1428, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Gamma

There is one thing that i didn't revealed yet about his rambling - RFB Rematch. He was townreading me in that game, i still remember how Gork was asking him about it, when Gork was pushing for my lynch D2, so how Gamma decided he can't read me after a game, where he was correct on my slot all time? Especially, when that game wasn't something you should base your reads off. 32p very large game, I get pissed off mid D1 and I stopped reading thread after no one cared about my pushes, yet he think he can't read me anymore. But we are here, he votes me, says I have some secret agenda (guess i'm jester and want get lynched D1 with my pushes).

But you are free PLing some lurker, or Alonzo, or other troll, choice is yours
we scum read gamma for the same reasons, yet you consider me a SR?
LOL you weren’t even in that game you slimeball
did I say I was?

we have been playing together across multiple games for the last couple of months, across which I have had to read you many times and either after or during each of those games we have discussed why i read you the way I did, so for you to fake an AtE and act like you have no idea how I play or form reads is laughable here..
And you’ve read me right how many times so far?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 am

Post by DrewVa »

Kokichi would never defend himself, he'd just claim mason.

-D
Ultimate Liars
Ultimate Liars
Townie
Ultimate Liars
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Ultimate Liars »

I'm masons with Hebichan
Ultimate Liars
Ultimate Liars
Townie
Ultimate Liars
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Ultimate Liars »

Seriously what have I missed, I can read the last page guys, I know I'm not being lynched. I don't have much time to read till the 26th so any help is appreciated.

-kokichi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1333, The Last Knight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1317, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1309, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.
We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.
i don't see any indication of town. he's either playing in a anti-town way or scum openly pushing a scum agenda
Agreed. He wanted to lynch me for giving him an FOS for his extremely suspicious end the day vote.

I think I feel better about this vote. for now.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Alonzo
In post 1319, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1292, Xtoxm wrote:I'm going to have to wade in here. If your clear use of vote tags should be disregarded as a joke, at what point do you draw the line between assuming a vote is a joke and a vote is real? The most sensible course of action is to take literal votes at face value, and you told us that you're voting yourself. If you don't want that in the artificial VC, go ahead and change it.
Oh, I don't think he should have assumed it was a joke. I think he should have asked rather than assuming ANYTHING, because it was meant to cause some confusion about whether it was an actual vote or not.
In post 1293, DrewVa wrote:@Something_Smart, who are you voting for, in your ACTUAL confessional?
I would hardly be right to be voting anyone when I haven't expressed any scumreads worthy of the name. I'll vote if and when I see someone who I actually think is substantially more likely scum than town. That doesn't always happen day 1, and it's even less likely to happen in a game like this. For clarity's sake, the answer right now is nobody.

I won't necessarily say when I vote someone, but if I refrain from doing so I will have a reason for not saying it. Probably that reason will be that I think the person would either clam up under pressure and be harder to read or they would get more wild and desperate and burn all their bridges as town.
In post 1296, The Last Knight wrote:I took a template and copied it, to be honest, and your name was right there at the top. I did think about taking your vote off but it also seemed like an obvious enough joke. I figured I could leave it there and change it later if/when you decided to go public. Just a sillier unknown.

I want to address the last sentence specifically though, because I don't think these VC are necessarily confessional votes. But if someone did vote here and was contradicted later, it gives some nice info on D2.
Oh, that's interesting. I thought the intent was to create an accurate picture of where people were voting. I know that's what I said I wanted to see (real votes, not mock votes), and I thought you created this in response to what I said.

You're right that it was always my prerogative to change my vote/alert you that it wasn't accurate. To be honest, I wanted to see if anyone would get the impression that I was ACTUALLY voting myself, and how they'd react to that... but it seems like nobody even mentioned it. I want to keep it on even after we've had this conversation, but at the same time I don't want to foster the idea that these votes are fake or less serious or that it's all right to have a joke vote on this that doesn't correspond to your real vote. So with that in mind:
UNVOTE:

The Last Knight (4) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Alonzo (2) -- Emperors New Groove, DrewVa
Ramcius (3) -- Gamma Emerald, The Last Knight, Nero Cain
BrightEyedFish (1) -- Nev and Max
RCEnigma (1) -- Theta Alpine

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Something_Smart
Thinking about things I probably feel like I’d rather vote Alonzo over Ramcius, I’ll tag it when I do, but rn there’s stuff I’m waiting for.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1341, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1328, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?
In post 1147, Karmeleon wrote:Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.
I think it's only been auro too. I have experience with lames and she is somewhat difficult to read, and has an odd playstyle. Problem for that head is I have them at null in here , and auro was also difficult to read in the newbie game we finished.
In post 1149, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1133, DrewVa wrote:If Ram flips red, I think people should take another look at you.
You'd be more believable if you came out and just said 'I'm having trouble sorting Alonzo'
I still am null on alonzo but feel like he is more easily sorted later in the game. There is a specific tell of his that has been so far, reliable.

~ P

Agenda much =)
And what agenda is that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1378, Xtoxm wrote:You know, I'm quite enjoying this anonymous mechanic. I'm able to vote who I want without getting any pushback from them. It's liberating.
Fucking ew
<Embrace The Void>

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 1413, Thanos wrote:
In post 1410, profii wrote:I know this game is tough but I don’t think we need to stop scum hunting and go for a policy lynch just yeti
Has anyone struck you as particularly scummy so far?

~A
I missed this - there was something that bothered me about S_S but I can’t remember what it was haha

It was the thing gamma quoted and said we were town binned or something for - imo he looked like he was setting up a disclaimer for a mislynch later.... I think

There was a couple of other bits in my read list but that was the most offensive one I think

As soon as I voted TDK someone reminded us he was new and in fairness new players always come over more scummy than they really are do applying benefit of doubt for a bit
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 1506, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1378, Xtoxm wrote:You know, I'm quite enjoying this anonymous mechanic. I'm able to vote who I want without getting any pushback from them. It's liberating.
Fucking ew
Yeah that’s outrageous haha
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1402, Thanos wrote:
In post 1391, RCEnigma wrote:Still don't like TLK's VC it's busy work and I'm not a fan.
You mean the VC of public in-thread "votes" he's keeping track of? I like it, I think it's pro-town at least in that it helps keep track of sentiments.
I encourage the 'busywork', leantown there. Bad lynch.

~A
While I don’t think it’s scummy busywork it’s certainly not a reason to townread TLK. In Mod is Mafia scum!mathblade kept up votecounts and got townread for that and bamboozled everyone. Scum can be pro-town. Not that I really care as I’m townreading TLK anyway
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1415, Thanos wrote:
In post 1412, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I kinda townread this post as I remember thinking the same when I first did ISO skims like forever ago. Also don't think Hebi takes on Drewva as scum knowing they can obv town.
Is DrewVa that readable? I have one completed scumgame with DVa but I think she's not at easy to read; I'll look up scumgames of the other head, any that come to mind?
DrewVa's posts seem to contain a fair bit of fluff, and their push on Ramcius deserve some scumpoints.
I don't see a read on DrewVa in your ISO, what's your opinion of that slot?

~A
I think I could read DVa pretty well as I’ve actually full on gottem scum DVa once and another time I was on the scent kinda
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1428, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Gamma

There is one thing that i didn't revealed yet about his rambling - RFB Rematch. He was townreading me in that game, i still remember how Gork was asking him about it, when Gork was pushing for my lynch D2, so how Gamma decided he can't read me after a game, where he was correct on my slot all time? Especially, when that game wasn't something you should base your reads off. 32p very large game, I get pissed off mid D1 and I stopped reading thread after no one cared about my pushes, yet he think he can't read me anymore. But we are here, he votes me, says I have some secret agenda (guess i'm jester and want get lynched D1 with my pushes).

But you are free PLing some lurker, or Alonzo, or other troll, choice is yours
I’m gonna explain this clearly. In that game I gave up my townread because you acted so erratic my meta sense told me “lynch it”. When you flipped town it made me realize meta probably wouldn’t work on you. So in this game I’m treating you like most people, straight reading you without any assumption of what you’d do as X alignment. If someone brings meta in I’ll review it, but I’m prolly not gonna.
And while I’m here I feel like Alonzo’s appeal kills the partner equity of Alonzo+Ramcius
<Embrace The Void>

DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:31 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1494, Ramcius wrote:Hm, we should have vote for end of day too and if we have let's say 2/3 of players to vote for it, we should end it.

VOTE: End day
:facepalm:

Can anyone other then Alonzo, Flips’s replacement, Xtoxm, McQueen, please stop voting to end or not end the day? You don’t get a vote. If I can’t figure out, who I think is scummy by deadline, I might be down to policy lynch anyone other than these 4, who continue to vote for this.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1495, Thanos wrote:
In post 1446, DrewVa wrote:And you assuming we’re being scummy, rather than just wrong.
That's the game though
Also, you could be seen as being possibly lamist or tryharding?
:lol: :lol:
LAMEESist.
At any rate, if you don’t get your partner to stop voting to “end the day”, I’m seriously considering policy lynching you, and this is coming from someone who is opposed to them on principle.

Lamees can’t vote for that, so please make her stop. It’s hella annoying.
Nah, it's cute, and harmless.
I really dislike this post. :shifty:

You keep making more like these and I may vote you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Something_Smart »

What's wrong with it?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:41 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1506, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Fucking ew
Hmmmm . . OOH, I agree with you, OTOH, he’s not hiding it. I disagree with him wrt THIS game but tbf, there have been games, where I would have preferred it - only because of too many players having tunnel vision. However, that does not seem to be happening here at all, so I think, everyone ought to be as transparent as possible about their votes.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:45 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1509, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1402, Thanos wrote:
In post 1391, RCEnigma wrote:Still don't like TLK's VC it's busy work and I'm not a fan.
You mean the VC of public in-thread "votes" he's keeping track of? I like it, I think it's pro-town at least in that it helps keep track of sentiments.
I encourage the 'busywork', leantown there. Bad lynch.

~A
While I don’t think it’s scummy busywork it’s certainly not a reason to townread TLK. In Mod is Mafia scum!mathblade kept up votecounts and got townread for that and bamboozled everyone. Scum can be pro-town. Not that I really care as I’m townreading TLK anyway
This is why I townread you and not Thanos. Their reasons for alignment sorting, seem on the whole to be really surfacey. At first, I kind of townleaned them for it but now, it’s pinging me a bit.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1513, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1446, DrewVa wrote:And you assuming we’re being scummy, rather than just wrong.
That's the game though
LAMEESist.
At any rate, if you don’t get your partner to stop voting to “end the day”, I’m seriously considering policy lynching you, and this is coming from someone who is opposed to them on principle.

Yeah auro went for a bit of a stretch there. It definitely isn't cute.

But can anyone else see drewva is obv scum? Or is it just me.

-lamees
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:48 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1514, Something_Smart wrote:What's wrong with it?
They’re not answering or addressing any of my concerns.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:51 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1517, Thanos wrote:
That's the game though
LAMEESist.

-lamees
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Thanos
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1518, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1514, Something_Smart wrote:What's wrong with it?
They’re not answering or addressing any of my concerns.
Who do you have a question for? I admit to not reading the thread much and have very few posts. But I think day 1 should end already. Auro doing most of the scum hunting and posting so far.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:53 am

Post by profii »

In post 1517, Thanos wrote:
That's the game though
LAMEESist.

-lamees
doubt it
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Thanos »

I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
Any particular reason you don't want Gamma lynch? His red flip would incriminate TLK
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:14 am

Post by DrewVa »

I’m voting Thanos, because A) I’m starting to dislike their surfacey reads.

B) their failure to adequately adress my very valid concerns.

C) I think their posting up to now, strikes me as lamisty and tryharding.

D) Lamees in particular, reads super scummy to me.

E) Their response to my suspicion of their bad response to me, was not to attempt to further clarify my concerns but to immediately call us, “obv scum”.

Earlier, Lamees falsely accused me of scumreading “ everybody”, which was bs shade, not to mention, a flat out lie.

When does town ever respond this way?

Town doesn’t dismiss your valid concerns by bs shading and calling you “obv scum”. They press you for explanations and ONLY if they dislike said explanation - for whatever reason - do they even consider scumreading you for it, at that point.

I will reconfirm with DVa, since she has more meta on Auro than I do but I’m also not getting particularly townie vibes from that slot. In contrast, TLK reads kind of genuine to me by comparison.

Busywork in general is NAI - it all depends on sincerity of of the thought processes and reads.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”