DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
This type of thinking rarely comes from town. You just are calling for out lynch, rather than address the concerns mentioned in my post.

You don’t even seem at all concerned if you mislynch. I OTOH, am actually trying to sort you but your refusal to respond to my concerns is troubling and you’re calling for my lynch instead of doing that is beyond scummy.

Contrast this with how Ram responded to my push on him earlier. He only though I might be scum, because he didn’t see me fhpov, trying to sort him. It was clearly a miscommunication in that case but Thanos OTOH,
immediately
leaps to that conclusion, when all I was trying to accomplish by expressing my concerns, was to obtain some sort of satisfactory response to them, which Thanos outright dismissed.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1525, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
This type of thinking rarely comes from town. You just are calling for out lynch, rather than address the concerns mentioned in my post.

You don’t even seem at all concerned if you mislynch. I OTOH, am actually trying to sort you but your refusal to respond to my concerns is troubling and you’re calling for my lynch instead of doing that is beyond scummy.

Contrast this with how Ram responded to my push on him earlier. He only though I might be scum, because he didn’t see me fhpov, trying to sort him. It was clearly a miscommunication in that case but Thanos OTOH,
immediately
leaps to that conclusion, when all I was trying to accomplish by expressing my concerns, was to obtain some sort of satisfactory response to them, which Thanos outright dismissed.
I still think that you are scum, simply I need Gamma's and TLK heads first
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1526, Ramcius wrote:

immediately
Why?

I’m not though. If I were scum here, I would have never unvoted you. Why would I, when your wagon is clearly viable? Scum usually only jumps off a wagon, when they perceive it as not viable. I still don’t townread you, for all of the i initial reasons I originally voted you but I liked your response to it. While your scumread on me is obviously incorrect, it doesn’t read scummy to me, if that makes any sense?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1524, DrewVa wrote:I’m voting Thanos, because A) I’m starting to dislike their surfacey reads.

B) their failure to adequately adress my very valid concerns.

C) I think their posting up to now, strikes me as lamisty and tryharding.

D) Lamees in particular, reads super scummy to me.

E) Their response to my suspicion of their bad response to me, was not to attempt to further clarify my concerns but to immediately call us, “obv scum”.

Earlier, Lamees falsely accused me of scumreading “ everybody”, which was bs shade, not to mention, a flat out lie.

When does town ever respond this way?

Town doesn’t dismiss your valid concerns by bs shading and calling you “obv scum”. They press you for explanations and ONLY if they dislike said explanation - for whatever reason - do they even consider scumreading you for it, at that point.

I will reconfirm with DVa, since she has more meta on Auro than I do but I’m also not getting particularly townie vibes from that slot. In contrast, TLK reads kind of genuine to me by comparison.

Busywork in general is NAI - it all depends on sincerity of of the thought processes and reads.
A) Throwing a leantown for busywork is a surfacey read, but that's all I'm going to have on D1. The scumlean on you was more than surfacey, your push on Ramcius and your "IDGAF believe me or not but I ain't providing evidence to back myself up" attitude does read scum-motivated.

B) Your concerns included that we're being tryhard/LAMEEST, which is a silly attack -- again, without any substantiation on your part. Also, you have more than double the posts we do, hence the lulz.

C) Again, no substantiation, and lulz

D) Town!You usually check meta before lacing someone with a strong read like that; I see you've made zero effort at looking at Lamees' meta? Do show me how this isn't her town meta, and I'll accept your read there.

E) Eh, your "concerns" are damn weak, and the threat of policy lynching on something as simple as voting to end the day is petty. :P

You're talking about "good town play" as you view it, but also ignoring Lamees' meta, which is a red flag.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1527, DrewVa wrote:

immediately
Why?

I’m not though. If I were scum here, I would have never unvoted you. Why would I, when your wagon is clearly viable? Scum usually only jumps off a wagon, when they perceive it as not viable. I still don’t townread you, for all of the i initial reasons I originally voted you but I liked your response to it. While your scumread on me is obviously incorrect, it doesn’t read scummy to me, if that makes any sense?
If either of Gamma or TLK flips town, I promise reconsider my read on you
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1506, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1378, Xtoxm wrote:You know, I'm quite enjoying this anonymous mechanic. I'm able to vote who I want without getting any pushback from them. It's liberating.
Fucking ew
ok
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:51 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1528, Thanos wrote:
In post 1524, DrewVa wrote:I’m voting Thanos, because A) I’m starting to dislike their surfacey reads.

B) their failure to adequately adress my very valid concerns.

C) I think their posting up to now, strikes me as lamisty and tryharding.

D) Lamees in particular, reads super scummy to me.

E) Their response to my suspicion of their bad response to me, was not to attempt to further clarify my concerns but to immediately call us, “obv scum”.

Earlier, Lamees falsely accused me of scumreading “ everybody”, which was bs shade, not to mention, a flat out lie.

When does town ever respond this way?

Town doesn’t dismiss your valid concerns by bs shading and calling you “obv scum”. They press you for explanations and ONLY if they dislike said explanation - for whatever reason - do they even consider scumreading you for it, at that point.

I will reconfirm with DVa, since she has more meta on Auro than I do but I’m also not getting particularly townie vibes from that slot. In contrast, TLK reads kind of genuine to me by comparison.

Busywork in general is NAI - it all depends on sincerity of of the thought processes and reads.
A) Throwing a leantown for busywork is a surfacey read, but that's all I'm going to have on D1. The scumlean on you was more than surfacey, your push on Ramcius and your "IDGAF believe me or not but I ain't providing evidence to back myself up" attitude does read scum-motivated.

B) Your concerns included that we're being tryhard/LAMEEST, which is a silly attack -- again, without any substantiation on your part. Also, you have more than double the posts we do, hence the lulz.

C) Again, no substantiation, and lulz

D) Town!You usually check meta before lacing someone with a strong read like that; I see you've made zero effort at looking at Lamees' meta? Do show me how this isn't her town meta, and I'll accept your read there.

E) Eh, your "concerns" are damn weak, and the threat of policy lynching on something as simple as voting to end the day is petty. :P

You're talking about "good town play" as you view it, but also ignoring Lamees' meta, which is a red flag.
It’s a big red flag to me that you keep hard defending her scummy posting, rather than clarifying it.

You know damn well, if I ever responded the way your hydra partner did to my post, callling you “obv scum”,for a perfectly reasonable post, you’d be calling for my head to. Don’t even try to insult my intelligence by pretending otherwise.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1531, DrewVa wrote:It’s a big red flag to me that you keep hard defending her scummy posting, rather than clarifying it.

You know damn well, if I ever responded the way your hydra partner did to my post, callling you “obv scum”,for a perfectly reasonable post, you’d be calling for my head to. Don’t even try to insult my intelligence by pretending otherwise.
She was really confident on you being scum even before your post. She does this all the time as town -- did you check her meta?
Nancy responding the way Lamees did is scummy, but Lamees responding the way Lamees usually does isn't, is what I'm saying.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:06 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1529, Ramcius wrote:

immediately
Why?

Fine but what does our slot have anything to do with either of them? Just because I’m townreading a slot you don’t, doesn’t make me linked with them. In fact, if you knew anything at all about my meta, you’d know that I never hard defend my buddies as scum. If a slot I’m hard defending ever flips scum, it’s A) I’m town and misread them. B) It’s multiball and I’m still clueless about their alignment. C) I’m actually a scum traitor and/or my survival in a game, literally depends on them endgaming iit.

Checkout Heroes Wanted, where I was groupscum or any of my towngames, if you don’t believe me. I never KNOWINGLY ever go to bat for scum, unless my life in a game depends on them surviving. Why? Because I obviously know that their hypothetical red flip damns me and I’d be following in their footsteps.

Other than the above reasons I mentioned, I only ever go out on a limb for townreads. I’m town here and not a scum traitor btw. :lol:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:13 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1532, Thanos wrote:
In post 1531, DrewVa wrote:It’s a big red flag to me that you keep hard defending her scummy posting, rather than clarifying it.

She was really confident on you being scum even before your post. She does this all the time as town -- did you check her meta?
Nancy responding the way Lamees did is scummy, but Lamees responding the way Lamees usually does isn't, is what I'm saying.

~A
No, and it’s up to your slot to link me. It’s ludicrous for you to expect me to excuse her scummy behaviour and your shade on me is just more hypocritical bs.

Where is YOUR metacheck on me, huh? Don’t you dare continue to keep shading me with this hypocritical bs, until you actually back it up. IOW, when you practice what you preach. I think you’re either scum here or really bad at Mafia and you defending blatant scummy behaviour by deflecting it back on me, reads super scummy to me, especially when your shading me for reasons that equally apply to you.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1532, Thanos wrote:Nancy responding the way Lamees did is scummy, but Lamees responding the way Lamees usually does isn't, is what I'm saying.

~A
these are lies because lamees is always scummy

so you saying anything lamees does is not scummy is a clear misrep and is scummy, auro

you know this

-D
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1534, DrewVa wrote:No, and it’s up to your slot to link me. It’s ludicrous for you to expect me to excuse her scummy behaviour and your shade on me is just more hypocritical bs.

Where is YOUR metacheck on me, huh? Don’t you dare continue to keep shading me with this hypocritical bs, until you actually back it up. IOW, when you practice what you preach. I think you’re either scum here or really bad at Mafia and you defending blatant scummy behaviour by deflecting it back on me, reads super scummy to me, especially when your shading me for reasons that equally apply to you.
Newbie 1900, she obvscummed Not_Mafia for no reason at all immediately in D1, turns out she was town and he was scum.

I thought it was your town meta to extensively meta-check people. Is it not?

Why do I have to metacheck you? There's nothing "super scummy" I've stated about you, just a scumlean for a push I saw as weak and potentially scum motivated.

You're alleging that Lam is super scummy for something she does as town, without putting in any effort to check if town!her does that. I've not done that to your slot, so there's no symmetry here, is there?

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1535, DrewVa wrote:these are lies because lamees is always scummy

so you saying anything lamees does is not scummy is a clear misrep and is scummy, auro

you know this
What she does *looks* scummy. It isn't scum-indicative for her, DVa. You know this.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I just skipped a page because I dont got much time. Summarize what the heck thanos and Drewva is doing.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:26 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1537, Thanos wrote:What she does *looks* scummy. It isn't scum-indicative for her, DVa. You know this.
False. Lamees is always scum, particularly when she gets green in her role pm. -D
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:28 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1536, Thanos wrote:
In post 1534, DrewVa wrote:No, and it’s up to your slot to link me. It’s ludicrous for you to expect me to excuse her scummy behaviour and your shade on me is just more hypocritical bs.

Newbie 1900, she obvscummed Not_Mafia for no reason at all immediately in D1, turns out she was town and he was scum.

I thought it was your town meta to extensively meta-check people. Is it not?

Why do I have to metacheck you? There's nothing "super scummy" I've stated about you, just a scumlean for a push I saw as weak and potentially scum motivated.

You're alleging that Lam is super scummy for something she does as town, without putting in any effort to check if town!her does that. I've not done that to your slot, so there's no symmetry here, is there?

~A
I asked you for LINKS. Of course you should metacheck me, since you’re scumreading me for not doing that. And no, I don’t metacheck every plaayer in a game, only usually if I’m entirely null on them and you just continuing to deflect isn’t helping my read on you at all. Had Ram responded this way, I’d never have unvoted him.

So which is it Auro - are you actually scum here or just being intentionally obtuse and hypocritically deflecting because you can’t be bothered to make a sincere effort to sort me? The more you keep turning this back on me, rather then even genuinely trying to adequately address my concerns about your slot, the scummier your slot looks to me and if you’re actually toxn here, that is a serious mistake, because I never want to mislynch but you are doing jack to help me sort you and putting it all on me.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1533, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1529, Ramcius wrote:

immediately
Why?

Fine but what does our slot have anything to do with either of them? Just because I’m townreading a slot you don’t, doesn’t make me linked with them. In fact, if you knew anything at all about my meta, you’d know that I never hard defend my buddies as scum. If a slot I’m hard defending ever flips scum, it’s A) I’m town and misread them. B) It’s multiball and I’m still clueless about their alignment. C) I’m actually a scum traitor and/or my survival in a game, literally depends on them endgaming iit.

Checkout Heroes Wanted, where I was groupscum or any of my towngames, if you don’t believe me. I never KNOWINGLY ever go to bat for scum, unless my life in a game depends on them surviving. Why? Because I obviously know that their hypothetical red flip damns me and I’d be following in their footsteps.

Other than the above reasons I mentioned, I only ever go out on a limb for townreads. I’m town here and not a scum traitor btw. :lol:
I suggest you to read game info, it's not multiball.

Your response looks like you know they'll flip red and you try to prepare for it. Anyways, we can continue this discussion and your meta, if i'm right and they both are red, ofc assuming we both still be alive by then

Btw, can you explain your townread on them?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1539, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1537, Thanos wrote:What she does *looks* scummy. It isn't scum-indicative for her, DVa. You know this.
False. Lamees is always scum, particularly when she gets green in her role pm. -D
:lol: One reason I Hydra'd with her, she's damn difficult to sort because of this to me, and I've not seen anyone reliably sort her either, yet.

I should be much more sortable to DVa at least.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1539, DrewVa wrote:
Ok typical DVa to blow this way out of proportion. Inb4 rage quit the game again lol. Jk.

It's just a scum read. We are allowed that right? Chill.

I am never scummy btw. Always obvtown. Check all my past games.

-lamees
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

P.edit. Your head isn’t super scummy, your hydra partner’s is and she is calling for our mislynch. If you are actually town here, you would stop defending this scummy behaviour of hers and not continue shade ME for it. FYPOV, you too would also be supersketched out by it, so I have no clue how town!you, ever finds this even remotely acceptable.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1543, Thanos wrote:Inb4 rage quit the game again lol. Jk.
@mod
this player is talking about an ongoing game and I insist they be force replaced.

How's that for proportion lamees?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1540, DrewVa wrote:I asked you for LINKS. Of course you should metacheck me, since you’re scumreading me for not doing that. And no, I don’t metacheck every plaayer in a game, only usually if I’m entirely null on them and you just continuing to deflect isn’t helping my read on you at all. Had Ram responded this way, I’d never have unvoted him.

So which is it Auro - are you actually scum here or just being intentionally obtuse and hypocritically deflecting because you can’t be bothered to make a sincere effort to sort me? The more you keep turning this back on me, rather then even genuinely trying to adequately address my concerns about your slot, the scummier your slot looks to me and if you’re actually toxn here, that is a serious mistake, because I never want to mislynch but you are doing jack to help me sort you and putting it all on me.
I'm on phone, eh it's not too much effort to pop over to the Newbie games and click on 1900 and ISO her there.

My scumlean on you was a weak push. If you make weak pushes as town, it's not going to change my scumlean, so a meta check for that isn't as reliable. Again, difference between a scumlean and "super scummy so must be scum".

Also yeah, I think there are other players better at sorting you and your posting amount makes you sortable at a later point. Your sort is pretty low on my priorities right now.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1544, DrewVa wrote:P.edit. Your head isn’t super scummy, your hydra partner’s is and she is calling for our mislynch. If you are actually town here, you would stop defending this scummy behaviour of hers and not continue shade ME for it. FYPOV, you too would also be supersketched out by it, so I have no clue how town!you, ever finds this even remotely acceptable.
I'm not encouraging it though, Nancy. I'm just saying it's normal for her to do this.

@Lamees: Stop. Let's discuss things first.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yo, don’t talk about ongoing games.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1535, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1532, Thanos wrote:Nancy responding the way Lamees did is scummy, but Lamees responding the way Lamees usually does isn't, is what I'm saying.

~A
these are lies because lamees is always scummy

you know this

-D
+1

Even more concerning is how Auro is misrepping my meta, when he both acknowledges having not done a metacheck on me and is outright refusing to do one.

~N

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”