Post by Thanos »

• Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Lol no I wasn't, D is just mad. I can link past games (COMPLETED) D will do anything as scum, nothing out of range tbh.

But ok, let's hear some cases as to how on earth that slot is town.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1549, DrewVa wrote:Even more concerning is how Auro is misrepping my meta, when he both acknowledges having not done a metacheck on me and is outright refusing to do one.
My misrep is saying that you extensively meta check other people, correct? Apologies, my belief was from personal experience with you I can't talk about.

Even if it's not your meta to extensively meta check someone before scumscusing them strongly, it's still lazy play to call Lam scum for that after I pointed out it's part of her meta. *Shrug*
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1550, Thanos wrote:Lol no I wasn't, D is just mad. I can link past games (COMPLETED) D will do anything as scum, nothing out of range tbh.

Lamees, stop.
We'll talk about this first before any more posts on DVa, okay?

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

Your friendly neighborhood Boonieman, here to spoiler the day.
Spoiler:
In post 1541, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1533, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1529, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1527, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1526, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1525, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
This type of thinking rarely comes from town. You just are calling for out lynch, rather than address the concerns mentioned in my post.

You don’t even seem at all concerned if you mislynch. I OTOH, am actually trying to sort you but your refusal to respond to my concerns is troubling and you’re calling for my lynch instead of doing that is beyond scummy.

Contrast this with how Ram responded to my push on him earlier. He only though I might be scum, because he didn’t see me fhpov, trying to sort him. It was clearly a miscommunication in that case but Thanos OTOH,
immediately
leaps to that conclusion, when all I was trying to accomplish by expressing my concerns, was to obtain some sort of satisfactory response to them, which Thanos outright dismissed.
I still think that you are scum, simply I need Gamma's and TLK heads first
Why?

I’m not though. If I were scum here, I would have never unvoted you. Why would I, when your wagon is clearly viable? Scum usually only jumps off a wagon, when they perceive it as not viable. I still don’t townread you, for all of the i initial reasons I originally voted you but I liked your response to it. While your scumread on me is obviously incorrect, it doesn’t read scummy to me, if that makes any sense?
If either of Gamma or TLK flips town, I promise reconsider my read on you
Fine but what does our slot have anything to do with either of them? Just because I’m townreading a slot you don’t, doesn’t make me linked with them. In fact, if you knew anything at all about my meta, you’d know that I never hard defend my buddies as scum. If a slot I’m hard defending ever flips scum, it’s A) I’m town and misread them. B) It’s multiball and I’m still clueless about their alignment. C) I’m actually a scum traitor and/or my survival in a game, literally depends on them endgaming iit.

Checkout Heroes Wanted, where I was groupscum or any of my towngames, if you don’t believe me. I never KNOWINGLY ever go to bat for scum, unless my life in a game depends on them surviving. Why? Because I obviously know that their hypothetical red flip damns me and I’d be following in their footsteps.

Other than the above reasons I mentioned, I only ever go out on a limb for townreads. I’m town here and not a scum traitor btw. :lol:
I suggest you to read game info, it's not multiball.

Your response looks like you know they'll flip red and you try to prepare for it. Anyways, we can continue this discussion and your meta, if i'm right and they both are red, ofc assuming we both still be alive by then

Btw, can you explain your townread on them?

No, I know it’s singleball. I was just explaining my meta on that to you - which btw, is 100% verifiable, if you think I’m making this up.

I do townread those slots and have no knowledge of their alignment. Why don’t you do a metacheck on me then? I obviously mention this because what I’m saying to you here, is confirmable by meta.

Ftr, I would be very surprised if either slot flips red. I can only be 100% sure about ours obviously. I should probably use the word townlean over read, I suppose, because there are slots I have a stronger read on but rn, I think both of them are likely town.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:52 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1550, Thanos wrote:Lol no I wasn't, D is just mad. I can link past games (COMPLETED) D will do anything as scum, nothing out of range tbh.

If you guys are actually town here, then Auro has my deepest sympathies. :roll:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

You townread them, but can't give any argument why they are town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Something_Smart »

PLEASE stop quoting long posts. It's hell to read on mobile.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1551, Thanos wrote:
In post 1549, DrewVa wrote:Even more concerning is how Auro is misrepping my meta, when he both acknowledges having not done a metacheck on me and is outright refusing to do one.
My misrep is saying that you extensively meta check other people, correct? Apologies, my belief was from personal experience with you I can't talk about.

Even if it's not your meta to extensively meta check someone before scumscusing them strongly, it's still lazy play to call Lam scum for that after I pointed out it's part of her meta. *Shrug*
Not when they appear to be open wolfing, no.

Tell me how it isn’t “lazy” for her to be saying bs, like we scumread “everybody”. Calling us “obv scum” based on what reasons? and agressively pushing for our lynch?

I didn’t do that. I just voted your slot and gave my reasons. Instead of making any effort at all to address or debunk them, her next post is demanding we be lynched.

In what world is it ever scummy to vote someone for calling you “obvscum” for no good reason?

How can any person who is either town/knows a damn thing about Mafia, ever think this way?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1556, Something_Smart wrote:PLEASE stop quoting long posts. It's hell to read on mobile.
+1
Throwing a surface level townlean on S_S too. ;)
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:04 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1555, Ramcius wrote:You townread them, but can't give any argument why they are town?
Casing early game - for either town or scumleans, isn’t my strong suit.

@DVa, want to weigh in here?

I learned the hard way, to ALWAYS consult with you first, before making any important decisions.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1557, DrewVa wrote:How can any person who is either town/knows a damn thing about Mafia, ever think this way?
Cause it's Lamees. That's NAI behavior for her. I'm holding her to different standards than I hold you to.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:04 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1558, Thanos wrote:
In post 1556, Something_Smart wrote:PLEASE stop quoting long posts. It's hell to read on mobile.
+1
Throwing a surface level townlean on S_S too. ;)
Why is that townie?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1561, DrewVa wrote:Why is that townie?
Joke
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:07 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1560, Thanos wrote:
In post 1557, DrewVa wrote:How can any person who is either town/knows a damn thing about Mafia, ever think this way?
Cause it's Lamees. That's NAI behavior for her. I'm holding her to different standards than I hold you to.

~A
Sorry, totally unacceptable.

Don’t expect anyone else in the game to assume this. If she weren’t your hydra partner, it would obviously be different.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1562, Thanos wrote:
Joke
Okay. Btw, I expect everyone to locktown read me for posting.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1563, DrewVa wrote:Sorry, totally unacceptable.

Don’t expect anyone else in the game to assume this. If she weren’t your hydra partner, it would obviously be different.
She did this in Newbie 1900 and I was town alongside her, I did the same thing I'm doing now and said she was NAI for the obvscum tunnels. Only when she pushed a wagon on me to L-1 did I suspect her of being scum, finally.

~A

I was also town there.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Thanos »

Subject: [Game Over] Newbie 1900 - Robocalypse
Auro wrote:
In post 177, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 171, Auro wrote:
In post 169, Lamees wrote:I still think we shouldnt all scatter our votes around. We can settle on FL vs auro then.
And this is less opportunistic to Flavor Leaf, with 3.5 days remaining this day phase. :P
Yeah, that’s wasn’t the greatest post by Lamees.

Especially considering the last game we played there was 5 hours left in the day and we switched wagons to near lynch like thrice.

However it did end up with a no lynch, but just barely. No one wanted to hammer there, so we got stuck at L-1 a lot.
Why I'm not voting Lamees is that she makes very anti-town plays even as town (happened in my last game with her, at least) so I want to engage her as much as possible before wanting to lunch her. (No offense :P)
~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

I'm fine with lynching Lamees today.

Auro, sorry if you end up flipping green, but I'm not putting effort into this game to solve if lamees is going to play to scum wincon like always.

Remember that time we mislynched her where we were scum? We won that game because town knew we were playing to town wincon despite the color of lamees' flip.

Here I have the added benefit of actually being town, but frankly Auro you should just self vote so that you can make sure lamees is not alive on d2. -D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: end the day
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1568, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: end the day
THANK YOU

Now if everyone can twilight vote drewva we'll be in a good spot as town, lynching scum day 1 helps in the long run.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1564, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1562, Thanos wrote:
Joke
Okay. Btw, I expect everyone to locktown read me for posting.
Scumslip imo. Thought you'd try the old "be the most active to avoid looking scummy". Not today. You still managed to show your agenda.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1567, DrewVa wrote:Auro, sorry if you end up flipping green, but I'm not putting effort into this game to solve if lamees is going to play to scum wincon like always.

Remember that time we mislynched her where we were scum? We won that game because town knew we were playing to town wincon despite the color of lamees' flip.

Here I have the added benefit of actually being town, but frankly Auro you should just self vote so that you can make sure lamees is not alive on d2.
And this also makes her easy ML-bait. You're advocating a policy lynch on Lamees, which I don't like. You're also setting aside the fact that I'm the other Hydra head, and have worked well for town in the past.

Also stop discrediting her townplay, she's caught scum pretty early in my completed games with her. Her methods.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1569, Thanos wrote:
In post 1568, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: end the day
THANK YOU

Now if everyone can twilight vote drewva we'll be in a good spot as town, lynching scum day 1 helps in the long run.
Lam, only the four DRs can choose to end the day, I told you this...
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

Anyone who lynches lamees gets a pass for d2 -D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”