Post by Emperor flippyNips »

• Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Hey everyone I’m gonna be busy for the next week I’ll try to read up and actually participate in finding out who’s scum but it’s been hard for me to keep up & read people, keeping up on this one is a nightmare but I’ll do my best to read up at night when I have some time
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:21 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1572, Thanos wrote:Also stop discrediting her townplay, she's caught scum pretty early in my completed games with her. Her methods.
Ask yourself if you think this argument is going to convince me in particular -D
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1576, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1572, Thanos wrote:Also stop discrediting her townplay, she's caught scum pretty early in my completed games with her. Her methods.
Ask yourself if you think this argument is going to convince me in particular -D
It's not an argument, I'm just saying don't discredit it.
The argument that I'm the other Hydra head should convince you, at least I hope.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1567, DrewVa wrote:I'm fine with lynching Lamees today.

Auro, sorry if you end up flipping green, but I'm not putting effort into this game to solve if lamees is going to play to scum wincon like always.

Remember that time we mislynched her where we were scum? We won that game because town knew we were playing to town wincon despite the color of lamees' flip.

Here I have the added benefit of actually being town, but frankly Auro you should just self vote so that you can make sure lamees is not alive on d2. -D
Misrep. I just finished a town game and won with no town lynches. That's right, lynched scum everyday to win. Also I have a town win in a booney toonz game.

You post as if you know we (auro and I) are town. But still try to push a lynch with these poor "shes just bad at mafia" arguments. Really....

You're scum that is frustrated.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

let's not get off target and lynch Ram. Or Cheeky.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:26 am

Post by DrewVa »

Or are you scum that is stuck with obscum lamees?

If you think I'm scum here, Auro, then you are scum.

First you try to pocket me by trying to reign in Lamees, then when for whatever reason that doesn't work, you push my slot. Remind you of anything?

Conversely, you should recognize that the amount of credit I am going to give lamees as either alignment is exactly 0 and if you wanted to not get lynched then you would have actually reigned her in rather than just pretending to do so.

You want to be town, get lamees to stop playing to scum wincon. Otherwise stop acting like a martyr just because you decided to hydra with someone who open wolfs as scum or is mislynch bait as town.

-D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or UL or one of the two empororers.

TL:DR

there's a ton of slots I'd flip before Drew and Thanos
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Thanos »

My scumlean on your slot was independent of your push on Lamees. I'm not pocketing you, I'm trying to prevent this from blowing up into a useless 1v1.

I don't like this talk about "reigning someone in", if their push on you is bad, call it out with rhetoric.

I'm not going to control her play to that extent. She listened to me when I said UL is a better vote and we voted there.

~A
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1568, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: end the day
was just a troll vote b/c you know, I don't have any powers.

but we are at 64 pages now I don't really feel like we are getting any new info. Like if we want to wait on stragglers to chime in fine but I just think this thread will get bloated unless everyone really actives STFU.

Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Thanos »

Yeah and alonzo went and unvoted end of the day. WHY
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1583, Nero Cain wrote:like

but we are at 64 pages now I don't really feel like we are getting any new info. Like if we want to wait on stragglers to chime in fine but I just think this thread will get bloated unless everyone really actives STFU.
Sorry, I think it's important for be to defend against someone effectively advocating a policy lynch on my slot after my slot called them scum.

~A
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he wants flippy nips replaced, I thin.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1500, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1449, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1447, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1443, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1428, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Gamma

There is one thing that i didn't revealed yet about his rambling - RFB Rematch. He was townreading me in that game, i still remember how Gork was asking him about it, when Gork was pushing for my lynch D2, so how Gamma decided he can't read me after a game, where he was correct on my slot all time? Especially, when that game wasn't something you should base your reads off. 32p very large game, I get pissed off mid D1 and I stopped reading thread after no one cared about my pushes, yet he think he can't read me anymore. But we are here, he votes me, says I have some secret agenda (guess i'm jester and want get lynched D1 with my pushes).

But you are free PLing some lurker, or Alonzo, or other troll, choice is yours
we scum read gamma for the same reasons, yet you consider me a SR?
LOL you weren’t even in that game you slimeball
did I say I was?

we have been playing together across multiple games for the last couple of months, across which I have had to read you many times and either after or during each of those games we have discussed why i read you the way I did, so for you to fake an AtE and act like you have no idea how I play or form reads is laughable here..
And you’ve read me right how many times so far?
never as either alignment?? maybe once? IDRK

should I be worried?
In post 1505, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1341, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1328, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?
In post 1147, Karmeleon wrote:Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.
I think it's only been auro too. I have experience with lames and she is somewhat difficult to read, and has an odd playstyle. Problem for that head is I have them at null in here , and auro was also difficult to read in the newbie game we finished.
In post 1149, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1133, DrewVa wrote:If Ram flips red, I think people should take another look at you.
You'd be more believable if you came out and just said 'I'm having trouble sorting Alonzo'
I still am null on alonzo but feel like he is more easily sorted later in the game. There is a specific tell of his that has been so far, reliable.

~ P

Agenda much =)
And what agenda is that?
Performer is hiding behind cheeky and they are shaky AF RN.

Perf knows my meta well also, but is actually out here as part of a Hydra actively trying to decieve.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1579, Nero Cain wrote:let's not get off target and lynch Ram. Or Cheeky.
Are you that afraid of me? :lol:
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1584, Thanos wrote:Yeah and alonzo went and unvoted end of the day. WHY
My leg got wet pissing in the wind...
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:43 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1582, Thanos wrote:I don't like this talk about "reigning someone in", if their push on you is bad, call it out with rhetoric.
You made two posts in thread saying you would talk with her and lamees then continued to push so I'm assuming those posts were pure theater and an attempted pocket while you try to rile me through her.

Lamees wants to piss me off into replacing out, so she can get lynched. She is explicitly playing to scum wincon and moreover is unenjoyable to sort. You should know better than most that I am pretty much done with bothering to sort anti-town town from anti-town scum. So if you want this to not be a 1v1, then you can self-vote and get rid of the problem player. But I am not moving off lamees ever until she is lynched. She is scum and therefore you are scum. Sorry we couldn't roll town together this time, Auro. -D
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1585, Thanos wrote:
In post 1583, Nero Cain wrote:like

Sorry, I think it's important for be to defend against someone effectively advocating a policy lynch on my slot after my slot called them scum.

~A
Ikr, cant even scum read players anymore. But I mean, their case on me has to go down as the worst case of all time tbh. Multiple times calls us town (they know we are) and it's obvious omgus/emotional type play.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1589, Alonzo wrote:
And I think my percieved townblock has the talent to win this daytime.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1588, Ramcius wrote:Are you that afraid of me?
I lynch who I think is scum.

Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:You made two posts in thread saying you would talk with her and lamees then continued to push so I'm assuming those posts were pure theater and an attempted pocket while you try to rile me through her.
Either I pocket or rile you up, since I'm a Hydra.
If our great scumplan was to pocket you, she would've stopped posting.
If our plan was to rile you up, I'd not ask her to back off from the 1v1, I'd just keep pushing you independently myself

~A
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1588, Ramcius wrote:Are you that afraid of me?
I lynch who I think is scum.
You're trying to lynch lurkers, so I don't believe you
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:You should know better than most that I am pretty much done with bothering to sort anti-town town from anti-town scum.
You're again forgetting that I'm the other head, and sortable while not being "anti-town".

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1589, Alonzo wrote:
Blatant AtE. Town lean.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”