Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

(expired on 2018-12-28 18:00:00)
on
December 28th, 2018.

Mod Notes:
I’m being lenient with prods right now for the holidays. If Night 1 ends in a really busy time, I’ll have a longer night to compensate.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1594, Thanos wrote:
In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:You made two posts in thread saying you would talk with her and lamees then continued to push so I'm assuming those posts were pure theater and an attempted pocket while you try to rile me through her.
Either I pocket or rile you up, since I'm a Hydra.
If our great scumplan was to pocket you, she would've stopped posting.
If our plan was to rile you up, I'd not ask her to back off from the 1v1, I'd just keep pushing you independently myself

~A
Logic101. Town lean.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:50 am

Post by DrewVa »

Which is exactly what you're doing, Auro. You saw the pocket wasn't working, and then you pushed independently. Tell me how this isn't the bread and butter of your scum play.

-D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1595, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1588, Ramcius wrote:Are you that afraid of me?
I lynch who I think is scum.
You're trying to lynch lurkers, so I don't believe you
you aren't a lurker bro. There's also like a ton of scum motivation in being a lurker and lurker scum is actually a pretty common thing so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1602, DrewVa wrote:Which is exactly what you're doing, Auro. You saw the pocket wasn't working, and then you pushed independently. Tell me how this isn't the bread and butter of your scum play.
Because if I was scum, and pocketing was the strategy, Lamees would listen to me and not post, making the pocket potentially more effective.

You're alleging that I and Lam are playing to different strategies as scum without an agenda where I want to pocket you and she wants to rile you up.

My defense is that I'm more meticulous as scum to not coordinate with my Hydra partner enough to pull off a strategy.

~A
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1603, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1595, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1588, Ramcius wrote:Are you that afraid of me?
I lynch who I think is scum.
You're trying to lynch lurkers, so I don't believe you
you aren't a lurker bro. There's also like a ton of scum motivation in being a lurker and lurker scum is actually a pretty common thing so...
No, I'm not, but your other targets are

As if town never lurks. You just try to justify ML. Guess it's unavoidable anymore, welcome to my scumpool
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

Yeah, and if you were town, Auro, you would have sorted me as town by now. Instead you have given up on your attempted pocket and now you have joined lamees in pushing me. If you were town you would have re-evaluated and actually talked with lamees, but it's clear you did not actually try to rethink or try to sort my slot with her. Instead you just keep defending lamees' ate-laden shitpush when you know I will stand for exactly none of her play.

I know you have trouble dealing with Nancy but you are talking with me. If you think I am scum do you think I instigate a 1v1 with you on a hydra? Give me a fucking break Auro. You should have me as locktown and you should be working with lamees on her read. That you're not but pretending to do so says you are scum looking for towncred. This is lamees' scumgame to a T and this is your scumgame to a T. And you know that's true. -D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77055

Wheme and Ari and Titus were lurker scum

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77824

cheeky was lurker scum

All the games I've played with scum Creature he was lurker scum. That was like 3 or 4 games.

Like sure, ineffective lazy/busy town do lurk but lurk scum is a thing and you seem to be arguing that we should consider flipping inactive slots b/c "OMG they could be town." Which of your buddies are lurking? :lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shouldn't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don;t even know who you are scum reading, Ram. Besides me, obviously.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

Do I have to go and find games, were lurkers were town too?

Gamma, TLK, DrewVa
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i stopped scumreading people for lurking a long time ago. been burned by it too many times.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both town and scum lurk bro. I'm not disagreeing with you that town don't not lurk. I just find your whole "don't lynch in the lurkers b/c there could be town!" to be extremely farsighted.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

I will be more clear then - i don't like how I am your only scumread and your plan B is just to PL a lurker, when we have 64 pages. On top of that, you openly want end day and not to try find scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are? News to me.

I feel like you are just trying to say things to make me look scummy and hope they stick.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1614, Nero Cain wrote:you are? News to me.

I feel like you are just trying to say things to make me look scummy and hope they stick.
I don't have to, when you do it yourself. You want me lynched, yet you do nothing to get people on my wagon

And i'm not interested in your lynch, but if vig takes you out, i'd be grateful
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

Also why Emperors and UL? SS, Dave and Theta have similar amount of posts
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1480, mcqueen wrote:
In post 767, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I currently dont like Alonzo, but that's unrelated to a scumread. Off the top of my head, I guess if I had to name the person i think has a decent chance to flip, it may actually be RCE. Seems to have went away now after stopping his engagement with TLK. Also defending BEF for no tangable reason, maybe to get towncred?

I'm going to sleep on it for now.
Quoting this post because it's the first one that came up after my last (true) contribution.

Just got done a game with Alonzo where he was scum. Pretty sure he's town this game. When he was scum he played pretty reserved; however he's very vocal and not afraid to get people's attention here and that's totally the opposite
Links or It didn't happen..

In post 1482, mcqueen wrote:
In post 814, Alonzo wrote:Gamma, Elsa, Drewva, Max n Ned and Ultimate Lurkers are fine Lynches for today.

Change my mind.

Why is DrewVa a good lynch? So far, they've given me pretty strong townreads.
Of those 5, I think the first 3 have a pass for today, max Lurk and ultimate lurk are solid choices. I'm very interested in Cheeky/Performer RN.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by davesaz »

Checking in for catchup, bottom of 59.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1569, Thanos wrote:
In post 1568, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: end the day
THANK YOU

Now if everyone can twilight vote drewva we'll be in a good spot as town, lynching scum day 1 helps in the long run.
We’re town. Why is there always at least one scummy maroon in every game I play? :facepalm:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1601, Thanos wrote:
In post 1594, Thanos wrote:
In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:You made two posts in thread saying you would talk with her and lamees then continued to push so I'm assuming those posts were pure theater and an attempted pocket while you try to rile me through her.
Either I pocket or rile you up, since I'm a Hydra.
If our great scumplan was to pocket you, she would've stopped posting.
If our plan was to rile you up, I'd not ask her to back off from the 1v1, I'd just keep pushing you independently myself

~A
Logic101. Town lean.
You’re townleaning your own slot? Priceless, for everything else, there’s MasterCard.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 1607, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77824

cheeky was lurker scum
:lol: :lol :lol:

It would help if you actually linked a game where I was lurking as scum you derphead.

I still think you're scum, your pushes are terrible.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1621, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1607, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77824

cheeky was lurker scum
:lol: :lol :lol:

It would help if you actually linked a game where I was lurking as scum you derphead.

I still think you're scum,
your pushes are terrible

~ C
That’s never AI for Nero. ISO Nero/Sugar Cane in Necromancer, if you want a good idea of how he plays as scum.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1606, DrewVa wrote:. You should have me as locktown
No, I needn't. I can't imagine why I would "locktown" or even townread your slot by now, and saying I'm scum for not doing that is a fancy way of saying OMGUS. :P

Why wouldn't you instigate a 1v1 with me as scum? It most definitely seems plausible.

~A
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 75, RCEnigma wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo