Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1606, DrewVa wrote:Instead you just keep defending lamees' ate-laden shitpush when you know I will stand for exactly none of her play.
Her push isn't scum-indicative, which you're painting it to be, and defending against the PL your slot was advocating was much higher on my priorities than talking to her about your slot. I said our vote was still on UL, that was something I could've handled later as well.

I'll also note that you, knowing Lamees' play, began to advocate the PL on her *after* she scumread your slot.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

• Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
ok get lynched auro -d
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

in other news: i'd totally be down for a thanos lynch

i'm in no way caught up and don't give two fucks to say this.

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

then again there's multiple people in this game i'd have zero qualms about dying asap

~m
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1625, Thanos wrote:
In post 1606, DrewVa wrote:Instead you just keep defending lamees' ate-laden shitpush when you know I will stand for exactly none of her play.
Her push isn't scum-indicative, which you're painting it to be, and defending against the PL your slot was advocating was much higher on my priorities than talking to her about your slot. I said our vote was still on UL, that was something I could've handled later as well.

I'll also note that you, knowing Lamees' play, began to advocate the PL on her *after* she scumread your slot.

~A
How are you not scum here, when you keep misrepping us?

What I said, is IF I couldn’t figure out who I scumread, I would vote a PL over a NL.

Town!Auro would put a lot more effort into sorting us and not dismiss my valid converns. The most suspicious part was when I asked you why you thought my pushes were scummy as opposed to just wrong and your only response was, that’s the game or words to that effect.

And your continued ridiculous defense of your hydra partner and the susbsequent shading on us for presumably “ignoring” her meta, is stupid af. Why couldn’t scum!you, use this as some kind of gambit, to allow her to contune to open wolf and get townread for it? If you seriously can’t see how this could even be a possibility, something is, really off with your slot.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1628, Nev and Max wrote:then again there's multiple people in this game i'd have zero qualms about dying asap

~m
I’m not currently sr you, so thanks but no thanks, I would prefer to try to lynch scum.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1629, DrewVa wrote:The most suspicious part was when I asked you why you thought my pushes were scummy as opposed to just wrong and your only response was, that’s the game or words to that effect.
Your push on Ramcius was weak, and of course you could be wrong and not scum for it. You could be "wrong" and not "scum" for anything you do. A weak but adamant push appears slightly scum-motivated, though, and as I pointed out, your unwillingness to back it up with evidence deserve a few scum points.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1627, Nev and Max wrote:in other news: i'd totally be down for a thanos lynch

i'm in no way caught up and don't give two fucks to say this.

~M
This is gross. Max is FormerFish, right? You're down to lynch me because of your loss to scum!me in the Newbie game?

~A
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

max is definitely not fish.

my identity is still unknown unless fuckery happens and i'm exposed.

~m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

also the current head of drew is it nancy or dva?

~m
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1629, DrewVa wrote:And your continued ridiculous defense of your hydra partner and the susbsequent shading on us for presumably “ignoring” her meta, is stupid af. Why couldn’t scum!you, use this as some kind of gambit, to allow her to contune to open wolf and get townread for it? If you seriously can’t see how this could even be a possibility, something is, really off with your slot.
The problem with this is -- *anything* I do could be coming from scum!me and not town!me. I acknowledge that. Even "reigning in" Lamees could easily come from scum!me.

So yes, I see how it's a possibility for scum!Me to do that. There's virtually no course of action that only town!me would take and scum!me wouldn't. Your slot asked me why this isn't my bread and butter as scum, and I explained how I think it's poor play as scum.

It's not shade -- you did ignore her meta when I pointed it out, and then turned it into a PL. You're saying if you can't figure out who to SR you'd vote a PL? That's great, but DVa's aggressive push and "get lynched" and "I'm voting you till you're lynched" says otherwise.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Thanos »

DrewVa wrote:

What I said, is IF I couldn’t figure out who I scumread, I would vote a PL over a NL.
In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:So if you want this to not be a 1v1, then you can self-vote and get rid of the problem player. But I am not moving off lamees ever until she is lynched. She is scum and therefore you are scum.
How is this a Misrep?

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Maybe the part where you think me saying she is scum is a pl

You wanna be town then town the fuck up. You keep thinking I will ignore lamees because I can sort you later. That is not how it works. Until you town up I am reading the sortable player. -d
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

THIS GAMES VOTING MAKES ME THINK WE ARE IN TRIBAL COUNCIL OF SURVIVOR.

i'm done.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

ok maybe i dont want to lynch thanos atm

maybe it was in spite

because im like auros posts but im now up to where lamees *just* posted for the first time ever

~m
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1636, Thanos wrote:
DrewVa wrote:

In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:So if you want this to not be a 1v1, then you can self-vote and get rid of the problem player. But I am not moving off lamees ever until she is lynched. She is scum and therefore you are scum.
How is this a Misrep?

~A
Lamees is either open wolfing or appearing to. You seeming to subtly go along with it by ONLY scumleaning us and not take a stand against her behaviour, is pinging tf out of both of us and we are not okay with her continued over the top scummy pushes on us. If you’re actually town here, you would try to reign her in and stop apologizing for her super scummy push on us.

Pro tip, once we die, guess who’ll be the #1 scumspect? Did you guess you? If you don’t want people to make that kind of association, then call her tf off.

I’m really sorry if you’re actually town here but it is ludicrously absurd for you to expect us to continue to put up with this and just roll over.

We’re voting you, mainly because of HER.

If she has some kind of obsession with DVa or something? It certainly looks that way to me. Maybe that is why DVa is a lot less chill about it than I am. I think Lamees has something personal against her.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

ok

the nancydrew hydra is town

town will win this

also im going to bed

so good night

i love you all
you are all the best

xoxoxoxoxo

~Max
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1640, DrewVa wrote:Lamees is either open wolfing or appearing to. You seeming to subtly go along with it by ONLY scumleaning us and not take a stand against her behaviour, is pinging tf out of both of us and we are not okay with her continued over the top scummy pushes on us. If you’re actually town here, you would try to reign her in and stop apologizing for her super scummy push on us.

Pro tip, once we die, guess who’ll be the #1 scumspect? Did you guess you? If you don’t want people to make that kind of association, then call her tf off.
I told ya, I moved our vote off you and she listened.
I'm not going to make her "shut up".
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Thanos »

DrewVa wrote:

How is this a Misrep?
This is pretty concerning.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1641, Nev and Max wrote:ok

the nancydrew hydra is town

town will win this

also im going to bed

so good night

i love you all
you are all the best

xoxoxoxoxo

~Max
<3
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1642, Thanos wrote:
In post 1640, DrewVa wrote:Lamees is either open wolfing or appearing to. You seeming to subtly go along with it by ONLY scumleaning us and not take a stand against her behaviour, is pinging tf out of both of us and we are not okay with her continued over the top scummy pushes on us. If you’re actually town here, you would try to reign her in and stop apologizing for her super scummy push on us.

I told ya, I moved our vote off you and she listened.
We are never moving our vote off of you, unless she stops so, I’m taking that as a “no”.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1642, Thanos wrote: I told ya, I moved our vote off you and she listened.

No instead you're letting her set the tone and agenda of your hydra. You were townreading our slot and then you flipped your read because I responded aggressively to her push. So maybe stand up for your own reads or stop blaming us for you not being obvtown here -d
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1643, Thanos wrote:
DrewVa wrote:

How is this a Misrep?
This is pretty concerning.
Ask your partner that. Why is she so obsessed with DVa?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1646, DrewVa wrote:You were townreading our slot
When?

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1646, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1642, Thanos wrote: I told ya, I moved our vote off you and she listened.

No instead you're letting her set the tone and agenda of your hydra. You were townreading our slot and then you flipped your read because I responded aggressively to her push. So maybe stand up for your own reads or stop blaming us for you not being obvtown here -d
Stop being so scummy Auro. :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”