Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1648, Thanos wrote:
In post 1646, DrewVa wrote:You were townreading our slot
When?

~A
You gonna back your statements up with quotes? Cause I don't think I townread your slot.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1648, Thanos wrote:
In post 1646, DrewVa wrote:You were townreading our slot
When?

~A
You began with a townread while accepting you refuse to sort me correctly most games, disliked nancy pushing ram, and then decided I wouldn't respond aggressively to nancy shitcasing me which is laughable. so basically you are letting lamees push set the agenda of your hydra rn, because for as "hard as I am to sort" you correctly townread me every game then inevitably flip your read for shitty reasons so if you're unwilling to get better at reading me I find it absurd you think I would keep giving you a pass. Play better or die as scum. Make a choice -d
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 425, Thanos wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?
Having no votes in the main thread is a mechanic I think scum would be aware of.
Scum *could* make a vote nonetheless, but read her posts after that - it's clear she didn't know that votes weren't counted on the main thread.
Of course, it's possible she could be faking it, but I think it's likelier she's town.

~Auro
In post 429, Thanos wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
It's mentioned in the setup and yet DVa didn't know that.
It's likelier for town in this scenario not to have read the setup properly and not know that public votes aren't counted.
It's less likely for scum to not know, IMO -- Making your slot likely town.

This is an early read, subject to change if there's stronger evidence.

~Auro
Your unwillingness to commit here is lazy and scummy even if at this point you were right

Are you too lazy to read your own iso? Just because you were noncommital does not mean you did not state the read. lampshading your own flip does not make it better -d
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Thanos »

Show me, specifically where I ever began with a townread. I was always scumleaning your slot and even more so now, but the reason I didn't want to VOTE you was because there were other people better at reading your slot, and I reasoned you'd sort yourself over time.

I don't care about my abilities at reading you at the moment. Stop the whole "townread me or you're scum" thing.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1652, DrewVa wrote:Your unwillingness to commit here is lazy and scummy even if at this point you were right

Are you too lazy to read your own iso? Just because you were noncommital does not mean you did not state the read. lampshading your own flip does not make it better
I was throwing out terribly weak "townleans" really early game, obviously I wouldn't commit to them, that's bad play. I even acknowledged they're weak and subject to change.

The point here being that I was scumleaning you *before* Lamees' cased you, so saying I flipped my read because of her casing to "fit in with the agenda" is incorrect.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

You said likely town twice and those were your firstreads

You also keep scumcasing me every game if I do not townread you immediately which has also gotten quite dull

Don't want to be scumread for being wrong? Then stop expecting me to always townread you when you are unwilling to commit to good reads -d
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 429, Thanos wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
It's mentioned in the setup and yet DVa didn't know that.
It's likelier for town in this scenario not to have read the setup properly and not know that public votes aren't counted.
It's less likely for scum to not know, IMO -- Making your slot likely town.

This is an early read, subject to change if there's stronger evidence.

~Auro
In post 438, Thanos wrote:
In post 430, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Your assumption that not reading the game post is towny is unfounded.
It's a bit more nuanced than that.
Not reading the game post isn't inherently towny, I agree.
Scum would have more likely been aware of some of the important mechanics, private votes being one.
Therefore if a slot wasn't aware of that mechanic, it's
likelier
town than scum.
And at an early stage, fine to toss into a town pool.
In post 1653, Thanos wrote:Show me, specifically where I ever began with a townread. I was always scumleaning your slot and even more so now, but the reason I didn't want to VOTE you was because there were other people better at reading your slot, and I reasoned you'd sort yourself over time.

I don't care about my abilities at reading you at the moment. Stop the whole "townread me or you're scum" thing.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Thanos »

Stop misconstruing a pseudo-RVS weak townlean based on a meh reason, as a townread.

The reason I'm not committal about your slot right now is because I still need to review our interactions and study them further to commit, and as I said, I don't really care for your slot because I think you're self-sorting with time.

As I said, our vote isn't even on you, so stop making this a big deal. I'm gonna stop bloating up this thread here and attempt to scumhunt elsewhere unless anyone else has concerns.

~A
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

anyways

im actually caught up now.

reads are all over the place, but will discuss w/ nev and get back to this thread asap.

i have a few townreads so thats a plus!

xoxo

going to bed for real.

~m

btw if it makes you feel better, nancy/dva, i you got my vote regarding thanos slot without a doubt in regards to a lynch. i will get my bff on board because he has my back
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1642, Thanos wrote:
In post 1640, DrewVa wrote:Lamees is either open wolfing or appearing to. You seeming to subtly go along with it by ONLY scumleaning us and not take a stand against her behaviour, is pinging tf out of both of us and we are not okay with her continued over the top scummy pushes on us. If you’re actually town here, you would try to reign her in and stop apologizing for her super scummy push on us.

Pro tip, once we die, guess who’ll be the #1 scumspect? Did you guess you? If you don’t want people to make that kind of association, then call her tf off.
I told ya, I moved our vote off you and she listened.
I'm not going to make her "shut up".
In post 1653, Thanos wrote:Show me, specifically where I ever began with a townread. I was always scumleaning your slot and even more so now, but the reason I didn't want to VOTE you was because there were other people better at reading your slot, and I reasoned you'd sort yourself over time.

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1655, DrewVa wrote:You also keep scumcasing me every game if I do not townread you immediately which has also gotten quite dull

Don't want to be scumread for being wrong? Then stop expecting me to always townread you when you are unwilling to commit to good reads
There's a difference between "good" and "correct" -- even if my early townlean based on a townslip was "correct", it was nowhere near to "good". No good player commits to those.

You're shifting the goalposts. Also, no, I don't scumcase you because you don't townread me.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1658, Nev and Max wrote:anyways

im actually caught up now.

reads are all over the place, but will discuss w/ nev and get back to this thread asap.

i have a few townreads so thats a plus!

xoxo

going to bed for real.

~m

btw if it makes you feel better, nancy/dva, i you got my vote regarding thanos slot without a doubt in regards to a lynch. i will get my bff on board because he has my back
DVa and me are really frustrated with their unwillingness to act townie and have given up beating a dead horse and banging our heads, against a brick wall. \_0_/
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1659, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1640, DrewVa wrote:Lamees is either open wolfing or appearing to. You seeming to subtly go along with it by ONLY scumleaning us and not take a stand against her behaviour, is pinging tf out of both of us and we are not okay with her continued over the top scummy pushes on us. If you’re actually town here, you would try to reign her in and stop apologizing for her super scummy push on us.

Pro tip, once we die, guess who’ll be the #1 scumspect? Did you guess you? If you don’t want people to make that kind of association, then call her tf off.

~A
What are you trying to show? In the top post I said I moved our vote off you after Lam voted there and Lamees listened, and in the bottom explained why I didn't want to vote for your slot.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1660, Thanos wrote:
In post 1655, DrewVa wrote:You also keep scumcasing me every game if I do not townread you immediately which has also gotten quite dull

Don't want to be scumread for being wrong? Then stop expecting me to always townread you when you are unwilling to commit to good reads
There's a difference between "good" and "correct" -- even if my early townlean based on a townslip was "correct", it was nowhere near to "good". No good player commits to those.

You're shifting the goalposts. Also, no, I don't scumcase you because you don't townread me.

~A
No, that would be your partner.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1661, DrewVa wrote:DVa and me are really frustrated with their unwillingness to act townie and have given up beating a dead horse and banging our heads, against a brick wall. \_0_/
What would be "acting townie" on my part, FYPOV, apart from "locktowning" you right now? I've already said our vote isn't on you and I want to scumhunt elsewhere, what more do you want?

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1663, DrewVa wrote:No, that would be your partner.
DVa was saying that *I* scumcase her because she doesn't townread me.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1662, Thanos wrote:
In post 1659, DrewVa wrote:

~A
What are you trying to show? In the top post I said I moved our vote off you after Lam voted there and Lamees listened, and in the bottom explained why I didn't want to vote for your slot.

~A
You basically said, we can continue to take more crap from her, which is why we’re not moving our vote.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1658, Nev and Max wrote:btw if it makes you feel better, nancy/dva, i you got my vote regarding thanos slot without a doubt in regards to a lynch
Can you explain why you think I'm scum?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1666, DrewVa wrote:You basically said, we can continue to take more crap from her, which is why we’re not moving our vote.
If "acting townie" is to force Lamees to stop playing the game, and anything else is scummy, then sure, go ahead. I'd rather get out of the game than make Lamees stop playing, considering she's already letting me decide the vote.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1665, Thanos wrote:
In post 1663, DrewVa wrote:No, that would be your partner.
DVa was saying that *I* scumcase her because she doesn't townread me.

~A
I - Nancy - not ignoring the motherfucking elephant in the room - is calling out your bluff here. You’re partner called us “obvscum” for merely mentioning having any suspiciouns whatsoever on your slot, then when we voted you, she immediately called for our lynch.

And your unwillingness to give us any reassurance that she will stop this bs, is WHY we are never unvoting you. What part of what I’m telling you, is failing to sink in? :facepalm:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1668, Thanos wrote:
In post 1666, DrewVa wrote:You basically said, we can continue to take more crap from her, which is why we’re not moving our vote.
If "acting townie" is to force Lamees to stop playing the game, and anything else is scummy, then sure, go ahead. I'd rather get out of the game than make Lamees stop playing, considering she's already letting me decide the vote.

~A
It’s your call but don’t either one of you, either scumread or object to our vote on you then.

You are tying our hands here. Okay, I’m done. Go on with your bad selves then.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 1668, Thanos wrote:If "acting townie" is to force Lamees to stop playing the game, and anything else is scummy, then sure, go ahead. I'd rather get out of the game than make Lamees stop playing, considering she's already letting me decide the vote.
I don't care that I have your vote because I failed to "reign in" Lamees. I already said our vote is elsewhere.

Once we flip, tho, you don't get to say "Oh, they were playing scummy!", What Lam is doing she's done all the time as town. I'd ask the other players to read out interactions post flip and look at the strawmanning that's been going on

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1671, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1668, Thanos wrote:If "acting townie" is to force Lamees to stop playing the game, and anything else is scummy, then sure, go ahead. I'd rather get out of the game than make Lamees stop playing, considering she's already letting me decide the vote.
I don't care that I have your vote because I failed to "reign in" Lamees. I already said our vote is elsewhere.

Once we flip, tho, you don't get to say "Oh, they were playing scummy!", What Lam is doing she's done all the time as town. I'd ask the other players to read out interactions post flip and look at the strawmanning that's been going on

~A
3-way hydra?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1671, Michael Scott wrote:I don't care that I have your vote because I failed to "reign in" Lamees. I already said our vote is elsewhere.

~A
Whoops. No. Posted from the wrong tab. Quoting again to make it part of the account I was supposed to post from, apologies.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1671, Michael Scott wrote:

~A
Whatever you are in this game, you’re your own worst enemy. :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”