Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by Thanos »

Long Post Wall Post

Remember, this whole drewva vs thanos nonsense is simply because I scum read drewva. Can't help what you rolled lol.

Now they are trying to spin it into some weird AtE or something. Anyway it was for posts like this that made my scum read (just some of the reasons, ISO too long):
In post 135, DrewVa wrote:
In post 134, RCEnigma wrote:Not a riddle but you still haven't addressed the wincon for town.
Am I allowed to do this? You wouldn’t be trying to trick me into getting modkilled, would you?
Why mentioned modkilled? This looks like scum panic imo.
In post 165, DrewVa wrote:@BEF, please ignore me in this game, my surviving brainvells can’t take it.
Usual scummy reaction, trying to weaken someones scum read by insults.
In post 647, DrewVa wrote:
In post 643, Thanos wrote:
In post 641, DrewVa wrote:That is definitely extreme for a hydra to be that divergent on a read. I know I am far more likely to see this kind of weirdness in scum teammates than from hydras.
I don't think so, Lam disagrees with me about Ultimate Liars.
I'm taking them out of my town pool, I'll let her explain why she thinks they might be scum.

~A
Hydras having different reads = scum? I dont think so. Scum would be more consulting and careful, so I'd be more aware of hydras that are like that. (just my opinion)

Now to move on to the recent accusations which I found weird:

This line, where is now appealing to emotion/playing the victim:
In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1582, Thanos wrote:I don't like this talk about "reigning someone in", if their push on you is bad, call it out with rhetoric.
Lamees wants to piss me off into replacing out, so she can get lynched.
But how can one be so contradicting when this post was made just a few minutes before????
In post 1545, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1543, Thanos wrote:Inb4 rage quit the game again lol. Jk.
@mod
this player is talking about an ongoing game and I insist they be force replaced.

How's that for proportion lamees?
So as we can see here, attempted to get me out of the game but claimed it's vice versa. Hmmmmmmm??????? Also I just made a joke, there was no link or mention of on going game. This is just a hint at my meta read from what little exp I have playing with the slot, and also I have been joking around a lot this day 1, especially with the end day thing (yes I know you cannot end the day only the four players).

There are also multiple times where drewva acknowledged/slipped that we (thanos) are town, and has since corrected that after being called out about it. So at least they accept feedback lol.

Anyway
I don't think there is much more to say on this, auro likes arguing so he might continue to wall post back and forth with drewva, but I am done since too much accusations of obsession and stuff coming up (WTF LOL). Also don't like seeing thanos vs drewva because every post has my name in it and kinda feels spammmy. So Everyone is free to make their votes and opinions how they want to about thanos vs drewva, I am fine either way and will not call you stupid or rage etc. Town me is 100% ok getting lynched. So we can end day or move on to other more interesting cases.

-lamees
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Anyway I don't think there is much more to say on this, auro likes arguing so he might continue to wall post back and forth with drewva, but I am done since too much accusations of obsession and stuff coming up (WTF LOL). Also don't like seeing thanos vs drewva because every post has my name in it and kinda feels spammmy. So Everyone is free to make their votes and opinions how they want to about thanos vs drewva, I am fine either way and will not call you stupid or rage etc. Town me is 100% ok getting lynched. So we can end day or move on to other more interesting cases.

-lamees
Ironically. the lamees portion of this Auro vomit spew, is the only part worth reading.

:lol:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Your joke was a comment about me replacing out in an ongoing game when you are in a hydra with another player in that game. You explicitly broke site rules and I was not joking when I said your slot should be force replaced. I stopped caring about your alignment at that point because auro has done the exact same fucking thing to me and it fucked up that game too. That you do not get how not okay that is makes me uninterested in keeping you alive. I kinda have considered the possibility that you are town so maybe that confuses you but it literally does not matter if you are going to insult me about something where if I respond to it I get modkilled. I am already reporting you -d
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1543, Thanos wrote:
In post 1539, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1537, Thanos wrote:What she does *looks* scummy. It isn't scum-indicative for her, DVa. You know this.
False. Lamees is always scum, particularly when she gets green in her role pm. -D
Ok typical DVa to blow this way out of proportion.
Inb4 rage quit the game again lol. Jk.

It's just a scum read. We are allowed that right? Chill.

I am never scummy btw. Always obvtown. Check all my past games.

-lamees
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1548, Boonskiies wrote:
Yo, don’t talk about ongoing games.

In post 1582, Thanos wrote:
I don't like this talk about "reigning someone in", if their push on you is bad, call it out with rhetoric.

But how can one be so contradicting when this post was made just a few minutes before????

@mod this player is talking about an ongoing game and I insist they be force replaced.

So as we can see here, attempted to get me out of the game but claimed it's vice versa. Hmmmmmmm??????? Also I just made a joke, there was no link or mention of on going game. This is just a hint at my meta read from what little exp I have playing with the slot, and also I have been joking around a lot this day 1, especially with the end day thing (yes I know you cannot end the day only the four players). ~ Auro /Thanos
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1660, Thanos wrote:
In post 1655, DrewVa wrote:You also keep scumcasing me every game if I do not townread you immediately which has also gotten quite dull

Don't want to be scumread for being wrong? Then stop expecting me to always townread you when you are unwilling to commit to good reads
There's a difference between "good" and "correct" -- even if my early townlean based on a townslip was "correct", it was nowhere near to "good". No good player commits to those.

You're shifting the goalposts. Also, no, I don't scumcase you because you don't townread me.

~A
I didn't want to read Nancy's 1v1 but it's really the only thing going on. Thanos you won't be objective since you are involved but this interaction string specifically makes you look awful.
In post 1656, DrewVa wrote:
In post 429, Thanos wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
It's mentioned in the setup and yet DVa didn't know that.
It's likelier for town in this scenario not to have read the setup properly and not know that public votes aren't counted.
It's less likely for scum to not know, IMO -- Making your slot likely town.

This is an early read, subject to change if there's stronger evidence.

~Auro
In post 438, Thanos wrote:
In post 430, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Your assumption that not reading the game post is towny is unfounded.
It's a bit more nuanced than that.
Not reading the game post isn't inherently towny, I agree.
Scum would have more likely been aware of some of the important mechanics, private votes being one.
Therefore if a slot wasn't aware of that mechanic, it's
likelier
town than scum.
And at an early stage, fine to toss into a town pool.
In post 1653, Thanos wrote:Show me, specifically where I ever began with a townread. I was always scumleaning your slot and even more so now, but the reason I didn't want to VOTE you was because there were other people better at reading your slot, and I reasoned you'd sort yourself over time.

I don't care about my abilities at reading you at the moment. Stop the whole "townread me or you're scum" thing.

~A
The whole attempt to discredit Nancy's reasoning instead of pointing out what makes it wrong and why it makes you town is scummy.

Attempting to call her out on lying about your own read is just bad. Doubling down when she provides evidence you did in fact townlean her slot is worse. Backing it up when questioned on it initially and then chastising Nancy because it was just an early read is escargot slimey.

Are your reads arbitrary and we should just not listen to them anyways?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

@RCE, it’s both mine and DVa’s ftr.

~Nancy
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I'll be on semi-VLA during the next few days but I'll try to keep up and comment when I can.

———

I don't really like either side in the DrewVa v Thanos thing but if is TvS then I think DrewVa is coming off as Townier. That being said, I don't really TR DrewVa anyways..
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1680, RCEnigma wrote:Attempting to call her out on lying about your own read is just bad. Doubling down when she provides evidence you did in fact townlean her slot is worse. Backing it up when questioned on it initially and then chastising Nancy because it was just an early read is escargot slimey.
Look at the context behind the point -- that I was flipping my read because of Lamees' push to fit the agenda.

That was a weak townlean, something I admitted back then. My progression on her slot was a scumlean before Lamees did make the obvscum attack. This implies that I wasn't flipping my read just because of Lamees making a push on her, doesn't it?

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1680, RCEnigma wrote:Are your reads arbitrary and we should just not listen to them anyways?
Weak Pseudo RVS "reads" based off something really small? Yeah, I'd say don't really listen to them. I don't even remember who I threw into the "town pool" from all those people. :P

I still stand by that I didn't flip just because of Lamees' push as they portray, and was scumleaning before that happened -- I don't think my beginning townlean weighs in here.

What other parts of the interaction felt scummy to you?

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1684, Thanos wrote:
In post 1680, RCEnigma wrote:Are your reads arbitrary and we should just not listen to them anyways?
Weak Pseudo RVS "reads" based off something really small? Yeah, I'd say don't really listen to them. I don't even remember who I threw into the "town pool" from all those people. :P

~A
I.e. his early reads were political. -d
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1679, DrewVa wrote:

I don't like this talk about "reigning someone in", if their push on you is bad, call it out with rhetoric.

@mod this player is talking about an ongoing game and I insist they be force replaced.

So as we can see here, attempted to get me out of the game but claimed it's vice versa. Hmmmmmmm??????? Also I just made a joke, there was no link or mention of on going game. This is just a hint at my meta read from what little exp I have playing with the slot, and also I have been joking around a lot this day 1, especially with the end day thing (yes I know you cannot end the day only the four players).
~ Auro /Thanos
I didn't write that post, Lamees did, and signed it as well. What's up?

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 1685, DrewVa wrote:I.e. his early reads were political. -d
Explain?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Even just running though the iso it's weird. You guys picked this minor thing to challenge drewva on, prefaced a drewva read with her push on ramcius, and the rest is 1v1 cluttering the thread.

On one hand I understand disengaging from drewva is tough in itself. On the other it's a distraction in a 20 whatever person game.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Thanos »

@RCEnigma: I'm not really a fan of my Hydra partner's extremely strong pushes, but I don't want to control her playstyle.
She has done this as town, so I'm saying that behaviour is scum-indicative.

I've been defensive for most part of this 1v1, rather than aggressive -- would you agree?
And I think it was important for me to engage here, given the very strong push on my slot.
At the same time, I think that 1v1 has given me perhaps useful information I can review later.
I'm sorry if it's clutter, but can you see where I'm coming from here?

~A
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Thanos »

I have repeatedly said that my vote isn't even on her and I trust others to sort her better, we do want to scumhunt elsewhere and not bloat up the thread...

~A
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1689, Thanos wrote:I'm saying that behaviour is scum-indicative.
Not* scum-indicative, sorry.

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:35 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1686, Thanos wrote:
In post 1679, DrewVa wrote:

~ Lamees /Thanos
I didn't write that post, Lamees did, and signed it as well. What's up?

~A
Okay, corrected. Your hydra partner disregarded the mod’s directive, to not continue to discuss ongoing games. If you don’t want to reign her in even when she’s flagrantly breaking the rules, it’s going to bite you. by association.

And I apologize for saying “Auro vomit spew,” it should say, Lamees vomit spew. The fact is your partner is out of control and is scumreading us for personal reasons, because of some non-game related issues with DVa and that’s not okay.

I’m truly sorry, you’re stuck in the middle of this nonsense but you nevertheless are by virtue of hydraing with her.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1692, DrewVa wrote:Okay, corrected. Your hydra partner disregarded the mod’s directive, to not continue to discuss ongoing games. If you don’t want to reign her in even when she’s flagrantly breaking the rules, it’s going to bite you. by association.

And I apologize for saying “Auro vomit spew,” it should say, Lamees vomit spew. The fact is your partner is out of control and is scumreading us for personal reasons, because of some non-game related issues with DVa and that’s not okay.

I’m truly sorry, you’re stuck in the middle of this nonsense but you nevertheless are by virtue of hydraing with her.
She says it's informed by personal history and I don't think she referred to any ongoing game; but that's my personal opinion and Lam is happy to discuss it with the mods. *shrug*
Thing is, while she is scumreading you for whatever reasons,
our vote isn't on you
, so there's a lot of time to hash it out.
There's more to her scumread; but it's irrelevant at the moment. Given that I'm in control of the vote, this is fine, right?
I do feel like we're cluttering up the thread, can we hunt elsewhere for now, Nancy?

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1693, Thanos wrote:
In post 1692, DrewVa wrote:Okay, corrected. Your hydra partner disregarded the mod’s directive, to not continue to discuss ongoing games. If you don’t want to reign her in even when she’s flagrantly breaking the rules, it’s going to bite you. by association.

She says it's informed by personal history and I don't think she referred to any ongoing game; but that's my personal opinion and Lam is happy to discuss it with the mods. *shrug*
Thing is, while she is scumreading you for whatever reasons,
our vote isn't on you
, so there's a lot of time to hash it out.
There's more to her scumread; but it's irrelevant at the moment. Given that I'm in control of the vote, this is fine, right?
I do feel like we're cluttering up the thread, can we hunt elsewhere for now, Nancy?

~A
Fine, it’s very trying on one’s patience, when your dealing with one hydra head acting unacceptably and you mistakenly diect that frustration on the wrong head. :/

Okay, done for now. :)
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:52 am

Post by Lamees »

Spoiler:
Me predicting DVA is gonna rage quit (as a joke) is not in any way spoiling/influencing or related to on going games. It is DVA that is constantly bringing in on going games and trying to tie it to that. This and the fact that DVA is now also posting in the game thread about rule breaking and reports when you are clearly supposed to report anything you deem suspicious directly to a mod, is proof that this is a toxic player, and will do anything to ruin games and misrep players.

DVA knows that reporting it will be dismissed as I have never and will never try to cheat or influence an on going game, I dont see how me saying DVA is gonna rage quit again, will in ANY WAY influence any game. But she had to force an on going game into it because by posting it is trying to misrep in the game thread itself to help the case. Not the first time seeing something like this from that player. Blacklist grows by 1.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 1694, DrewVa wrote:Fine, it’s very trying on one’s patience, when your dealing with one hydra head acting unacceptably and you mistakenly diect that frustration on the wrong head. :/
I've direct experience playing against that head before and can understand the sentiment. :P
I've seen her keep getting mislynched for it, too, which is why I stress that she does this as town too and isn't scum-indicative.

Now, one thing that bothered me -- Max's last two posts looked a bit like a pocketing attempt to me. What do you think?

~A
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:06 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1696, Thanos wrote:
In post 1694, DrewVa wrote:Fine, it’s very trying on one’s patience, when your dealing with one hydra head acting unacceptably and you mistakenly diect that frustration on the wrong head. :/
I've direct experience playing against that head before and can understand the sentiment. :P
I've seen her keep getting mislynched for it, too, which is why I stress that she does this as town too and isn't scum-indicative.

Now, one thing that bothered me -- Max's last two posts looked a bit like a pocketing attempt to me. What do you think?

~A
Maybe? I wasn’t trying to lead a wagon on you, just because we made a single vote. We honestly don’t know where to vote and the pl thing, is just a lesser of 2 evils to a no lynch.

I tr most of their ISO. I didn’t read it as necessarily scummy. They don’t seem invested enough in the game to even bother with a pocket, so I really don’t know what to make of it.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Thanos »

Spoiler:
In post 1627, Nev and Max wrote:in other news:
i'd totally be down for a thanos lynch

i'm in no way caught up and don't give two fucks to say this.

~M
In post 1641, Nev and Max wrote:ok

the nancydrew hydra is town

town will win this

also im going to bed

so good night

i love you all
you are all the best

xoxoxoxoxo

~Max
In post 1658, Nev and Max wrote:anyways

im actually caught up now.

reads are all over the place, but will discuss w/ nev and get back to this thread asap.

i have a few townreads so thats a plus!

xoxo

going to bed for real.

~m

btw if it makes you feel better, nancy/dva,
i you got my vote regarding thanos slot without a doubt
in regards to a lynch. i will get my bff on board because he has my back

So he gauges that we're in a 1v1, and immediately says he's down for a lynch on my slot, and is non-committal. There's another post where he flops on that which I didn't quote. Then he asserts that you're town, and town will win, and then suddenly makes a commitment to the vote -- the language there also seems more pockety than independent. ("You got my vote.. without a doubt")

The lack of consideration that this could be TvT both before and after reading the exchange reads *pocket* to me, hmm I'll keep this in mind for later.

~A
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Alonzo »

@max
Tell Nev Alonzo wants to lynch Flippynips.

Tell him it's not what you know it's what you can prove.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”