Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

quack

might just have to steal a quirk of his then
surely nothing will go wrong with that
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

why did i not get on yesterday
on page 20 and catching up
i will agree that fish and rce seem like scum
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

drewva is probably town

alonzo is null
day 1 should be ended quickly
just not that quick

pedit- not feeling fish as much as rcenigma by the way
let me go back and read some things again
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

going to pop in and note that i also do not get the ram scum reads
and also that i am currently voting rcenigma

i am also going to take a page from mod is mafia and note that if we do vote counts ourselves we need to have multiple people doing it
based on that game it was extremely easy to town-read players for an action that is actually not alignment indicative
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

the closest i have seen to a scum slip was in a mastina game
where a scum member accidentally posted in a neighborhood they were in instead of their scum chat
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

but yeah that post was not really a scum slip
awkwardly worded but not really alignment indicative
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1262, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Spoiler: because it was going to clutter the post otherwise
First off, I tend to always overestimate town and underestimate scum. So this post will be full of tinfoil and WIFOM stuff but it's where my fish head is at right now

The hidden vote system hurts both town and scum but I think it makes it a little harder for scum in the long term. They can't just sheep somewhere in the middle of a wagon and say "oops" when the lynched player flips town. They has less excuses to use the following day after a mislynch.

So this is the list of people who have made their votes public. It's around 50% or the player list. So going on that sample size, statistically speaking I would suspect at least 50% of scum to have done the same, so I would say in this list there are at least 2-3 scum.

Something_Smart
RCEnigma
Elsa Jay
profii
Karmeleon
Ramcius
Emperors New Groove
DrewVa
Gamma Emerald
The Last Knight
Nero Cain
Nev and Max

I have switched my vote 3-4 times so far this game and all of the people that I have voted are in this list. So that makes me think my reads are going places. If you have ISO's me then you can probably find my top scumreads throughout the game, though some have changed and some are still developing. ANd since I am a proponent of the hidden vote system I do not wish to publicly announce my votes as of now. I wish more people would keep their votes hidden, at least for the remainder of this day so that after the lynch and any NKs we will have a solid VCA to start with come D2. Perhaps once we get into D2 and further it may make more sense to share where we are voting. But for now I will stay silent on that front.
i was going to say that you forgot me
but i actually did not use vote tags so that is understandable
i merely stated who i was voting

also
mod is mafia had the same situation with votecounts being primarily player-run [the mod did occasionally give votecounts but not often]
the major issue in that game was that both of the people doing it were scum
and people made the assumption that not lying = not scum

the problem i can see happening here is that people are going to forget to mention their vote here
or vote here and then forget to vote in their confessional
and that means that unless it is particularly egregious [or obviously coordinated] then lying about your vote does not necessarily mean someone is scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i unfortunately have to post v/la until christmas due to lack of time temporarily
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

so

policy lynch the vengeful/supersaint claim then i guess
unless someone has a better idea
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am fine with hammering tlk today if we decide to go that route
catching up to this point has been a pain
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am afraid i just do not have the capacity to play this game for the time being
i have been getting over an addiction and for the past few days my mind has felt like it is falling apart
boon please replace me out
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”