Scumleague FF 2018 (First Game 9/6)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by PokerFace »

all /in
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Need to find out dates of sept family reunion. Its usually saturday and or sunday on labor day weekend. Other than that I should be able to make any other draft day.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

9/1 and 9/2 out for me. Rest is free for me to draft
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

At moment looks like we gonna do 2 leagues of 12 with cow not playing
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 99, xRECKONERx wrote:I've found 10 to be the sweet spot, but 12 is pretty similar.
I agree. I personally only want to play with 10 or 12 players as 8 or 14 players are too far in their spectrums
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Why we doing top 6 in playoffs?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 139, mith wrote:The main reason is that the balanced divisional schedule for 10 team is 13 weeks. It's a little silly to have more than half the league in playoffs, but it does place more importance on finishing top 2 (for the bye) and week 14 (for making it to semis, vs. maybe having a random extra game against unequal competition determine the 4 seed).

It's been in the spreadsheet for ages, and it's what we use in the GL league, just haven't had a 10 team league here in a while.
Sounds fine then
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #147 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

PPR would alleviate emphasis that points place on RB, but because the the current NFL does not have that many teams that live and breath on the strength of the RB, finding good rbs for the rb spot will be hard. PPR wouldn't alleviate the positional requirements.

We would have to have 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T with PPR to alleviate it from both aspects.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 148, PJ. wrote:
In post 147, PokerFace wrote:PPR would alleviate emphasis that points place on RB, but because the the current NFL does not have that many teams that live and breath on the strength of the RB, finding good rbs for the rb spot will be hard. PPR wouldn't alleviate the positional requirements.

We would have to have 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T with PPR to alleviate it from both aspects.
PPR by itself both eliminates the emphasis AND the burden by A) giving more points to receivers and B) increasing the pool of viable running backs that can be played i.e Duke Johnson, Jerrick McKinnon, Christian Mccaffery, Chris Thompson are all basically unplayable in standard.
Even if ppr makes wrs and rbs relativly the same value pointswise, someone with 3 viable rbs and 2 wr is still in a better position than someone with 1rb and 4 viable wrs.

I have had the misfortune of being in leagues where people hoarded certain positions early and would not trade or would force you into a bad trade just so you could fill a position.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

just to clarify I am not apposed to ppr, I just don't think its a perfect solution. I would not be against PPFD since it sound interesting. Would certainly solve the issue of a 0 yard catch being worth the same as a 10 yard run.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

By the way, how we picking draft order. What luke gonna do for this mith?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by PokerFace »

L2 Garbage Truck
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by PokerFace »

mith wrote:The monster truck is closest to a hummer?
I would agree especially with the choices that league had left at the time
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

You sure Luke is your son and not somehow Pablito's? This is second draft where Luke has made the picks and second time Pablito got #1.

Not a fan on my spot in this draft. Gonna need some luck
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #233 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't like my pick position, but I still like the quirky little games we do. Maybe have your second kid do it next year mith.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #270 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by PokerFace »

General heads up to all. I think Yahoo might be having some draft room issues at the moment. I tried to use my laptop earlier this week and was able to do a mock draft just fine. about 30 minutes ago I tried to use my desktop to do the same. I ran the yahoo system test and it passed but when the draft room tried to load for forever until eventually I got a 404 error. Tried to connect some other times and no luck. I eventually booted up my laptop and was able to get in with that. Bunch of people in the mock were signed out when I got in. Both my laptop and PC passed their system tests for draft support so I kinda wonder if yahoo is having timeout issues or if my setup was off. I can't do anything about timeouts so just gonna switch to using my latop tonight and hope for the best.

In short you may all want to try a mock draft just to make sure you got a working setup. Don't trust the system tests yahoo might might be having issues
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #328 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 322, Nero Cain wrote:I was gonna take Watson-Russel in L1 but both got snatched up so I took Cousins and i'm cool with that.
That's what I did in L2^

My receiving core is a little weak. If Allen gets injured early and or Crowder does not sync well with Smith, I could have trouble before Edelman comes back from suspension.

I am really glad I got Rudolph. He is a good tight end that now plays with a QB that likes to throw to the tight end and an offensive coordinator that likes to use the tight end
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kirk and my receivers laid an egg this week :(

I may be interested in getting some better receivers since I got 3 qbs and a good run game
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #446 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

What do you guys feel are odds Fitzpatrick keeps starting for bucs? I started Kirk Cousins over him last week since he had a favorable matchup against the Bills, but after last week I think trusting Kirk against the Rams on a short week, is a bad idea
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #453 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

You could offer me a trade. As it stands I got 3 QBs (Dalton is the 3rd). I also got a descent running back group. McCaffrey's bye is early this year so I might not need as many QBs or RBs moving forward. I may need a WR pending what the patriots do with gordon and edelman since I have both of them.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #457 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Meh, I think Andy and Fitz will still be good this week. You really can't fault yourself this early until you see how well your alternative to Cousins plays. I think only way you can fault yourself is if you are against Goff or didn't start Goff
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #470 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay QB reach unnecessary this year with gems like Mahomes, Goff, and Fitz.

WR have an odd value in our league as I feel they get less points than RBs overall, but since we need 3 of them to start, the good ones tend to go off the board early.

I managed to get two good receivers in Allen and Cooks, but finding a third will either cost me time or a trade pending if someone on my roster steps up or not to fill the slot.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #472 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

I kinda disagree since RBs tend to get injuried more. Getting a RB off waivers that "inherits" a prime workload becomes more viable as the season goes on
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #474 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

I can't say I have had that kinda success in our league before. I might get it this year either because we only got 10 teams or because I got lucky with someone dropping Gordon when he was still a brown. This is first year in awhile I feel I have luxury of employing a wait and see tactic. Only if that fails will I actually look to make a trade instead of just preparing for it.

I rather prepare for difficulty and never deal with it than never prepare and endure difficulty
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #475 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

The following is a rare phrase for a browns fan.

I am glad I started Andy Dalton.

Fitzmagic is likely done.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #483 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Drew Brees is why^. He didn't do much last year because he did not have to. NO's run and def were better. With Ingram on suspension, Drew and Thomas have been doing a lot more this season, and you got both of them T-bone. I was rooting for mith so I'd be only 3-1 in our division

My WRs did better last week so my earlier comments about looking for other options may no longer matter
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #487 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 485, PJ. wrote:No
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #500 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

yay my team was strong enough to eat bricks last week getting 136+ points while they shit bricks this week getting 46 points
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #518 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hyde is now a jaguar. :eek: Browns backfield looks different now

I am really glad my main 2 backs are done with byes, still this could ruin my overall depth pending hyde's use, Ingram's vs Kamara, and general player health
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #522 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

+1^
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #530 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

Tight ends seem to have lost a lot of value this year in general getting less points than the position normally does

I am fine with however the picks are done, though more randomness might be appreciated given some people seem to get the same picks as PJ pointed out. I'm basically saying I think I'd prefer Zoey over Luke so I hope she wins the fight
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #536 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

*wrong thread*
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #538 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Because League 2 has 10 teams total with 6 in playoffs, the last week of the season is week 13. Panzer, dominator, T-bone, and myself have clinched playoff spots. The current seeding is just as ordered, but as none of us has cliched a first round bye its subject to change.

Panzer (9-3, 1269.52)
Dominator (8-4, 1291.86)
Tbone (8-4, 1289.00)
Me (7-5, 1276.96)

Panzer can get a first round bye and top seed with a win or a T-bone and Dom Loss. Should panzer lose and both of them win, scores will decide who gets the byes. For Me to get a bye, I need to win and T-bone and Dom need to lose. I also need to get a higher score then both T-bone and dom. I have lowest odds of getting a bye while Panzer has highest and T-bone and Dom have roughly same odds

KMD, Sharon, and Wraith are fighting over the remaining 2 playoff spots. None of them has a possibility of somehow stealing a bye. KMD and Sharon are in if they win or Wraith loses. Wraith needs to win, have at least one of them lose, and needs a higher score than whoever else goes 6-7

KMD (6-6, 1271.76)
Sharon (6-6, 1108.96)
Wraith (5-7, 1217.54)

Panzer, Sharon, Mith are in a battle for least points against overall, Easiest schedule overall (1118.26/1144.72/1146.38)
D3f3nd3r has hardest schedule on lock as everyone else is staring at below 1278 points against and he has 1413.02 points against him
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #540 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

I believe you are at 7th highest score overall 1208.56 but yahoo's scheduling certainly did not do you any favors

Pending how many people signup next year, you should still be in league 2. This is why I did not include any info regarding who may get knocked out of our league in my earlier post
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #546 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Panzerjager wrote:Does each division winner get a 1 seed or is it straight 1-6.
Fairly certain that based on previous seasons a division winner =/= guaranteed high seed. You make playoffs but where remains to be seen
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #548 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Panzer, you are 6-2 division-wise and Dom is 4-3. If byes were guaranteed to division winners, you would already have one. The league score board would show you have clinched a bye. As it does not show that, its based on who gets 1st and 2nd overall.

You focus on winning and you got a bye. You got best odds and can control your own destiny. If Dom or T-bone lose then you got a bye. If you lose and they win, you still got a chance via scoring

Only way I get a bye is if you get one too, Panzer. Hopefully Defender and Mith beat Dom and T-bone this week. And I outscore T-bone and Dom.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #549 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

How are the other leagues looking by the way?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #557 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Panzerjager wrote:Looks like everyone in playoff picture got an L today
Yep, You got a bye. Other bye is undecided by points at moment. I am staying 4th seed since Wraith is winning

Sharon is in playoffs with her win. KMD's game is undecided, but his 1271.76 point total should hold up over Wraith's 1217.54 should KMD lose

So we know the 6 players, but the order is not completely decided
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #560 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Is it just me or is it odd that everyone that went to the consolation bracket is on bye week 14 and has their bracket start next week? I would think you'd want to play now while players are likely healthier and not sitting out with real life playoffs cliched
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #565 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I wish I had won one more game. Would have got a bye. I blame Odell and Panzer. At least I get him if I beat KMD, right? There isn't a reseed after the first round, is there?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #570 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Then I guess I want T-bone to win or I will have to play panzer in the finals

Mith recapped who had highest scores overall already (Me with 1372.30, then KMD, then Dom)

Sharron had lowest overall 1224.66 and she did make playoffs so yahoo helped her a lot as she had second easiest schedule overall. Easiest Schedule was Mith with 1218.26
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #575 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I thought Yahoo did most of the work, but if Mith set the schedules more directly, then I think he does deserve that credit. No wonder Mith got easiest overall! :)

By the way, what's WDST stand for again?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #576 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well damn. Cooper having a good day. Wish I had not gotten rid of him when he was a Raider. I abandoned Jared Cook for similar reasons and the man that picks them up takes me out of the playoffs (Its not over yet but predictions say I gonna lose by about 40). Probably best team I ever had was this year given my EPE. Oh well

Anyone know what WDST means?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #581 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

I feel like Washington needs to clean house after this season. They have been making some dumb decisions lately, not having the right guys to sub in for multiple injuries especially Smith's. They could have kept playoff relevant with some better moves, but instead they are going to lose out. Their coaching and depth charts need a new look next year
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #585 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

The ownership and management is their curse. Getting Adrian Peterson and how well he played is best thing they did this year. And that idea sounded bad at the start. The Coaching needs to change more now than in some recent years. The team name should have changed a long time ago. I would recommend Washington Hogs after their historic offensive line of the past. I would also like to see Washington Razorbacks as both names suggest their are pigs in Washington, and that makes me smile.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #595 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

T-Bone wrote:1 point and I would have had a bye instead of this disaster...
1 more win like the one i should have got over Panzer, and I would have too. You could have also started Henry, to avoid joining me in my bracket. Here we will have a Browns fan playing a Ravens fan. While in real nfl the Browns vs Ravens play in week 17, and there may be some major playoff implications should Pitt keep losing

(I still think those in Consolation Bracket for 7-10 should have had their first round last week and second round this week. So they would not play week 16 or 17. As things stand, T-bone and I won't play week 16, but everyone else will. That doesn't make a lot of sense.)
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #598 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 596, mith wrote:I don't disagree, but it's almost certainly easier for them to code this way.

(Also, if everything had gone according to draft day projections, I would have a bye. And the playoffs would be everyone *not* in the actual semi-finals. Man, Yahoo's projections are terrible.)
Yahoo has lazy predictions and coding.

Something I would like to see in fantasy football in general is a more fair playoff bracket. Picture this, 4 teams make the playoffs and the duration is 3 weeks. During the 3 weeks, each team in the playoffs gets to play every other team in the playoff once. Team with the best record 3-0 wins (total scoring over the 3 weeks is tie breaker, best scoring over entire season is second tie breaker).
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #600 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

My loss to you was only loss where I started the wrong players. My other losses, I didn't really have a chance either because my opponents team went nuts or my team had an off weak. I have won my work league and other leagues in past, but this is best team I have had in our leagues so I'm rather pleased. Figured it would be good to welcome T-bone to the bracket where we don't play week 16 or 17
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #602 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Then I don't feel like I made a mistake, so i feel better
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #608 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Panzerjager wrote:I'd like to thank all the scrubs in league 2 for letting me get promoted
You should really be thanking mith/yahoo for your schedule there. Playing in less games than Sharron gives you weakest schedule overall now

You should also thank Mith's son for your draft position...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #612 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

How different would you say it is to draft 7th vs drafting 8th in a 10 man league?

I drafted 7th while you drafted 8th. I had highest regular season point total and EPE. Only 6 of my 15 remaining roster were not guys I drafted. Less than 1/2. I'm pleased with the team I picked

How different would you say it is to draft 8th vs drafting 9th in a 10 man league?

KMD drafted 9th while you drafted 8th. KMD has second highest point total and second best EPE. I don't think draft position is really something you should be angry at.

How would you rank all draft positions in a 10 man league?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #616 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

Given my team, I didn't need to get 1/2 many players as you. So my waiver position and how I could have made pickups to effect yours, isn't something I think applies. Having a good rb round 1 doesn't mean you don't need to worry about your other players. You picked before me in 1/2 the rounds, so I am kinda missing some of your argument.

Only mistakes I feel I made were getting rid of cooper and cook. Gruden is kinda an unpredictable guy. What he has done to the raiders is bad. Mack and Cooper are better off.

The 6 person playoff we had was a bit excessive. Six out of 10 shouldn't make playoffs. The odds of a team with a loosing record making the playoffs should be lower than it was. I think I'd rather have no divisions with 10 teams. Only if we go back to 12 players, should we have divisions.

Regardless of player amount in our league, I still think a playoff like what I described here: viewtopic.php?p=10608405#p10608405 is a great idea to use in the future even if it would shorten the regular season to 13 weeks. We had 13 weeks this season, I think that's fine
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #618 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Cooper and cook on my roster instead of kmd's wins me round 1 of playoff. Would have also got me another win to get better seeding, so yay I think that's it. I am rather happy with how things went regardless.

The player that got Bell made the playoffs and draft picks 6-10 made the playoffs in our league. KMD picked 9th and got Kareem hunt round 1. You had a shot at the same player since you picked 8th round 1. I'd count Hunt as a top RB even with how his season ended. Melvin Gordon was also still on the board since he got picked 11th so there's another top rb that was still available, so your point earlier about not having a shot at a top rb is further mute.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #624 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hunt was the rb yard leader in 2017 so I figured he would be good this year. He was top 10 before his mistake got him out of the league

Was a good season. GG all
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #627 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So what were the final standings of each league?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”