Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:03 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1734, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1724, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1703, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
Any particular reason you don't want Gamma lynch? His red flip would incriminate TLK
Also, want to point out that Gamma and I haven't really addressed each other, so your flimsy guilt by association attempts are just getting bad at this point.
This is a lie, I have stated a TLK townread
Kinda doubting that because of this though
Isn't it funny how you both want me dead, refuse vote each other and TLK makes such statement?

It looks like your team is preparing to sacrifice you, DrewVa isn't backing up their gutread on you and saying there's a chance you can flip red. TLK isn't switching to you despite all resistance to my wagon, while he's still top one, but then he says he didn't addressed you yet. Tell me it's not suspicious at all
There’s no “team” involving us. We are still tr Gamma, so. get a freaking paranoia check. :lol:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:06 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1735, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1729, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1721, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1604, Thanos wrote:
In post 1602, DrewVa wrote:Which is exactly what you're doing, Auro. You saw the pocket wasn't working, and then you pushed independently. Tell me how this isn't the bread and butter of your scum play.
Because if I was scum, and pocketing was the strategy, Lamees would listen to me and not post, making the pocket potentially more effective.

You're alleging that I and Lam are playing to different strategies as scum without an agenda where I want to pocket you and she wants to rile you up.

My defense is that I'm more meticulous as scum to not coordinate with my Hydra partner enough to pull off a strategy.

~A
Im inclined to back Thanos here. Hydra dissonance at least of this sense is towny. It’s why I town read Nancy’s hydra early in DND Upick.
Maybe.

Well, then why tf did you roleblock us then? :facepalm:
Math’s tunnel soured the read (mind the early included in my statement)
You obviously aren’t familiar with Math’s meta. Death tunneling on town, is a massive towntell for him.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1733, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1731, Elsa Jay wrote:I wanna be the President.
I wanna be a millionaire, so freakin bad.
I want to be someplace warm. I hate winter. :/
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1752, DrewVa wrote:
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:20 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1738, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1736, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
Any particular reason you don't want Gamma lynch? His red flip would incriminate TLK
Also, want to point out that Gamma and I haven't really addressed each other, so your flimsy guilt by association attempts are just getting bad at this point.
Isn't it funny how you both want me dead, refuse vote each other and TLK makes such statement?

It looks like your team is preparing to sacrifice you, DrewVa isn't backing up their gutread on you and saying there's a chance you can flip red. TLK isn't switching to you despite all resistance to my wagon, while he's still top one, but then he says he didn't addressed you yet. Tell me it's not suspicious at all

Yeah it’s suspicious. I think TLK may have freaked out about being suspected in association. Not sure why though because the last time I got that feeling, 1) the person was Town and 2) it was White Flag and this isn’t unless Boon doesn’t think that bears mentioning. So the logic is shaky to start with and the motive is not yet apparent.
As for my team preparing to sacrifice me lol no, if I was the fall guy I’d probably have more traction, and if it were normal voting mechanics I’d be lynched. For a solid example of a game where I was the designated bus go read Mini 1911. That was STRUCTURED.
It's pretty obvious that you aren't designated fall guy, you named it - no traction, but DrewVa and TLK looks like preparing WCS, if I get you lynched, so they won't be turbolynched after your red flip

Anyway, what's your opinion about TLK being so passive despite fact that he's leading wagon? He don't challenge people on his wagon, he don't try push me anymore, he don't try push you either
This sounds like town!Gamma to me. In Overkill 2, scum!Gamma was over the top OMGUSSY, defensive and self-centric in addition to posting things that don’t tend to make a lot of sense. He doesn’t respond like this as scum. I’m feeling more confident about our read on him after his most recent responses to you. As for TLK, as FL stated in the signup thread, he’s a forum newb. Therefore, I obviously have no meta with him. I’m not currently sr him, so I really hope he’s not a mislynch.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:22 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1740, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1739, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1738, Ramcius wrote:It looks like your team is preparing to sacrifice you
It's pretty obvious that you aren't designated fall guy
Which is it Ramcius?
Both, you aren't designated fall guy, but if pressure on you becomes too strong, they are already preparing for your lynch instead of trying to save you.

So, how about you answer my question about TLK now?
Have you ever considered becoming an anchor for Fox news?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1750, DrewVa wrote:

There’s no “team” involving us. We are still tr Gamma, so. get a freaking paranoia check. :lol:
Like scum admit they are team.

Did you managed to think any actual reason to TR him yet?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:24 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1741, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Anyway, what's your opinion about TLK being so passive despite fact that he's leading wagon? He don't challenge people on his wagon, he don't try push me anymore, he don't try push you either
TLK is just too focused on keeping up the VC. It looks like busy work if you ask me and I'm inclined to think it is not town driven busy work.
Any particular reason?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1755, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1740, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1739, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1738, Ramcius wrote:It looks like your team is preparing to sacrifice you
It's pretty obvious that you aren't designated fall guy
Which is it Ramcius?
Both, you aren't designated fall guy, but if pressure on you becomes too strong, they are already preparing for your lynch instead of trying to save you.

So, how about you answer my question about TLK now?
Have you ever considered becoming an anchor for Fox news?
Not really, i would look bad on TV
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1742, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think TLK could be frozen scum from what you described but it’s also possible he could be trying to wait out pressure
Still think what I quoted is playing both sides of the table but maybe I’ll change votes.
I don’t think you ever experessed an opinion on DrewVa versus Thanos, what do you think? Is one of them scum to you, if so which? What’s your opinion on their interactions?
Wrt to Thanos, I’m really not quite sure what to think about them anymore. Auro seems to be genuinely frustrated but Lamees still sounds really scummy to me. I’m not really sure what to make of it. DVa said to me in Discord that she thinks he’s lost his WIM and she’s currently thinking of us maybe moving our vote to Profil. I told her, that I was kind of suspicious of his Nero read because it didn’t jibe with what I know of his meta. \_0_/
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1744, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 152, Emperors New Groove wrote:Hey all, Ari head is here for once. I'm struggling to keep up but am aiming to be relevant very soon!
Wrong thread lol
It's too early.
For what? Do you not have any opinions at all on the current gamestate?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:39 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1760, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1744, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 152, Emperors New Groove wrote:Hey all, Ari head is here for once. I'm struggling to keep up but am aiming to be relevant very soon!
Wrong thread lol
It's too early.
For what? Do you not have any opinions at all on the current gamestate?
In post 1746, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

All the above
Same question. You have contributed even less, than the other emperor.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1753, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1752, DrewVa wrote:
:lol:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:50 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1756, Ramcius wrote:

Gamma or TLK?

I feel pretty good about Gamma rn. I’m not quite sure how to read TLK, given that he’s a forum newb. I tend to be leery in general of lynching the lhf D1, because more often than not, they wind up flipping town. Due to his lack of forum experience, I’m wondering if he’s just kind of awkward town. I obviously could be wrong here but I’ve mislynched more awkward players than him, who actually did have some forum experience but FL says he’s a forum newb but not a Mafia newb, so I really couldn’t tell you. Rn, I’m leaning to maybe vote flippy, since he hasn’t done anything so far.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1763, DrewVa wrote:
Gamma or TLK?

I feel pretty good about Gamma rn. I’m not quite sure how to read TLK, given that he’s a forum newb. I tend to be leery in general of lynching the lhf D1, because more often than not, they wind up flipping town. Due to his lack of forum experience, I’m wondering if he’s just kind of awkward town. I obviously could be wrong here but I’ve mislynched more awkward players than him, who actually did have some forum experience but FL says he’s a forum newb but not a Mafia newb, so I really couldn’t tell you. Rn, I’m leaning to maybe vote flippy, since he hasn’t done anything so far.
Let's PL lurker, what a great idea
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:02 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1410, profii wrote:
In post 1401, Thanos wrote:Can we have a list of lurkers? I personally would rather just lynch them, unless they start posting. It's likely that active posters easily attract votes.

~A
I know this game is tough but I don’t think we need to stop scum hunting and go for a policy lynch just yeti
How does voting a lurker constitute a policy lynch? Lurking is the best way for scum to hide. isn’t it?

If you mean a complete lurker, than I see your point but if they actually have made a few posts and said virtually nothing involving scumhunting, then I don’t necessarily see why that’s a terrible vote?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1764, Ramcius wrote:
Gamma or TLK?

Do you know what a PL even means? And I was only referring to our vote btw. Flippy hasn’t made a single game-reated post - unless of course, you qualify threatening to vote to end the day prematurely as “game related”.
Not a single read
, so I don’t see why that’s such a horrible vote.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:17 am

Post by DrewVa »

P.edit. I honestly don’t KNOW who to vote for. Would you prefer we don’t vote at all? ENG, at least gave the impression, they plan to do something, Nippy looks like they’re just proging.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1766, DrewVa wrote:
Gamma or TLK?

Do you know what a PL even means? And I was only referring to our vote btw. Flippy hasn’t made a single game-reated post - unless of course, you qualify threatening to vote to end the day prematurely as “game related”.
Not a single read
Yes, I know what is PL - and lynching someone without any proof of guilty or actual scumread is a policy lynch. I tried lynch lurker plenty of times in past, most of times they turned to be just lazy town.

I'd much rather go after someone, who I believe is scum than take a shot in dark and hope for the best, then have another D1 without any real associations from lynch and busted EoD VC
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Drewva you are clearly voting thanos despite saying you're unsure who to vote. You've got to be kidding me. This is according to pg 69 vc from TLK.
Also, I dread winter too. The people who advertise it as one of the or the happiest time of the year, I never believe it .

TLK, I think it's alright if you cant update anymore until 12/28 deadline. Not much happening anyway, unfortunately.

Vote stays on alonzo as his posts keep up with continued nonsense about us. I don't hide as any alignment, and my partner doesn't either afaik.

I'm reading thanos v drewva interaction on pg 66 as TvS, in that order. However, knowing both of them can be very verbose and ultra conniving, I wouldn't rule out SvS. Leaning TvS rn , however.

Feeling like GE & Ramicus are probably town for their posts about drewva and alonzo.

PenguinPower, man....are you town :(

AC, where have you gone?? :(

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

@Thanos why do you think drewva is scum , yet you're not voting?
Who else is scum and who is town?

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1769, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Drewva you are clearly voting thanos despite saying you're unsure who to vote. You've got to be kidding me. This is according to pg 69 vc from TLK.
Also, I dread winter too. The people who advertise it as one of the or the happiest time of the year, I never believe it .

TLK, I think it's alright if you cant update anymore until 12/28 deadline. Not much happening anyway, unfortunately.

Vote stays on alonzo as his posts keep up with continued nonsense about us. I don't hide as any alignment, and my partner doesn't either afaik.

I'm reading thanos v drewva interaction on pg 66 as TvS, in that order. However, knowing both of them can be very verbose and ultra conniving, I wouldn't rule out SvS. Leaning TvS rn , however.

Feeling like GE & Ramicus are probably town for their posts about drewva and alonzo.

~ P
When we voted Thanos, we WERE sr them, so you’re trying to shade us for that is bs. If you’re going to sr us, you need to come up with a much better reason than that. :shifty:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1730, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1727, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1721, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im inclined to back Thanos here. Hydra dissonance at least of this sense is towny. It’s why I town read Nancy’s hydra early in DND Upick.
It is possible. Who do you think is a better vote rn gamma? -d
I’m open to suggestions.
In post 1754, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1736, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah it’s suspicious. I think TLK may have freaked out about being suspected in association. Not sure why though because the last time I got that feeling, 1) the person was Town and 2) it was White Flag and this isn’t unless Boon doesn’t think that bears mentioning. So the logic is shaky to start with and the motive is not yet apparent.
As for my team preparing to sacrifice me lol no, if I was the fall guy I’d probably have more traction, and if it were normal voting mechanics I’d be lynched. For a solid example of a game where I was the designated bus go read Mini 1911. That was STRUCTURED.
It's pretty obvious that you aren't designated fall guy, you named it - no traction, but DrewVa and TLK looks like preparing WCS, if I get you lynched, so they won't be turbolynched after your red flip

This sounds like town!Gamma to me. In Overkill 2, scum!Gamma was over the top OMGUSSY, defensive and self-centric in addition to posting things that don’t tend to make a lot of sense. He doesn’t respond like this as scum. I’m feeling more confident about our read on him after his most recent responses to you. As for TLK, as FL stated in the signup thread, he’s a forum newb. Therefore, I obviously have no meta with him. I’m not currently sr him, so I really hope he’s not a mislynch.
In post 1759, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1742, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think TLK could be frozen scum from what you described but it’s also possible he could be trying to wait out pressure
Still think what I quoted is playing both sides of the table but maybe I’ll change votes.
I don’t think you ever experessed an opinion on DrewVa versus Thanos, what do you think? Is one of them scum to you, if so which? What’s your opinion on their interactions?
Wrt to Thanos, I’m really not quite sure what to think about them anymore. Auro seems to be genuinely frustrated but Lamees still sounds really scummy to me. I’m not really sure what to make of it. DVa said to me in Discord that she thinks he’s lost his WIM and she’s currently thinking of us maybe moving our vote to Profil. I told her, that I was kind of suspicious of his Nero read because it didn’t jibe with what I know of his meta. \_0_/
In post 1756, Ramcius wrote:

Gamma or TLK?

In post 1766, DrewVa wrote:
Gamma or TLK?

Not a single read
In post 1767, DrewVa wrote:P.edit. I honestly don’t KNOW who to vote for. Would you prefer we don’t vote at all? ENG, at least gave the impression, they plan to do something, Nippy looks like they’re just proging.
In post 1771, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1769, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
Drewva you are clearly voting thanos despite saying you're unsure who to vote. You've got to be kidding me.
This is according to pg 69 vc from TLK.

~ P
When we voted Thanos, we WERE sr them, so you’re trying to shade us for that is bs. If you’re going to sr us, you need to come up with a much better reason than that. :shifty:
[/spoiler]

I don’t think I like how Performer is mischaracterizing our posts, when it’s blatantly clear to ANYONE, who doesn’t have reading comprehension issues that we are ACTIVELY trying to figure out who to vote for. Ramicius criticised our thoughts about that but unlike YOU, he didn’t mischaracterize it.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

We got less Then 4 days left. Le sigh.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:56 am

Post by DrewVa »

VOTE: CheekyDancer

Their shade on us, is a blatant mischaracterization. Performer is deliberately ignoring that we were clearly thinking of changing our vote and falsely implying otherwise.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”