RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1769, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Drewva you are clearly voting thanos despite saying you're unsure who to vote. You've got to be kidding me. This is according to pg 69 vc from TLK.
Also, I dread winter too. The people who advertise it as one of the or the happiest time of the year, I never believe it .

TLK, I think it's alright if you cant update anymore until 12/28 deadline. Not much happening anyway, unfortunately.

Vote stays on alonzo as his posts keep up with continued nonsense about us. I don't hide as any alignment, and my partner doesn't either afaik.

I'm reading thanos v drewva interaction on pg 66 as TvS, in that order. However, knowing both of them can be very verbose and ultra conniving, I wouldn't rule out SvS. Leaning TvS rn , however.

Feeling like GE & Ramicus are probably town for their posts about drewva and alonzo.

PenguinPower, man....are you town :(

AC, where have you gone?? :(

~ P
It's almost like the votecount isn't actually useful.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i'm going to go ahead and announce a soft v/la. nothing official since i don't think we'll be proddable considering Boon's relaxed holiday policy. sorry guys.
not sure where Almost is but i'd wager similarly busy.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1775, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1769, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Drewva you are clearly voting thanos despite saying you're unsure who to vote. You've got to be kidding me. This is according to pg 69 vc from TLK.
Also, I dread winter too. The people who advertise it as one of the or the happiest time of the year, I never believe it .

TLK, I think it's alright if you cant update anymore until 12/28 deadline. Not much happening anyway, unfortunately.

Vote stays on alonzo as his posts keep up with continued nonsense about us. I don't hide as any alignment, and my partner doesn't either afaik.

I'm reading thanos v drewva interaction on pg 66 as TvS, in that order. However, knowing both of them can be very verbose and ultra conniving, I wouldn't rule out SvS. Leaning TvS rn , however.

Feeling like GE & Ramicus are probably town for their posts about drewva and alonzo.

~ P
It's almost like the votecount isn't actually useful.
:lol:

While we our being upfront about our vote, there are probably some slots that are misrepping their actual votes in the confessional but we’ll find that out D2, if the votes aren’t adding up.

I think any kind of VC is better than nothing. Like what’s the alternative, a Hurt tag analysis?
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i said i was voting Theta Alpine, the votecount missed it.
it's fine.
if anyone's still saying that's scum busywork they can fight me when i'm back on christmas day. that's a lame argument. it's a neutral action.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:37 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1778, Almost Chara wrote:i said i was voting Theta Alpine, the votecount missed it.
it's fine.
if anyone's still saying that's scum busywork they can fight me when i'm back on christmas day. that's a lame argument. it's a neutral action.
~Chara
I tend to agree. I tend to view scum busywork as more hidden. I’m not sure if this is the best example but scum!Bujaber in Overkill 2, making numerous hedgey contradictory reads, might be an example of this? I can’t really think of anything like that in this game, unless you want to include Thanos but the difference being, that Auro seems somewhat genuine to me in his reaction to Lameesgate, which is why we started doubting our read on them.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1779, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1778, Almost Chara wrote:i said i was voting Theta Alpine, the votecount missed it.
it's fine.
~Chara
I tend to agree. I tend to view scum busywork as more hidden. I’m not sure if this is the best example but scum!Bujaber in Overkill 2, making numerous hedgey contradictory reads, might be an example of this? I can’t really think of anything like that in this game, unless you want to include Thanos but the difference being, that Auro seems somewhat genuine to me in his reaction to Lameesgate, which is why we started doubting our read on them.
Not contradictory or hedgey.

Before anyone jumps down our throats, I was specifically referring to the whole busywork idea.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

@AC, wrt to Theta, I’m currently nullreading them.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

it's fine.
~Chara
Agreed it's a neutral action that doesn't serve the town. And basing townreads off of it is asinine.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1782, RCEnigma wrote:
it's fine.
~Chara
Agreed it's a neutral action that doesn't serve the town. And basing townreads off of it is asinine.
Either is.

Btw, did you notice how Performer just happened to thrown in TLK’s “I hate winter too” comment, as if to somehow link us, without actually commenting on it? I found that really weird.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Something_Smart »

It's not completely asinine, if you had a good argument for it. If you don't have a better reason than "he's doing something that helps town" then it's certainly incredibly shallow.

Who based a townread on it?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1783, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1782, RCEnigma wrote:
it's fine.
~Chara
Either is.

Btw, did you notice how Performer just happened to thrown in TLK’s “I hate winter too” comment, as if to somehow link us, without actually commenting on it? I found that really weird.

Disregard this. That was Performer who said this, not TLK. I thought TLK had somehow added that to his VC and I somehow missed it. :facepalm:

And Performer, don’t ignore this post too.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:30 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 838, Theta Alpine wrote:why did i not get on yesterday
on page 20 and catching up
i will agree that fish and rce seem like scum
Someone please reiterate to me why RCE had/has scumreads?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:42 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 904, Xtoxm wrote:Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad

@knight, pls change not voting category to unknown. You are putting fake claims in everyone's mouth. Thanx.
Why is she a townread of yours? Over the last few pages I've been reading, I still don't like her play.

For example, she claims Ram to have his vote on her, but won't reveal her own vote. It's not
actually
hypocritical, but it's pretty close

I understand we have the right to keep our vote hidden if we choose, but when a large group within the playerbase agrees to out their votes, it just makes you look scummy not to cooperate
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1784, Something_Smart wrote:It's not completely asinine, if you had a good argument for it. If you don't have a better reason than "he's doing something that helps town" then it's certainly incredibly shallow.

Who based a townread on it?
Just recently Thanos. It doesn't help town, I've already made the argument on why I think it helps scum more and no one has been able to tell why that isn't the case or isn't true. I've kept my eye on it and not commented but it still rubs me the wrong way that TLK picked this up after getting a small amount of pressure to substitute scumhunting.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:48 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 916, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah, I said RCE was more likely to be scum earlier because I liked TLK more at that time, but considering he ignored Ramcius point blank saying he was trying to lynch me, and he is trying to guide the lynch, he may possibly be partners with Ramcius.

Clearly you all don't like the idea of someone only having 2/3 votes dying, so lets bring up TLK and RCE again.

TLK literally scrounging for the votes is a way for scum to reestablish controll and take out the factor of the game that scare them.
This exchange (and subsequent posts) between Elsa and TLK... I don't like it on TLK's end, but I can't place my finger on why.

Honestly, Elsa made a plausible point paired with TLK still going after RCE, a townread of mine...
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1787, mcqueen wrote:
In post 904, Xtoxm wrote:Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad

@knight, pls change not voting category to unknown. You are putting fake claims in everyone's mouth. Thanx.
Why is she a townread of yours? Over the last few pages I've been reading, I still don't like her play.

For example, she claims Ram to have his vote on her, but won't reveal her own vote. It's not
actually
hypocritical, but it's pretty close

I understand we have the right to keep our vote hidden if we choose, but when a large group within the playerbase agrees to out their votes, it just makes you look scummy not to cooperate
I don't want to out my vote either, I've even said it's moved off of TLK awhile ago even though I still scumread him. I happen to townread Elsa at the moment as well. Is there a reason you are reading me differently than Elsa besides my scumread on Profii?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 982, Karmeleon wrote:Something_Smart looks bad too. He managed to make 12 posts with no reads at all, just complaints about thread activity and game mechanism, promises to catch up and "I can read hebichan" with no follow up.
Sorry, I'm being a huge hypocrite here, but I agree with this (as of page 40 I believe)
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:02 am

Post by DrewVa »

I'm reading thanos v drewva interaction on pg 66 as TvS, in that order.
However, knowing both of them can be very verbose and ultra conniving
, I wouldn't rule out SvS. Leaning TvS rn , however.

~ P
The fact that Performer posted the bolded and not Cheeky is hella scummy. Why? Because I played with Cheeky in Overkill 1, where I was SK/scum but I have never been scum in any game with Performer. Nor have I been scum in any game he’s modded. This slot’s scum equity is growing. This is yet another misrep from Performer. :igmeou:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 985, profii wrote:ok so this game is confusing the heck out of me with no idea on where the VCs are up to - so my approach here is to read ISOs in most posts first order, as it will get easier as the task goes on
A summary sentence on everyone will be all for now:

Drewva - Never seen either players scum game but no alarm bells here
Elsa - think I saw a town slip so cool.
RCEnigma - this iso is a bit of a slow burner. interesting, maybe looking to see if town is going to mislynch itself kind of vibe
Gamma - I think he is ok but I'm not a great gamma reader tbh
Cheeky Dancer - I thought the stuff about the fake mason claim was genuine concern so I'll town that
Alonzo - I dunno, not a lot of meat on the bone so I'll reserve judgement for now as I don't know how to sort Alonzo well yet.
Ramicus - I don't like this slot, couple of posts I looked at that made me go 'wait wtf' so I'll probably vote here if nothing else pops up
Almost Chara - I think town, but more on the Almost part of the read as I've never played with Chara before.
Nero - not a read that's like omg this is scum we must lynch now, still a scum read, but idk, not really convincing me of town
nev and max - seems to be getting more stick than they merit I think?
Karmeleon - the towniest read so far I think
The Last Knight - not a fan of this slot, seems like trying to town
McQueen - I'm not even going to ISO this again, I was already town reading him pretty hard before I undertook this task.
Thanos - spotted a town slip
BEF - the grammar argument seems like a town thing to get involved in... but it is bef :lol:
Xtoxm - whilst acknowledging I am not a high content dude in this game, I think we are entering into the 'post more please' section of analysis. This slot is the first one, albeit minor scum ping here.
Something_smart - I kinda liked the self vote in the context of it's not actually a vote. Although SS said he didn't do it for that reason, I still lol'd - acknowledging he said he is busy, sympathy as I am too :D
Dave - slight town lean but early days.
ultimate liars - I definitely can't read Koki and what is Tsumigi :eek:
Both Emporers, theta - post more :)

I think that's your lot - If I missed anyone I blame the alt slippers :p

reflecting back on that - voting TLK
Why are you still scumreading Nero?

Definitely don’t agree with Karm being the towniest so far, either. Idk where I’d put him rn
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by DrewVa »

If Alonzo were to flip before CD and that flip is green, I am never unvoting this slot.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:10 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight
Why TLK over Ramicius?
Answering for someone else, but applies to me rn:

Not sure about Ram atm, have more concrete reasoning to place a vote on TLK (haven’t done so yet btw)

Also would be up for profii lynch as of this post. Nero pretty obvtown and others agree, yet he keeps his scumread on him
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1794, DrewVa wrote:If Alonzo were to flip before CD and that flip is green, I am never unvoting this slot.
Did someone say bBeetlejuice?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1615, Ramcius wrote:You want me lynched, yet you do nothing to get people on my wagon
In post 1059, Nero Cain wrote:lets lynch in

2. Ultimate Liars (Kokichi /Hebichan)
8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)
9. Theta Alpine
10. Elsa Jay
17. Ramcius

19. Emperor flippyNips
21. Emperors New Groove
22. RCEnigma
In post 1121, Nero Cain wrote:ok with any of the slots I listed earlier. Of those Ram is the only one with a wagon on him.
In post 1125, Nero Cain wrote:already changed my vote dear.
In post 1579, Nero Cain wrote:let's not get off target and lynch Ram
There's not really anything I can do besides advocate your lynch and call you scum. If I was a daycop I'd have targeted you a long time ok.
In post 1615, Ramcius wrote:And i'm not interested in your lynch, but if vig takes you out, i'd be grateful
this comes from town never.
In post 1616, Ramcius wrote:Also why Emperors and UL? SS, Dave and Theta have similar amount of posts
I mentioned Theta a few pages ago and just b/c I didn't remention her doesn't mean anything has changed. When you scum hunt (which you aren't doing btw) you have to make judgment calls based on content and/or meta. I just remember nodding along with SS and Dave isn't an easy read for me. I don't even know if I've played with scum him before but he just always seems so low impact and lurky. His dead null.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

beetle juice is delicious
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?
Nah. I like DrewVa as town still, but I feel their push on you is misguided

Initially questioned people who scumread Gamma, but what have he/she really done this game? As always, it’s hard to keep track, but IIRC most of their posts are one-two liners with not much actual content. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”