Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:22 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius
That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?
You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda
Not quite getting the agenda vibes, but I see where you’re coming from and will keep it in memory

More of this please (real scumhunting)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:26 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1053, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 965, RCEnigma wrote:I just find the people that piled onto your read of me are scummie
use names.
In post 968, Something_Smart wrote:I feel like hebichan is one of the few people in this game that I actually can read.
teach me
In post 988, Elsa Jay wrote:In order to teach the ways of Forum Mafia to Mister Boon's friend, clearly the best course of action is to lynch him day 1 as a lesson in what NOT to do here.
ewww. He has the same chance to be sent a scum pm as any of us. I don't like you saying that we shouldn't lynch him just b/c he's new and Boons friend. That said I don't find him scummy anyways.
Why don’t you find TLK scummy?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is Ram "scumreading" anyone that's not scumreading him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1801, mcqueen wrote:Why don’t you find TLK scummy?
it was just gut but after I finish catching up I can ISO him and throw down some posts.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:29 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1059, Nero Cain wrote:lets lynch in

2. Ultimate Liars (Kokichi /Hebichan)
8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)
9. Theta Alpine
10. Elsa Jay
17. Ramcius
19. Emperor flippyNips
21. Emperors New Groove
22. RCEnigma
In post 1060, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1057, Nero Cain wrote:Daily reminder that since sparring with me Cheeky's hydra has been a lurk sack.
I think they are trying to play like Not_Mafia again.....

Watch your L-1's =)

Perhaps a decline in their Wagonomic forecast will trigger them...
What L-1 are you referring to?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:31 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1064, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1051, Thanos wrote:When did we decide to vote public?
We still have to vote officially in the confessional but if we keep our votes secret, that is more likely than not going to result in a no lynch.
This wouldn’t result in a no lynch. Pretty sure most of us would still be voting, so someone would get lynched
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Alonzo was saying that Cheeky was going to hammer @ L-1. IDK

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:41 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1102, Elsa Jay wrote:My job is to be useless and fetch quotes sometimes for friends. Also be entertaining.

By the way, hypothetically, if I had a gun, who would be opposed if I shot Nero Cain?
Me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1722, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1612, Nero Cain wrote:both town and scum lurk bro. I'm not disagreeing with you that town don't not lurk. I just find your whole "don't lynch in the lurkers b/c there could be town!" to be extremely farsighted.
Explain what farsighted means?
When you are farsighted it means you can't see objects close up. I'm saying that if Ram is town his "don'y lynch in the lurkers!" is bad play but he's scum so the chance that there's a lurker or 2 on his team is a strong possibility.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:44 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1113, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1094, Gamma Emerald wrote:GiFPick and RFB rematch startedthe same month
no, RFB was 2017 May i believe, Upick 2018 Feb
Ok this exchange was alright at first, but both of you are carrying it on way longer than you should
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:49 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1119, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 444, Ramcius wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:
In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove
From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.
i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?
What part don’t you like - the townread on us, or you dislike this post?

But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
I don't like how he jumped to conclusion from purely speculations on what scum might had and what they might talked.
Here, Ramcius says he doesn't like when people jump to conclusions on what they "maybe said [sic]."
In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C
I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
At this point, Ramcius starts off by saying that Cheeky Dancer may as well ask him directly to clarify his own playstyle. This doesn't make much sense to me since one should always just claim town, which Ramcius eventually contradicts by the end of this exchange, but still only in what seems to me to be an attempt to play devil's advocate to Cheeky.
In post 793, Ramcius wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:Tlk hasn't been back and is my only strong scumread. The bunch of slots dicking around and then scumreading the other slots dicking around for dicking around is annoying but nai for now.

Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.

The exceptions are Nero who has engaged me in a way that I find kind of townie, and cheeky who hasn't expressed a scumread on me, though I feel she is trending that way. She's at least trying to get her scumreads views of the game.

Other townie slots:

I like McQueen, Alonzo, warming up to Almost Chara, Nev is probably spewed town like I said before, and Bef is town.

Liked Ramcius for town early but that dropped some pages agk for reasons I can't recall at the moment but I'll iso to figure it out later.
what is your read on Elsa?
Now Ramcius contradicts himself by asking someone else to read Elsa, rather than ask Elsa himself, which is what he just told to do (shown above).
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.
So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted
Now, after asking someone to give a read on Elsa, Ramcius gets aggressive when they don't have the same opinion and leaves an ominous threat in retaliation.
In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote: Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.
Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.
Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.
Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum
And finally, Ramcius labels himself as an exception to a rule while he contracts himself on this very point in the quotes I've listed above. Meanwhile, he is blatantly PL me based on DrewVa's post (I went into further detail about this in a past post if anyone wants to iso me and find it).

I've been pretty interested in Ramcius lately and the hypocrisy that he displays with aplomb. So I think I'll change my vote to him.
Felt like this was a good post by TLK. Quoting it to look at again once I’m done reading the thread
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:50 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1121, Nero Cain wrote:My vote is currently sitting on RCE but I'd be ok with any of the slots I listed earlier. Of those Ram is the only one with a wagon on him.
Again (sorry for repetition), remind me why your vote was still on RCE
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1797, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1615, Ramcius wrote:You want me lynched, yet you do nothing to get people on my wagon
In post 1059, Nero Cain wrote:lets lynch in

2. Ultimate Liars (Kokichi /Hebichan)
8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)
9. Theta Alpine
10. Elsa Jay
17. Ramcius

19. Emperor flippyNips
21. Emperors New Groove
22. RCEnigma
In post 1121, Nero Cain wrote:ok with any of the slots I listed earlier. Of those Ram is the only one with a wagon on him.
In post 1125, Nero Cain wrote:already changed my vote dear.
In post 1579, Nero Cain wrote:let's not get off target and lynch Ram
There's not really anything I can do besides advocate your lynch and call you scum. If I was a daycop I'd have targeted you a long time ok.
In post 1615, Ramcius wrote:And i'm not interested in your lynch, but if vig takes you out, i'd be grateful
this comes from town never.
In post 1616, Ramcius wrote:Also why Emperors and UL? SS, Dave and Theta have similar amount of posts
I mentioned Theta a few pages ago and just b/c I didn't remention her doesn't mean anything has changed. When you scum hunt (which you aren't doing btw) you have to make judgment calls based on content and/or meta. I just remember nodding along with SS and Dave isn't an easy read for me. I don't even know if I've played with scum him before but he just always seems so low impact and lurky. His dead null.
Judgement calls you say? "I can't read SS and Dave, but I don't want PL them with other lurkers", just perfect judgement call :lol:

I do more scumhunting than half of this game, so you can keep your opinion for yourself

And yes, i prefer 4th of my scumreads to be vigged, I have 3 other people I want lynch before I get to you as they will help me to sort out this game

P-edit: so you think there 1-2 scum in 6 lurkers? You saying it's right play to take 1/6 gamble to find scum in lurkers pool? :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not even voting a lurker, I'm voting YOU.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

Where I said that you're voting lurker? You're advocating for lurker lynch, if you can't get me or Cheeky
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just saying that I AM town reading (or null reading) most active/semi-active players so unless I'm terribly wrong POE + scum motivation points to there being scum in the lurkers.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:00 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1140, DrewVa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1131, DrewVa wrote:
In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C

I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.
Spoiler:
As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
[/spoiler]

Wrt the bolded, possible slip?[/quote]

In case, anyone missed it.[/quote]
You’re starting to sway my thinking, but what makes you so sure he’s not bad town?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

I don't argue that there is scum in lurkers, all i'm saying it's low chance to hit scum in lurkers and that lynch won't be very helpful for us, not much associations from lurkers

Also, null can't be scum too, so not lynching null reads is strange to me
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

Lurker = null without content and associations
semi-active null = null with no content (so bunch of useless posts) and have associations

so why first one is better than second?

If can't think answer, sign for "Vig Nero" petition
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:08 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1173, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?
Nah, you remind me too much of me. You can stick around for a bit.
This x1000
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but I'm not supporting the lynch of a null read over someone that I think is scummier/has a higher chance of flipping scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1818, Ramcius wrote:Lurker = null without content and associations
semi-active null = null with no content (so bunch of useless posts) and have associations
Which players are semi-active nulls that have associates and which ones are null without any?

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:14 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1181, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1110, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1108, Elsa Jay wrote:Then who would/should I shoot? Ramcius seems too obvious.
One of Nero’s lurker slots?
I would second this idea. Saves us from having to waste a mislynch on a guess, and gives us the ability to focus elsewhere knowing that one of the inactive slots will eat a bullet one way or another.
Sorry, I disagree.

Not that I have much experience with vigs, but I don’t totally buy Elsa’s claim

If you are a vig (or have been given that ability) @Elsa, and you are town, why not shoot one of your scumreads?

I hate lurkers too (sorry for being one), but that doesn’t mean PL or policy kill (PK) them. Only scum do that to not leave a trail early on (referring to the killing part)
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

For all you know I'm just informed of a particular type of vigilante and am trying to give them ample space to shoot someone and letting them know I know they exist.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1192, Nev and Max wrote:Hey guys! Quick check in from Max. I just want to let everyone know I’m alive and well. I’m just checking out of rehab tonight, but hopefully next few days I’ll settle back into my normal routine. Well minus all those drugs and alcohol. Don’t do it guys. It’s addicting, next thing you know you’ll be in the back of an ambulance and lying in a hospital bed with an IV pole next to you trying to help you.

I’m glad though I have friends I can count on.

Thank you Nev. seriously buddy I love you.

~Max
Get better bro

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”