mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:21 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1195, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1193, Elsa Jay wrote:... Uh. Max, is the rehab the RP or is that legitimate? Because that scares me.
Roleplay. My partner is in good health, just spread thin.
Bruhhh... nvm :facepalm:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1205, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1199, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1184, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1178, Elsa Jay wrote:How do you explain him being so agreeable with the unknown part but pushing back against me for trying to make him use common sense to assume Ramcius was voting me?
I was being kinda snarky because i saw on TLKs update that Ram was on Karm. Tin foil hat theory, what if TLK knew Rams vote wasnt on you?
Well Ram explicitly said he was focusing on scum over lynching Elsa, he just wanted Elsa dead. Therefore you can assume Ram moved his vote.
I dont know why we are assuming anything about anyones vote.
In post 403, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

guess i have to take the lead to bring democracy to this place
I assumed this was a joke because he mentioned democracy while going after the queen. Since votes in this thread dont count, and at that point we werent doing anything with votes, i dismissed this.

Then we get this:
In post 499, Ramcius wrote:oh, i won't, once we agree to your lynch
Which is immediately followed by this:
In post 503, Ramcius wrote:i didn't said Elsa is scum
Which is essentially what Elsa has been doing with BEF, right. Just calling for a lynch without backing it up with any reasons (well, real reasons. I think you said something about him being a target for you?) over and over?

And if anyone was confused still they shouldnt be after this:
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
And this just in case:
In post 692, Ramcius wrote:that VC was obvious joke, but even then i said it was wrong
963 is the first time he says he made a vote, on Karm (I am very ok with that vote btw).

Im pretty stoned and forgot what my point was here. I think it was something about the fact that we dont really need to speculate on where someones vote was when. I've been changing my vote every time i make a post in my confessional. Ive been using it as a dating advice call in show on the side.
If the bottom is true, I can’t wait to read your confessional post game :lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1206, Alonzo wrote:How is wanting Elsa dead alignment indicative?
It’s not.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:35 am

Post by mcqueen »

I’m on page 50 but I have things to do. Will be back later tonight if time warrants.

Sorry for my difficulty keeping up, here’s an updated readslist:
- TLK, scummy.
- Ram, misrepped hard, bad town.
- Elsa, I guess town.
- Nero, town.
- Nev and Max, town.
- RCE, town. Still need to do an ISO.
- Alonzo, town.
- DrewVa, town.
- Something_Smart, town. Please try to post more, though.
- Karm, null. Need to ISO.
- BEF, no idea. Wanna ISO later.

Rest either I forgot or don’t know. Someone keep me accountable, I’ve gotta finish reading by tonight and ISO 3 people by tomorrow night
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1822, mcqueen wrote:Only scum do that to not leave a trail early on (referring to the killing part)
I disagree. Like there's no wrong or right way to play vig. If you want to shoot at all your scum reads then ok, if you want to policy vig lurkers than ok.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77055

the whole scum team was practically lurking in this game.

Supposedly I was supposed to send in flavor but I sent in a role that was lurker vig b/c I wanted to you know, shoot the lurkers b/c I know scum LOVE to lurk. So I don't think that shooting lurkers is necessarily scummy. In fact, I think its actually supper towny and it's just that SKs will shoot lurkers to use a vig claim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

The mod literally called out the SK thing and Multiball in General, Nero. ISO the Mod and you'll see it.

When there's an extra kill, it's gonna be from a vigi.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1830, Bambi Jay wrote:The mod literally called out the SK thing and Multiball in General, Nero. ISO the Mod and you'll see it.

When there's an extra kill, it's gonna be from a vigi.
Le sigh. Always the rule breaker, Bambi.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I did miss that but it wasn't my point.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1793, mcqueen wrote:
In post 985, profii wrote:ok so this game is confusing the heck out of me with no idea on where the VCs are up to - so my approach here is to read ISOs in most posts first order, as it will get easier as the task goes on
A summary sentence on everyone will be all for now:

Drewva - Never seen either players scum game but no alarm bells here
Elsa - think I saw a town slip so cool.
RCEnigma - this iso is a bit of a slow burner. interesting, maybe looking to see if town is going to mislynch itself kind of vibe
Gamma - I think he is ok but I'm not a great gamma reader tbh
Cheeky Dancer - I thought the stuff about the fake mason claim was genuine concern so I'll town that
Alonzo - I dunno, not a lot of meat on the bone so I'll reserve judgement for now as I don't know how to sort Alonzo well yet.
Ramicus - I don't like this slot, couple of posts I looked at that made me go 'wait wtf' so I'll probably vote here if nothing else pops up
Almost Chara - I think town, but more on the Almost part of the read as I've never played with Chara before.
Nero - not a read that's like omg this is scum we must lynch now, still a scum read, but idk, not really convincing me of town
nev and max - seems to be getting more stick than they merit I think?
Karmeleon - the towniest read so far I think
The Last Knight - not a fan of this slot, seems like trying to town
McQueen - I'm not even going to ISO this again, I was already town reading him pretty hard before I undertook this task.
Thanos - spotted a town slip
BEF - the grammar argument seems like a town thing to get involved in... but it is bef :lol:
Xtoxm - whilst acknowledging I am not a high content dude in this game, I think we are entering into the 'post more please' section of analysis. This slot is the first one, albeit minor scum ping here.
Something_smart - I kinda liked the self vote in the context of it's not actually a vote. Although SS said he didn't do it for that reason, I still lol'd - acknowledging he said he is busy, sympathy as I am too :D
Dave - slight town lean but early days.
ultimate liars - I definitely can't read Koki and what is Tsumigi :eek:
Both Emporers, theta - post more :)

I think that's your lot - If I missed anyone I blame the alt slippers :p

reflecting back on that - voting TLK
Why are you still scumreading Nero?

Definitely don’t agree with Karm being the towniest so far, either. Idk where I’d put him rn
This post was from last Wednesday.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1795, mcqueen wrote:
In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight
Why TLK over Ramicius?
Answering for someone else, but applies to me rn:

Not sure about Ram atm, have more concrete reasoning to place a vote on TLK (haven’t done so yet btw)

Also would be up for profii lynch as of this post. Nero pretty obvtown and others agree, yet he keeps his scumread on him
100% Agree on Nero.
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Emperors New Groove »

Okay, so I've Iso'd a few people and I generally agree with PP's stances on everything. What are some pertinent things I need to read to be, like, relevant? Or shall I just read the last ~10 pages a la Pine strategy? :)
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1796, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1794, DrewVa wrote:If Alonzo were to flip before CD and that flip is green, I am never unvoting this slot.
Did someone say bBeetlejuice?
Not intentionally. :lol:

Spoiler:
If anyone can invent an anti-beetlejuice for Cerb, I’d definitely be interested. :P
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1797, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1615, Ramcius wrote:You want me lynched, yet you do nothing to get people on my wagon
In post 1059, Nero Cain wrote:lets lynch in

2. Ultimate Liars (Kokichi /Hebichan)
8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)
9. Theta Alpine
10. Elsa Jay
17. Ramcius

19. Emperor flippyNips
21. Emperors New Groove
22. RCEnigma
In post 1121, Nero Cain wrote:ok with any of the slots I listed earlier. Of those Ram is the only one with a wagon on him.
In post 1125, Nero Cain wrote:already changed my vote dear.
In post 1579, Nero Cain wrote:let's not get off target and lynch Ram
There's not really anything I can do besides advocate your lynch and call you scum. If I was a daycop I'd have targeted you a long time ok.
In post 1615, Ramcius wrote:And i'm not interested in your lynch, but if vig takes you out, i'd be grateful
this comes from town never.
In post 1616, Ramcius wrote:Also why Emperors and UL? SS, Dave and Theta have similar amount of posts
I mentioned Theta a few pages ago and just b/c I didn't remention her doesn't mean anything has changed. When you scum hunt (which you aren't doing btw) you have to make judgment calls based on content and/or meta. I just remember nodding along with SS and Dave isn't an easy read for me. I don't even know if I've played with scum him before but he just always seems so low impact and lurky. His dead null.

Spoiler:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1816, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1140, DrewVa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1131, DrewVa wrote:
In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C

I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.
Spoiler:
As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
[/spoiler]

Wrt the bolded, possible slip?
In case, anyone missed it.[/quote]
You’re starting to sway my thinking, but what makes you so sure he’s not bad town?[/quote]

I think your formatting got messed up. I don’t know what he is atm. Our current vote, is on who we think is the scummiest player.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1818, Ramcius wrote:Lurker = null without content and associations
semi-active null = null with no content (so bunch of useless posts) and have associations

so why first one is better than second?

If can't think answer, sign for "Vig Nero" petition
Nero is obvtown.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I keep attempting to edit multiple of DrewVa’s posts for easier reading with spoilers, but every time I try some weird stuff happens, and then it keeps breaking the post entirely. :lol: I’ve tried, guys. I feel like they’re trolling me.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1840, Boonskiies wrote:
I keep attempting to edit multiple of DrewVa’s posts for easier reading with spoilers, but every time I try some weird stuff happens, and then it keeps breaking the post entirely. :lol: I’ve tried, guys. I feel like they’re trolling me.
What? :lol:

No, the only place we’re trolling you, is in the confessional. :wink:
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Emperors New Groove »

In post 1840, Boonskiies wrote:
Lol I've seen this before. It's a weird glitch with the site that I've reported to Kison before but I don't think there was any fix available at that time. Maybe toss him a PM to take a look at it? :)

- Ari (If we're signing)
Ooo I wonder if I am the Emperor or the Groove! We should have figured that out!!!
Oh well.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1825, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1195, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1193, Elsa Jay wrote:... Uh. Max, is the rehab the RP or is that legitimate? Because that scares me.
Roleplay. My partner is in good health, just spread thin.
Bruhhh... nvm :facepalm:
Tfw the Roleplay is too real.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Will be on sporadically throught the next few hours, but will do my best
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1260, Thanos wrote:
In post 1258, Ramcius wrote:DrewVa vent even further and said scumslip was that I didn't used "typical" as in "it's not my typical towngame"
I did read that.
DrewVa's asking you for your defense against TLK when it's so easy to read your ISO and find and makes her push seem lazy, and the lack of willingness to back her claim of seeing similar scumslips is bothersome.

The feeble push here with that serious tone feels a bit scum-motivated to me *shrug*

~A
See, I don’t agrew with DrewVa’s push on Ram. Think it was overexaggerated. But otherwise, DrewVa has been very town to me, so idk
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1262, BrightEyedFish wrote:First off, I tend to always overestimate town and underestimate scum. So this post will be full of tinfoil and WIFOM stuff but it's where my fish head is at right now

The hidden vote system hurts both town and scum but I think it makes it a little harder for scum in the long term. They can't just sheep somewhere in the middle of a wagon and say "oops" when the lynched player flips town. They has less excuses to use the following day after a mislynch.

So this is the list of people who have made their votes public. It's around 50% or the player list. So going on that sample size, statistically speaking I would suspect at least 50% of scum to have done the same, so I would say in this list there are at least 2-3 scum.

Something_Smart
RCEnigma
Elsa Jay
profii
Karmeleon
Ramcius
Emperors New Groove
DrewVa
Gamma Emerald
The Last Knight
Nero Cain
Nev and Max

I have switched my vote 3-4 times so far this game and all of the people that I have voted are in this list. So that makes me think my reads are going places. If you have ISO's me then you can probably find my top scumreads throughout the game, though some have changed and some are still developing. ANd since I am a proponent of the hidden vote system I do not wish to publicly announce my votes as of now. I wish more people would keep their votes hidden, at least for the remainder of this day so that after the lynch and any NKs we will have a solid VCA to start with come D2. Perhaps once we get into D2 and further it may make more sense to share where we are voting. But for now I will stay silent on that front.
Again, as I said to Elsa; you have every right to keep your vote hidden, but when everyone else is sharing, you’re risking a lot to not do the same.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1265, Emperor flippyNips wrote:*Owen Wilson voice* wow last time I was here it wasn’t this busy
hey that’s my line. please contribute
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1283, Lamees wrote:Lol
Best post in this thread
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1298, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is it ok if I townbin all of (SS, Profii, TLK)?
No 2/3 of those are wrong

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”