BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:52 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1897, Ramcius wrote:
Sheesh, when you gonna stop misrep me? I want all my scumreads dead, that's town wincon, but I prefer other scumreads lynched over you, cause they have associations between themselves, while you are lone scumread
Who doesn't want their scumreads dead?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:55 am

Post by profii »

In post 1896, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1892, profii wrote:I changed my mind since then if you’re referring to my read list
I know, but that post you quoted was from back then
Ah - someone quoted it more recently which made me go hang on that’s not up to date!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1899, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1898, Nero Cain wrote:but I don't think you ever said that. Why didn't you just say that when Gamma asked you?
I literally said that, when you asked last time. I said you're 4th on my scum list and I want lynch in other 3 first, I'm calling Gamma/TLK/DrewVa scumteam for a week already, I'm questioning them about their TR on each other for a while now, getting nothing. I really need one of them to flip, so i know, if I'm on right path or not. You are just a side project, so if you get vigged, less hassle for me in future dealing with you (I might get lucky and eat bullet before that too)
oh no, I've committed the unforgivable sin of not remembering something on the internet.
In post 1880, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1874, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1818, Ramcius wrote:Lurker = null without content and associations
semi-active null = null with no content (so bunch of useless posts) and have associations

so why first one is better than second?

If can't think answer, sign for "Vig Nero" petition
Why not lynch Nero lol
If you actually read thread, you'd know answer, Nero asked that at least twice
In post 1881, Gamma Emerald wrote:I did read and I didn’t see it.
I mean you could have just explained it to Gamma but I guess since you're scum there's no need to be helpful.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1902, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1898, Nero Cain wrote:but I don't think you ever said that. Why didn't you just say that when Gamma asked you?
I literally said that, when you asked last time. I said you're 4th on my scum list and I want lynch in other 3 first, I'm calling Gamma/TLK/DrewVa scumteam for a week already, I'm questioning them about their TR on each other for a while now, getting nothing. I really need one of them to flip, so i know, if I'm on right path or not. You are just a side project, so if you get vigged, less hassle for me in future dealing with you (I might get lucky and eat bullet before that too)
oh no, I've committed the unforgivable sin of not remembering something on the internet.
In post 1880, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1874, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1818, Ramcius wrote:Lurker = null without content and associations
semi-active null = null with no content (so bunch of useless posts) and have associations

so why first one is better than second?

If can't think answer, sign for "Vig Nero" petition
Why not lynch Nero lol
If you actually read thread, you'd know answer, Nero asked that at least twice
In post 1881, Gamma Emerald wrote:I did read and I didn’t see it.
I mean you could have just explained it to Gamma but I guess since you're scum there's no need to be helpful.
Yes, I could, but he wasn't interested in answer

Also, your memory seems to have a lot of holes
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm old and its the holidays.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

Why are you still so tunnelled on us, when we aren’t even voting you anymore? If you don’t think I hardtunnel as town, you don’t know jack about my meta.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1905, DrewVa wrote:
Why are you still so tunnelled on us, when we aren’t even voting you anymore? If you don’t think I hardtunnel as town, you don’t know jack about my meta.
I admit that I have no clue about your meta, also, I want to inform you that I use only something I witnessed myself. To answer second part, I have no reason to townread either of you and your "stop tunnel us, we don't vote you anymore" sounds really funny
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:51 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1906, Ramcius wrote:
I admit that I have no clue about your meta, also, I want to inform you that I use only something I witnessed myself. To answer second part, I have no reason to townread either of you and your "stop tunnel us, we don't vote you anymore" sounds really funny
What’s funny about it? Are you usually this bad at Mafia?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:56 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1905, DrewVa wrote: Why are you still so tunnelled on us, when we aren’t even voting you anymore?
So people are only allowed to OMGUS vote you? If you TR them must they also TR you? Did I understand this correctly?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1907, DrewVa wrote:
Not cool
Be nice pls
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:06 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1908, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1905, DrewVa wrote: Why are you still so tunnelled on us, when we aren’t even voting you anymore?
So people are only allowed to OMGUS vote you? If you TR them must they also TR you? Did I understand this correctly?
No, you didn’t. I’m saying he’s not thinking logically. Why wouldn’t scum!me be voting him now?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1909, Xtoxm wrote:
Not cool
Be nice pls
I’m trying to wake him up, because fhpov, us being scum makes no sense if he’s town and we’re not voting him.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:09 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1910, DrewVa wrote:
No, you didn’t. I’m saying he’s not thinking logically. Why wouldn’t scum!me be voting him now?
Scum!you would know if he was scum or not.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1912, BrightEyedFish wrote:
That isn’t what I said. I said as scum, fhpov, I should definitely be voting him.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, scum not voting someone that thinks they are scum is a thing. He could just be scumreading you or he could just, ya know, be scum.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

I can ask you same question. How you don't have scumreads at this point in the game?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:14 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1913, DrewVa wrote:
That isn’t what I said. I said as scum, fhpov, I should definitely be voting him.
Well, I would consider that possibly as WiFOM. I'm not implying that you are scum based on that post but it is irrelevant if you two are voting for each other or not.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1914, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, scum not voting someone that thinks they are scum is a thing. He could just be scumreading you or he could just, ya know, be scum.
I dunno, he could be I suppose but he seems more like bad town. \_0_/

Rn, Performer blatantly mischaracterizing our posts and implying he knows anything at all about how I play as scum, when he has never played with me as scum, is the scummiest thing I’ve read so far, this game.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1915, Ramcius wrote:
I can ask you same question. How you don't have scumreads at this point in the game?
What? Haven’t you been reading my posts? I’m voting CD for Performer’s blatant misrep and bs shade. So, yeah, they are my #1 scumread rn.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1918, DrewVa wrote: What? Haven’t you been reading my posts? I’m voting CD for Performer’s blatant misrep and bs shade. So, yeah, they are my #1 scumread rn.
I do, but not that long ago you claimed you have no scumreads, and that one seems really weak one
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:29 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1916, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1913, DrewVa wrote:
Well, I would consider that possibly as WiFOM. I'm not implying that you are scum based on that post but it is irrelevant if you two are voting for each other or not.
He has been alleging that I’m w/w with TLK, who has the largest wagon by 1 or maybe 2 votes, I think?

He is still the counterwagon, I believe, so now that Nero is pushing this wagon, why wouldn’t scum!me jump on it, from hpov, to save my “buddy” from being lynched?

Like I haven’t made it a 1v1 anymore, so no one would actually be suspicious of us doing that. So, my point is that it makes way more sense logically for him to assume, he isn’t my strongest scumread. Sure, he could still possibly be scum but he really seems to actually believe his reads, regardless of whether they make sense or not. Scum usually does not. That’s why I’m currently leaning to him being more likely to be bad town.

If you contrast Ram’s scumread on us with Performer’s/CD’s, the difference wrt to the sincerity of that read, becomes very apparent.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1919, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1918, DrewVa wrote: What? Haven’t you been reading my posts? I’m voting CD for Performer’s blatant misrep and bs shade. So, yeah, they are my #1 scumread rn.
I do, but not that long ago you claimed you have no scumreads, and that one seems really weak one
What about it seems weak to you?

Performer mischaracterized our posts trying to figure out who we should vote for. You didn’t, because you criticized my possibly considering voting flippy.

But the most damning part, was when Performer - I’m stressing this, because it wouldn’t necessarily have been suspicious coming from Cheeky - called us “conniving” - implicitly implying he is familiar with my scumgame, eventhough he has never even once played with me as scum.

So, that was clearly bs shade on us.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1921, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1919, Ramcius wrote:
What about it seems weak to you?

Performer mischaracterized our posts trying to figure out who we should vote for. You didn’t, because you criticized my possibly considering voting flippy.

But the most damning part, was when Performer - I’m stressing this, because it wouldn’t necessarily have been suspicious coming from Cheeky - called us “conniving” - implicitly implying he is familiar with my scumgame, eventhough he has never even once played with me as scum.

So, that was clearly bs shade on us.
Considering that people are openly calling me town and against my lynch, I doubt you can get me lynched, on top of that, no one is actually pushing me, Nero push isn't convincing at all

Hmmmmm, you try bring up your town meta to convince me despite fact that we never played in past, but it's damning that Performer says he knows your scum meta? You don't consider fact that Cheeky could tell him, or he might've done some research, that's 2 easy explanations that comes to my mind right ahead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My job isn't to convince you that you're scum but to convince others to vote you.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

Merry Christmas everyone! Back to catching up

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”