mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:01 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 621, sheepsaysmeep wrote:to push a me/trekkie team felt agenda driven
The problem with this is it still predicates on Trekkie flipping scum, and if I am partners with Trekkie, Mew is town and therefore its unnecessary - especially when you would be an easy lynch after a Trekkie defense and a Mew mislynch. Think 5 moves ahead, and you'll realize why that doesnt make sense. It's the same kind of thing as your dadv argument; its stuff that works theoretically in bigger games with a larger scum team, but with two partners these tells just don't really work.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:01 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 625, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pr talk like that is a form of rolefishing
Role fishing literally means looking for role information. That does not entice people to claim in any way, shape, or form.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:02 am

Post by LolWagons »

I like Mbaki because he’s not afraid to make strong townreads but he doesn’t really buddy them.
I came out of my one on one with Podo feeling he was just frustrated town.
I’ve expressed I can’t read Gamma. My biggest townread (Dann) has expressed he’s town so I’m trusting that for now.

I don’t really feel sheep is scum even if Trekkie flips scum. To me the Trekkie/Mew pair still works better overall. Sheep has been really stream of consciousness through most of the thread and I feel like that’s a bit harder to fake. I still think Trekkie’s behavior towards me vs the mew-wagon eclipses any other person in terms of possible partners for Trekkie.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:03 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 622, sheepsaysmeep wrote:mafia potentially have watcher
Mafia having watcher still guarantees Dan is alive at least 2 more nights; one to find the doc, one to kill them. Worst case scenario, but still not a huge deal in a game that's in all odds only going to have 2 to 4 nights.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Dannflor »

I don't see what mbaki did as role fishing nor do I think suggesting a course of action really affects the game negatively for town beyond maybe some WIFOM arguments.

In post 621, sheepsaysmeep wrote:and once you started posting i just realized wait this guy exists and reread your iso and what i originally townread you for kinda felt more nai this time around? it wasnt actually me suddenly scumreading you but more me being like shit idk what to do with this slot anymore help me @lolwagons
So you're... Null reading mbaki now?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:05 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 630, Dannflor wrote:I don't see what mbaki did as role fishing nor do I think suggesting a course of action really affects the game negatively for town beyond maybe some WIFOM arguments.

In post 621, sheepsaysmeep wrote:and once you started posting i just realized wait this guy exists and reread your iso and what i originally townread you for kinda felt more nai this time around? it wasnt actually me suddenly scumreading you but more me being like shit idk what to do with this slot anymore help me @lolwagons
So you're... Null reading mbaki now?
using null to describe my position there would be kinda inaccurate

it's more just i have no idea how to read this slot aorn so i want my top townreads's thoughts
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:05 am

Post by LolWagons »

Mafia having a watcher would be silly but w.e

There was obviously more clout for Mew’s wagon than mine. I see no valid reason Trekkie wouldn’t push for his wagon if he were town. The only possibility I’m left with is they are partners.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 628, LolWagons wrote:I like Mbaki because he’s not afraid to make strong townreads but he doesn’t really buddy them.
I’ve expressed I can’t read Gamma. My biggest townread (Dann) has expressed he’s town so I’m trusting that for now.

I don’t really feel sheep is scum even if Trekkie flips scum. To me the Trekkie/Mew pair still works better overall. Sheep has been really stream of consciousness through most of the thread and I feel like that’s a bit harder to fake. I still think Trekkie’s behavior towards me vs the mew-wagon eclipses any other person in terms of possible partners for Trekkie.
Perfectly fair, and I am not saying I necessarily lynch Sheep over Mew (I know you didn't say I would). A discussion for tomorrow, though, if that is what it comes to. Ofhrz, Gamma, and Trekkie need to post before end of day - its Christmas, and I would guess that's why Podo, Ofhrz, and Gamma have been absent.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:07 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yeah that partner argument makes so much more sense than him being villagery for not voting the counterwagon now that i really think about it

i feel like taking a break from the thread because i literally have no idea anymore on slots like trekkie or mbaki
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:07 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

@trekkie can you talk about why youve been pushing wagons harder of your two wolfreads when he's not getting lynched over mew today?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:09 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

im finna sheep you guys on mbaki rn tbh

more concerned about sorting out trekkie
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 628, LolWagons wrote:I like Mbaki because he’s not afraid to make strong townreads but he doesn’t really buddy them.

Gamma is probably town, though I've become increasingly frustrated with his play and wish he'd give any input on relevant things.

I think we have a lot to work off of given a Trekkie flip, if scum, we look at Mew or Sheep, if town, we look at Ofhrz.

@Sheep, do you still oppose a Trekkie lynch in favor of Mew? Do you think a Mew lynch gives us more information?

I echo mbaki's thoughts however and we should get everyone weighing in before a lynch, could result in good info to go on if there are any surprises Day 2.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:10 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

mew is my tunnel

i would lynch mew over everyone

however, i dont oppose a trekkie lynch and would be fine with it/would vote there if a mew lynch isnt happening
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77801

this is the only completed game that trekkie has on site

he was a mafia who was mechanically guiltied after he replaced into a slot that claimed dcotor

i actually have a seom form of an opinion on him meta-wise after reading his posts in there and i want to hear both of dann/lolwagons thoughts on it before i say smtg because i want your unaffected by confbias opinions
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:14 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

trekkie's stuff about mew:

he thinks theres a good case on mew

he has mew as very strong town

when the wagon's on him he suddenly finds a reason to put mew as scum which jsut feels like very classic antispew

kinda feels too easy but it's really damning
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 443, LolWagons wrote:I think the fact I just got thirteen or so paragraphs of pushback from Mew and Trekkie without them voting me after asking Dann for an opinion on a single possible associative tell is all I need to tell me that town is on the right track.

Trekkie’s suggestions that Mew and I might be scum together while not voting either of us even though one has a wagon on them is also pretty telling.
This is a post I think I can agree with
If this is inaccurate to the gamestate someone tell me cos I’m gonna roll with this now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 639, sheepsaysmeep wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77801

this is the only completed game that trekkie has on site

he was a mafia who was mechanically guiltied after he replaced into a slot that claimed dcotor

i actually have a seom form of an opinion on him meta-wise after reading his posts in there and i want to hear both of dann/lolwagons thoughts on it before i say smtg because i want your unaffected by confbias opinions
It's not a lot to go on but his half-hearted vote on Flavor Leaf matches up with his less than stellar vote on Gamma Emerald in this game. I'd say the meta fits scum but I wouldn't use it as strong supporting evidence.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

this is why i asked for your opinion first

you kinda reversed what i was going to say lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i thought he was really derpy there/didnt know what to do compared to here where i thought he was posting more logically/solvingly

but yeah you reminded me why i originally scumread him which was for how awkward some of the things he posted early were
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 450, Mewtaph wrote:Pre-flip associations have just hit the thread by storm. Heavy weather ahead.
The last post before this just busted this. Nice shade.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:25 am

Post by LolWagons »

I’d also like to point out while Mew and Trekkie were both in here discussing issues with me their only two interactions both came out forced.

One was Mew asking Trek “what he thought of Lolwagons interactions with you” and the other was the obvious distancing thing I pointed out where Mew said no one was listening to his reads. There was another earlier other post where Mew just posted “explain???” As well.

If it’s not those two they’ve done a phenomenal job looking like textbook partners distancing.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:28 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

gamma vote mew with me

it's lonely here we have room
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 644, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i thought he was really derpy there/didnt know what to do compared to here where i thought he was posting more logically/solvingly

but yeah you reminded me why i originally scumread him which was for how awkward some of the things he posted early were
I mean I would consider his play this game really awkward/derpy if he's town. Anything he's done after I started pressuring him and especially during the whole LolWagons vs. Mew/Trekkie fiasco fits that MO.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 646, LolWagons wrote:and the other was the obvious distancing thing I pointed out where Mew said no one was listening to his reads.
Yeah what was with that? Very rude. :cry:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”