Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

Problem with anonymous voting is that we can't know, if our designated person will vote TLK. If they scum, they won't and force us to lynch them D2, so someone else will die instead to venge kill
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:02 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1947, The Last Knight wrote:I'm honestly okay with dying because of this. Elsa has the rule right as far as hammers go.
? There are no ‘hammers’ in this game

Not exactly sure where her post regarding this is atm, so maybe she said the same
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:02 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1928, Alonzo wrote:Which game did we play together mcqueen?
Newbie 1901. 2ndStoryWindow
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1950, Ramcius wrote:Problem with anonymous voting is that we can't know, if our designated person will vote TLK. If they scum, they won't and force us to lynch them D2, so someone else will die instead to venge kill
i thought i read there will be a VC with vote totals

or did i imagine that when i was hallucinating?

~M
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1950, Ramcius wrote:Problem with anonymous voting is that we can't know, if our designated person will vote TLK. If they scum, they won't and force us to lynch them D2, so someone else will die instead to venge kill

That's what the vigilante is for, obviously. If someone elsa dies to the supersaint, they get shot.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1953, Nev and Max wrote:
i thought i read there will be a VC with vote totals

or did i imagine that when i was hallucinating?

~M
It will, after day ends. We tell someone to hammer TLK and to die to venge kill. If they scum, they won't and someone else dies to venge kill instead, cause we don't know, if they voted or not.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1954, Elsa Jay wrote:

That's what the vigilante is for, obviously. If someone elsa dies to the supersaint, they get shot.
No, why vig someone we can lynch?

Vig shot should be used on someone we can't lynch easily and is unreadable
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:16 am

Post by mcqueen »

Can someone let me in on what a Super Saint is? I’m not familiar with the role
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1956, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1954, Elsa Jay wrote:
No, why vig someone we can lynch?

Vig shot should be used on someone we can't lynch easily and is unreadable
Or. Or. We use it as a threat to use against scum now.

Supersaint claiming now puts him on a timer. His usefulness decreases with each day now and he'll be more of a liability if he lives past today with this claim. Same like a venge claim.

We make someone vote him now and nobody elsa vote him. Or even make someone unvote then revote if they're already voting.

Pedit: Supersaint - a role that kills the last person to vote to lynch said person. Similar to a vengeful, but vengeful gets to decide to shoot ANYONE.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:18 am

Post by mcqueen »

Man that sucks. I was thinking of moving my vote to TLK. Now I’m scared
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

I blame Boon for this mess, can we lynch him and have Duck to take over?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

If we lynch Boon, Flavor Leaf takes over. Trust me, he's way shittier.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

Can we vig FL then?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:30 am

Post by The Last Knight »

Did you really say "nobody elsa vote him"? Because that's funny as hell
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

If you haven't noticed me use that before, you clearly haven't been reading most of my posts. else = elsa. Spread the movement.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

I did some thinking and what chances that this super saint claim is a scum gambit? Gamma's vote on me makes no sense, if TLK is town. Why would scum join counterwagon, if wagon on town is already in motion? And vote from town Gamma is weird too, he seen me doing similar pushes in past, so why my push on Karm affected him so much that he decided to stop being lazy and vote me like that?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1965, Ramcius wrote:I did some thinking and what chances that this super saint claim is a scum gambit? Gamma's vote on me makes no sense, if TLK is town. Why would scum join counterwagon, if wagon on town is already in motion? And vote from town Gamma is weird too, he seen me doing similar pushes in past, so why my push on Karm affected him so much that he decided to stop being lazy and vote me like that?
Why do you think I pointed out the fact TLK is on a timer now with that claim? It gets less believable with each passing day. We use it now and get rid of someone scummy. Or the vigi will have to instead waste their time on this supersaint claim later on.

If its a scum gambit, we don't get the supersaint shot but we hung a scum. If he's supersaint he dies and kills someone suspicious.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

At first, I was like an SS claim makes no sense in this setup (and thus was a gambit) but then I remembered that Boon said there's be timestamps and that being how hammer is decided makes some sense to me. If we really wanted to use him as a double lynch we can have like the people we want dead to vote TLK and everyone else unvote as so not to prevent a TLK lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1967, Nero Cain wrote:At first, I was like an SS claim makes no sense in this setup (and thus was a gambit) but then I remembered that Boon said there's be timestamps and that being how hammer is decided makes some sense to me. If we really wanted to use him as a double lynch we can have like the people we want dead to vote TLK and everyone else unvote as so not to prevent a TLK lynch.
See? This guy gets it.

Thanks emoji american Jesus.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who would you want on the TLK wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Ramcius »

But you don't see real issue - we don't have time. D1 ends in couple days, I really doubt we can get all this in motion with people lurking and being v/la. Also we need several scummy people to vote TLK for safety
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Ramcius »

also, i don't mind to take hammer. If i'm right, nothing gonna happen to me, if i'm wrong, then my reads are mess and i'd rather watch game from dead thread - TLK town means Gamma and DrewVa likely to be town too, scum have not much reason to interfere in town v town wagon situation as they did.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1937, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1934, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1903, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1902, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1899, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1898, Nero Cain wrote:but I don't think you ever said that. Why didn't you just say that when Gamma asked you?
I literally said that, when you asked last time. I said you're 4th on my scum list and I want lynch in other 3 first, I'm calling Gamma/TLK/DrewVa scumteam for a week already, I'm questioning them about their TR on each other for a while now, getting nothing. I really need one of them to flip, so i know, if I'm on right path or not. You are just a side project, so if you get vigged, less hassle for me in future dealing with you (I might get lucky and eat bullet before that too)
oh no, I've committed the unforgivable sin of not remembering something on the internet.
In post 1880, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1874, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1818, Ramcius wrote:Lurker = null without content and associations
semi-active null = null with no content (so bunch of useless posts) and have associations

so why first one is better than second?

If can't think answer, sign for "Vig Nero" petition
Why not lynch Nero lol
If you actually read thread, you'd know answer, Nero asked that at least twice
In post 1881, Gamma Emerald wrote:I did read and I didn’t see it.
I mean you could have just explained it to Gamma but I guess since you're scum there's no need to be helpful.
Yes, I could, but he wasn't interested in answer

Also, your memory seems to have a lot of holes

Did you think that cos I said “lol”
I actually cared a little, and if you thought I didn’t care why direct me to the answer?
I had to say something or you would just pushed me for ignoring your question

you said yourself that it was a rhetorical question
why do you care what I push you for? Don’t you scumread me?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1952, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1928, Alonzo wrote:Which game did we play together mcqueen?
Newbie 1901. 2ndStoryWindow
Hi!

Thats interesting, I didn't think I gave too much away in that game.

seems like you got me sorted pretty good huh?

What?!? Mcqueen is 2ndStoryWindow?!? :lol:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1941, The Last Knight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1724, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1703, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
Any particular reason you don't want Gamma lynch? His red flip would incriminate TLK
Also, want to point out that Gamma and I haven't really addressed each other, so your flimsy guilt by association attempts are just getting bad at this point.
This is a lie, I have stated a TLK townread
Kinda doubting that because of this though
In post 1736, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1734, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1724, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1703, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1522, Thanos wrote:I think a drewva lynch would benefit town more than any other lynch btw
Any particular reason you don't want Gamma lynch? His red flip would incriminate TLK
Also, want to point out that Gamma and I haven't really addressed each other, so your flimsy guilt by association attempts are just getting bad at this point.
This is a lie, I have stated a TLK townread
Kinda doubting that because of this though
Isn't it funny how you both want me dead, refuse vote each other and TLK makes such statement?

It looks like your team is preparing to sacrifice you, DrewVa isn't backing up their gutread on you and saying there's a chance you can flip red. TLK isn't switching to you despite all resistance to my wagon, while he's still top one, but then he says he didn't addressed you yet. Tell me it's not suspicious at all
Yeah it’s suspicious. I think TLK may have freaked out about being suspected in association. Not sure why though because the last time I got that feeling, 1) the person was Town and 2) it was White Flag and this isn’t unless Boon doesn’t think that bears mentioning. So the logic is shaky to start with and the motive is not yet apparent.
As for my team preparing to sacrifice me lol no, if I was the fall guy I’d probably have more traction, and if it were normal voting mechanics I’d be lynched. For a solid example of a game where I was the designated bus go read Mini 1911. That was STRUCTURED.
In post 1742, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think TLK could be frozen scum from what you described but it’s also possible he could be trying to wait out pressure
Still think what I quoted is playing both sides of the table but maybe I’ll change votes.
I don’t think you ever experessed an opinion on DrewVa versus Thanos, what do you think? Is one of them scum to you, if so which? What’s your opinion on their interactions?

Something I didn't like about this is that Gamma Emerald and I have actually interacted in reference to one another, not actually any real conversation. So, Gamma finding this strange is even stranger to me. It feels like Gamma is trying to force a relationship between the two of us when there wasn't actually anything that either of us said about each other that was deeper than one of us reading the other as town. I never said anything about Gamma at all, unless you mean me asking Alonzo what his vote was. The closest we have come to speaking was me voting to kill Ramcius and him also voting Ramcius later on.

Tldr; Gamma is trying to force a relationship with me in order to make me guilty by association, an association that never existed, in order to build my wagon.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
The actual fuck? I’ve been townreading you, why do you think I’m trying to make you a wagon? I don’t think you have to actually talk with someone to interact in the sense that people talk about for looking at associatives.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”