Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Idk mbaki- I already told you why your scum read on me has no solid ground. What more do you want?
My vote isn't changing.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

So I'm trying to figure out if rb's posting towards mbaki is too blatant to be actual crumbing, but...maybe rb assumed he wouldn't be dying soon enough for it to matter?
In post 1018, Suka wrote:VOTE: Mbaki

I was about to vote before the guilty, too.
If mbaki is in fact scum, this sounds like something a buddy would say.
Bright wrote:3 votes and already flailing.
Actually does seem that way...
mbaki wrote:Actually, thinking more about it, I have to go back on what I said. Somebody rb was pushing has to be scum, because he was the most threatening townie (lol) and just being widely townread isn't enough. His top pushes were these 4 I think, and at least 1 has to be scum. Hrm.
I actually do agree with you here though and if you are town, I think Vorkuta is scum.
Nero wrote:How do you feel knowing that you sat on a town slot all of d1?
*Shrug*. Being wrong sucks but it's happened to me more than enough times on Day 1s that I'm not shocked by it. I've very rarely had perfect reads in a game.
Vorkuta wrote:@rb- are you like... breadcrumbing with your 'wow's everywhere?
wow actually scummy imo. For real this actually does sound like trying to subtly ask rb if he's the traitor but... if that's the case, Vorkuta never shoots rb. I kinda think that if rb was shot by a vig and not town, they need to claim because if that's what happened I think it's likely Vorkuta is scum. If not, I think I'd lean mbaki.
Mbaki wrote:VOTE: Vorkuta

Perhaps he's my partner, or perhaps I'm not scum. Whichever world you live in, that post is horrendous.
And this sounds like an intentional attempt to plant WIFOM after mbaki's flip. I hope I'm not just confirmation biasing here but it's like everything mbaki is posting since day start feels like scum. The point mbaki raises against Vorkuta on this page just makes so much sense though. But like I said if that's what happened there is absolutely no world where rb is Vorkutascum's NK. So yeah, I need to see a claim from a vig who shot rb in order to buy that. Vorkuta could still be scum who shot rb but that would mean he thought rb was crumbing a power role or something and not traitor. And actually the more I think about that, the more plausible it sounds.
Oka wrote:Still prefer mbaki lynch to vorkuta, though revelations are interesting. We can lynch vorkuta tomorrow.
*sigh*. I dunno. I'm confident that one of the two is scum. I just need to think more to figure out which one it is. mbaki's push on Vorkuta does make me think they aren't scum together. I think I lean mbaki as well though.
Oka wrote:mbaki's self vote pushes it over the edge for me. The difference between mbaki selfvoting and your typical rage!town self-voter is that mbaki isn't the type of player who self-votes, based on what he said about yyotta. Either he was lying about his opinion on yyotta or he was manufacturing rage. pick whatever reason you want, mbaki is the scummier player.
Hmm. Yeah I can agree with that.

mbaki is already L-2 and I want some more time on this, but I'd vote there otherwise.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1115, OkaPoka wrote:Still prefer mbaki lynch to vorkuta, though revelations are interesting. We can lynch vorkuta tomorrow.

As to why because you guys are going to ask.

mbaki's self vote pushes it over the edge for me. The difference between mbaki selfvoting and your typical rage!town self-voter is that mbaki isn't the type of player who self-votes, based on what he said about yyotta. Either he was lying about his opinion on yyotta or he was manufacturing rage. pick whatever reason you want, mbaki is the scummier player.
? Oka are you scum ?

the revelations looks on my end like a smoking gun

your case on mbaki seems dubious at best
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1127, Kmd4390 wrote:wow actually scummy imo. For real this actually does sound like trying to subtly ask rb if he's the traitor but... if that's the case, Vorkuta never shoots rb.
not sure if i agree here.
could be that vork got no information or simply forgot 181?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

my case on mbaki is the best case that exists in the game and the fact that we are moving towards vorkuta is bad
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

kmd vote mbaki please
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I keep reading day start and Oka just so frantically trying to push me as a RB buddy just seems so fake to me. I'm not really town reading anyone based on play but maybe its just Vork and Oka vs. Nero and the useless scummy town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

nice use of adverbs
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1100, OkaPoka wrote:if you can find this then this person is probs the other maf
"but I'm voting the person that self voted"

Why is the Vork wagon bad if you were agreeing that he was scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

because mbaki is a lot scummier?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

self-voting
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1132, Nero Cain wrote:I keep reading day start and Oka just so frantically trying to push me as a RB buddy just seems so fake to me. I'm not really town reading anyone based on play but maybe its just Vork and Oka vs. Nero and the useless scummy town
For the record, you are the only town read I'm confident in. Buddying?Who knows.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

im frazzled by how anti vork lynch you are. after all, you said vork can go tomorrow so he's your second largest scum read?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

why compromise when the answer is so obvious?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by mbaki »

I don't think Oka is scum, Nero. I think he's just awful and using wiki level tells to form reads. It fits with his RQS ramblings. I don't think that's where you should push after Vork flips red.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

im anti vork because im so pro mbaki lynch. i won't accept anything except mbaki today. that self vote is unacceptable "psychologically" from him.

people who self vote include a wide range of players, mbaki isn't in that pool.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1137, OkaPoka wrote:self-voting
Are you going to actually listen to me if I explain my self vote, or is your vote locked in today? Be honest, I don't think you're scum.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

idk
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ill read it but i doubt ill be convinced
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ddl

u should vote mbaki

he's replicating how you defended my push on you last game
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by mbaki »

Okay, I'm going to put my English minor to work here and try to make this readable.

Here's the thing.

Yes, I am not enjoying this game overly. To be 100% honest, rb was one of the few players I wanted to play with here, along with Creature and Varsoon. I read him wrong and he was removed from the game, both of which were demoralizing for me.

When the day started, I realized just how few reads I actually had. Then, rb's iso actually does kind of look like crumbing to me. It is very hard for me to convince people not to lynch me when in all honesty it does look like crumbing. As I've said before, the best case I have against it being crumbing is that is isn't because I'm town. Nothing more than that, it just isn't because its not.

You are reading my self vote
completely
wrong. I voted myself because I had no confident reads (useless to town), I am not an important role (if I am a pr it is not something like a cop), and rb's posts to me looked the most like crumbing* (meaning I'd be a liability later on if we didn't hit scum) (*before Nero brought up Vorkuta essentially scum claiming). The fact I was not enjoying this game, combined with the fact I thought it actually might be optimal for town to get rid of me; my self-vote was not out of rage, hence the "Good luck town." There is no ill will in that sentiment.

I am now voting Vorkuta and campaigning for his lynch because I have actual reads I can be solid in again. If Vorkuta is scum, that solidifies Fish can be town, Nero can be town, and a bunch more associations we can find day 1. I am no longer a liability because we found who rb crumbed to. I am still not going to be in love with this game, but after 2 scum dead it probably won't continue long. As to Fish's suggestion, absolutely subbing is an option, but I haven't subbed once in the decade I've played mafia for
any
reason, much less a temper tantrum. I no longer think it is optimal for town to lynch me, so I am not going to self-vote. If I am lynched today, that would be unfortunate but it isn't the end of the world. I'll likely just apologize to Fish in post game and stand by my sentiment YYotta should be banned for gamethrowing and be done with it.

In summation, yes I'm a raging baby but that wasn't a raging self-vote.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1126, Vorkuta wrote:Idk mbaki- I already told you why your scum read on me has no solid ground. What more do you want?
My vote isn't changing.
You were put at l-1 before you were viewing the thread, but after your last post. I would think that would get some kind of a fight from a townie. That's okay, you're going to be one of the next two lynches and I think you know that :good:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know if I actually believe that you'd want to play with Creature.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”