Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 617, 0verki11 wrote:Sorry for being less active than I should of been, you probably should of waited before quuckhammering me without posting though.
LoL played really well and as town leader, and I shoulnt of trusted them as much as I did.
I don't think it would've mattered, actually -- I think Clem's vote was on us so scum could've quick voted. Clem was always going to vote us, anyway, so it didn't matter what we did.

I wanted to keep you alive, however the "race2vote" thing robbed us of time and we were forced to lynch quick.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Auro »

It's not about trusting Lolwagons, lolol.
Between Bambi and Clem we had to choose which was scum. Our wrong choice there led us to eliminate Lolwagons associatively.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Auro »

I was starting to get paranoid about Lol and wanted to grill 0ver first, however the "race" mechanic meant we had to lay down our vote ASAP so I had to rush it.

If I believed Bambi was scum, I'd not let Lolwagons off so easily, it was my firm belief in Clem being scum that led me to nearly "lock" there.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 635, volxen wrote:@Auro, remind me again why you thought Overkill could be scum only with {Clemency, Muh} but not with {Bambi, Ruby}?
I didn't care for that -- Overkill could be with both, I eliminated Lolwagons being with Clem/Muh for sure. (Which I was correct on) :P

Return to “Completed Open Games”