DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2024, BrightEyedFish wrote:If RightKnight is TLK then switching accounts after a hard claim is a very poor last ditch effort to convince us you are not scum.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1973, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1952, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1928, Alonzo wrote:Which game did we play together mcqueen?
Newbie 1901. 2ndStoryWindow
Hi!

Thats interesting, I didn't think I gave too much away in that game.

seems like you got me sorted pretty good huh?

What?!? Mcqueen is 2ndStoryWindow?!? :lol:
I mean, I’m just going off how you played. Could be far off. But you’re not a good lynch target and you seem town

Hey Flavor ;)
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Ahhhh geez.

Right Knight is Nancy and Mathblade.
Is Nancy being funny and confusing me?
Or is Mathblade RK and I am losing my mind?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2013, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2006, RightKnight wrote:The Last Knight has been barred from Camelot.

Effective immediately.

?
Seriously though, who the heck are ya?
I can’t believe anybody took Monty Python, seriously.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2028, BrightEyedFish wrote:Ahhhh geez.

Right Knight is Nancy and Mathblade.
Is Nancy being funny and confusing me?
Or is Mathblade RK and I am losing my mind?
It’s a Math and me hydra but no, it was all me. :lol:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Sorry Boon, I just couldn’t resist. :lol: :lol: :lol:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2003, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1995, DrewVa wrote:Because it is not only the hammer that can die, it’s also anyone that tries to NK him too.
That's not the standard. That's a bomb; if you had both abilities you were a bomb supersaint.
Yeah, I guess I got them mixed up.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2014, Thanos wrote:
In post 1916, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1913, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1912, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1910, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1908, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1905, DrewVa wrote: Why are you still so tunnelled on us, when we aren’t even voting you anymore?
So people are only allowed to OMGUS vote you? If you TR them must they also TR you? Did I understand this correctly?
No, you didn’t. I’m saying he’s not thinking logically. Why wouldn’t scum!me be voting him now?
Scum!you would know if he was scum or not.
That isn’t what I said. I said as scum, fhpov, I should definitely be voting him.

Well, I would consider that possibly as WiFOM. I'm not implying that you are scum based on that post but it is irrelevant if you two are voting for each other or not.
@DrewVa: Why is it a bad assumption to make that scum!you
wouldn't
vote for Ramcius (or whoever SR'd you)? I don't follow the logic there. If town!you wouldn't vote for him, and scum!you wanted to emulate what town!you would've done, you wouldn't vote him, yeah?

I agree with BEF in that it doesn't matter whether you vote each other or not, but I don't see the vote on you being illogical from this angle.

~A
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

No, that isn’t at all what I said. How often do I have to repeat myself here?

I was referring to MY vote, duh - not anyone else’s. I can’t even . . . *sigh*
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by DrewVa »

P.edit. @Thanos, I was saying that from Ramicius’ POV, if TLK was my buddy, it made no sense whatsoever for me not to have voted Ram to save TLK or should I now refer to him as TLW, instead. I was tr the guy and now, I honestly don’t know what to think. He’s allegedly a forum newb, not a Mafia newb.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1556, Something_Smart wrote:PLEASE stop quoting long posts. It's hell to read on mobile.
Sorry, this is stupid. I agree it is, but I’d rather know what’s being referenced.
In post 1574, DrewVa wrote:Anyone who lynches lamees gets a pass for d2 -D
I’m gonna need time to review this interaction between you two. But DrewVa, I felt like you let your emotions get the better of you, and I’m not sure where that lands you on my current readslist. No, I don’t want your “if I was scum, I wouldn’t do that” protest. Nothing personal, I just hate those. but if I have time I’ll check for myself.

Here’s to me being a hypocrite, but I usually get emotional as town more than scum. We’ll see how I read you later on. I’m looking forward to reading the next 15 pages in order to help sort you.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1988, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1936, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1933, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm actually looking forward to see who's murdered via lynch now.
i hope it's me
You’re not enjoying the game?
I hate to play town in general and this game isn't that enjoyable either
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2035, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1556, Something_Smart wrote:PLEASE stop quoting long posts. It's hell to read on mobile.
Sorry, this is stupid. I agree it is, but I’d rather know what’s being referenced.
I’m gonna need time to review this interaction between you two. But DrewVa, I felt like you let your emotions get the better of you, and I’m not sure where that lands you on my current readslist. No, I don’t want your
“if I was scum, I wouldn’t do that” protest
. Nothing personal, I just hate those. but if I have time I’ll check for myself.

Here’s to me being a hypocrite, but I usually get emotional as town more than scum. We’ll see how I read you later on. I’m looking forward to reading the next 15 pages in order to help sort you.
It’s kind of frustrating responding to posts like this, since so much has changed, since DVa made that post. We are not even currently sr Thanos but yes, there was some personal shot going down between Lamees and DVa. We did and do, find Lamees to be very scummy but we liked Auro’s reaction to the whole thing and thought he was townie for that. Wrt the bolded, I don’t even think that would be applicable here. So, I only reference that, when it clearly is.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1581, Nero Cain wrote:or UL or one of the two empororers.

TL:DR

there's a ton of slots I'd flip before Drew and Thanos
In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1582, Thanos wrote:I don't like this talk about "reigning someone in", if their push on you is bad, call it out with rhetoric.
You made two posts in thread saying you would talk with her and lamees then continued to push so I'm assuming those posts were pure theater and an attempted pocket while you try to rile me through her.

Lamees wants to piss me off into replacing out, so she can get lynched. She is explicitly playing to scum wincon and moreover is unenjoyable to sort. You should know better than most that I am pretty much done with bothering to sort anti-town town from anti-town scum. So if you want this to not be a 1v1, then you can self-vote and get rid of the problem player. But I am not moving off lamees ever until she is lynched. She is scum and therefore you are scum. Sorry we couldn't roll town together this time, Auro. -D
Wow, this is a really bad post... hey, don’t feel bad, I do it a lot, too! And idk what has conspired since this, but pls don’t keep votes on someone because you can’t sort them. Again, I am being a huge hypocrite because 2 days from now when someone gets on my nerves I will vote them and ‘refuse’ to unvote, but it is not good town play.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2036, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1933, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm actually looking forward to see who's murdered via lynch now.
i hope it's me
Well, I like being town here, because Boon loves us and gave us a really fun role. :)
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2038, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1581, Nero Cain wrote:or UL or one of the two empororers.

TL:DR

there's a ton of slots I'd flip before Drew and Thanos
In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1582, Thanos wrote:I don't like this talk about "reigning someone in", if their push on you is bad, call it out with rhetoric.
You made two posts in thread saying you would talk with her and lamees then continued to push so I'm assuming those posts were pure theater and an attempted pocket while you try to rile me through her.

Lamees wants to piss me off into replacing out, so she can get lynched. She is explicitly playing to scum wincon and moreover is unenjoyable to sort. You should know better than most that I am pretty much done with bothering to sort anti-town town from anti-town scum. So if you want this to not be a 1v1, then you can self-vote and get rid of the problem player. But I am not moving off lamees ever until she is lynched. She is scum and therefore you are scum. Sorry we couldn't roll town together this time, Auro. -D
Wow, this is a really bad post... hey, don’t feel bad, I do it a lot, too! And idk what has conspired since this, but pls don’t keep votes on someone because you can’t sort them. Again, I am being a huge hypocrite because 2 days from now when someone gets on my nerves I will vote them and ‘refuse’ to unvote, but it is not good town play.
We were upset att, especially DVa. *shrug*
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2037, DrewVa wrote:
I’m gonna need time to review this interaction between you two. But DrewVa, I felt like you let your emotions get the better of you, and I’m not sure where that lands you on my current readslist. No, I don’t want your
. Nothing personal, I just hate those. but if I have time I’ll check for myself.

It’s kind of frustrating responding to posts like this, since so much has changed, since DVa made that post. We are not even currently sr Thanos but yes, there was some personal shot going down between Lamees and DVa. We did and do, find Lamees to be very scummy but we liked Auro’s reaction to the whole thing and thought he was townie for that. Wrt the bolded, I don’t even think that would be applicable here. So, I only reference that, when it clearly is.
Sorry. It’s my fault for not keeping up. However, I feel like it’s better to put my thoughts out there than to not do so, so everyone has the ability to look back on my play later on and sort me.

I’m trying really hard to catch up. Deadline is close and i know we have a few claims. Would just prefer to read the thread through then skip most of it. It’s now that thought processes form and can be referenced later in the game, whereas if i don’t read, I can’t do that.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1611, Xtoxm wrote:i stopped scumreading people for lurking a long time ago. been burned by it too many times.
Sorry @Nero. I agree with this. Your infatuation with lynching lurkers on day 1 is slightly bothersome.

Except Ram. But iirc you don’t chime in and say why we should lynch him. Just say we should and expect people to vote him

(Not sure who u want to lynch currently tho. )
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1613, Ramcius wrote:I will be more clear then - i don't like how I am your only scumread and your plan B is just to PL a lurker, when we have 64 pages. On top of that, you openly want end day and not to try find scum
^

This gets Ram town points
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2039, DrewVa wrote:
i hope it's me
Well, I like being town here, because Boon loves us and gave us a really fun role. :)
is that VT soft? :lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1614, Nero Cain wrote:you are? News to me.

I feel like you are just trying to say things to make me look scummy and hope they stick.
Who else did u wanna lynch besides Ram? RCE is the only other non lurker I remember u pushing

U had a list where most of them were lurkers. Too lazy to find it rn, but hopefully u know what I’m referencing
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2041, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2037, DrewVa wrote:

Sorry. It’s my fault for not keeping up. However, I feel like it’s better to put my thoughts out there than to not do so, so everyone has the ability to look back on my play later on and sort me.

I’m trying really hard to catch up. Deadline is close and i know we have a few claims. Would just prefer to read the thread through then skip most of it. It’s now that thought processes form and can be referenced later in the game, whereas if i don’t read, I can’t do that.
No I understand, it’s just weird for me to explain thoughts that keep changing but I’ll try to do my best.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2044, Ramcius wrote:
i hope it's me
You don’t believe Boon really really loves us? :cry:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by DrewVa »

P.edit. Tbf, the duck loves us even more. :wink:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2047, DrewVa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2044, Ramcius wrote:
i hope it's me

You don’t believe Boon really really loves us? :cry:
I don't believe you would tell the truth about your role

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”