Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2042, mcqueen wrote:I agree with this. Your infatuation with lynching lurkers on day 1 is slightly bothersome.
I've yet to even vote for a lurker. (all my votes have been on RCE, Cheeky or Ram. Currently, I'm not voting anyone b/c I thought we were going to do the plan were we use TLK as a double lynch.) I'm just mature enough of a player to know that lurking is a good place for scum to hide out and of our lurkers, several of their scumgames/meta involve being a lurksack. Lurkers suck and I don't like them. Why do I have to scum read active players?

I think Ram is just scum trying t make me look bad by claiming that I'm exclusively hunting lurkers. I also think that his "don't lynch in the lurkers!" means he has a buddy or two there.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, TLK is offering himself up as a lynch so that kinda makes me believe his claim is real. Like I guess you could argue that its reverse psychology and he's betting that if he offers himself up then ppl won't want to lynch him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2074, davesaz wrote:
In post 2015, Thanos wrote:
In post 1618, davesaz wrote:Checking in for catchup, bottom of 59.
Davesaz, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the current gamestate.

~A
TBH I'm pretty far out of touch RN. Only have the last few pages in memory.

I think it would have been better for town for TLK to not claim, assuming the SuperSaint claim is even real. The kneejerk reaction to people not "hammering" as directed can easily catch a TPR who has a darn good reason not to be venged just as much as it could catch scum, and therefore the strategy of trying to designate someone goes out the window. Though the claim does help TPRs avoid the hammer by not piling on, but that makes it a great scum fakeclaim. I don't remember if SS gets to choose to venge or not, or if it's compulsive. And if it isn't compulsive there is a question that someone with that role should be asking the mod.
i doubt its a scum fakeclaim tbh
usually when a new player comes out with an obscure claim like this its real
q is whether they actually have that role as scum
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:21 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2035, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1556, Something_Smart wrote:PLEASE stop quoting long posts. It's hell to read on mobile.
Sorry, this is stupid. I agree it is, but I’d rather know what’s being referenced.
The point is that the long quoted post (pyramid) should be edited like I did to this smaller quoted post to remove the things that don't apply to the point being made.
It sucks on desktop just as bad as mobile btw. The total number of words to read is just as important as screen space. Figuring out which part of a massive quote the new post is referring to costs processing power. ;)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2075, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2042, mcqueen wrote:I agree with this. Your infatuation with lynching lurkers on day 1 is slightly bothersome.
I've yet to even vote for a lurker. (all my votes have been on RCE, Cheeky or Ram. Currently, I'm not voting anyone b/c I thought we were going to do the plan were we use TLK as a double lynch.) I'm just mature enough of a player to know that lurking is a good place for scum to hide out and of our lurkers, several of their scumgames/meta involve being a lurksack. Lurkers suck and I don't like them. Why do I have to scum read active players?

I think Ram is just scum trying t make me look bad by claiming that I'm exclusively hunting lurkers. I also think that his "don't lynch in the lurkers!" means he has a buddy or two there.
I agree with you, lurkers suck, but after trying push them, most of them turned out to be lazy town in past my past games

Also, I find your idea that I would protect my scumbuddies in lurkers entertaining, especially since we were scumbuddies in Fallout and I didn't hesitated lynch whole my team, cause I thought it was best way for win that game. And pointing attention on town lurker instead of scumbuddy lurker isn't that hard and would be easy enough ML without big consequences next day
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

players lurking b/c lazy/busy is a thing and I know that which is why I've yet to vote a lurker. But I also know that scum love to lurk and I'm conscientiously aware of that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76181

this game? I barely remember anything about it. Who was the scum that was lurking?

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2081, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76181

this game? I barely remember anything about it. Who was the scum that was lurking?
Does answer to this question is "you"?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I highly doubt I was lurking and if I was why do you even think I'm scum this game then?

Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 2077, Xtoxm wrote:i doubt its a scum fakeclaim tbh
usually when a new player comes out with an obscure claim like this its real
q is whether they actually have that role as scum
This is pinging me.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2083, Nero Cain wrote:I highly doubt I was lurking and if I was why do you even think I'm scum this game then?
That was a joke, no one on our team was lurking

It's rather scumlean that scumread, you just go after easy targets - me, Cheeky, lurkers, which pings me
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2063, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1917, DrewVa wrote:Rn, Performer blatantly mischaracterizing our posts and implying he knows anything at all about how I play as scum, when he has never played with me as scum, is the scummiest thing I’ve read so far, this game.
Dude. I was one of the NRG reviewers for the scum game of yours with xwing. I followed that game closely.

Also, you and mcqueen saying I was buddying or acting weird with TLK, say what?? That was an off topic remark about another FM player in the bay area. Using a remark like that to put suspicion on someone, is actually scummy.

~ P
Who tf is xwing?
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2064, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also, it was clear I was not writing off the possibility of thano and drewva being scum. The other reality is that I'm set on 1 being scum and 1 being town, but I'm considering what's possible since I've spectate their scum games and played with their town games.

~ P
You have neither spectated or played with scum!me, so I have no clue wtf you’re even talking about.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2070, Emperors New Groove wrote:K reading from my last post since that's ~10 pages and I'll consider it caught up combined with my Isos! :)
In post 1867, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1866, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1864, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1862, Elsa Jay wrote:What's anti-town to let the town know they have influence during the night so someone suspicous can die that they vote for?
You asked who to shoot, then claim that the person with the 2nd most votes gets shot, then say you’re not even the vig.

None of that is consistent?? And you want me to believe that’s town??
Why are my arguments “convoluted”? And yes, it was a pretty cool movie.
I'm hypothetically saying I'm either a vigilante or am informed of a vigilante as a form to see what'll happen tonight. You know the term "Wine In Front Of Me"?

This is my version. It's "Elsa's Loco Suspicious Actions". ELSA for short.
No, I don’t know it

My vote is still on you btw. And for now that’s where it’s staying
This gives me a chance to post one of my favourite movie scenes!!! =D

Thank you for this opportunity, and please watch the whole movie! It's amazing! =D
In post 1886, profii wrote:Oh and Merry Christmas everyone :)
Merry Christmas Profii et al.!!

Why do we want to
lynch
vig Nero?
In post 1889, DrewVa wrote:Nero is the most obvtown player in this game, based on meta.
Meta, eh?
I mean, that's fine and all, but what, other than meta, makes them towny. Because Meta only goes so far and can be gamed by experienced players, a group Nero is most certainly a part of.
In post 1899, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1898, Nero Cain wrote:but I don't think you ever said that. Why didn't you just say that when Gamma asked you?
I literally said that, when you asked last time. I said you're 4th on my scum list and I want lynch in other 3 first, I'm calling Gamma/TLK/DrewVa scumteam for a week already, I'm questioning them about their TR on each other for a while now, getting nothing. I really need one of them to flip, so i know, if I'm on right path or not.
You are just a side project
, so if you get vigged, less hassle for me in future dealing with you (I might get lucky and eat bullet before that too)
(Bolded Italics are mine)
This phrasing really stands out to me as scummy and I'm not entirely sure why...
In post 1904, Nero Cain wrote:I'm old and its the holidays.
Amen brother! XD
In post 1913, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1912, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1910, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1908, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1905, DrewVa wrote: Why are you still so tunnelled on us, when we aren’t even voting you anymore?
So people are only allowed to OMGUS vote you? If you TR them must they also TR you? Did I understand this correctly?
No, you didn’t. I’m saying he’s not thinking logically. Why wouldn’t scum!me be voting him now?
Scum!you would know if he was scum or not.
That isn’t what I said. I said as scum, fhpov, I should definitely be voting him.
This is a really weak arguement. Unless I missed a mechanical 1v1 I don't think this arguement ever really holds water. We didn't have a mechanical 1v1 already right? That's something I'd think I would have caught! lol
In post 1920, DrewVa wrote:He has been alleging that I’m w/w with TLK, who has the largest wagon by 1 or maybe 2 votes, I think?

He is still the counterwagon, I believe, so now that Nero is pushing this wagon, why wouldn’t scum!me jump on it, from hpov, to save my “buddy” from being lynched?

Like I haven’t made it a 1v1 anymore, so no one would actually be suspicious of us doing that. So, my point is that it makes way more sense logically for him to assume, he isn’t my strongest scumread. Sure, he could still possibly be scum but he really seems to actually believe his reads, regardless of whether they make sense or not. Scum usually does not. That’s why I’m currently leaning to him being more likely to be bad town.

If you contrast Ram’s scumread on us with Performer’s/CD’s, the difference wrt to the sincerity of that read, becomes very apparent.
The logic hoops that need to be jumped through here hurt my head. I would never assume someone would come to this conclusion because it's, well, convoluted!

<End of Pg 77>

- Ari, Obv.
Why are my arguments “convoluted”? And yes, it was a pretty cool movie.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2072, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2071, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2070, Emperors New Groove wrote:Why do we want to lynch vig Nero?
Elsa was just but hurt that I called her scum b4 she claimed vig.
In post 2070, Emperors New Groove wrote:but what, other than meta, makes them towny.
What makes me scummy?
Ah, butthurtedness. Makes sense! XD

As for you, actually in an Iso skim you seem towny to me. But it's based on more than Meta and more than
In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:If there's not a good reason to scumread me then I'm town.
which is a subpar reason for a townread. I'm hoping for an elaboration from DrewVa on their read because "It's just meta" is such an easy way to make a read without backing it up.
For someone who calls my arguments “convoluted”, you’re not following the correct timeline of mine and Nero’s posting. We were nullreading him at the time he posted that. He became obvtown later.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2089, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2072, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2071, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2070, Emperors New Groove wrote:Why do we want to lynch vig Nero?
Elsa was just but hurt that I called her scum b4 she claimed vig.
In post 2070, Emperors New Groove wrote:but what, other than meta, makes them towny.
What makes me scummy?
Ah, butthurtedness. Makes sense! XD

As for you, actually in an Iso skim you seem towny to me. But it's based on more than Meta and more than
In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:If there's not a good reason to scumread me then I'm town.
which is a subpar reason for a townread. I'm hoping for an elaboration from DrewVa on their read because "It's just meta" is such an easy way to make a read without backing it up.
For someone who calls my arguments “convoluted”, you’re not following the correct timeline of mine and Nero’s posting. We were nullreading him at the time he posted that. He became obvtown later.
P.edit. Since when does a valid question ever constitute “butthurtedness”?

Dude, you really have no business calling anyone else’s arguments “convoluted”. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Vig Alonzo...

He has no data left anyways... he's a sitting duck.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2091, Alonzo wrote:Vig Alonzo...

He has no data left anyways... he's a sitting duck.
Why are you, Ram, N&M, so eager to die?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I just want progress the game RN more than anything.

Here's some steamy Fresh my name is emperor flippynips and I lurk hard as scum meta

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=78044
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

Do you have any hot steamy bowls of Emperor flippyNips as town?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Alonzo »

When it comes to flippynips I just say yes..

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77801
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Alonzo »

VOTE: FLIPPYNIPS

VOTE: END THE DAY
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Well I havent had much time to be on in a while. Plus I’m still new & this game is super hard to keep up on & becomes overwhelming
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 2095, Alonzo wrote:When it comes to flippynips I just say yes..

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77801

Is this a good thing? Feels like a good thing. I’m going with it’s a positive +

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”