When’s the last time you saw a real scumslip?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

August 2015.

Real scumslips are extremely rare, and as others have mentioned involve a scum exposing specific knowledge they shouldn't have, that goes beyond something that a town player could reasonably be guessing at, and also not be information that a player could possibly have gained from a real town role. In Steven Universe mafia, one of my scumbuddies slipped info about the role of another member of our scumteam, that she thought had already gone public, but hadn't. This was caught and led to their back to back lynches, splitting the game wide open.

viewtopic.php?p=7138648#p7138648

I see accusations of scumslips thrown around all to frequently and they are basically always wrong, and most of the time the accused is town (as statistics would dictate if there is no solid basis behind it). A scumslip should only be considered after careful research to exclude all other reasonable possibilities has occurred.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

yeah thats not a scumslip.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Mafia Discussion”