mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1294, Vorkuta wrote:snip
This post has a lot of words, but the vast majority of it is just subtly flinging shit at me. I think Vorkuta's partner told him to post reads and a lot of words because that's the best way for scum to get rid of an l-1 wagon on them, and this is a stage of the game where scum really can't afford to bus. I am going to respond to every word here and demonstrate why it is scum.

Code: Select all

Now's a good time to do my reads probably: I'm torn here. 

Is there real scum on my wagon? Or is scum trying to protect me because lynchbait/they expect my lynch to go through and will have perfect scapegoats come D3/D4? Obviously I'd love to completely town read suka and varsoon for defending me, while  scum reading NC and mbaki for the BS that they conjure up my way. However that would me the most obvious conclusion and I doubt scum that is obvious: that was my entire reason for clearing suka early on in D-1 in the first place.

Paragraph number 1 says, well, nothing. Rhetorical questions are an actual scum tell, but aside from that, he doesn't take an actual stance here. As in, this pagraph says
literally nothing

Sure browsing mbaki's ISO doesn't exactly reveal him to be the paragon of friendliness. However, he's conveniently USING his horrible personality to deflect all reads and lynch attempts by saying 'well you don't actually SCUM read me, you hate me as a person and thats akin to policy lynching'. This, plus his wagon, screams powerwolfing to me, coupled with the fact that he "gave up because he had no value to town this game" but then magically decided to be able to clearly see rb's crumbs and that life was worth living after all. Its like his scum chat collectively decided- hey mbaki, don't off yourself just yet and he reconsidered.

First of all, this is a very personal attack (as is this whole post, such as with the constant use of bullying) and I don't appreciate it. The first sentence was fine, and then you followed it with "his horrible personality". You nitpicked one thing I've said towards Oka as to why his vote was on me, twisted it, and said "defelcting all reads". It is level 1 posturing. And I didn't "magically decide to see rb's crumbs", Nero brought it up. My scum chat collectively is 1 other person in the world where I'm scum, because there's only 2 scum alive, and we've been over this many times but I really,
really
appreciate you trying to ham up the ignorant newbie card.

NC's posts read that of a cynical player that won't have any of this WIFOM attempts and trying to pick agendas with players on this site. He could go either way.

This is gibberish.

Oka has been [strike]harassed[/strike] bullied by mbaki the entire time so there's that- I read a lot of genuine frustration.

I don't think I have been bullying Oka, if anything its a sign of respect how much effort I've put into talking to him. Buddying attempt noted.

I can kind of relate to the player who's sick and confused of the initial RQS/RVS stage tries to do experiment with something new but has been shot down and scum read for.... said reasons. Oka then follows this up with the most active questioning, asking specific players to give  reads, and overall trying to solve the game in general. I town read this but feel betrayed at you putting me and DDL at L-1

Word choice is buddying here too. "Feel betrayed" after a full paragraph of complimenting here. Like, if a first time player read the wiki page for buddying and tried to put it into practice this is what would spit out. "You're a great person and y our play is good except the part you vote me that's not cool sad betrayal :mad: :mad: :mad:"

Suka reads as someone who has successfully avoided a wagon and is now trying to force push a BEF agenda. Obviously in my situation I would love to townread then and assume that they have special insight (PR much?) into BEF's alignment, but this tunelling makes me suspicious. I almost want to see the fallout that Suka will have to go through after a BEF flips (either way). I'm not going to scum read someone who wants to defend me and include me in their town core without better reasons.

The wagon Suka "successfully avoided" is mine... lmao? This is a good time to highlight that this entire post is literally just full of wiki words. "Force push a BEF agenda" has 3, and agenda doesn't even make grammatical sense there. It is, again, why this post is a lot of words but completely awful.

I would like to put extra emphasis on the last part of this paragraph though:
I'm not going to scum read someone who wants to defend me and include me in their town core without better reasons.
Vorkuta is
literally townreading those who townread him reflexively
. This is not a town mindset at
all

Creature has been meta read to hell and back and when he's not lurking he's hyper posting. I'll defer to the rest of you on what his alignment is because the amount of fluff posting and completely unwarranted random 'X is town' or 'X is scum' without any explanation and selective ignoring of certain questions screams scum to me.

Sure.

Varsoon I town read for the same reason I town read Suka- I don't believe, not for a second, that this lurking, V/LA, and just avoiding interactions is scum!varsoon's play. Sure this gameplay/style is tremendously different from my first game ever with him, but scum!Varsoon would put up much more of an interesting fight than.... this.... what he's doing now

You do town read him for the same reason you town read Suka- because you believe he scum reads me and town reads you! V/LA is not alignment indicative and it is quite literally against site rules to fake V/LA, and he isn't avoiding interactions, he's V/LA. Everything in this paragraph is NAI, and it shows there is no critical thought here because there is no fight for Varsoon to put up... I don't think he's ever had a wagon greater than a vote in this game.

Plus
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10621388#p10621388]post 957[/url], Varsoon"]I'm a horribly reactionary player. 
I need to improve on this.
I need to be more proactive.
Just sitting around and responding and waiting for something to catch my eye as THIS IS SCUM doesn't cut it in games like this.[/quote]
is self reflection and I town read this.

Except Kmd did self reflection too, that later in this post you say is scummy?

Now for KMD- most of what he says I almost 90% agree with and I like how he's trying to consider every and all options. However... I get the feeling that there's a bit of LAMIST in his posts plus (again) I'm cynical of statements like this.
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10598437#p10598437]post 223[/url], Kmd4390"]My scum game is just me trying to match my town game.[/quote]

Neither of those is alignment indicative really because self-reflection is a playstyle thing in the context you're using it, but I like how you use it as a way to keep Kmd lynch door open and pocket Varsoon :cool: :cool: :cool:.

BEF has been bullied by mbaki (and a few others :P) as well and is currently trying to interpret rb's crumbs slightly more objectively and without as much cherry picking as mbaki is. Seeing as rb's posts are the only things that we can use to solve the game, I town read this (and have no idea on how to react to Suka's push)
However this strikes me as... interesting [quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10620974#p10620974]post 942[/url], BrightEyedFish"]I'm vigging you tonight anyways so I don't care what you think.[/quote]

What "cherry picking" am I doing? Don't use words you don't know the meanings of, same with your usage of "agenda". rb's posts are also hilariously not the only things we can use to solve the game. You also completely ignored in this post that at least one person rb was scumreading has to be scum for him as a night kill to make sense.

DDL used a nice AtE early on and ended up as VT. As I said before, I'd like to think scum is classy enough to not stoop down to an AtE, and I think scum optimally claims anything but VT as it provides disruption, an opportunity to get conf!town read, all but guarantees them not to get lynched, and is overall the winning play for scum. His hope of delaying a lynch to not give the V/LA guys a free pass is something I town read.

This paragraph, again, says
nothing about DDL's alignment
. It begins with "scum doesn't AtE", when
the wiki literally has Appeal to Emotion as a common scum tell
and
he is scumreading me for my AtE
. Then it says "scum doesn't claim VT", which is just wrong as they do about half the time statistically and it says nothing specific to DDL.

Leodanny is probably using the newbie card more strongly than I am, but his posts seem to come from newb!town rather than newb!scum (yes, I changed my mind after parking my vote on him for a bit early on in D1). V/LA so....

Leodanny is not a newbie. All I have to say to this, lol.

The only not awful paragraphs here is the Creature one and possibly the first Varsoon one. Not awful, of course, meaning passable and not outright scummy. This is why newbie scum don't usually try to wall; because they simply can't do it.
Suka
Suka
Goon
Suka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Suka »

I'd lynch mbaki if Vorkuta flips scum.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by mbaki »

Great. Can we lynch Vorkuta and 1v1 tomorrow, then?
Suka
Suka
Goon
Suka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Suka »

In post 1300, mbaki wrote:Leodanny is not a newbie.
Are you townreading him?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Reformatting mbaki's post so I don't gauge out my eyes.
In post 1300, mbaki wrote:
In post 1294, Vorkuta wrote:snip
This post has a lot of words, but the vast majority of it is just subtly flinging shit at me. I think Vorkuta's partner told him to post reads and a lot of words because that's the best way for scum to get rid of an l-1 wagon on them, and this is a stage of the game where scum really can't afford to bus. I am going to respond to every word here and demonstrate why it is scum.
Now's a good time to do my reads probably: I'm torn here.

Is there real scum on my wagon? Or is scum trying to protect me because lynchbait/they expect my lynch to go through and will have perfect scapegoats come D3/D4? Obviously I'd love to completely town read suka and varsoon for defending me, while scum reading NC and mbaki for the BS that they conjure up my way. However that would me the most obvious conclusion and I doubt scum that is obvious: that was my entire reason for clearing suka early on in D-1 in the first place.
Paragraph number 1 says, well, nothing. Rhetorical questions are an actual scum tell, but aside from that, he doesn't take an actual stance here. As in, this pagraph says
literally nothing
Sure browsing mbaki's ISO doesn't exactly reveal him to be the paragon of friendliness. However, he's conveniently USING his horrible personality to deflect all reads and lynch attempts by saying 'well you don't actually SCUM read me, you hate me as a person and thats akin to policy lynching'. This, plus his wagon, screams powerwolfing to me, coupled with the fact that he "gave up because he had no value to town this game" but then magically decided to be able to clearly see rb's crumbs and that life was worth living after all. Its like his scum chat collectively decided- hey mbaki, don't off yourself just yet and he reconsidered.
First of all, this is a very personal attack (as is this whole post, such as with the constant use of bullying) and I don't appreciate it. The first sentence was fine, and then you followed it with "his horrible personality". You nitpicked one thing I've said towards Oka as to why his vote was on me, twisted it, and said "defelcting all reads". It is level 1 posturing. And I didn't "magically decide to see rb's crumbs", Nero brought it up. My scum chat collectively is 1 other person in the world where I'm scum, because there's only 2 scum alive, and we've been over this many times but I really,
really
appreciate you trying to ham up the ignorant newbie card.
NC's posts read that of a cynical player that won't have any of this WIFOM attempts and trying to pick agendas with players on this site. He could go either way.
This is gibberish.
Oka has been
harassed
bullied by mbaki the entire time so there's that- I read a lot of genuine frustration.
I don't think I have been bullying Oka, if anything its a sign of respect how much effort I've put into talking to him. Buddying attempt noted.
I can kind of relate to the player who's sick and confused of the initial RQS/RVS stage tries to do experiment with something new but has been shot down and scum read for.... said reasons. Oka then follows this up with the most active questioning, asking specific players to give reads, and overall trying to solve the game in general. I town read this but feel betrayed at you putting me and DDL at L-1
Word choice is buddying here too. "Feel betrayed" after a full paragraph of complimenting here. Like, if a first time player read the wiki page for buddying and tried to put it into practice this is what would spit out. "You're a great person and y our play is good except the part you vote me that's not cool sad betrayal :mad: :mad: :mad:"
Suka reads as someone who has successfully avoided a wagon and is now trying to force push a BEF agenda. Obviously in my situation I would love to townread then and assume that they have special insight (PR much?) into BEF's alignment, but this tunelling makes me suspicious. I almost want to see the fallout that Suka will have to go through after a BEF flips (either way). I'm not going to scum read someone who wants to defend me and include me in their town core without better reasons.
The wagon Suka "successfully avoided" is mine... lmao? This is a good time to highlight that this entire post is literally just full of wiki words. "Force push a BEF agenda" has 3, and agenda doesn't even make grammatical sense there. It is, again, why this post is a lot of words but completely awful.

I would like to put extra emphasis on the last part of this paragraph though:
I'm not going to scum read someone who wants to defend me and include me in their town core without better reasons.
Vorkuta is
literally townreading those who townread him reflexively
. This is not a town mindset at
all
Creature has been meta read to hell and back and when he's not lurking he's hyper posting. I'll defer to the rest of you on what his alignment is because the amount of fluff posting and completely unwarranted random 'X is town' or 'X is scum' without any explanation and selective ignoring of certain questions screams scum to me.
Sure.
Varsoon I town read for the same reason I town read Suka- I don't believe, not for a second, that this lurking, V/LA, and just avoiding interactions is scum!varsoon's play. Sure this gameplay/style is tremendously different from my first game ever with him, but scum!Varsoon would put up much more of an interesting fight than.... this.... what he's doing now
You do town read him for the same reason you town read Suka- because you believe he scum reads me and town reads you! V/LA is not alignment indicative and it is quite literally against site rules to fake V/LA, and he isn't avoiding interactions, he's V/LA. Everything in this paragraph is NAI, and it shows there is no critical thought here because there is no fight for Varsoon to put up... I don't think he's ever had a wagon greater than a vote in this game.
Plus
In post 957, Varsoon wrote:I'm a horribly reactionary player.
I need to improve on this.
I need to be more proactive.
Just sitting around and responding and waiting for something to catch my eye as THIS IS SCUM doesn't cut it in games like this.
is self reflection and I town read this.
Except Kmd did self reflection too, that later in this post you say is scummy?
Now for KMD- most of what he says I almost 90% agree with and I like how he's trying to consider every and all options. However... I get the feeling that there's a bit of LAMIST in his posts plus (again) I'm cynical of statements like this.
In post 223, Kmd4390 wrote:My scum game is just me trying to match my town game.
Neither of those is alignment indicative really because self-reflection is a playstyle thing in the context you're using it, but I like how you use it as a way to keep Kmd lynch door open and pocket Varsoon :cool: :cool: :cool:.
BEF has been bullied by mbaki (and a few others :P) as well and is currently trying to interpret rb's crumbs slightly more objectively and without as much cherry picking as mbaki is. Seeing as rb's posts are the only things that we can use to solve the game, I town read this (and have no idea on how to react to Suka's push)
However this strikes me as... interesting
In post 942, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm vigging you tonight anyways so I don't care what you think.
What "cherry picking" am I doing? Don't use words you don't know the meanings of, same with your usage of "agenda". rb's posts are also hilariously not the only things we can use to solve the game. You also completely ignored in this post that at least one person rb was scumreading has to be scum for him as a night kill to make sense.
DDL used a nice AtE early on and ended up as VT. As I said before, I'd like to think scum is classy enough to not stoop down to an AtE, and I think scum optimally claims anything but VT as it provides disruption, an opportunity to get conf!town read, all but guarantees them not to get lynched, and is overall the winning play for scum. His hope of delaying a lynch to not give the V/LA guys a free pass is something I town read.
This paragraph, again, says
nothing about DDL's alignment
. It begins with "scum doesn't AtE", when
the wiki literally has Appeal to Emotion as a common scum tell
and
he is scumreading me for my AtE
. Then it says "scum doesn't claim VT", which is just wrong as they do about half the time statistically and it says nothing specific to DDL.
Leodanny is probably using the newbie card more strongly than I am, but his posts seem to come from newb!town rather than newb!scum (yes, I changed my mind after parking my vote on him for a bit early on in D1). V/LA so....
Leodanny is not a newbie. All I have to say to this, lol.

The only not awful paragraphs here is the Creature one and possibly the first Varsoon one. Not awful, of course, meaning passable and not outright scummy. This is why newbie scum don't usually try to wall; because they simply can't do it.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Creature »

Can you hold on before lynching Vorkuta?
Sigh
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1155, mbaki wrote:I have no clue as to Leodanny's alignment
In post 1222, mbaki wrote:I legitimately could not remember a Leodanny post without searching his iso
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1305, Creature wrote:Can you hold on before lynching Vorkuta?
Yeah, we aren't lynching him until Leodanny is replaced.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1300, mbaki wrote:First of all, this is a very personal attack (as is this whole post, such as with the constant use of bullying) and I don't appreciate it.
Spoiler:
In post 503, mbaki wrote:I have great disdain for your style of play
In post 503, mbaki wrote:I much prefer MU to this site, the quality of games is signficantly higher in my experience.
In post 522, mbaki wrote:but I am bored of this interaction.
In post 586, mbaki wrote:I possibly think you're obnoxious and childish
In post 1049, mbaki wrote:I am not going to bother interacting with Fish because I think I will rage sub if I continue.
In post 1051, mbaki wrote:Please stop talking to me. I do not like you nor respect your play
In post 1077, mbaki wrote:You didn't do shit, and I dont know why getting reads out of you is like pulling hairs.
In post 1141, mbaki wrote:I think he's just awful
In post 1255, mbaki wrote:You are in la la land

Pot calling the kettle black much? But I'll tone down my rhetoric from now on.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by mbaki »

The only personal attack there is possibly 586. I think my posts towards Fish are the only ones that can be considered personal, and I apologized for that.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1265, OkaPoka wrote:grumble grumble

the outside voters don't even have a case

@creature
@suka
@kmd
@varsoon

make a nice solid post with some points detailing why this person is scum and why its superior to other wagons
Ok. I may have some free time Sunday, football permitting. If not, Monday for sure. Still got family here for the holidays.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

please respond to this Vork.
In post 1204, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1193, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1182, Vorkuta wrote:Ok really: was I the ONLY person annoyed at rb's wow's so much that I wanted to call them out on it?
First, annoying=//=scum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though but then you just...dropped it? What were you doing here? You didn't vote him...he continued to use "wow". How should we read this post?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Vork hasn't convinced me that my vote is in the wrong place. I'm going to keep it parked here. I still have a couple more scum reads but we can deal with those tomorrow or if Vork somehow convinces me otherwise.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1312, BrightEyedFish wrote:I still have a couple more scum reads but we can deal with those tomorrow or if Vork somehow convinces me otherwise.
Why not now? Unless they depend of Vork's flip.
Sigh
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:40 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1313, Creature wrote:
In post 1312, BrightEyedFish wrote:I still have a couple more scum reads but we can deal with those tomorrow or if Vork somehow convinces me otherwise.
Why not now? Unless they depend of Vork's flip.
I've already made my other reads known. Vork is my top read and I think the best lynch as of yet.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Creature »

Yah, it's better to wait Leodanny to finally be replaced so we can have a new perspective into this game.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1261, OkaPoka wrote:i dont know what ur pointing at creature
That there's no crumb at all and I don't intend to seek for crumbs anyway.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Creature »

If scum didn't realise it, obviously we won't realise it either.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1263, OkaPoka wrote:i mean he can add a few extra names here and there as long as he gets the point across right?
Nero Cain
Varsoon
Creature
mbaki
Vorkuta
Leodanny
BrightEyedFish
OkaPoka
Suka
DrDolittle
Kmd4390

are all scum

I'm clearly crumbing my partners
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1267, Nero Cain wrote:you know, each time I see Oka be all like "oh Vork os prob scum but lets not lynch him" just screams buddies that wants one last night action from Vork.
Oka is scumreading Vork? I thought he was on mbaki all day.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1277, OkaPoka wrote:DDL AND BEF THIS HAS TO BE SETTING OFF ALARMS TOO RIGHT?
Depends on what flips your read on them rely on.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1278, Nero Cain wrote:There are going to be more mislynches b/c there are always going to be more town in a game and most players are bad and scummy anyways.
Yet I still can't say Vork is just bad and scummy town?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1286, Varsoon wrote:It ain't Vorkuta either.
You could like expand, right?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1288, mbaki wrote:
In post 1284, northsidegal wrote:[1] mbaki : Vorkuta 1119
[1] Varsoon : Creature 1033
[1] BrightEyedFish : Suka 1168
[1] DrDolittle : Varsoon 1257
[1] Suka : Kmd4390 1260

[1] Not Voting : Leodanny
Lol.
You see: no real counterwagon attempt. The only players actually doing something are all targetting each other.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1289, Suka wrote:More votes on Bright, please!
Why?
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”