Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:00 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Vote DarlaBlueEyes

Because I can.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:14 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch Lord wrote:
There's nothing wrong with a good ol' bandwagon now and then. Apart from the discussion aspect, bandwagons are a useful scumhunting tool. And don't think you're above it; you just bandwagoned with donkeyz12212 against me.
I'm not going to push it, however, as I don't really have anything to go on besides the fact that you voted for me. Still, I find random voting rather scummy,
why would we eliminate one of our members by voting for them if we didn't know anything about them--or hardly anything.
There's a greater chance the person will come up Town. So, until we know more, since we have no deadline I'm going to try to avoid setting up an easy hammer.

Unvote

Slight FoS: Mokina
There is a HUGE difference between random voting and random lynching. HUGE difference.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:16 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch Lord wrote:
So does any form of talking, assuming both sides of the discussion are willing to converse.

Vote: Mokina

Bandwagoning with a parenthetical excuse is still bandwagoning.
Because talking about the numerical value of pi in a Mafia game serves to prompt discussion...

:roll:
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:24 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch Lord wrote:I don't think its suspicious at all, putting pressure on people is a good way to learn more about them (how they react, if they procrastinate or shrug responsibility, etc.), and more importantly how scummy they are(n't). It's not a quick-lynch, it's just pressure. However, it is kind of odd that Mokina would defend random voting--but still concede that random lynching is bad.

Vote Snix

For buddying up with Mokina since early game, and because I think a MokinaXSnix scumpair is viable from what I've seen as of so far. Though, to be honest buddying up the way you have is probably a bit too obvious a scumtell to come from intelligent, experienced players such as yourselves. That is why I am voting for you, Snix, rather than Mokina; because although I am suspicious of the both of you--she has more votes and I would like to see how this ganging up you guys have thus far seemed fond of changes in reaction to this post rather than pushing for a lynch.
If that quote was responding to 35...
35 wrote:But eldritch: even suggesting no-lynch is anti-town at this stage of the game.
How is no lynching putting pressure on someone?

Maybe because there is a HUGE difference between random voting and random lynching? HUGE difference?

When both people scum hunt and share the same logic, they are scum buddies?

Although I will agree that 33 and 15 are slightly suspicious.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch Lord wrote:Thank you for posting a vote based on my playstyle rather than content or scum-clues and offering no actual reasoning right before a period when you know you'll have limited access to mafiascum.net It makes perfect sense.

Anyways, how about we give Snix a chance to voice his thoughts. There we go, Snix, open mic.
Ok, here begins my rant against Eldritch.

Content and scum-clues should NOT be used in deciphering who is scum? Only playstyle?

What the hell?

Or was that sarcasm? Kind of hard to tell.

If it was, play style is STILL a big thing in deciphering whether or not someone is scum.
Eldritch Lord]Neither of these agreements-the vote or the random-lynch is extraordinary by itself. But your stubborn resistance to let go of a vote that seems to be going nowhere thus far, combined with both of these agreements with Mokina is slightly suspicious. Mokina has backed off and shared the same reasoning as yourself (which you admit) and yet you refuse to back off. Has your logic reached a schism with Mokina's or are you covering your own ass rather than scumhunting? (Because if you truly believe that Mokina is still right, there is no reason you should be voting for me, so the only logical pro-Town answer would be that you no longer agree with Mokina.) [/quote] Ok, what the hell? Is someone now scummy just because they maintain a vote on someone they believe to be scummy when everyone else disagrees with them? Is having an opinion different from the majority now scummy? And just because they both agree on a few points does not necessarily mean they both agree on how scummy those points make someone seem. While we are on that, [b]FoS on Mokina[/b], for 52. She seemed to back off quite suddenly, and with no real reason. [quote= wrote: This almost screams self-interest that goes beyond finding the actual scum. Why would you "really need to be looking at TSN" and still hold your vote for me? 'Attacking' *read: Pressuring* someone for an entirely OMGUS action is more important than casting bandwagon votes without reasoning in your mind? Is it more scummy? {Eagerly awaiting your reply.}
Oh! I know! I know!

Because he considers both you and TSN scummy. He just considers you more scummy. In this game, you vote for who seems most scummy. In this case, you are the most scummy to Snix.

[quote="Eldritch Lord]1. The random vote you held for me even after you said donkey did something suspicious
3. The trap-question directed towards myself, a new player, that would have likely resulted in a quicker lynch if I had answered it in a manner not expected of Town. (Yes, I am new).
4. The fact that you are so quick to call your fellow townies "dumb", doubt their logic (Mokina), and claim that I also went ballistic on ZS and Sideney for disagreeing with me (if that's really the only reason I hate you, it would be true that I hate them as well) Despite the fact I think Mokina may possibly, might, kind of be scum--if you think she's town you shouldn't be so quick to doubt her logic, especially after agreeing with it for so long.[/quote]

1. Once again: He considers donkey scummy. He just considers you MORE scummy. Get it?

3. Ooo. Wow. "Clueless noob" excuse. You know, considering the fact that I have been here for less time than you, I think I have some kind of right to say that the "clueless noob" excuse is just pathetic, and/or scummy.

4. ...

I seriously, SERIOUSLY do NOT want to say anything about this post. The sheer... Ugh.

Ok, look. Just because we think somebody is town DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT mean we necessarily agree with their logic! We may THINK that they are town, but we do NOT necessarily think they are RIGHT!

And, with that:

Unvote, Vote Eldritch Lord
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:09 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch Lord wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Or was that sarcasm? Kind of hard to tell.

If it was, play style is STILL a big thing in deciphering whether or not someone is scum.
It was sarcasm, which was probably a poor choice on my part as sarcasm has a tendency to lose its value somewhere between the fingers and the keyboard. Still, if I were to say vote for you with no reasoning whatsoever, simply saying "I don't like his playstyle" which is exactly what Darla did, you wouldn't like it. That sarcasm was my way of asking her if she had any logical process she could share. So allow me to be more direct, Darla: Do you have any reason beyond "not liking my playstyle" for voting for me?
Mokina wrote:I'm still watching you, but like I said, holding a vote without reasoning is a bad move... and one I would be loath to commit.
She had no reason to hold the vote. FoS'ing her into hopping on your bandwagon seems like a tad too much.

Unvote

FoS: ZombieSlayer54

Popping once a day to post some giant rant, joining a bandwagon, and FoS'ing other people for already justified vote-drops does not a Townie make. (Mokina felt she had nothing to go on, and did say she would continue to watch me.) Snix still catches my eye, but I will reserve my judgment at this time, he made some good points regarding my logic. Something you failed to do, ZS--Your rant was nothing more than that, an emotionally zealous rant.
I check in three times a day. It just so happens that when I checked in that time, a lot of posting had gone on. Therefore, I needed to respond to it then and there.

And you are telling me there was absolutely no logic in my statements?

Absolutely no logic in saying that while someone can consider two people scummy, they will vote for the person they seem to think is scummier?

Absolutely no logic in saying that while two people can agree on a point, this does not necessarily mean they agree on what a point implies or means?

Absolutely no logic in saying that someone who holds an opinion different from the majority is not necessarily scummy?

Absolutely no logic in disagreeing with the "clueless noob" excuse?

Absolutely no logic in saying that just because we think someone is town, that does not necessarily mean we agree with their logic?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

1. What is wrong with sharing Snix's logic? Especially since it IS logic.

2. The emotion comes hand in hand with logic. It is not just pure emotion.

3. DO NOT GIVE ME THE FRAKING CLUELESS NOOB EXCUSE. IT DOES NOT FLY WITH ME.

4. There are other things I have against Eldritch, namely his ignoring of Snix's and my own logic. I mean, he does not even TRY to argue against it. All he says is:
I see an exact, pointless repetition of Snix's logic combined with insulting, emotionally-charged monologue. Calm down.
Nothing else. He literally does NOT try to argue against it AT ALL.

5. "Feeling nervous Snix?"

Donkeyz, what was that? Seriously?

FoS Mike-zim
. I see no reason to no-lynch at this point.

FoS Snix
. You seemed to jump off the Eldritch vote pretty quickly after people started drilling you.

8. 92.

I do believe I need to say little else.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:25 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch Lord wrote:So, ZS do you make it habit to
FoS
everyone who will not agree with your attempts to bandwagon: so far this has included Mokina and Snix in less than a 1 page span. It seems as though you love to pressure people into bandwagoning by FoS'ing them and its about as close as you can get to an OMGUS without it actually being and OMGUS.

I am not defending Snix, I just find your attempts to be forceful and it seems as though you assume a false mantle of leadership--where your logic has always been a bland repetition of previous posts and the logic of others'. Later you FoS Snix despite the fact that you "share" his logic in the very same post, that is unless something changed halfway through posting.

I don't think you're scum, I just think you try too hard to get people to agree with you.
I FoSed everyone who voted No-Lynch because No-Lynching, at this point, is bad. I FoSed Mokina because she jumped off the wagon quickly, and without real reason. I FoSed Snix because he jumped off the wagon after people seriously started looking at him.

I do quite apologize if you find me agreeing with the logic of others. But, you know. Sometimes that happens. My agreeing with people. I dun know about you. But it happens with me.

Jesus Christ, do I have to say it again?

Just because I agree with one person on one point does NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT I AGREE WITH THEM ON ANOTHER!

Oh, yes. Because in this game, we want everyone to disagree with us. Most definitely.
Mokina wrote: You have dubbed our reactions the "clueless noob excuse" but there is some logic behind it. New players are more likely to be cautious, and no-lynch appears on the surface to be a cautious town move (and incidentally, looks like a bad move for scum). Note mike-zim's initial reaction; he's doing the same thing, if a little less eloquently. They are both newbies, and I doubt they are both scum. No-lynch is an incredibly tempting option for D1 (uninformed) new-town, and combined with a tendency for analysis, that's my current impression of Eldritch.
Well, since Eldritch is so god damned logical and smart, why did he not figure out that No-Lynch is a bad thing?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:n00b or not, this isnt a newbie game where IC's are needed...so I am just wondering why you are defending him so much?
Two possible reasons:

1. They are scum buddies.

2. Mokina truly believes Eldritch is a townie, and therefore wants to keep him alive.
Mokina wrote:Newbie game or not, I don't believe EL should be lynched because he doesn't know about random voting.
And I say once again, since you all consider EL so smart and logical, why did he not figure all this out?
Mokina wrote:His initial opposition to it is all anyone has on him so far
It seems that someone is ignoring several posts where EL simply says "Your logic is Snix's logic, not to mention emotional." and absolutely simply refuses to even put out any kind of counter argument on my logic BESIDES that.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:ZS is so angry.
When am I not angry?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:but you [EL] have extemely emotional reactions to things.
Te he he he.
Eldritch Lord wrote:I'm a /b/'er, I lost my soul long ago.
FUCKIN'
CONFIRM VOTE: ELDRITCH LORD
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:46 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch Lord wrote:ZS, allow me to clarify: You try too hard to get people to agree with you in a manner that is demeaning, bullying, and emotional. It's hard to believe someone is making an attempt at logic when all they're doing is slightly switching up the words of another person and caps'ing votes based on the fact that I frequent another forum.

You are so locked in lynching me, you've ignored the rampant scuminess of other posters in this thread. Regardless of the outcome of Day 1, I do not believe I will be playing with you in the future. It is not fun when someone takes this game so seriously that I can hear screaming coming out of my speakers when I read the text.

You are too emotional, and guided by this stubborn, ignorant anger that you have continued to throw around at people so much that you've essentially alienated your way from everyone. You are, in my opinion, too emotional to be playing this game. I don't expect you to listen to my opinion, or to read a great deal of the reasoning Mokina has left behind without belittling it to one-liners and accepting possibilities that don't incriminate me personally (like the one TSN suggested). Or even to actually define your reasoning for voting on anything based on something other than "I don't like him because he said no-lynch is good" which is a statement I have now retracted.

You post about 3 sentences and somehow elongate it to last 5 paragraphs. More content, less angry yelling please. Now, I will watch you more scrutinizingly as well as Darla, because you have not paid heed to the reasoning posted by Snix, Mokina, and myself and instead pursued me relentlessly more based on emotion than what you refer to as "logic" (i.e. repeated phrases that are nothing more than cleverly disguised rhetoric for the same thing you posted the last time).

*This post was made in clear state of mind, without anger and an opinion that ZombieSlayer54 is not enjoyable to play with regardless of his role; with a total separation from any emotion (other than perhaps a slight amusement at the simple-minded manner ZS goes about in dealing with other players).*
You obviously have not met JDodge or FlameAxe yet.

Ok, look.

I hate channers. Pure and simple. They are the SCUM of the internet. All they do is take pleasure in other people's pain. They have NO sympathy, NO compassion, not a SINGLE shred of good in them WHAT-SO-EVER. The ONLY thing about them that I can respect are their raids on Scientology and the Westboro Baptist Church, maybe a few others. Besides that, all they do is take joy in making lives miserable for completely innocent people. Also, while they claim that others are restricting their freedom of speech, they constantly try to silence people for what they say, especially when that person says something bad about the channers. They are evil. They are selfish. They are greedy. They are sadistic. They characterize EVERYTHING I hate.

Anyways.

There may be other people who are acting scummy. However, right now, you are the scummiest looking person around.

And go ahead. I seriously do not enjoy associating with channers at all, anyways.

LOL. The irony.
I
am guided by stubborn, ignorant anger? Look at your Legions of Anonymous.

I have alienated myself from everyone? In that case, why has everyone not voted for me yet?

You, sir, do not have the right to tell me if I can or can not play this game. I will play it if I want to. If people do not want to play it with me, they simply do not have to sign up to be in the games I play. Simple as that.

I read the reasoning. I just do not necessarily agree with it.

You have said more than just "No-lynch is good", in case you have not noticed.

For example, have you, as of yet, at all countered any of my logic besides "It is just Snix's logic, and it is emotional at that."?

Hell, all I see coming from you at this point is ad hominem.

I write as much as I need to write to get my point across. Would you rather me write something ambiguous?

And I can put forth logic in angry yelling, you know.

Considering the fact that, as of yet, you have NOT COUNTERED MY REASONING, I think I am allowed to continue putting it out until you do. And no, saying "You are just emotional" does not count as countering my reasoning. Sorry.

Ahh, yes. The whole "I am just laughing at how angry you are" routine.

To tell you the truth, I am probably taking more joy in the fact that I know that right now, you are probably holding in mass amounts of anger from your finger tips, while I allow mine to flow freely.

I am full of emotion.

You are a cold, robotic being.

I take joy in seeing that contrast.

You, of course, take joy in nothing. Of course, besides seeing the pain and misery of others. Since, you know, you are a /b/tard and all.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:48 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch Lord wrote:This isn't about "how much you like someone" this is about finding scum. If I were trying to play this game based on pleasing people or how much I liked someone, I would've voted for him long ago.
I disagree with his judgment, because he's calling me scum
--and doing so in an insulting manner (which he has been long before I had anything to say to him). I am not scum, I will not stand by and let myself get bandwagoned by the people who are currently on my case, sorry.
lol wut?

"I disagree with him because he calls me scum, and I KNOW I am not scum."
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:49 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

By the way, you would not happen to be an objectivist or a libertarian, would you be?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:58 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:ZS, seriously, chill out. Its irrelevant whether or not eldritch lord is a horrible person who kicks babies to the game, and making posts that primarily focus on how much you don't like him make it sound like that's why you're voting for him.
There are other reasons. His /b/tard-ness just solidifies them.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:See, except. . . that doesn't make any sense.
What does not make any sense?

I would never vote someone just because I did not like them.

However, I am voting Eldritch Lord due to the fact that he refuses to try to counter my logic using anything but "It is just Snix's logic" or "It is just emotion".

The fact that I do not like him makes me keep my vote on him that much more.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Ok, look. Here is what happens:

Snix makes argument against Eldritch Lord.

Eldritch Lord makes counter arguments.

I make counter arguments to those counter arguments, as I see that those counter arguments have flaws.

Eldritch Lord proceeds to say "I already refuted Snix's points, and you are essentially using Snix's points, and you are just being emotional.", instead of offering counter arguments to my counter arguments about his counter arguments.

Do you see where I am going with this?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Whatever. If you do not want to confront my arguments, go ahead and ignore them.

But I would like everyone to make note that Eldritch Lord admits to disregarding arguments.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Thu May 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I had my posts as clarified as they needed to be.

If you did not try to counter them then, I do not see why you would try to counter them now.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I am completely here. Just watching.

And, to be perfectly honest, trying to get some heat off from that little debate with EL.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Yeah... My vote is staying on EL for the time being. His constant emotional attacks, I think, are traps, as I get the feeling that he is actually remaining completely logical and calm throughout all of this.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #18) » Wed May 28, 2008 11:50 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

mike-zim wrote:Wishy Washy? look this is my first game i am trying to participate as much as i can it is not easy. i didn't realise it took this much time just to get through the first day. i am learning.

As for who is scum and who is town i havent got the fogiest so i am going with my gut instinct and wont just change my vote because everyone else is.

I am not going to be so easily led i am afraid.

please do not misconstrue this as an emotional post, it isn't i am just clarifying my position so everyone knows i am not being "wishy washy" just that i am trying to learn and watch.
Clueless noob excuse still does not apply, just so you know.

Gut instinct? Gut instinct is only there for when you have equal evidence for and against something. You will notice that you have massive amounts of evidence (13 pages worth) with which to make your decision. Do not make your decision on "gut instinct".
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Sat May 31, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

When someone is at L-1, it is a good idea for them to claim if they are a powerrole, lest they be lynched and their abilities lost to the town.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I believe I was getting on you for much more than our personal differences, Eldritch.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Mmph.

Dcorbe, you have made yourself look VERY scummy.

I am considering switching my vote to you, I really am. I will wait a little bit more to see, though.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:13 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Mmm, yeah.

Unvote Eldritch Lord, Vote DCorbe
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Post 402 namely constitutes my reason for voting DCorbe.

Most blatant attempt at question dodging I have EVER seen. And quite the serious question, too.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

FoS: Mokina

Eldritch and I are agreeing on something.

Shit.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:33 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I am HERE! Just lurking my ass off, to be completely honest.

To be completely honest, I am slightly conflicted on the Iron Man wagon right now.

I somewhat think the people on there are looking for a quicklynch.

However, Iron Man has done little, if anything, to defend himself.

Therefore, for now,
FoS IronMan

I am watching you.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:19 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I approve of more pressure on Iron Man at this point.

Vote Iron Man
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:51 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Lowell wrote:Everytime EL posts he's like a completely different person. Bizairre.

EL, clarify for me.

You suspect Mokina of being scum, right? And also DBE? Who do you suspect more, and why?
Hmm...

You know, that makes sense to me.

Time to make an EL re-read.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Reread...

*does elaborate anime-esque pose*

COMPLETE!

Lowell's post I originally quoted makes further sense to me.

Looking at the big picture, I now realise how wishy-washy EL has been.

Wishy-washy is bad, mkay?

Vote Eldritch Lord

I support the further investigation of a possible TSN/EL scum pair. Will do further reading to check that.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

You guys act like I am not lurking, or something.

Oh, and could you fix the fact that I am not voting yet voting for Eldritch Lord?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

On the semi-current meta debate:

I whole heartedly say that meta is never good. Make your decisions based on how the person plays in that game. Not how they play in others. Every game should be considered a completely separate entity from every other game, because, for all intents and purposes, it is.

I always need to say that whenever meta comes up.

Dun use it people. Seriously.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

On the actually current Hypo debate:

Yeah. Hypo is bad, mkay?

If someone hypo-doctors, then, chances are, scum will find them out, and NK them the next chance they get.

The same applies to hypo-copping. Not to mention the ability to give false results via hypo-copping. That is always bad.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Slightly early to be informing all of you, but I may as well.

If you can not tell for my signature, I will be going V/LA this Saturday, and I will be returning a week or so after.

If I do not post in this thread by the 30th after going V/LA, consider that to mean I have no internet access, and replace me.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:47 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Ok, well, I am pretty much certain that EL is scum at this point.

He is scum buddies with Mokina (Farside, now), most probably.

DarlaBlueEyes, in my view, has simply gotten caught up in between them.

donkeyz just seems... Irrational. Not scummy irrational. Just plain irrational.

Armlx is being incredibly helpful. I doubt I could ever consider him scum right now.

I have no good reads on TSN, Lowell, Sidney, or Iron Man.

Lowell's 626, though... Well... Egh... Not sure.

I would like to hear from Farside, personally. I am pretty much convinced she is scum, due to Mokina's actions, but I want to see if anything she says can help me read those four.

But Lowell's 626 just... Egh, I dunno.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:41 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Vote Farside22

Mokina's actions still resonate.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:29 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

STOP EVERYTHING! Just wanted to let you know that, while I do have limited access, I still have access, so I will be able to check in while V/LA, athough maybe only once every two days, but I will try my hardest to provide a full analysis of everything that has happened.

Also, I still support a Mokina/Farside22 lynch at this point.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:44 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Yeah, as you can tell, my V/LA was very LA.

I will do a reread. If you asked me any questions from when my V/LA started to now, feel free to ask them again, to make sure I get them.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:01 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Mkay.

Reading Day 3 made me heavily suspicious of Lowell, DBE, and Sideney.

Armlx, Farside, TSN and Donkeyz seem town to me right now.

Of course, Lowell is dead now, confirmed townie.

So that leaves DBE and Sideney on my suspicion list.

I want some words from Sideney before I decide where to place my vote.

In fact, when was the last time Sideney posted?

Request Mod Prod: Sideney
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:36 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I did, but those are irrelevant now, due to the massive amount of things that have happened in between your first posts and now. I mean, my thoughts generated from your posts have mostly been contradicted now by the happenings.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

How did I disappear and give no input? Not much has happened since my last post.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:19 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

689 and 698 are the main reasons I think DBE is possibly scum.

She also gets really, really wishy-washy in 717.

And I would post more on Sideney, if he posted.

As it is, all I can say is that his lurkiness is not my joy.

I would say he might just have been thrown into unexpected V/LA, but even before he would rarely, if ever, post.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:59 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Hey, I have an idea.

How about we wait until Sideney's replacement posts, THEN we decide who to lynch?

Hmm? Hmm?

Anybody?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Wait, was that hammer?

Yeah, that was hammer.

Bah.

According to the rules, though, until my death scene is posted, I can say ANYTHING I want.

1. I am vanilla townie.

2. As I said before, it is either going to be DBE or Sideney/KoC. Please Notice KoC's hammering of me without allowing me to say anything after his first post.

3. I hate meta, I really do. But let me say to KoC: I am ALWAYS Aggressive Lurker-Hunter.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”