Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2223, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2219, Alonzo wrote:ON THE RECORD WHO IS HARDCLAIMING VIG HERE?

OR IS IT ALL JUST POSING?
WHY DO YOU CARE?
Cos too much game is being buried beneath quality posting like yours gamma....
Isn't that what scums are supposed to do?
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2184, Elsa Jay wrote:We're down to the wire. Theta disappeared again. Sigh. I just wanted her to be useful.

I will give Theta 2 options. To vote TLK when she gets back as a safety net for everyone elsa here, or get lynched/shot at the discretion of the rest of the town.
I'm probably going for option 2 anyway

~Not Chara (No, seriously.. I am not Chara, not Not Chara aka Chara.. )
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2226, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2184, Elsa Jay wrote:We're down to the wire. Theta disappeared again. Sigh. I just wanted her to be useful.

I will give Theta 2 options. To vote TLK when she gets back as a safety net for everyone elsa here, or get lynched/shot at the discretion of the rest of the town.
I'm probably going for option 2 anyway

~Not Chara (No, seriously.. I am not Chara, not Not Chara aka Chara.. )
Shh.... Your not supposed to tell them that.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2188, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, it's an interesting strategy. I could think of several potential reasons why you might find it better to be secretive about your vote... but I could also see you doing it just because you feel like it. Hence why I asked.
OK, now let's say I do have a reason. I -of course- won't disclose it or the whole thing becomes unproductive. Disclosing my reason -if I have one- nullifies the whole gambit just as much as someone stating their vote is a pressure vote nullifies it from the pressure element.

~ First letter of the alphabets accompanied by a 2 digit number
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2227, Elsa Jay wrote:Shh.... Your not supposed to tell them that.
Sorry, BOSS!

Spoiler:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2224, Gamma Emerald wrote:That's fair but I do't appreciate your sass.
If you are town, which I'm not sure about, I'm not exactly considering you on the cutting edge of solve RN.

Mind you... last time I read your lack of solve as scummy.. what was I..

WRONG..IK...
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:02 am

Post by The Last Knight »

With the holiday straddling that this game did, I read virtually all lurkers as null.

But if the meta read on ENG is that they lurk as scum as either head is convincing for me. I just want to get a proper wagon going if we aren't planning to lynch me today.

Anyone else trying to VOTE: Emperors New Groove?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:03 am

Post by The Last Knight »

With the holiday straddling that this game did, I read virtually all lurkers as null.

But if the meta read on ENG is that they lurk as scum as either head is convincing for me. I just want to get a proper wagon going if we aren't planning to lynch me today.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2232, The Last Knight wrote:With the holiday straddling that this game did, I read virtually all lurkers as null.

I wouldn't say that's PP's meta
and Ari doesn't do very well D1 iirc
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:20 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2233, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wouldn't say that's PP's meta
and Ari doesn't do very well D1 iirc
are you tling eng gamma or do you just dislike TLK's push? -D
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I just don't like the push, haven't formed much of an opinion on them yet
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:40 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2207, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa
See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.
See, call this counterintuitive, but how about you vote for
your
scumreads instead of sheeping others almost exclusively throughout day1. Idc if ur not on the main lynch. It gives u town vibes tomorrow and throughout.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:41 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2210, RCEnigma wrote:

See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.
Profii is a mighty fine choice.
I wanted to say this in response to DrewVa, but I wanted them to form their own conclusions.

Also, don’t exactly like how RCE just pops in and says this
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:44 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.
I mean... or he was so busy with both his posting went down in both.

Sorry, but that’s a conflict of interest here.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:51 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2201, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2177, Almost Chara wrote:@The Last Knight:

I'll have you know we have not voted (or even considered voting) you ever during the course of this game. I had you down as my 2nd strongest TR and I've cited post # for it, and Chara agreed with most of my reads (Actually they didn't comment much on my TRs, but we discussed a lynch pool of 7 slots and they came back with 2 TR, 2 SRs & 3 Nulls from those specific 7, so I considered it an agreement we would lynch in 5 of them)

@Nero: I am not going to disclose my reads or our votes. You only get to know who we end up voting by EoD. I'll just tell you that you're not in my bottom 7 (i.e. not at all in our lynch pool).

~A50
Ur not gonna disclose ur reads?? Well someone just hopped on the scumdar....
Just gonna leave this here so AC doesnt miss it, AGAIN

And before you call it your playstyle, and with all due respect, it’s a terrible way to play. Most of D1 you havent done anything, except very early on iirc. The last few times you popped in, again iirc, you said you had reads and a vote but wouldnt disclose them. The vote is fine, idc, but please at least mention some of your reads. If not, you’re a terrible town because you lose the ability to work together and come to a lynch. Something that scum already has power over us with (as a NK)
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2238, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.

my second choice was cheeky, whaddya think?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2192, mcqueen wrote:Seems pretty weird of u to ask such a question tbh
I think it's a fair theoretical question to ask in a game where you and Ram think I shouldn't be suspicious of lurkers. TBF though, it was mostly rhetorical.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, 4 hours to vote Ram.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:51 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2240, Alonzo wrote:

Lemme do a quick iso. I actually had a towean on them, but I’ve also never played with them before and I think you mentioned you have
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:52 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2242, Nero Cain wrote:Also, 4 hours to vote Ram.
Can u remind us why you want us voting him so much?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2237, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2210, RCEnigma wrote:

Profii is a mighty fine choice.
I wanted to say this in response to DrewVa, but I wanted them to form their own conclusions.

Also, don’t exactly like how RCE just pops in and says this
Well most people are probably set In their votes and aren't going to have revelations last second. So if I can swing someone onto my scumread then the reasoning can wait till tomorrow. Or the case I mean, whichever.

Also we were pretty productive as a unit. This was good. Alonzo is town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I'm pushing my scumread. I'm pretty sure that's my job as town. I just think his "don't lurker hunt!" is scummy. I think his whole thing about not enjoying this game and all that jazz is
ATe
. His scumreads are 3 people that scumread him and the claimed SS-wich is prob town. I mean, yuck.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:04 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2243, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2240, Alonzo wrote:

Lemme do a quick iso. I actually had a towean on them, but I’ve also never played with them before and I think you mentioned you have
Ok after a SUPER quick skim, There are definitely things I disagree with in their posts. At one point they gave drewva a scumlean when i still had decent townreads on them. They also called xtoxm scum (which tbf, is something I want to revisit during the night. We agreed about the end the day being held off early and i gave him a tr for it, since then I’m not sure), but they chose him to “die” today over profii. While I don’t agree, I’m not gonna place a scumread on them for it.

Iirc we have 3 or 4 hours left of the day. I’m hoping TLK is the lynch to be honest, but if we were all to throw a bandwagon together at the last minute, I want it to be on profii.

VOTE: profii
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:07 am

Post by DrewVa »

That’s an interesting point. I’m feeling better about our vote now.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:09 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2246, Nero Cain wrote:b/c I'm pushing my scumread. I'm pretty sure that's my job as town. I just think his "don't lurker hunt!" is scummy. I think his whole thing about not enjoying this game and all that jazz is
ATe
. His scumreads are 3 people that scumread him and the claimed SS-wich is prob town. I mean, yuck.
Would you rather keep the SS as long as possible, or get rid of him as quickly as possible?

(and please tell me what ATe means, thanks)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”