Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sun May 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Snix »

Yes but random voting makes discussion and lets us know more about people which will help us lynch more effectively. Are you saying we should vote no-lynch day one?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Sun May 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by Snix »

It was a question. A simple trap laden question, but a question none the less. No need to get so defensive.

I also don't think that no-lynch is affordable. Every lynch, scum lynch or not, gives information to the living the next day. Like who hammered the lynch, who pushed the lynch, who was just along for the ride. All very good sources of information. I don't see a real point for voting no lynch unless everything is split and a deadline will just have the person with the most lynches lynched.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sun May 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by Snix »

Please say you're joking donkeyz.

Otherwise that'd me mildly suspicious.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Snix »

Eldritch Lord wrote:I don't think its suspicious at all, putting pressure on people is a good way to learn more about them (how they react, if they procrastinate or shrug responsibility, etc.), and more importantly how scummy they are(n't).
It's not a quick-lynch, it's just pressure. However, it is kind of odd that Mokina would defend random voting--but still concede that random lynching is bad.
Emphasis mine.

That's like comparing going up and poking someone to going up and stabbing them in the back. A random vote will not insta-kill anyone. A random lynch is just a horrible Idea for town. Why are you so keen on grouping the two when they are entirely different?

For buddying up with Mokina since early game, and because I think a MokinaXSnix scumpair is viable from what I've seen as of so far. Though, to be honest buddying up the way you have is probably a bit too obvious a scumtell to come from intelligent, experienced players such as yourselves. That is why I am voting for you, Snix, rather than Mokina; because although I am suspicious of the both of you--she has more votes and I would like to see how this ganging up you guys have thus far seemed fond of changes in reaction to this post rather than pushing for a lynch.
So you vote me for agreeing with someone, on something that is commonly accepted as true? How are people following you? So far your most convincing argument is that we both are voting you. We agree with each other, how is that wrong?

Who we really need to be looking at right now is TSN. He comes on after some comedical dayvig and promptly tells you to chill down and then votes me anyway without so much as a lick of his own reasoning.

My vote stands because anyone that attacks someone for an entirely OMGUS reason should be scrutinized.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Snix »

Eldritch Lord wrote:Neither of these agreements-the vote or the random-lynch is extraordinary by itself. But your stubborn resistance to let go of a vote that seems to be going nowhere thus far, combined with both of these agreements with Mokina is slightly suspicious. Mokina has backed off and shared the same reasoning as yourself (which you admit) and yet you refuse to back off. Has your logic reached a schism with Mokina's or are you covering your own ass rather than scumhunting? (Because if you truly believe that Mokina is still right, there is no reason you should be voting for me, so the only logical pro-Town answer would be that you no longer agree with Mokina.)
If you believed someone was scum, had no one else that was on your radar, and yet still no one followed you; you'd give up? That's good hunting there.

You fail to see that the only thing we agreed on was that random voting was not scummy. Then, when you pushed the issue, I kept my vote because you over-reacted to a simple thing.

She thinks you're town now so yes, I guess, our new standings are different. I'm so glad you figured that out on your own.
This almost screams self-interest that goes beyond finding the actual scum. Why would you "really need to be looking at TSN" and still hold your vote for me? 'Attacking' *read: Pressuring* someone for an entirely OMGUS action is more important than casting bandwagon votes without reasoning in your mind? Is it more scummy? {Eagerly awaiting your reply.}
Yes, he could just be really dumb. You on the other hand have over-reacted to nothing. I attack a small set of ideals that is almost largely believed on this site as wrong and you go ballistic.

And if we're going to talk about contradictory votes why don't we talk about how you seem to distrust mokina more but are still voting me?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by Snix »

1. I asked him if he was joking. I don't think I need to pressure him a vote for that.
2. I only disagree with her based on the fact she thinks you're town now, while I still do not.
3. You seemed to have gotten through it just fine for a newbie. And you haven't been acting like one this game at all. Don't try to play the poor newb act.
4. This is a game of doubt and distrust, if I just went along with who ever happened to have the same vote as me for about two pages then you'd have more of a leg to stand on. Neither of them are voting for you, why get angry at them? You keep bring up me agreeing with her. You're logic is flawed. I agreed with her on the fact and I'm going to capitalize it, bold and underline it
RANDOM VOTES ARE NOT SCUMMY.
That is all.

And you seem to be trying to make it pretty personal yourself. It's just a game, maybe you should calm down a bit.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by Snix »

unvote

I'll give you that this is his first game and that he could be wrong about certain things but he doesn't really act nor talk like a new player. He acts like a person who has researched this game better then some of us and just has a different view on random votes. He's taken away his OMGUS vote which was one of the core reasons I was after him and I believe he needs some room to breath as well.

I'm mildly worried about TSN and Lowell jumping to his side though, it looks mildly like, instead of actually reading the argument, they went "oh look words, I bet he's right."

Either way I'll be watching them.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Snix »

Vote: Lowell

I agree with this product/service.

Lets turn up the heat.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by Snix »

First off I'd like to say that you're satire meters are broken. All I've done with this vote is put pressure on someone I think needs to be looked at. He has posted little to no actual content. The closest he's gotten is voting me to give EL's idea's a little leg room. Even EL has posted that his idea's didn't have anything substantial to them.

And yes I backed off because I achieved what I needed to achieve, I knew he wasn't going to be today's lynch. That would be ridiculous, to lynch him based on the fact that he made a newb mistake/did not agree with me.

To note all I did was repost TSN's post 37.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by Snix »

Well, probably the part where I dropped my vote.

Also the part where I asked him if he agreed with quick-lynch. I didn't say he liked no-lynch or even wanted it. It was a question, pure and simple. If I wanted quick-lynch wouldn't I still be pushing for his lynch?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by Snix »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote: I'll throw out a third possibility: Mokina knows eldritch is a townie and is buddying up, which is exactly what I am accusing snix of.
Kind of like you did with EL? Actually more like what you did with EL.

And lowell one liners are great for GD, not here.

@Dcorbe

Uhm.. my aggressors at that point were two band wagoners who had as of yet posted no mind of their own. While I had already explained, and for my purposes, won with my own.

Our attentions should be more focussed on people who actually deserve it though.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Snix »

At TSN, you hadn't given me any indication otherwise.

At Mokina, my vote on him started as random and I just didn't take it away based on the way he reacted to your vote.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Snix »

Lurking may not equal scum but I still think lowell needs to post more or at least something with content. If people keep coddling him(i.e. I'm not going to vote because lurking does not mean scum) he'll stay in hiding. I think there is three votes on him right now, one more would not hurt.

Lynching EL to see if a scum pair is right is a bad idea, I'm very tempted to vote dcorbe.

EL, long day ones are mostly pro-town. More discussion is good. Also, you always seem to react in a bad way when people vote you. You have to be a bit more chill in this game because over-reacting just digs you a deeper hole.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #15) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Snix »

At first the Darla wagon seemed not so much logic as one person jumping on another for being to aggressive. Darla's essential FU to the town though doesn't really help her case.

I would like lowell to respond before I move my vote off of him though, as that was the reason I put it there in the first place.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #16) » Mon May 26, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Snix »

Iron Man wrote:I agree with the Sidney prod.
Good to see you speak up, any thoughts on current situations other than Sidney?

Also, I'd rather replace Sidney rather than lynch because there are better candidates.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #17) » Mon May 26, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Snix »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote: (But you can't pressure lurkers if you admit you aren't going to lynch them)
Kind of like Lowell can we get a
Prod:Lowell
?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Snix »

EL just went from aggressive-emotional to backtracking-logical in about a page. If he is town he is way too concerned about self-image to really scumhunt well.

unvote

What's the vote count?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #19) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Snix »

Lowell, You're vote is still on me. Any reasons?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #20) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Snix »

vote:mokina

Way to sum up my feelings, her vote history always seemed off to me.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #21) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Snix »

You've never mentioned suspicions for me before, Snix.
You were way down on my list of suspects, recent events have changed that.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #22) » Tue May 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Snix »

This town seems very easily lead.

Let's look at it like this:

First we have a massive EL campaign, he's even put at L-1. He, although addressing some points didn't really seem to defend himself and instead complained about being stuck in a corner. Almost the whole town was set on him being either scum or just very bad town with certain people trying to pad the landing if/when he turned up town.

Then he finds this 'smoking gun' about Mokina vote hopping and basically just following whatever trend the town had at that point in the game. This lead to the deterioration of the EL wagon at a steady clip and many people were planning on looking over Mokina.

After that TSN posts and attack on Dcorbe and everyone looks away from Mokina and starts jumping on Dcorbe.

My vote stays on Mokina because frankly her almost incessant following of others and her insta-backtrack when town, most notably DBE, lost interest in EL. It reeks of someone trying to look like a town leader without actually taking responsibility.

Dcorbe's attempt to pad a mislynch is interesting but it could just be because he is cautious. If other more convincing arguments do come up though I'll do a reread.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #23) » Sat May 31, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Snix »

Yes, well if he isn't going to claim he should at least post a defense.

TSN, do you think that he's done anything to make us think he is town?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Snix »

Firstly
unvote

Secondly, dcorbe has been digging himself a grave ever since the wagon on him started picking up steam. It means either he's town throwing a fit or Scum trying to scare off the 'nice' ones. Personally I don't think either is going to really help town.

Vote: Dcorbe

Lastly, he does have a point about this towns ADHD.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Snix »

Bah.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Snix »

I died too soon....
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Snix »

Just gonna say again, really spastic town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”