Post by Xtoxm »

• Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
i feel ya profii, i overgamed myself recently as well.
see how you feel tomorrow but there no shame in rep-ing if you feel swamped
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Loyal is really strong, the other two not so much.

I wouldn't go around giving loyal to a random person though. You want to give it to a weak investigative like motion detector or vanilla cop, because it turns them into a cop.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

What does Loyal do specifically?
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:58 pm

If you target someone of a different alignment, your action fails as if you were roleblocked. So if any investigative is loyal and gets any result, they know their target is town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2327, Cheeky Dancer wrote:What does Loyal do specifically?
Only works on same alignment

I was a town loyal fruit vendor once, gave fruit to someone I knew was scum and died on purpose leaving a very distinct breadcrumb so town could lynch that scum slot the following day
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Ahh that's brilliant. It's a shame Profii will likely be NK before being able to use it :/

~ Me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2326, Something_Smart wrote:Loyal is really strong, the other two not so much.

I wouldn't go around giving loyal to a random person though. You want to give it to a weak investigative like motion detector or vanilla cop, because it turns them into a cop.
I’m going to say let’s not encourage the cop to come forward right now

I can use my other thingies in the mean time and don’t want to overextend and protective do dahs
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Not asking for a cop, I'm talking about an investigative role that right now is almost useless, like vanilla cop, voyeur, or motion detector. Neighborizer also qualifies. If somebody has one of those roles, it's probably worth it to come out.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Mostly agree with profii. Only one way to save you and that's to hope for a protective.

~ C
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2332, Something_Smart wrote:Not asking for a cop, I'm talking about an investigative role that right now is almost useless, like vanilla cop, voyeur, or motion detector. Neighborizer also qualifies. If somebody has one of those roles, it's probably worth it to come out.
Nah because scum will just shoot them

I’ve spotted a breadcrumb don’t panic man
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:06 pm

I mean, there must be a protective somewhere.

I trust you though, I just don't want to see that power go to waste.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2332, Something_Smart wrote:Not asking for a cop, I'm talking about an investigative role that right now is almost useless, like vanilla cop, voyeur, or motion detector. Neighborizer also qualifies. If somebody has one of those roles, it's probably worth it to come out.
no
stop rolefishing
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

So do we give Xtoxm points for not ending the day?

~ C
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:08 pm

...What?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Xtoxm please explain how trying to turn a useless role into a cop is rolefishing, and tell me what I'd gain by rolefishing a weak-ass role like the ones I listed.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2337, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So do we give Xtoxm points for not ending the day?

~ C
Was it on 2/4?

I thought it was 1/4
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2337, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So do we give Xtoxm points for not ending the day?

~ C
I actually just did a readslist in my confessional to gather my thoughts. It's surprising how many townreads/nullreads I have, yet how little hard scumreads I have.

At the moment, you're one of my better townreads. I decided to vote Xtoxm.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 2340, profii wrote:

~ C
Was it on 2/4?

I thought it was 1/4
It was 2/4 until mcqueen unvoted. Xtoxm had about a page to vote you before you claimed and he was present.

~ C
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by mcqueen »

~ C
Also, I suspected a lot of us would question our reads greatly come the final hours. I've done so, and it with profii's claim, others are probably doing so as well. That's why I wanted to end the day yesterday irl and take our chances. Xtoxm not doing that doesn't read well to me. Scum may want their own coordinated lynch (assuming they have daytalk, again it's very possible they don't), rather than whoever we were trying to go after (so, profii). Not saying this makes Xtoxm scum, but he's not getting a townread out of it either. And since you suspected him, I followed suit. Sorry, DrewVa, I'm doing what I told you not to do.

P-edit: Like I said, I'd go for an Almost Chara lynch. But there's no wagon there and it's not enough to say "bad town, please lynch" this early in the game.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

(expired on 2018-12-28 18:00:00)
on
December 28th, 2018.

Mod Notes:
I’m being lenient with prods right now for the holidays. If Night 1 ends in a really busy time, I’ll have a longer night to compensate.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2285, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2282, Elsa Jay wrote:Last chance to enter in the raffle to get your shot in, otherwise the vigilante will shoot the second most voted person today if the other flips town.
Can I nominate myself?
why
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2343, mcqueen wrote:

~ C
Also, I suspected a lot of us would question our reads greatly come the final hours. I've done so, and it with profii's claim, others are probably doing so as well. That's why I wanted to end the day yesterday irl and take our chances. Xtoxm not doing that doesn't read well to me. Scum may want their own coordinated lynch (assuming they have daytalk, again it's very possible they don't), rather than whoever we were trying to go after (so, profii). Not saying this makes Xtoxm scum, but he's not getting a townread out of it either. And since you suspected him, I followed suit. Sorry, DrewVa, I'm doing what I told you not to do.

P-edit: Like I said, I'd go for an Almost Chara lynch. But there's no wagon there and it's not enough to say "bad town, please lynch" this early in the game.
sorry but this is awful
towns usually come together for a d1 deadline crunch
ending the day would have prevented this from happening
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2345, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2285, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2282, Elsa Jay wrote:Last chance to enter in the raffle to get your shot in, otherwise the vigilante will shoot the second most voted person today if the other flips town.
Can I nominate myself?
why
I'd rather watch from dead chat than try deal with this mess
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

What is this about? I've been skimming hard of late. :eek:

~The one who skims
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2346, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2343, mcqueen wrote:

~ C

sorry but this is awful
towns usually come together for a d1 deadline crunch
ending the day would have prevented this from happening
There's 92 minutes left. We had a formed wagon last night. Not so sure that's the case anymore.

I'm placing my vote where I want to, since wagons are hard to be aware of and everytime we have one it dissolves.
Someone
will be lynched, and I've tried to make myself content with settling for whatever information/lynch we get. Day 2 and onwards will hopefully be a lot better in terms of coordination.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”