BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2350  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:33 pm

In post 2311, profii wrote:I can do them whenever I want but only once

Ascetic means all night actions bar killing fail - so reflexive roleblocker ish

Loyal means only works on same alignment so if we had a fruit vendor I could make them loyal and they basically go round inno’ing people

Loud means the recepient gets a PM saying “so and so visited you last night “ - not sure if you get told - so and so jailkept you or just so and so did something


Also - when I act upon you, you wil be told so

Generally loud informs of an action but not what
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2351  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:33 pm

    Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    • Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

    If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
we didnt have a formed wagon last night
who do you think we had a formed wagon on
3 or 4 claimed votes on someone in a 23p game is near meaningless
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2352  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:33 pm

So, are we voting on who the vig shoots?? Is that what the "nomination" is for??

If so, I don't fancy telling the Vig what to do. They do as they wish.
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 2:2, S 1:1, 3P 1:0

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2353  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 pm

In post 2351, Xtoxm wrote:we didnt have a formed wagon last night
who do you think we had a formed wagon on
3 or 4 claimed votes on someone in a 23p game is near meaningless

Hopefully TLK. Near meaningless? I agree it's a low amount and I'd rather aim for ~8, but don't underestimate 4 being enough, either.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #2354  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 pm

I think Ramcius is fine. Leaning town. I'd rather lynch RCE or Nero over Xtoxm now.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #2355  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:39 pm

In post 2352, Almost Chara wrote:So, are we voting on who the vig shoots?? Is that what the "nomination" is for??

If so, I don't fancy telling the Vig what to do. They do as they wish.


>.>
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2356  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Why are we not lynching Theta Alpine again?
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 2:2, S 1:1, 3P 1:0

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2357  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:40 pm

In post 2352, Almost Chara wrote:So, are we voting on who the vig shoots?? Is that what the "nomination" is for?? If so, I don't fancy telling the Vig what to do. They do as they wish.
Apparently if we don't nominate, the person with the 2nd-most votes for lynch is the one who gets shot. Not sure the vig has a choice. Also, from the nomination pool, it seems random (hence Elsa saying it's a raffle).

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2358  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:41 pm

In post 2353, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2351, Xtoxm wrote:we didnt have a formed wagon last night
who do you think we had a formed wagon on
3 or 4 claimed votes on someone in a 23p game is near meaningless

Hopefully TLK. Near meaningless? I agree it's a low amount and I'd rather aim for ~8, but don't underestimate 4 being enough, either.

if there genuinely was a formed wagon of that size maybe i could have been talked into ending
the last time i saw the fake vc it had a 3 wagon and a 4 and that was basically it
i thought tonight we would coalesce around a proper wagon with deadline
i guess its not happening

i don't feel like your push on me is coming form a scum place necessarily
but it's really bad reasoning
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2359  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:41 pm

In post 2354, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Ramcius is fine. Leaning town. I'd rather lynch RCE or Nero over Xtoxm now.

~ C

Why do you wanna lynch Nero?

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2360  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:42 pm

In post 2358, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2353, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2351, Xtoxm wrote:we didnt have a formed wagon last night
who do you think we had a formed wagon on
3 or 4 claimed votes on someone in a 23p game is near meaningless

Hopefully TLK. Near meaningless? I agree it's a low amount and I'd rather aim for ~8, but don't underestimate 4 being enough, either.

if there genuinely was a formed wagon of that size maybe i could have been talked into ending
the last time i saw the fake vc it had a 3 wagon and a 4 and that was basically it
i thought tonight we would coalesce around a proper wagon with deadline
i guess its not happening

i don't feel like your push on me is coming form a scum place necessarily
but it's really bad reasoning

Atm I don't have anything else.

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2361  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:43 pm

RCE is a townlean for me.
Theta made a post about policy lynching TLK that pinged me a bit but she also has very little content in general. I could go for that at this point though.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2362  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:47 pm

In post 2357, mcqueen wrote:Apparently if we don't nominate, the person with the 2nd-most votes for lynch is the one who gets shot. Not sure the vig has a choice. Also, from the nomination pool, it seems random (hence Elsa saying it's a raffle).


Well, if the vig has no choice then that's that. I highly doubt Boon would do this though. A compulsive Vig with no control over their target is equal to a double-lynch every day until the Vig is dead. :nerd:
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 2:2, S 1:1, 3P 1:0

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2363  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm

In post 2362, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2357, mcqueen wrote:Apparently if we don't nominate, the person with the 2nd-most votes for lynch is the one who gets shot. Not sure the vig has a choice. Also, from the nomination pool, it seems random (hence Elsa saying it's a raffle).


Well, if the vig has no choice then that's that. I highly doubt Boon would do this though. A compulsive Vig with no control over their target is equal to a double-lynch every day until the Vig is dead. :nerd:

That’s the point of nominating.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2364  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Well sorta. It’s not like we don’t have a little control over the 2nd lynch.

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2365  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:55 pm

@Mafia: I may or may not also have the possibility of being an informed Traitor, so please don't shoot me and waste your shot.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2366  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:59 pm

In post 2365, Elsa Jay wrote:@Mafia: I may or may not also have the possibility of being an informed Traitor, so please don't shoot me and waste your shot.

Can we lynch it now?

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2367  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:01 pm

That’s a joke btw^ but “may or may not have the possibility of” what ur telling me u get to CHOOSE to be a traitor?

Just not very fond of keeping this around.

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #2368  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:03 pm

In post 2365, Elsa Jay wrote:@Mafia: I may or may not also have the possibility of being an informed Traitor, so please don't shoot me and waste your shot.

I don’t know how to process that

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2369  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:03 pm

I mean I could either be a vigilante not wanting to be shot, an informed VT not wanting to be shot, or an informed traitor not wanting to get shot. Besides, why would I say that as a mafia traitor? It's outside my scum range.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #2370  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:05 pm

In post 2369, Elsa Jay wrote: It's outside my scum range.

I hate when people say this

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2371  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:09 pm

In post 2370, profii wrote:
In post 2369, Elsa Jay wrote: It's outside my scum range.

I hate when people say this


Psst. That's the joke.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #2372  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Hmm

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2373  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:21 pm

In post 2369, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean I could either be a vigilante not wanting to be shot, an informed VT not wanting to be shot, or an informed traitor not wanting to get shot. Besides, why would I say that as a mafia traitor? It's outside my scum range.

Except if ur a traitor ur confirmed scum.

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2374  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:24 pm

But you don't know that for sure yet.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games