mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:42 am

Post by mbaki »

I am not interested in any of the discussion that has happened as of yet.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:10 am

Post by mbaki »

If the game was stagnant I would attempt to create content, but the game is active enough for a 9 player lobby on this site. I am just not interested in any of the content so far, nor does any of it really help me generate reads. No point shutting down activity that's helping you guys, even if I can't engage in it.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by mbaki »

Townreading a strategic discussion comment that is completely separate of the game, Podo?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Podoboq

You may place your vote back as it is no longer l-1!
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by mbaki »

Glad I could help.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:30 am

Post by mbaki »

I am not opposed to Mewtaph lynch, but this is not a hammer.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:35 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 55, Thespio wrote:
Note: Multiball is not allowed in minis. Just as an FYI.
But I will say, I love your flavor.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:37 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 58, podoboq wrote:This is just explicitly wrong. The logical conclusion of this statement is that town should all claim immediately, because the more information town has the better. Concealing information from scum is also a factor, and Mewtaph's intro into this game is extremely sloppy if it's town play.
It isn't though. Lots of games would be a greater estimated victory for the town with a day 1 mass claim; however, because of the games where it is not, and because it decreases overall skill and increases overall luck of a given game, it is typically viewed as an unfavorable strategy.

The "extremely sloppy" part doesn't track with me. What?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:42 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 64, podoboq wrote:
In post 61, mbaki wrote:Townreading a strategic discussion comment that is completely separate of the game, Podo?
Decent scum could have just stayed quiet and let them continue to spin out.
One could also argue strategic talk is the easiest for scum to post because it doesn't take critical thinking as one can just say their true thoughts. I don't believe this is a valid reason to townread somebody
In post 68, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 54, mbaki wrote:If the game was stagnant I would attempt to create content, but the game is active enough for a 9 player lobby on this site. I am just not interested in any of the content so far, nor does any of it really help me generate reads. No point shutting down activity that's helping you guys, even if I can't engage in it.
Can you explain why:
a) you aren't interested in the content
b) why it doesn't help you generate reads
c) why you can't engage with it
Yes, I could. No, I don't feel like it. I don't believe its relevant.
In post 72, Dannflor wrote:This whole issue is exacerbated by the fact of him jumping right back on the wagon when mbaki unvotes. Clearly he wants to push the wagon, he just doesn't want to be the one who puts him at L-1 because that draws too much attention.
I don't think the fact he revoted when I moved my vote is overly indicative, but otherwise, I agree with this post.
In post 75, bristep123 wrote:Not the point, his vote was to put mewtaph to L2, once Lolwagons put them to L1 then podoboq was clear that they didn't want it at L1. For me, there's a difference.
I agree with this and bristep's prior post as well.
In post 84, podoboq wrote:
In post 72, Dannflor wrote:Podoboq, do you seriously believe someone is going to quick hammer 3 pages in and with 10 days left on the clock?
Oh, by the way, yes. I've seen lolhammers happen before, and I doubt that you haven't. Lolclaims are also a problem, where an inexperienced, frustrated, or simply bad player sees themselves at L-1 and just claims because lol. I don't think either is a positive result with this little progress into the game.
I didn't find Podoboq's post before this awful, but this quoted one is not good.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:44 am

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Dannflor

I have no solid reads yet in either direction. If anybody wants to inquire as to why I'm voting Dannflor despite my only comments towards his slot being partially agreeing with his case, come to that conclusion yourself.

Dannflor, how competent of a scum player do you reckon you are? Can you link your most recent 2 scum games please?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:56 am

Post by mbaki »

I love the Gorkington quote in your sig.

Ironically, I give town points to 118.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by mbaki »

Scum, I would guess.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 122, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 121, mbaki wrote:Scum, I would guess.
Nope. Town XD
Oof.

If it makes you feel better Gorkington (and his alt accounts) has been carried in I believe all minus one of the games I have seen them as town in.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 121, Dannflor wrote:
In post 117, mbaki wrote:Dannflor, how competent of a scum player do you reckon you are? Can you link your most recent 2 scum games please?
I reckon I'm pretty shit as scum.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24421
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=24395

Not very recent unfortunately but these are my last scum games
What about 2 town games?

The first one looked pretty pathetic, though you probably already knew this as you resulted in being the day 1 lynch.

The second wasn't bad though, a lengthy iso with lots of content, the standard day 3 bus resulting in a scum win. Granted, I didn't read
too
in-depth, but your iso seemed relatively fine. Nothing like your Mewtaph case in it that I saw.

In post 125, Xtoxm wrote:Gork is cool. I felt like it was said in jest at the time (He was legit scumreading me) and he apologised after. I sigged it in endearing manner
I agree. :lol:
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by mbaki »

Probably no meta recent enough to be relevant. I think your posting this game is most like the second scum game you linked, but I don't think meta reading you is the route to take. Side note: I enjoyed reading the latter town game, good ol' sk setups and Nacho / gm / DRK are all cool.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Let's discuss this then.

7 posts in your iso.

1) rvs; irrelevant
2) theory post; irrelevant (queue the "why are we discussing this")
3) agree with someone else; relevant, though not starting discussion nor scumhunting
4) random 1-liner; irrelevant
5) agree with someone; relevant, as this post l-1s someone
6) random takeaway; irrelevant
7) "why are we discussing this"; irrelevant

In conclusion, there are exactly two posts relevant to the game in your iso. One of them puts a player at l-1, and one of them agrees with something another player says. Neither advances discussion, provides insight, or affects the game-state... other than bringing a wagon to l-1.

Why aren't
you
discussing
anything
, and why is #124 the thing you choose to comment on when there is game relevant content around and after it including from me?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 137, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not discussing because this game is honestly rather boring rn. I’m curious why you poked at Xtoxm’s sig and why you spent so much time discussing such frivolity though.
In post 118, mbaki wrote:I love the Gorkington quote in your sig.

Ironically, I give town points to 118.
It was a random aside in a post that also gave a read (Xtoxm as town) (giving a read being more than you've contributed in your iso combined). Xtoxm chose to continue that chain of discussion and it continued for exactly 3 posts, I apologize that 3 posts of out of game discussion is frivolous to you.

Your turn: how is #137 helping you game solve? If you're poking at me because you think I shouldn't post irrelevant content but it doesn't help you sort me, it isn't advancing the game state, and I reckon Gamma Emerald would never partake in such frivolty.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 149, Gamma Emerald wrote:I find the way you phrased things a bit shady, specifically saying Xtoxm continued it the way you did.
I added it on to a post that professed something game related, and he chose to reply to it starting the tangent. IE, why was this a me question and not an Xtoxm question.
Looks overly concerned with looking blameless.
To be concerned about being blameless there would have to be something to be "blamed" for.
at one point mbaki asked Xtoxm’s alignment in the other game
Revisionist history.

Yes, I did guess Xtoxm's alignment in that game... after this post:
In post 119, Xtoxm wrote:What alignment do you think I was in that game
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by mbaki »

I have glazed over almost every Mewtaph post this game. Just the way he types I guess.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by mbaki »

Lmao.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by mbaki »

Indeed.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:07 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 164, podoboq wrote:
In post 160, Dannflor wrote:I am actually on board with calling this revisionist history. If you read the exchange you see Xtoxm initiated the discussion about his alignment and asked mbaki what he thought. How does mbaki answering "Scum, I would guess." come close to looking like "he was taking an actual interest in the meta information that could be gained?"

Using something that didn't actually happen to support the reason you cherry-picked this interaction does look like revisionist history, because it's not just you mixing up who said what, it's you mixing up the whole chain of events and thinking it means something it doesn't.
Would scum openly misrep something so easy to just go back and check? Like, there's no way scum Gamma is intentionally misrepping this, knowing it takes 10 seconds to find out that it's not accurate. Using this as justification that Gamme is scum rather than he just mixed things up seems like a leap.
So do you think Gamma Emerald is posting good, townie thoughts?

I am not Dannflor and my gripe with Gamma Emerald is that his full iso is nothing, calling someone else out who's doing nothing, even though that someone did something, finding a weird way to push them on something outright false, said thing gets proven false, and Gamma doubles down and says that's even scummier!

This is not a townie thought process. And now, one person has explicitly agreed with me and another has called Gamma Emerald's posting scumposting, but Gamma's vote remains despite it being disapproved by multiple people. This is after Gamma chose only to comment on the not relevant thing in the first place. He still has not answered why he questioned myself over Xtoxm either even though
Xtoxm is the one who started the "scummy" tangent

To reword again because the above reads awkwardly: I don't believe Gamma Emerald read the game and came to the conclusion his current nitpick is how he's going to find scum. It is unviable. He has still not commented on anybody else.

I believe it is most likely he was desperate to distract for some reason, meaning his partner was probably one of the two wagons (Podoboq and Mewtaph, more likely the latter who's wagon is more significant). This is more just a pocket theory than something I'm seriously pushing, though.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:12 am

Post by mbaki »

Mod, Dannflor is voting for Gamma Emerald as of #160.

And this appeal to emotion:
In post 163, Gamma Emerald wrote:lol k
Lynch from my wagon next
did not make me townread Gamma Emerald more.

Right now I am working from Xtoxm, Lolwagons, and Dannflor as townies. I have waffled mentally a lot between Podoboq and Mewtaph, I do not believe it is theater though so if one is scum and flips there's that at least. bristep123 and Doughboy have not posted that I remember since I became involved in the game.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:50 am

Post by mbaki »

Indeed it is.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 179, podoboq wrote:
In post 176, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 172, podoboq wrote:
In post 171, Mewtaph wrote:Is there any particular reason why you're willing to comment on the Gamma push here specifically over anything else that has happened in the game? Do you have any sort of stance towards me v LolWagons or me v podopoq?
This pinged me too.

bristep is very low activity, and has cherry picked a topic to comment on. I would like to know why that topic is relevant to them.
Isn’t that what I did lol
In post 177, mbaki wrote:Indeed it is.
Fair. The difference for me is that bristep's commenting on something legitimately relevant to the game, while Gamma never did. Deciding that you're going to provide an opinion on some content in this game, but just explicitly ignore other important content, especially when asked directly about it, doesn't look good.
I mean, you're right, but I don't think that means anything?

Gamma Emerald chose to comment on one specific thing. That thing wasn't relevant to the gamestate.

bristep123 chose to comment on one specific thing. That thing was the main topic of discussion at the time.

Is deciding not to provide an opinion on some content but not all of it
worse
than only providing an opinion on no content? I don't understand your argument here.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:21 am

Post by mbaki »

It just seems odd that you'd choose to expand on bristep123 but pass Gamma Emerald as bad town and move on.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by mbaki »

I townread Dann's reaction to Gamma Emerald. Not sure if I townread Gamma Emerald.

VOTE: Doughboy
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:35 am

Post by mbaki »

I townread half the game and he is not in that half.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:27 am

Post by mbaki »

My vote stays on that slot for lack of a better place to put it right now, but my condolences.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by mbaki »

Dannflor, Lolwagons, and mbaki is the town core I am working with.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:57 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 214, podoboq wrote:Writing your own name instead of "myself" is a common and successful trick. On Survivor, there's an understanding that once your name is in people's mouths, it'll never leave. If you've been talked about being voted out, you will never truly be safe again, because it's a name people know has some kind of traction. In mafia, the same thing is true. "____, ____, and mbaki is the town core I am working with," makes other people see that people are talking about mbaki as part of a town core when they're skimming. It makes it look like mbaki is considered a part of town, but it's artificial, because you're the one putting yourself in that town core. It's like including yourself in your own readslist.
I do usually include myself in reads lists. It helps for factoring numbers, games can be solved by having the majority of the player list as town reads.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:57 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 214, podoboq wrote:A less arcane problem is that this post just displays zero scumhunting, and is just coasting off of the town pool that Dannflor laid out. There is no controversy in mbaki's posts. There's no real thought. No action was taken to move the game forward, which, if he's scum, indicates he's happy with the current flow of the game. I'm worried this means that scum!mbaki is happy with us voting for xtoxm, but for now, I want to pressure that slot regardless.
Outright false.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:58 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 214, podoboq wrote:I can't tell if mbaki's push on GE is scummy or not, but it's garbage either way. The fact that he came to the same conclusion, "I don't believe Gamma Emerald read the game and came to the conclusion his current nitpick is how he's going to find scum," but his next step was "therefore he's scum," doesn't make sense to me when that reads as extremely towny to me. Either mbaki is mistaking bad play for scummy play, or mbaki is just trying to justify his scumread without any real supporting evidence.
Except I'm
not voting Gamma Emerald
?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:40 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 261, podoboq wrote:
In post 136, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Let's discuss this then.

7 posts in your iso.

1) rvs; irrelevant
2) theory post; irrelevant (queue the "why are we discussing this")
3) agree with someone else; relevant, though not starting discussion nor scumhunting
4) random 1-liner; irrelevant
5) agree with someone; relevant, as this post l-1s someone
6) random takeaway; irrelevant
7) "why are we discussing this"; irrelevant

In conclusion, there are exactly two posts relevant to the game in your iso. One of them puts a player at l-1, and one of them agrees with something another player says. Neither advances discussion, provides insight, or affects the game-state... other than bringing a wagon to l-1.

Why aren't
you
discussing
anything
, and why is #124 the thing you choose to comment on when there is game relevant content around and after it including from me?
I mean, you
DID
vote for him, and you're still pushing the narrative that he's scum even though your vote is parked on someone who just replaced for the time being.
I
DID
scumread him, but his play improved. He is closer to null now.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:46 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 279, podoboq wrote:Not sure if I townread Gamma Emerald.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 am

Post by mbaki »

Ty

No, people don't say the sentence "not sure if I townread" about their scumreads.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Podoboq

One away from lynch.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 295, LolWagons wrote:Wait is he even at L-1?
:lol:
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 299, Dannflor wrote:Could you answer this, mbaki?
My Gamma read shifting. Theoretically, a town!gamma makes town!xtoxm a lot less likely. But, more than that, the Xtoxm read was at a stage of the game where there was almost no content I cared about so a throwaway comment having town pings was enough to be in my town category. There was a lot more thread but not a lot more Xtoxm.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 299, Dannflor wrote:Getting town vs. town vibes from this initially
However, the whole game can't just be town.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 307, LolWagons wrote:I have a lot of town or null reads but I’m having trouble with scum reads.
Hence why I am playing like I am.

Still working with my confident town reads being Dann and LolWagons.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 312, Dannflor wrote:Are you planning on explaining your L-1 bait?
It is explained. It was bait. If I'm voting Podo anyways (which is a real vote), might as well throw in that. Never know.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by mbaki »

No arguments with a Trekkie vote either, by the way.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by mbaki »

Mbaki
Dann
LolWagons

Sheep
Gamma

Bri
Trekkie
Podo
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by mbaki »

Oh, Mew is below Gamma.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 330, podoboq wrote:
In post 264, podoboq wrote:mbaki, are you an alt? Because if you're just new to forum mafia, that can explain away some stuff.
An answer on this would be nice. I'm not asking you to tell us your main. I just want to know if you have one, or if you're legitimately new to mafiascum.
Its implied I am not new. This is not my main site. I'd rather leave it at that.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:10 am

Post by mbaki »

Now I decide if Mew's trying to pocket or if he / me / Lolwagons / Dannflor can be an actual town core. Hm.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:43 am

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Trekkie
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by mbaki »

Who wrote that?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 391, ofrhz wrote:
In post 166, mbaki wrote:
In post 164, podoboq wrote:Would scum openly misrep something so easy to just go back and check? Like, there's no way scum Gamma is intentionally misrepping this, knowing it takes 10 seconds to find out that it's not accurate. Using this as justification that Gamme is scum rather than he just mixed things up seems like a leap.
So do you think Gamma Emerald is posting good, townie thoughts?
Hmm, I don’t think pod said gamma was posting good, townie thoughts anywhere?
I am not Dannflor and my gripe with Gamma Emerald is that his full iso is nothing, calling someone else out who's doing nothing, even though that someone did something, finding a weird way to push them on something outright false, said thing gets proven false, and Gamma doubles down and says that's even scummier!

This is not a townie thought process.
And now, one person has explicitly agreed with me and another has called Gamma Emerald's posting scumposting, but Gamma's vote remains despite it being disapproved by multiple people.
This is after Gamma chose only to comment on the not relevant thing in the first place. He still has not answered why he questioned myself over Xtoxm either even though
Xtoxm is the one who started the "scummy" tangent
The bolded is a fallacy and kind of appeals to the majority, e.g. “Other people think this as well, so why don’t you?”
your quoted example is a valid question. going against the status quo requires expansion.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:26 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 392, ofrhz wrote:
In post 167, mbaki wrote: Right now I am working from Xtoxm, Lolwagons, and Dannflor as townies. I have waffled mentally a lot between Podoboq and Mewtaph, I do not believe it is theater though so if one is scum and flips there's that at least. bristep123 and Doughboy have not posted that I remember since I became involved in the game.
mbaki
, why the townread on Xtoxm?
Agreeing with me on Gamma at a time I thought Gamma was likely scum, and the random town ping earlier.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:26 am

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Ofhrz

Is it odd the two subs are the two most suss slots right now?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:28 am

Post by mbaki »

Dann, Lolwagons, Mbaki still town.

Sheep is pretty town.

Gamma, Mew and Podo I would be lying if I said I had any real idea right now.

Trekkie and Ofhrz are scummy.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:53 am

Post by mbaki »

I don't need an extension personally, but I will approve for others who do.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:58 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 439, Trekkie99 wrote:LolWagons has stated he thinks that if I flip scum then Mew must be scum as well. If lolwagons is scum, he knows I'll flip town thereby making his claim that Mew must be scum as well seem less likely.

If lolwagons is scum, then my next thought is that mew could be his scum mate, and lolwagons has been going after mew this whole game using weak suspicions to distance himself from his teammate without risking accidentally getting his scum mate lynched.

Along comes me saying mew is town and lolwagons is scum. Seeing later on there's a chance I could be lynched, lolwagons says this.
My thought is that if Trekkie is scum, then he went after me because I was on to someone. Obviously the most likely candidate would be Mew, but I don’t want to frame my whole reference around Mew-scum. I just don’t see scum-Trekkie taking on the task of pushing my slot unless there was something fairly large to be gained from it.
In lolwagons ideal situation, I get lynched, and then the next day lolwagons says something in the vain of
"whoops! guess mew must be town as well"
and gets away with it.

Hmmmmm...
That's a leap.

Why should I not hammer you?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:13 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 465, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 464, mbaki wrote:Why should I not hammer you?
That's not a question that's a threat. :lol:
Not really. You're a scum read and pushing a town read, and at l-1 near deadline.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:22 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 411, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep
mbaki, dann
lolwagons
--
ofrhz, podo
--
trekkie/doughboy, gamma
mew
In post 428, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep/dann/lolwagons
podo
mbaki/ofhrz
--
mew/gamma/trekkie

im actually somewhat confident on everyone at this point and would have no idea where to look if all three of my bottom pool flipped town rn
Which of the 16 posts between these caused me to slide so much in your reads?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:37 am

Post by mbaki »

ofhrz is a town read now?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:41 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 508, LolWagons wrote:And just like that we aren’t talking about Trekkie anymore.

Not going to work folks.

Mbaki, are you intending to hammer?

If so, Trekkie should claim
Not today, no. In two or three days, probably.

I'm still figuring if I can call sheep a town read when he slots both of my scum reads higher than me.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:52 am

Post by mbaki »

Yes, I am voting ofhrz.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:54 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 543, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep/dann/lolwagons

this is a towncore

i have other strong townreads but nowhere near this strong
You are not in the town core. Dann and lolwagons are the town core. Also, any doctor type role should be on Dann tonight probably.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:59 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 582, sheepsaysmeep wrote:this feels very dadv ngl

nothings standing in the way of this lynch except for somewhat me; scum are content with this lynch happening
I hope you know how hard I am going to push you if Trekkie flips scum.

This is a micro, with 2 scum. If Trekkie is one there is literally 1 other scum, and that scum can only do so much to fight this. Bussing might be their only choice, and the only person hard pushing Trekkie originally was Dann who coincedantally is the most widely townread slot. The scum are content argument is god awful in all circumstances in micros.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:00 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 594, LolWagons wrote:
In post 592, mbaki wrote:

this is a towncore

You are not in the town core. Dann and lolwagons are the town core. Also, any doctor type role should be on Dann tonight probably.
Don’t tell watcher or w.e who to be on
Don't act superior.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:01 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 586, LolWagons wrote:Mbaki says it will be a couple days to hammer
It wasn't actually l-1 when I said that and I think you knew that.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:02 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 598, LolWagons wrote:
In post 596, mbaki wrote:
In post 594, LolWagons wrote:

this is a towncore

Don’t tell watcher or w.e who to be on
Don't act superior.
Watcher will be on who they want to be on stop directing PRs
Cool, they do not have to listen to me. I repeat, stop acting superior.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:03 am

Post by mbaki »

I would love for somebody to justify a townread on Ofhrz. Sheep's mindmelding argument is all I've heard.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:08 am

Post by mbaki »

Dann rejected Sheep's attempt to scumread me, so he asks lolwagons. Noted.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:27 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 607, Dannflor wrote:The shift on mbaki is forced. The only thing that happened to cause sheep's read on him to "shift" is mbaki calling Sheep out and saying he would push him if Trekkie flipped scum. So, Sheep realizes he's in danger and starts shifting his read of Mbaki to scum preemptively?

Probably realized a Mew lynch wasn't happening today and isn't confident enough that he'll be able to push it before mbaki/others catch on to him.
Also, me a page ago telling Sheep he is not a part of any town block. Its whatever, I don't think I lynch outside of Trekkie and Ofhrz. Gamma doing anything before end of day is also a goal.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:31 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 606, Dannflor wrote:As for ofrhz, I certainly don't town read him but I don't understand the scum read, he's more null atm with how much he's posted unless anyone cares to explain.
Mediocre catch up, and if Trekkie is town then both of his scumreads are town (yes this is from my point of view only) and he simply came, voted Trekkie who is probably the easiest push in the game (this is a hypothetical with Trekkie as town).

Discerning Trekkie's alignment is how I'll vote today because if Trekkie is town Ofhrz is my lynch choice but calling Trekkie town is not something I want to do right now. If Trekkie is scum, I believe Ofhrz is town.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:34 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 609, Dannflor wrote:
In post 411, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep
mbaki, dann
lolwagons
--
ofrhz, podo
--
trekkie/doughboy, gamma
mew
In post 420, sheepsaysmeep wrote:also i have lolwagons as a villager and that was kinda just making sure my reads matched my feeling so im actually pretty confident in what i have rn
Goes from confident in mbaki town read to shifting without anything of note happening in between regarding mbaki?

???
This is my issue with sheep, by the way. His first posting was very townie, his top townreads were mine, I have no town read on Mew so I don't object to that being a scumread, etc. His perspective continually slid, and his posting has got progressively bad. I do not think the solve will be as easy as Sheep and Trekkie because realistically it never is, but that is my call right now.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:46 am

Post by mbaki »

Debatable, um, but anyways, sup sheep?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:47 am

Post by mbaki »

I'm going to not passively return insults because I'm aware of your age. I would love for you to detail what and how my posts are terrible, though.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:58 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 621, sheepsaysmeep wrote:meh ifirst of all the role directing/fishing is terrible and i jsut dont see any reason that town would ever do that
I didnt do any role fishing though, even to the degree I didnt give intent or ask for a claim from a "l-1" person I scumread. And in the directing post I used "should" and "probably", not "has to". There are reasons to post like that, though I think it has no place in a newbie game every player here has experience.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:01 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 621, sheepsaysmeep wrote:to push a me/trekkie team felt agenda driven
The problem with this is it still predicates on Trekkie flipping scum, and if I am partners with Trekkie, Mew is town and therefore its unnecessary - especially when you would be an easy lynch after a Trekkie defense and a Mew mislynch. Think 5 moves ahead, and you'll realize why that doesnt make sense. It's the same kind of thing as your dadv argument; its stuff that works theoretically in bigger games with a larger scum team, but with two partners these tells just don't really work.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:01 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 625, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pr talk like that is a form of rolefishing
Role fishing literally means looking for role information. That does not entice people to claim in any way, shape, or form.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:03 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 622, sheepsaysmeep wrote:mafia potentially have watcher
Mafia having watcher still guarantees Dan is alive at least 2 more nights; one to find the doc, one to kill them. Worst case scenario, but still not a huge deal in a game that's in all odds only going to have 2 to 4 nights.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 628, LolWagons wrote:I like Mbaki because he’s not afraid to make strong townreads but he doesn’t really buddy them.
I came out of my one on one with Podo feeling he was just frustrated town.
I’ve expressed I can’t read Gamma. My biggest townread (Dann) has expressed he’s town so I’m trusting that for now.

I don’t really feel sheep is scum even if Trekkie flips scum. To me the Trekkie/Mew pair still works better overall. Sheep has been really stream of consciousness through most of the thread and I feel like that’s a bit harder to fake. I still think Trekkie’s behavior towards me vs the mew-wagon eclipses any other person in terms of possible partners for Trekkie.
Perfectly fair, and I am not saying I necessarily lynch Sheep over Mew (I know you didn't say I would). A discussion for tomorrow, though, if that is what it comes to. Ofhrz, Gamma, and Trekkie need to post before end of day - its Christmas, and I would guess that's why Podo, Ofhrz, and Gamma have been absent.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:44 am

Post by mbaki »

Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 661, Gamma Emerald wrote:

this is a towncore

Where the fuck is pod btw
Wdym? I certainly don't townread Pod as much as the two listed. Pod is a town read at this point I think, but he is not written off like those two are for me.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 660, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 657, mbaki wrote:Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
I'm new to mafia here. I've played on Eurobricks. It's a um...Lego forum. :nerd:
Lego was pretty dope when I was younger, no hate.

It looks like you've given up on this game which is scum indicative, and unfortunate regardless of your alignment.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 666, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 663, mbaki wrote:
In post 661, Gamma Emerald wrote:

this is a towncore

Where the fuck is pod btw
Wdym? I certainly don't townread Pod as much as the two listed. Pod is a town read at this point I think, but he is not written off like those two are for me.
I mean more as in where is pod because he hasn’t posted in a while
Ah. Just based on the quoted post I misunderstood the question.

Unless Gamma has other posting to do, I don't think we can do anything else until Podo, Ofhrz, and I guess Mew show up.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 670, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 664, mbaki wrote:
In post 660, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 657, mbaki wrote:Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
I'm new to mafia here. I've played on Eurobricks. It's a um...Lego forum. :nerd:
Lego was pretty dope when I was younger, no hate.

It looks like you've given up on this game which is scum indicative, and unfortunate regardless of your alignment.
I tend to give up when I'm scum or town if I'm about to be lynched. If I was a town pr I would put up a fight.
Your lynch is not written in stone, though I'll give you that its close. I am personally undecided between yourself and Orfhz, but can't speak for others.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:38 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 438, Mewtaph wrote:Also, you said you mostly skim through my posts, so if you read through this one at least, congrats.
I did read it, by the way.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:45 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 709, podoboq wrote:
In post 630, Dannflor wrote:I don't see what mbaki did as role fishing nor do I think suggesting a course of action really affects the game negatively for town beyond maybe some WIFOM arguments.
You need to see a scum day chat at some point. There's usually at least one person sweeping for crumbs and using setup-spec to solve the PRs, and where they are. Discussing PRs in any context enables them. Sometimes that's worth it, but usually it's just unnecessary.
Some scum play like that, but it is wrong to suggest its required. Good scum play does not essentiate role hunting, and I would argue doing any public rolefishing you would not do as town is very poor scum play and one of the easiest ways to get caught. Remind me to come back to why I made the doctor post later, I don't care to get in a big theory talk right now. Let's just say there are a lot of very dumb doctors.

Podo, I would love to hear an expansion of your Ofhrz read. Asking generic questions and responding to not important things is a good newb scum way to look involved. Trekkie is in all odds the lynch as of now, especially seeing as he claimed VT, and if he ends up being town Ofhrz is likely where you'll see me pushing tomorrow. Also, your read on Sheep. And, in case you missed it, if Trekkie ends up being scum my Ofhrz read is town and this conversation doesn't matter.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:37 am

Post by mbaki »

Let's see the flip then.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:45 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 735, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if mew were somehow town here this play would be disgusting on multiple levels
I don't really think so.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:19 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 748, Thespio wrote:
Night 1:

Last night
Dannflor
was found dead.
They were a...
Spoiler:
Town Traffic Analyst

VC
VOTE COUNT:

Everyone:
No one
No Vote:
Everyone
With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch.

Time Remaining:
(expired on 2019-01-09 15:03:37)
May you post the full role PM, please?

I am undecided between Mewtaph and Sheep. Sheep has worse associatives but townier posts.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:45 am

Post by mbaki »

I agree with that too. Other than Mew and Sheep, Gamma is the only place I'm really considering, but Gamma probably kills you or possibly me over Dann. Also, he isn't close to as scummy as the other two.

Ofhrz and Podo are also town, agreed.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:32 am

Post by mbaki »

I think the next two lynches are Sheep and Mewtaph in every scenario, so the only question is if we can get a perfect game.
In post 754, LolWagons wrote:So the final scum would have basically been a godfather to that role since assumably they’re alone.
I am not sure, but I think they still technically have a private topic to communicate in and would therefore still turn up guilty even though they have no living partners.

I agree Trekkie's stances are worse on Mew, but Sheep fought a hell of a lot harder to make the lynch not-Trekkie than Mew did.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:56 am

Post by mbaki »

:)
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:09 am

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Sheep
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:17 am

Post by mbaki »

VOTE: Mewtaph
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:45 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 775, ofrhz wrote:
In post 774, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Mewtaph
:( no
I did it to break Podoboq.

It looks like both you and Lolwagons are softing guilties, so, lmao. This'll be fun I'm sure.

VOTE: Sheep
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by mbaki »

I call bullshit on Sheep's claim, and we are probably lynching him today. That said, I'll claim after Mew and Gamma do.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by mbaki »

VT, but let me post more before any hammer.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:07 am

Post by mbaki »

So, the original reason I posted to doc Dann was because I doubted a doctor would be in the game. Statistically, games this size sometimes don't have them, and he was the obvious kill otherwise. I was attempting to dissuade that which works sometimes.

Tracker is a lot stronger in smaller games, and Sheep was tracked to the night kill. We always lynch theres today. We probably don't have a doctor, and if the scum team have a strongman and a roleblocker (they don't) Sheep is useless anyways.

If Sheep flips town, which I very much doubt, Mew and Gamma lynches wrap up the game. And I can't tense enough how little I think Sheep is flipping town.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:10 am

Post by mbaki »

I will say, scum tracker was a possibility I considered, because both Tracker and PT cop is a lot of power. If that was the case, though, then they would need to be a strongwilled tracker to kill through Sheep's doc. Basically, its zero sum, and because Sheep claimed to doc Dann, Ofhrz is essentially confirmed town.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:40 am

Post by mbaki »

You underestimate how quickly innos in a micro can lock a win, especially when theres a total of two PRs so there is no CC worry.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:01 am

Post by mbaki »

Is that hammer, then?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:21 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 814, LolWagons wrote:VOTE: Sheep

I was waiting to see if there was another PR claim. I think Tracker/traffic analyst and full RB is a bit scumsided but meh.

More plausible than 2-shot doc, traffic analyst, Tracker, x-shot strongman, and mafia RB.
In post 816, podoboq wrote:VOTE: sheep
Cool.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by mbaki »

Hope shes okay

GG, fun playerlist.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by mbaki »

this is a towncore

You are not in the town core. Dann and lolwagons are the town core. .
:P

Sheep, your scum game has improved since the last time I beat you (not that you know who I am). Your posting itself felt very genuine, I'm not sure if I would've caught you without your whack switch up on me and super bad Trekkie defense.

I don't think anybody here really played awful, including Trekkie. You're a promising enough newbie, focus on giving up less. L-1 does not mean lynched and it is almost always possible to fight out. Gamma is the closest to awful, but I think useless is a better descriptor than awful and I've seen Gamma play much better (and worse).

I had a lot of fun. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”