Survivors sevOVERen dash eight brackets

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #50  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 pm

In post 42, Enter wrote:
In post 38, Korina wrote:I’m just gonna try to figure out who’s cult and try to aid them as much as possible tbh
If the townie wants to out, so we can end this sooner and get everyone to win, that’d also be cool.

Pedit:
I literally claimed survivor.
Read my sig.
“#CultIsBestFaction” “#CultIsntBastard” “#MoreCultGames”

Hm, I wonder if I like cults, and/or would defaultly side with them as survivor???


if we tell the townie that if they out we will side with them to kill the cultist, it's not playing against wincon for town to out

then we lynch korina, cultist cults the town, and everyone wins

@FA I agree. Still think we should lynch fb today and then whoever tomorrow as long as the game isn't over after n1

In post 46, Korina wrote:If I die, I literally lose the game.
That’s how surv works: You live till the end, you win.
If you die before then, you lose.


My b. I meant everyone except you.

JunkoChan
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2017
Location: Hope's Peak Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #51  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 pm

In post 37, Enter wrote:@jc: vote fb and then based on his flip we can determin korina's role.


how firebringer flip determines korina's role? makes no sense, we are all factionless for today
Show

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #52  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 pm

enter is probably not a survivor.
Show

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Cult of Dog HQ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #53  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:46 pm

Junko and Enter are townie or surv townsiding imo
Fb feels like surv so far
I like FA so far, but can’t place an alignment yet
Grand Idea uPick: D2 | EISAL v2 is accepting pre-ins, backup mod, and reviewers! (2/10 Pre-Ins)

GTKAS
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Cult of Dog HQ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #54  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:47 pm

agree with fb: Enter probably isn’t surv.

VOTE: enter

Junko is probably surv townsiding though
Grand Idea uPick: D2 | EISAL v2 is accepting pre-ins, backup mod, and reviewers! (2/10 Pre-Ins)

GTKAS
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #55  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:48 pm

In post 51, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 37, Enter wrote:@jc: vote fb and then based on his flip we can determin korina's role.


how firebringer flip determines korina's role? makes no sense, we are all factionless for today


yeah i didn't really mean that, i just wanna lynch firebringer

@korina naw i agree w/ fa jc is prolly town.

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #56  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:48 pm

In post 54, Korina wrote:agree with fb: Enter probably isn’t surv.

VOTE: enter

Junko is probably surv townsiding though

In post 55, Enter wrote:
In post 51, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 37, Enter wrote:@jc: vote fb and then based on his flip we can determin korina's role.


how firebringer flip determines korina's role? makes no sense, we are all factionless for today


yeah i didn't really mean that, i just wanna lynch firebringer

@korina naw i agree w/ fa jc is prolly town.



this is to say that you're wrong about jc

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #57  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:49 pm

In post 52, Firebringer wrote:enter is probably not a survivor.


definitely not, survivor is boring

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #58  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:49 pm

I have a better idea for this game:
lets just form an alliance pack that won't lynch each other and we win together (assuming both the townie and cult don't both get in the pack)

korina, frozen angel, and junko. I want you in my alliance pack.
LEts do that.
Show

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #59  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:51 pm

In post 58, Firebringer wrote:I have a better idea for this game:
lets just form an alliance pack that won't lynch each other and we win together (assuming both the townie and cult don't both get in the pack)

korina, frozen angel, and junko. I want you in my alliance pack.
LEts do that.


You listed thre people and only managed to get one survivor.

Selynee
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 12, 2016
Location: In a grey, dilapidated city somewhere on Earth
Pronoun: She

Post Post #60  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello, fellow Homo Sapiens. You won't kill a fellow Homo Sapiens, right?

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Cult of Dog HQ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #61  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:52 pm

Also, post 50 is literally “I’m wanting to lynch you for cultsiding as surv”
That means he’s either townsiding surv or townie.
Regardless, if he lives today, cult should recruit him imo.

I’m willing to lynch Junko or Enter today.
I will not lynch FA today.

Pedit: Alright, I’m not moving from Enter today. Unless he’s cult trying to cultsignal to me by going against me, I doubt he’ll flip cult.

Ppedit: I’m fine with that, assuming cult gets junko and we hang Enter.
I would call alliance with FA regardless.
Grand Idea uPick: D2 | EISAL v2 is accepting pre-ins, backup mod, and reviewers! (2/10 Pre-Ins)

GTKAS
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #62  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:52 pm

In post 59, Enter wrote:
In post 58, Firebringer wrote:I have a better idea for this game:
lets just form an alliance pack that won't lynch each other and we win together (assuming both the townie and cult don't both get in the pack)

korina, frozen angel, and junko. I want you in my alliance pack.
LEts do that.


You listed thre people and only managed to get one survivor.

but u just said ur not survivor.
soooooo....

which one u lying about bro?
Show

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #63  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:53 pm

In post 61, Korina wrote:Also, post 50 is literally “I’m wanting to lynch you for cultsiding as surv”
That means he’s either townsiding surv or townie.
Regardless, if he lives today, cult should recruit him imo.

I’m willing to lynch Junko or Enter today.
I will not lynch FA today.

Pedit: Alright, I’m not moving from Enter today. Unless he’s cult trying to cultsignal to me by going against me, I doubt he’ll flip cult.

Ppedit: I’m fine with that, assuming cult gets junko and we hang Enter.
I would call alliance with FA regardless.


I won't

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #64  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:53 pm

In post 60, Selynee wrote:Hello, fellow Homo Sapiens. You won't kill a fellow Homo Sapiens, right?

probably
Show

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Cult of Dog HQ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #65  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Enter, are you saying FA and Junko are town and cult, yet you claimed to be non-surv?

Pedit: You won’t flip cult enter?
Grand Idea uPick: D2 | EISAL v2 is accepting pre-ins, backup mod, and reviewers! (2/10 Pre-Ins)

GTKAS
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #66  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:55 pm

False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #67  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:55 pm

I don't know about junko in that group but I like to give fb and korina pass for today.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #68  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:56 pm

In post 62, Firebringer wrote:
In post 59, Enter wrote:
In post 58, Firebringer wrote:I have a better idea for this game:
lets just form an alliance pack that won't lynch each other and we win together (assuming both the townie and cult don't both get in the pack)

korina, frozen angel, and junko. I want you in my alliance pack.
LEts do that.


You listed thre people and only managed to get one survivor.

but u just said ur not survivor.
soooooo....

which one u lying about bro?


Me. Lying about me is the easiest. I don't know other people's roles so it's fun trying to find out

i know my role so it's fun trying to make you guess

i lie about what i do know for sure
and try to tell the truth about what i know a lot less about

that way i can learn things when i get things wrong
and i never say something wrong intentionally that i could learn something new on
\
P-edit: fa is really good at saying thiings taht people like to hear

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #69  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:56 pm

Selynee entrance was also survivory imo
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #70  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:57 pm

In post 68, Enter wrote:P-edit: fa is really good at saying thiings taht people like to hear


In post 10, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm cute and cuddly


:D Patented :good:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #71  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:58 pm

@selynee fb is not a homo sapien he's a vonflare vote him w/ me pls

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Cult of Dog HQ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #72  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:58 pm

I’m fine with Junko being in it if cult gets them tonight, because if they’re town, then that’s game.
However, gut reaction is to say no.

I’m 100% fine with letting FA coast to endgame, also fine with letting FB pass for today/tomorrow.

Pedit: Please lynch enter.
Grand Idea uPick: D2 | EISAL v2 is accepting pre-ins, backup mod, and reviewers! (2/10 Pre-Ins)

GTKAS
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #73  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:59 pm

actually not against this now

VOTE: Enter

That flip-flop and backtrack looks not survivor-y
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

JunkoChan
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2017
Location: Hope's Peak Academy
Pronoun: She

Post Post #74  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:59 pm

In post 55, Enter wrote:
In post 51, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 37, Enter wrote:@jc: vote fb and then based on his flip we can determin korina's role.


how firebringer flip determines korina's role? makes no sense, we are all factionless for today


yeah i didn't really mean that, i just wanna lynch firebringer

@korina naw i agree w/ fa jc is prolly town.


You look cornered VOTE: Enter
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Sens-O-Tape Archive

cron