podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:38 am

Post by podoboq »

Hey everyone. First game on site in a year and a half.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

This is the only person on the player list I think I've ever played with before.
In post 3, Dannflor wrote:Oh and VOTE: podoboq cuz I can't decide how to pronounce their name
Poe-dough-bock
In post 3, Dannflor wrote:What do y'all think the chances are of there being a serial killer in a game called Serial Killers?
Honestly, I would guess the title has nothing to do with the setup.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 25, Dannflor wrote:The more information town has the better the chance there is at finding scum, as deception is harder the more information is on the board.
This is just explicitly wrong. The logical conclusion of this statement is that town should all claim immediately, because the more information town has the better. Concealing information from scum is also a factor, and Mewtaph's intro into this game is extremely sloppy if it's town play.
In post 26, bristep123 wrote:not sure that's 100% true, some read behavior rather than content. Good players (and I am not in any way claiming to be one) don't need walls of text to root out scum.
Townreading this.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by podoboq »

Mewtaph's posts do not pass a Turing test.

VOTE: Mewtaph
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by podoboq »

UNVOTE:

Alright, not confident enough to leave Mewtaph at L-1.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 61, mbaki wrote:Townreading a strategic discussion comment that is completely separate of the game, Podo?
Decent scum could have just stayed quiet and let them continue to spin out.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 63, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Podoboq

You may place your vote back as it is no longer l-1!
Thanks

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:11 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 72, Dannflor wrote:This whole issue is exacerbated by the fact of him jumping right back on the wagon when mbaki unvotes. Clearly he wants to push the wagon, he just doesn't want to be the one who puts him at L-1 because that draws too much attention.
If you thought I was worried about drawing attention to myself, you must think I'm pretty damn oblivious, huh?

I'm generally not comfortable leaving people at L-1 unless I'm certain I want them to die. I did one read of the thread, and a couple of rereads on some of Mewtaph's posts, before placing a vote on Mewtaph. With only a couple of pages, that doesn't leave me certain that I want them dead, but it does leave me certain that I want to pressure them, and I don't like the empty words of "this person is scummy" without the confidence to vote for them.

I think the further a vote is to the end of a wagon, the more you want somebody flipped. An early vote can just be "I want to pressure this slot," and the last vote is clearly "Flip it already." I think there's a pretty serious difference between a vote that places someone at L-2 and one that places them at L-1, and while I hate Mewtaph's posts, I don't believe I'm an infallible scum hunter in about a dozen posts.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:15 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 76, Dannflor wrote:But that is my point? Podoboq thought he was putting Mewtah to L-2 ---> lolwagons says the modmissed his earlier vote ---> Podoboq unvotes because he thinks he put the wagon at L-1.

Is that not what I said before or am I missing something with the timeline here
You have to understand that the two things you're describing are literally the same thing.

When placing my vote, the intention was to bring the wagon to L-2. lolwagon's vote brings the wagon to L-1, regardless of the order in which our two votes were placed. I didn't want the wagon sitting on L-1.

By placing a vote at L-2, the intention is to get reactions from not only Mewtaph, but other players, without the immediate risk of lolhammers or Mewtaph claiming as a surprise town pr. If directly after my vote, the wagon is at L-1, whether it's because another person immediately followed me by voting or the previous L-2 was missed, my vote is no longer accomplishing its goal.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:24 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 71, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 59, podoboq wrote:Mewtaph's posts do not pass a Turing test.

Can you explain the reason behind this vote in a more digestible way?
You're a robot.

Your posts are inorganic, and don't read as legitimate human thought in any way. Everything you type reads as if it's a fabricated opinion or perspective, and I don't see how a town person playing a game of mafia naturally comes to some of the conclusions that you do.

Spoiler:
In post 15, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 6, LolWagons wrote:
In post 3, Dannflor wrote:Hey everybody, it's been a while!

What do y'all think the chances are of there being a serial killer in a game called
Serial Killers
? :P

Oh and
VOTE: podoboq
cuz I can't decide how to pronounce their name
In post 4, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: lolwagons
Cause we should lolwagon lolwagons

Aren’t SKs not allowed?
I’m town so you must be scum to vote me

VOTE: Doughboy
Why engage in OMGUS this early? What are your thoughts on how someone should go about achieving their town win condition?
This is absolute gibberish, and I struggle to believe a human would read this and think it's OMGUS. And your follow up question is completely out of place and pointless. By asking someone "how does town play," you're asking somebody to spell out the blueprint for scum to follow in order to appear as town.

You also ask "how someone should go about achieving their town win condition," instead of "how town should go about achieving their win condition," which just rubs me really wrong. If English isn't your first language, I apologize, and I'll admit that my read on you is probably miscolored. But if English is your first language, I don't see how these words, in this order, come off your keyboard. It feels extremely manicured, like somebody thinking how to present themselves as towny as possible.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:25 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 80, Mewtaph wrote:Speaking of L-2s, this would be considered one of them.
Metaph is either a robot or Perd Hapley.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:28 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 72, Dannflor wrote:Podoboq, do you seriously believe someone is going to quick hammer 3 pages in and with 10 days left on the clock?
Oh, by the way, yes. I've seen lolhammers happen before, and I doubt that you haven't. Lolclaims are also a problem, where an inexperienced, frustrated, or simply bad player sees themselves at L-1 and just claims because lol. I don't think either is a positive result with this little progress into the game.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:33 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 83, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 81, podoboq wrote:You also ask "how someone should go about achieving their town win condition," instead of "how town should go about achieving their win condition," which just rubs me really wrong. If English isn't your first language, I apologize, and I'll admit that my read on you is probably miscolored. But if English is your first language, I don't see how these words, in this order, come off your keyboard. It feels extremely manicured, like somebody thinking how to present themselves as towny as possible.
I fail to see the difference? They say exactly the same thing.
"How town should go about achieving their win condition" is how I would expect the average person to think to phrase that sentence. It rolls off the tongue better, and just feels more natural. However, someone could pick you apart and say "He asked how town should achieve their win condition, leaving himself out, implying he isn't town." It's unlikely anybody would argue that, and they'd be wrong to argue it, but people could stupidly read it as a scum slip.

"How someone should go about achieving their town win condition" has this funny implication that the question asker is town. It just looks very unnatural that your question is uncomfortably framed in the way that implies that you're town.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:36 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 85, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 81, podoboq wrote:This is absolute gibberish, and I struggle to believe a human would read this and think it's OMGUS. And your follow up question is completely out of place and pointless. By asking someone "how does town play," you're asking somebody to spell out the blueprint for scum to follow in order to appear as town.
If someone tries to fabricate their scum play to meet supposed standards of town play in a way that doesn't suit them, I think it would become inherently obvious over time that how they're posting is false. LolWagon's "blueprint" for town play is probably different from mine, so I'm not really opening myself up to manipulation here either. I don't understand the criticisms of my thoughts other than "I just don't see how someone thinks like this" which I for one, don't understand as someone generating these thoughts, and my second thought is that it isn't a very productive angle to generate further discussion from.
If you're not prescribing a blueprint for how scum should act to appear as town, your giving them a pecking order of who to night kill in order to leave only people who will naturally read them as town.

Asking "how does town achieve their win condition" is a pointless question, because it can't be answered in any satisfying way, and to attempt to answer it only serves to help scum.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:51 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 90, Mewtaph wrote:Their answer thus is more likely to tell more about their player and more importantly how play will commence for that specific player.
But again, there is no satisfying answer to the question of "how should town achieve their win condition," because it depends on an uncountable number of factors that may not be present in a given game or even be in control of the player.

Town should achieve their win condition by not lolclaiming PR at L-1. But that's only one factor, and it's one that may not be relevant to a given player in a game, or even be in their control, because they might not reach L-1 until a claim is actually valuable. There's just no way to answer your question that is helpful for town, and asking it serves no pro-town purpose.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:41 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 104, Dannflor wrote:
In post 84, podoboq wrote:
In post 72, Dannflor wrote:Podoboq, do you seriously believe someone is going to quick hammer 3 pages in and with 10 days left on the clock?
Oh, by the way, yes. I've seen lolhammers happen before, and I doubt that you haven't. Lolclaims are also a problem, where an inexperienced, frustrated, or simply bad player sees themselves at L-1 and just claims because lol. I don't think either is a positive result with this little progress into the game.
This is my first game on site for over three years, but aren't both these things still incredibly taboo? Especially considering we aren't in a newbie game? What town player is gonna quick hammer with the knowledge they'd be the next lynch target if Mewtaph flips town?

Based on your read of Mewtaph, if he is town, do you think an lolclaim would be a serious problem in putting him at L-1? I know you said his play was sloppy at best, but he seems to think about the game logically enough that I don't see something that stupid happening.
Yeah, both things are incredibly taboo. I haven't played on here in a year and a half, and I remember lolhammers still happened. lolclaims are more common, and I don't think highly enough of Mewtaph to assume that they wouldn't do it.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:04 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 106, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 86, podoboq wrote:
In post 83, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 81, podoboq wrote:You also ask "how someone should go about achieving their town win condition," instead of "how town should go about achieving their win condition," which just rubs me really wrong. If English isn't your first language, I apologize, and I'll admit that my read on you is probably miscolored. But if English is your first language, I don't see how these words, in this order, come off your keyboard. It feels extremely manicured, like somebody thinking how to present themselves as towny as possible.
I fail to see the difference? They say exactly the same thing.
"How town should go about achieving their win condition" is how I would expect the average person to think to phrase that sentence. It rolls off the tongue better, and just feels more natural. However, someone could pick you apart and say "He asked how town should achieve their win condition, leaving himself out, implying he isn't town." It's unlikely anybody would argue that, and they'd be wrong to argue it, but people could stupidly read it as a scum slip.

"How someone should go about achieving their town win condition" has this funny implication that the question asker is town. It just looks very unnatural that your question is uncomfortably framed in the way that implies that you're town.
So like a SHROOP
I can see it
I just had to look that up, but yeah, that's basically exactly what I was trying to get at.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:07 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 108, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay so who posted that, again?
In post 15, Mewtaph wrote:Why engage in OMGUS this early?
What are your thoughts on how someone should go about achieving their town win condition?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 142, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 140, Dannflor wrote:Also Mewtaph, I still want to hear thoughts on podoboq + your vote on him
podoboq? Was waiting for the AI content after our initial exchange but the underhanded attack on player over play makes me difficult to make objective commentary wrt his alignment currently.
Alright, this is just lame. I insulted you, yes. There's nobody in this thread I know well enough to know they wouldn't lolclaim if they were frustrated town at L-1, but I was deliberately dismissive of your feelings in how I phrased that with regards to you. That was shitty of me, and I shouldn't have acted that way, but I wouldn't call it underhanded so much as insensitive.

To say that this insult makes it impossible for you to provide objective commentary, or even respond to legitimate concerns I've leveled in your direction, is unacceptable.
In post 71, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 59, podoboq wrote:Mewtaph's posts do not pass a Turing test.

Can you explain the reason behind this vote in a more digestible way?
In post 80, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: podoboq
Speaking of L-2s, this would be considered one of them.
Your vote landed on me as I was reentering the thread this morning, and addressing things one at a time. You could have waited to see if I responded to you, but you choose not to, which is fine I guess. Then I responded, explained why I thought your posts were inorganic and didn't come from town. You disagree, sure, but the point is that nowhere did you actually explain why you're voting for me. And when you were asked pretty damn directly, you provided a pretty empty excuse to refuse.

Mafia gets a little heated sometimes. If you're going to shut down when a snide comment crosses your direction, then what are we doing here?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 160, Dannflor wrote:I am actually on board with calling this revisionist history. If you read the exchange you see Xtoxm initiated the discussion about his alignment and asked mbaki what he thought. How does mbaki answering "Scum, I would guess." come close to looking like "he was taking an actual interest in the meta information that could be gained?"

Using something that didn't actually happen to support the reason you cherry-picked this interaction does look like revisionist history, because it's not just you mixing up who said what, it's you mixing up the whole chain of events and thinking it means something it doesn't.
Would scum openly misrep something so easy to just go back and check? Like, there's no way scum Gamma is intentionally misrepping this, knowing it takes 10 seconds to find out that it's not accurate. Using this as justification that Gamme is scum rather than he just mixed things up seems like a leap.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:31 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 166, mbaki wrote:So do you think Gamma Emerald is posting good, townie thoughts?
Good thoughts? Ha, no.
Townie thoughts? Yeah, probably.

I was going to paraphrase how I feel about Gamma, which is that it seems like he lazily came to a bad conclusion and is just sticking to it despite the fact that it's pretty clearly a bad conclusion, but you wrote it better than I could.
In post 166, mbaki wrote:I don't believe Gamma Emerald read the game and came to the conclusion his current nitpick is how he's going to find scum.
I agree. I don't think scum really does that.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:39 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 171, Mewtaph wrote:Is there any particular reason why you're willing to comment on the Gamma push here specifically over anything else that has happened in the game? Do you have any sort of stance towards me v LolWagons or me v podopoq?
This pinged me too.

bristep is very low activity, and has cherry picked a topic to comment on. I would like to know why that topic is relevant to them.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:47 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 173, bristep123 wrote:Podoboq : because it's the current issue going on right now.
Every issue is a current issue. There are less than 200 posts, and most take twenty seconds max to read.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:55 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 176, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 172, podoboq wrote:
In post 171, Mewtaph wrote:Is there any particular reason why you're willing to comment on the Gamma push here specifically over anything else that has happened in the game? Do you have any sort of stance towards me v LolWagons or me v podopoq?
This pinged me too.

bristep is very low activity, and has cherry picked a topic to comment on. I would like to know why that topic is relevant to them.
Isn’t that what I did lol
In post 177, mbaki wrote:Indeed it is.
Fair. The difference for me is that bristep's commenting on something legitimately relevant to the game, while Gamma never did. Deciding that you're going to provide an opinion on some content in this game, but just explicitly ignore other important content, especially when asked directly about it, doesn't look good.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:55 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 178, Gamma Emerald wrote:So why is podoboq defending me but attacking Bri for doing the same thing
VOTE: podoboq
Clearly because we're scumbuddies <3
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:02 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 178, Gamma Emerald wrote:So why is podoboq defending me but attacking Bri for doing the same thing
Oh, also, I'm not defending you for the same thing I'm "attacking" bristep on.

I'm asking bristep to justify why they seem to be ignoring certain issues, because I want to read them and sort them, so I need their response to those things.

I defended you as town, because you legitimately confused details which were extremely easy to verify, and other people thought that was scummy for reasons that don't make any sense. I'm annoyed at you for ignoring important issues in this game, but I didn't think I wasn't that worried about sorting you. Glad this misunderstanding got you to contribute some real gameplay.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:13 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 182, mbaki wrote:Is deciding not to provide an opinion on some content but not all of it worse than only providing an opinion on no content? I don't understand your argument here.
It's no question that bristep's contribution is better for the game. So no, what bristep did isn't
worse
. It is, however, something I want to know more about.

Gamma being useless isn't interesting to me (even if it is disappointing). bristep's post is.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:35 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 185, bristep123 wrote:You can refer to the other sentence on my last post, the one you didn't quote but kind of covers why I'm not more active. I can't analyse everything at this point, it just doesn't work for me. I'm much better at that later in the game where there's more interaction and more known facts. I follow threads of thought, and pings. I did that in my last (and first for 5 years) game, and it led me to lock onto a scum D1.
This game is too small for somebody to say they can't legitimately play until day 2. You don't need to produce an enormous reads post, and your reads are allowed to change over time. Refusing to provide any analysis while lurking the thread isn't dismissable.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:38 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 184, mbaki wrote:It just seems odd that you'd choose to expand on bristep123 but pass Gamma Emerald as bad town and move on.
I moved on from him now because I had enough to feel satisfied at this point in the game. bristep happens to be voting one of my scumreads, one I've been rethinking. Then bristep comes in to provide a shred of analysis on something irrelevant to me, when I'm interested in an opinion on the person they're not only scumreading but voting. I'm not getting that, and it's frustrating.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:39 am

Post by podoboq »

On the subject of lurking
In post 49, Doughboy wrote:I’ll post reads and shit tomorrow or Tuesday
Still waiting on this
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:16 am

Post by podoboq »

Doughboy hasn't posted in nearly three days. I looked back to the rules masterpost and don't see any activity rules. Are we still doing prods at 2 days, three prods = force replace?

Sorry if this reads as me telling the mod how to do their job. I just haven't played on site in a long time, and it's possible the standard changed.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:48 am

Post by podoboq »

Where is everybody? I've been rereading all my old games waiting for this game to pick up, and it just seems like nobody is interested.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 210, Dannflor wrote:lots of content
This post is super good. I'll post some thoughts tomorrow when I'm at work, but for now I'm good with getting off of Mewtaph.

UNVOTE:
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:02 am

Post by podoboq »

Alright, let's do this. I don't like color coding my reads lists, because someone accused me in my first game on site of trying to subliminally affect others' perceptions. So in order to make this readable, I'm just gonna use my mod color for everyone!

Towny

LolWagons

LolWagons entire iso is trying to interact and sort players. I don't think there's anything specific I need to cite. At this point, LolWagons is playing a lot, and appears
to not be afraid to disagree with people. I like this slot a lot.

Dannflor

I don't think that reads list comes out with that level of detail from scum. Not at this point in the game at least, especially citing as much stuff from me as he did. I think being mixed on me is normal. I'm playing a rusty, back and forth game, trying to remember what things are actually scum tells and what things are just personal gripes of mine. I didn't even think to look at Mewtaph's town meta to see if he normally posts like this. That was dumb. I guess I get why people still think the unvote on Mewtaph was scummy. I think they're wrong, but I get it.

But anyway, Dannflor can be town right now for that readslist alone. There are a few other important things to me, like attempting to engage players on topics they've refused to comment on.

Gamma Emerald

As I mentioned earlier, I just don't think Gamma makes the mistakes he's making as scum. In order to keep everything in one place, this is my opinion on GE.
In post 164, podoboq wrote:
In post 160, Dannflor wrote:I am actually on board with calling this revisionist history. If you read the exchange you see Xtoxm initiated the discussion about his alignment and asked mbaki what he thought. How does mbaki answering "Scum, I would guess." come close to looking like "he was taking an actual interest in the meta information that could be gained?"

Using something that didn't actually happen to support the reason you cherry-picked this interaction does look like revisionist history, because it's not just you mixing up who said what, it's you mixing up the whole chain of events and thinking it means something it doesn't.
Would scum openly misrep something so easy to just go back and check? Like, there's no way scum Gamma is intentionally misrepping this, knowing it takes 10 seconds to find out that it's not accurate. Using this as justification that Gamme is scum rather than he just mixed things up seems like a leap.
In post 169, podoboq wrote:
In post 166, mbaki wrote:So do you think Gamma Emerald is posting good, townie thoughts?
Good thoughts? Ha, no.
Townie thoughts? Yeah, probably.

I was going to paraphrase how I feel about Gamma, which is that it seems like he lazily came to a bad conclusion and is just sticking to it despite the fact that it's pretty clearly a bad conclusion, but you wrote it better than I could.
In post 166, mbaki wrote:I don't believe Gamma Emerald read the game and came to the conclusion his current nitpick is how he's going to find scum.
I agree. I don't think scum really does that.
If anyone has any questions about that, please ask me and I'll clarify.

Mewtaph

While I'm personally annoyed and frustrated by how Mewtaph posts, I'm willing to respect it as just a difference in style rather than an indication that he's attempting to conceal something with all of his posts.
In post 171, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 170, bristep123 wrote:I'm not feeling the Gamma push, need to keep an eye on that. Especially Xtotm who only said 'Gamma is scumposting' but didn't vote. That's my thought anyway.
Is there any particular reason why you're willing to comment on the Gamma push here specifically over anything else that has happened in the game? Do you have any sort of stance towards me v LolWagons or me v podopoq?
I
love
this. (I hate that I had to edit in the post that you were referring to, though. Can people make a little bit of an effort to actually be readable?)

Scummy

mbaki

I'm just gonna put this out there, I hate when people do this.
In post 213, mbaki wrote:Dannflor, Lolwagons, and mbaki is the town core I am working with.
Writing your own name instead of "myself" is a common and successful trick. On Survivor, there's an understanding that once your name is in people's mouths, it'll never leave. If you've been talked about being voted out, you will never truly be safe again, because it's a name people know has some kind of traction. In mafia, the same thing is true. "____, ____, and
mbaki
is the town core I am working with," makes other people see that people are talking about mbaki as part of a town core when they're skimming. It makes it look like mbaki is considered a part of town, but it's artificial, because
you're
the one putting yourself in that town core. It's like including yourself in your own readslist.

A less arcane problem is that this post just displays zero scumhunting, and is just coasting off of the town pool that Dannflor laid out. There is no controversy in mbaki's posts. There's no real thought. No action was taken to move the game forward, which, if he's scum, indicates he's happy with the current flow of the game. I'm worried this means that scum!mbaki is happy with us voting for xtoxm, but for now, I want to pressure that slot regardless.

I can't tell if mbaki's push on GE is scummy or not, but it's garbage either way. The fact that he came to the same conclusion, "I don't believe Gamma Emerald read the game and came to the conclusion his current nitpick is how he's going to find scum," but his next step was "therefore he's scum," doesn't make sense to me when that reads as extremely towny to me. Either mbaki is mistaking bad play for scummy play, or mbaki is just trying to justify his scumread without any real supporting evidence.
In post 208, LolWagons wrote:
In post 156, mbaki wrote:I have glazed over almost every Mewtaph post this game. Just the way he types I guess.
Does scum say this? I don’t think mafia tends to say shit like this.
This happens to be a good point. I'm conflicted on mbaki, but leaning scum.

Null

bristep
In post 170, bristep123 wrote:I'm not feeling the Gamma push, need to keep an eye on that. Especially Xtotm who only said 'Gamma is scumposting' but didn't vote. That's my thought anyway.
I would like to force this person to play the game.

xtoxm

As far as I'm concerned, the only game related things this player has said are "podoboq's unvote was a town instinct," and "Gamma Emerald's post indicate he's scum." I don't think either of these posts indicate his alignment at all, except that his opinion about me was contrarian and his opinion about Gamma Emerald wasn't. Xtoxm needs to play this game also.
VOTE: Xtoxm

Doughboy's slot

Nothing to say here, except I hope he's alright. Real life is more important than this dumb game we all play.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:47 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 216, Trekkie99 wrote:Hello everyone. Just punching in real quick. I'm going to do a thorough read and report back later.

Cheerio. :)
Take your time. Glad to have you.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:07 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 226, Xtoxm wrote:if you dont wanna just lynch me here i can replace.
It's not often that a replace reads as completely null, but I'll take this one as not significantly AI.

UNVOTE:

Just wanted to pressure the slot. I'll give Xtoxm's replacement some time to play the game.

For now, VOTE: bristep123
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:19 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 234, Trekkie99 wrote:Okay so quick read on everyone.

Town: dannflor, mewtaph, podoboq,

Mixed: gamma emerald

Null: bristep123, xtomx,

Scum: mbaki, lolwagons

The discussion between my three town reads feels very townie while my two scum reads feels like they're participating in the discussion but aren't getting to involved and are letting my three town reads do most of the discussing.

Bristep123 and obviously xtomx are on my null list due to inactivity and gamma emerald is mixed to me because he complained about some chit chat, but then says he's not interested in discussing anything cause this game is boring. Would a scum say this though? Probably not so that's why he's mixed to me
Moving this slot to town lean for now.

I'd like some more justification on LolWagons. I see your argument, that LolWagons looks like they're participating, but without actually getting involved. If we write off the Mewtaph questioning as that, I think you're right. There's very little aside from that, now that I go looking for it. I still think this post is significant.
In post 156, mbaki wrote:I have glazed over almost every Mewtaph post this game. Just the way he types I guess.
If LolWagons is scum, I don't see them calling out mbaki's behavior as town unprompted unless they're teammates.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:19 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 235, sheepsaysmeep wrote:finals end tomorrow i'll prolly read a bit afterschool :cool:
Good luck with finals!
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 239, LolWagons wrote:I think Trekkie is probably town for going after someone most people thought was town but Podo hopping off his read of me quickly is a bit disconcerting.
In post 236, podoboq wrote:I'd like some more justification on LolWagons. I see your argument, that LolWagons looks like they're participating, but without actually getting involved. If we write off the Mewtaph questioning as that, I think you're right. There's very little aside from that, now that I go looking for it. I still think this post is significant.
If LolWagons is scum, I don't see them calling out mbaki's behavior as town unprompted unless they're teammates.
I don't see this as me crossing you off as a town lean, but okeydoke.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:42 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 242, LolWagons wrote:It’s more the fact you checked my ISO this morning and now that someone is suspecting me you’re suddenly shifting to an opinion that I’ve only contributed in regards to the Mewtaph exchange, which is probably partially true but I’ve engaged with other players and have reads on them, so it’s more of a relative comparison (I came in very engaged and hopped off when things got less interesting).
"Don't engage or find common ground with people who's opinions don't match yours precisely."
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:43 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 246, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if i vote mew it's not a hammer right
Mewtaph's not at L-1, but why would you place a vote without catching up first anyway?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:43 am

Post by podoboq »

pagetop
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:52 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 252, LolWagons wrote:You literally said this. It’s the exact opposite of what Trekkie stated.
I read a lot of disagreement from you with regards to Mewtaph. That made me like your slot.

Then Trekkie comes in and discounts it. He says you're not getting too involved, and I thought you were getting pretty involved with Mewtaph. So I find common ground, and ask him to elaborate, because it'll help me figure out what I think of Trekkie. Doesn't mean I agree with him. Just that I want to cooperate with him.

The fact that you're not comfortable with that is fascinating to me, though. Please continue.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:57 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 255, mbaki wrote:I do usually include myself in reads lists.
Y I K E S
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:00 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 136, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Let's discuss this then.

7 posts in your iso.

1) rvs; irrelevant
2) theory post; irrelevant (queue the "why are we discussing this")
3) agree with someone else; relevant, though not starting discussion nor scumhunting
4) random 1-liner; irrelevant
5) agree with someone; relevant, as this post l-1s someone
6) random takeaway; irrelevant
7) "why are we discussing this"; irrelevant

In conclusion, there are exactly two posts relevant to the game in your iso. One of them puts a player at l-1, and one of them agrees with something another player says. Neither advances discussion, provides insight, or affects the game-state... other than bringing a wagon to l-1.

Why aren't
you
discussing
anything
, and why is #124 the thing you choose to comment on when there is game relevant content around and after it including from me?
I mean, you
DID
vote for him, and you're still pushing the narrative that he's scum even though your vote is parked on someone who just replaced for the time being.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:01 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 260, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i put myself in readlists too
Y I K E S
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:01 am

Post by podoboq »

Thanks guys, I'm glad we're finally playing mafia in this thread.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:06 am

Post by podoboq »

mbaki, are you an alt? Because if you're just new to forum mafia, that can explain away some stuff.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:17 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 265, LolWagons wrote:
In post 254, podoboq wrote:
In post 252, LolWagons wrote:You literally said this. It’s the exact opposite of what Trekkie stated.
I read a lot of disagreement from you with regards to Mewtaph. That made me like your slot.

Then Trekkie comes in and discounts it. He says you're not getting too involved, and I thought you were getting pretty involved with Mewtaph. So I find common ground, and ask him to elaborate, because it'll help me figure out what I think of Trekkie. Doesn't mean I agree with him. Just that I want to cooperate with him.

The fact that you're not comfortable with that is fascinating to me, though. Please continue.
Noooo you’re trying to reframe switching a position as offering an olive branch to a player. You specifically say I’m interacting with players. Players. Plural. Not just Mew. Now you’re trying to say my only meaningful interaction was with Mew. It is not semantics. Because I’d have a hard time believing that you would townread someone who you thought was only interacting with Mew. This is a position change and you’re not owning it.
In post 174, LolWagons wrote:
Bri’s apathy is a bit annoying but that a fairly Townie thought process

Sorry mew on mobile and am not going to one on one a wall but I haven’t forgot about your response
In post 209, LolWagons wrote:I think Mbaki, Podo, and Bri are town.

I think Dann leans town.

No clue on Gamma. Thought I knew how to read him and a game just wonder where I was wrong.

I’m hanging up the Mewtaph hat for now, I genuinely can’t tell if it’s a play style difference or I’m onto something but I’m willing to look elsewhere.

Bri made a good point about Xtom and I’m not parking my vote on a slot that needs replaced so

VOTE: Xtotm
These were enough high quality posts, interacting with the game and talking about other players, that I came out liking your slot. I'll admit that I didn't notice that every other post in your ISO was talking only to Mewtaph. I wasn't very observant. That still didn't completely change my read on you.

I think it's hilarious however that your response here is to attack a person for wavering by essentially saying they should have noticed it earlier. Like, you're not denying that it's a valid perspective that you're scummy. You're just saying it's scummier that I didn't notice how scummy you were acting before posting my readslist.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:20 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 266, LolWagons wrote:The fact you’re not wanting to own a reads change and are trying to reframe it is hella suss
Oh don't worry, the read on your has changed. It's just not because of the lack of meaningful interactions directly with other players. I think you can interact with the game without talking to players individually. I misread you leaving opinions on the game, and interacting heavily with Mewtaph, as you interacting with several players in the game. I don't think the realization that I was missing something means that you're scummy.

This reaction to me is pretty fun, though.

VOTE: LolWagons
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:22 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 214, podoboq wrote:
LolWagons

LolWagons entire iso is trying to interact and sort players. I don't think there's anything specific I need to cite. At this point, LolWagons is playing a lot, and appears
to not be afraid to disagree with people. I like this slot a lot.
In post 268, podoboq wrote:VOTE: LolWagons
Man I missed playing mafia.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:28 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 270, LolWagons wrote:Of course it’s a valid perspective. He has a right to think that. I selectively disengaged during the Gamma push. The difference between you and him is he fucking owned it up front.
Still don't think you being disengaged indicates that you're scum. This last couple of pages does, though.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 236, podoboq wrote:"Hey Trekkie elaborate please"
I wanted to use this to sort Trekkie, but I'll suffice with using it to sort LolWagons. Unexpected result, but a welcome one.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:41 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 275, Trekkie99 wrote:Wow don't know what to make of this. LolWagons has made some pretty good points.
HA!

LolWagons misrepping me openly and loudly = making some pretty good points?

I'm gonna spell out this timeline.
  • I read LolWagon's ISO and see transparent arguments with Mewtaph and decent thoughts about the game and put him at the top of my town reads.
  • You don't think he's interacting with players enough.
  • I notice alright, there's less interaction that I originally noticed. Still don't think it's scummy. Ask you to elaborate.
  • Before you can respond, LolWagons accuses me of completely abandoning my read.
  • I explain that I was just trying to see your perspective.
  • LolWagons continues to misrep that I now scumread their previous interactions in the game, despite the fact that I'm transparent about that not being the case.
  • I vote LolWagons.
  • "LolWagons has made some pretty good points." - Trekkie99
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:44 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 199, mbaki wrote:I townread Dann's reaction to Gamma Emerald. Not sure if I townread Gamma Emerald.

VOTE: Doughboy
In post 213, mbaki wrote:Dannflor, Lolwagons, and mbaki is the town core I am working with.
In post 276, mbaki wrote:I DID scumread him, but his play improved. He is closer to null now.
This is everything you have had to say about Gamma since removing your vote from him..?

Nothing here implies that your view on him has significantly changed.

And I thought your initial scumread was bullshit. Whatever you pretend to think about him now, your initial scumread was still bullshit.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:46 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 278, Trekkie99 wrote:I say lolwagons contributions have been lacking, podoboq says he can see my point, lolwagon says that podoboq is contradicting himself, podoboq says he isn't but that lolwagon's current behavior is scummy.
I'd color that with more nuance and detail if I were you, but that's a reasonable perspective. I don't believe "I can see what you're saying" = "I agree with you," so I don't see any contradiction. If you do, and if LolWagons does, maybe that's just a misunderstanding.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:49 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 199, mbaki wrote:Not sure if I townread Gamma Emerald.
Reads, "My read hasn't significantly changed" to me.

Also, I fixed your quote tag for you.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:50 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 282, Trekkie99 wrote:I do feel you were a little bit quick to change your mind about him.
I feel like I've got more in these last two pages than I did in the rest of the game combined.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:52 am

Post by podoboq »

Going out to dinner. I'm looking forward to coming back to this game late tonight/tomorrow morning.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by podoboq »

Dinner was good. I read, but I’m mobile and don’t have time to respond to stuff in depth.

VOTE: bristep

This needs more pressure
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:17 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 294, LolWagons wrote:Well he’s a drama queen either way
This is accurate. This game needed some drama and fun.

That said, it seems like I did more harm than good in 1v1ing you. Thought it would help you sort me, and it kinda did, but I potentially caused too much division in the town. Sorry guys. Reminder that this is a team game, and the town
does
need to work together.

LolWagons, I think you're being stubborn about my interaction with Trekkie. You're either misinterpreting me or misrepping me. Based on your attitude when I left the thread for the night, I think it's just a misinterpretation.
In post 313, mbaki wrote:
In post 312, Dannflor wrote:Are you planning on explaining your L-1 bait?
It is explained. It was bait. If I'm voting Podo anyways (which is a real vote), might as well throw in that. Never know.
I like this. Fuck. mbaki is so mixed at this point. There's a lot of scum tells and lot of town tells, and most of the town tells don't look like they would realistically be fabricated as scum. The scum tells might just be bad play.
In post 327, mbaki wrote:
Mbaki

Dann
LolWagons

Sheep
Gamma

Bri
Trekkie
Podo
Spoiler:
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:18 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 264, podoboq wrote:mbaki, are you an alt? Because if you're just new to forum mafia, that can explain away some stuff.
An answer on this would be nice. I'm not asking you to tell us your main. I just want to know if you have one, or if you're legitimately new to mafiascum.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:20 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 311, podoboq wrote:VOTE: bristep

This needs more pressure
This slot is 7 hours from being replaced.

Hey bristep, come back and play or leave. You don't get to pretend there isn't any game for you to read anymore. If you don't think you can play mafia during day one, you should stop signing up for mafia games, especially games this small.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:24 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 315, sheepsaysmeep wrote:why the fuck was this a conversation that people had

no one is massclaiming d1 end of the fuckign story
In post 316, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i skimmed dann's wolf game iso's that he linked and while theyre prolly not that reliable with how dated they are? his posting here feels way more intentful/solving motivation driven rather than how it feels when he's wolf that he's just posting to post
In post 318, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 316, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i skimmed dann's wolf game iso's that he linked and while theyre prolly not that reliable with how dated they are? his posting here feels way more intentful/solving motivation driven rather than how it feels when he's wolf that he's just posting to post
i read the villa games and this feeling actually matches up better than i thought it would
I'm confused, are you off reading some unrelated game? Please catch up here first.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:25 am

Post by podoboq »

Towny:
Dannflor
Trekkie
Gamma
Mewtaph
LolWagons

Null:
sheepsaysmeep
bristep

Scummy:
mbaki (still mixed, but if I had to pick someone now)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:31 am

Post by podoboq »

Pedit
In post 329, podoboq wrote:Thought it would help me sort you
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:50 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 336, Trekkie99 wrote:My read on lolwagons was based on his activity which IMO when not looked at more closely gave the appearance of being active and involved. His discussion with mewtaph on page four post numbers 93-99 was the only somewhat serious discussion he'd had with anyone in the day so far at the time of me posting my read and even that was lacking.
My problem with this is that essentially
nobody
had truly interacted with
anybody
in a meaningful way. I believed, and still believe, that LolWagons participation there was meaningful. The activity matches, and I would say surpasses, the standards set by the rest of the game.

So, like, I see what you mean, but I don't think I agree, and that's why I wanted you to elaborate. I dropped it to 1v1 LolWagons, though. Bigger fish.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:22 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 338, mbaki wrote:
In post 330, podoboq wrote:
In post 264, podoboq wrote:mbaki, are you an alt? Because if you're just new to forum mafia, that can explain away some stuff.
An answer on this would be nice. I'm not asking you to tell us your main. I just want to know if you have one, or if you're legitimately new to mafiascum.
Its implied I am not new. This is not my main site. I'd rather leave it at that.
That’s totally fine. People are entitled to alts.

Thanks for clarifying that you’re not just new.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 346, ofrhz wrote:Hi!
UNVOTE:
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 349, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i kinda v read how confident/doesnt give a fuck how he's read mbaki is
Can you reword this sentence? I don't know what you're trying to say.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:03 am

Post by podoboq »

V/LA because holidays.

I’ll still be checking in, just not able to make walls while I’m away from my computer.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by podoboq »

I would love an extension.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:11 am

Post by podoboq »

Welp. I feel like I just replaced into this game. Wish me luck delving through about half of the game.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:17 am

Post by podoboq »

Loving this ofrhz guy
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:18 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 402, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Ofhrz

Is it odd the two subs are the two most suss slots right now?
STOP
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:19 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 404, Dannflor wrote:
In post 381, Trekkie99 wrote:I think he's town
In post 398, Trekkie99 wrote:Gamma Emerald is most likely to flip scum.
Like, I know I'm pressuring him to choose someone as scum, but these two sentences directly contradict each other. It implies he thinks everyone in this game is town. I still like Trekkie best as scum today.
I like this.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:25 am

Post by podoboq »

ofrhz looks great. I'm gonna put three of his consecutive posts behind a spoiler here, because it's just a lot of space to take up.

Spoiler: ofrhz
In post 422, ofrhz wrote:
In post 239, LolWagons wrote:I think Trekkie is probably town for going after someone most people thought was town but Podo hopping off his read of me quickly is a bit disconcerting.
Did you think trekkie's read on you was valid?

--
In post 258, mbaki wrote:
In post 214, podoboq wrote:I can't tell if mbaki's push on GE is scummy or not, but it's garbage either way. The fact that he came to the same conclusion, "I don't believe Gamma Emerald read the game and came to the conclusion his current nitpick is how he's going to find scum," but his next step was "therefore he's scum," doesn't make sense to me when that reads as extremely towny to me. Either mbaki is mistaking bad play for scummy play, or mbaki is just trying to justify his scumread without any real supporting evidence.
Except I'm
not voting Gamma Emerald
?
You don't have to vote someone to push or scumread them. I'm not sure what this was trying to prove

--

I think pod is town. I'd be fairly surprised if came from scum
In post 423, ofrhz wrote:
In post 352, LolWagons wrote:
I don’t really like how Mewtaph comes in and just asks Trekkie to explain after Dann is clearly already pressuring him.

Still have too many townreads but whatever. I’m fairly confident I was right the first time.

Still don’t know if Trekkie pushes me as scum but he isn’t responding well to Dans pressure.

Podo/Dann/Sheep still town. Be interesting to see if Bri’s replacement towns it up.
I like this post

--
In post 361, Mewtaph wrote:I don't really like doing lists in general, but here's where I'm at currently...

-- Town --
{Dannflor, LolWagons, mbaki}
{Gamma, Trekkie}
{podopoq, ofrhz, Sheepsaysmeep}
-- Mafia --
Why are lolwagons and mbaki town?

Why is pod scum?
In post 424, ofrhz wrote:
In post 397, mbaki wrote:
In post 391, ofrhz wrote:
In post 166, mbaki wrote:
In post 164, podoboq wrote:Would scum openly misrep something so easy to just go back and check? Like, there's no way scum Gamma is intentionally misrepping this, knowing it takes 10 seconds to find out that it's not accurate. Using this as justification that Gamme is scum rather than he just mixed things up seems like a leap.
So do you think Gamma Emerald is posting good, townie thoughts?
Hmm, I don’t think pod said gamma was posting good, townie thoughts anywhere?
I am not Dannflor and my gripe with Gamma Emerald is that his full iso is nothing, calling someone else out who's doing nothing, even though that someone did something, finding a weird way to push them on something outright false, said thing gets proven false, and Gamma doubles down and says that's even scummier!

This is not a townie thought process.
And now, one person has explicitly agreed with me and another has called Gamma Emerald's posting scumposting, but Gamma's vote remains despite it being disapproved by multiple people.
This is after Gamma chose only to comment on the not relevant thing in the first place. He still has not answered why he questioned myself over Xtoxm either even though
Xtoxm is the one who started the "scummy" tangent
The bolded is a fallacy and kind of appeals to the majority, e.g. “Other people think this as well, so why don’t you?”
your quoted example is a valid question. going against the status quo requires expansion.
I read the bolded as providing supporting evidence that Gamma's thought process was not townie

In these three posts, ofrhz is a) Asking people to explain their thoughts on players, b) Providing his own thoughts on players, and c) Disagreeing with other players.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:33 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 429, Dannflor wrote:Also, good to note that basically the only wagon/player that scum!Trekkie could have reasonably pushed or jumped on when he came in was Mewtaph. He chose to townread him. That + the weird pressure Mewtaph threw towards Trekkie a page or so back makes it worth looking there if Trekkie flips red.
This is an interesting thought. It's sandwiched in the middle of a lot other content, and Mewtaph is pretty firmly town right now. This is almost like an afterthought, so why I include it?

As a reminder for himself, and for other players. A reminder that doesn't matter if Trekkie flips green. If Dannflor was scum (and Trekkie was town), he'd have no reason to make this post. It's not shifting anyone's opinions on anybody, it's not convincing anyone of his scumread on Trekkie, it's just not doing anything, except acting as a reminder for the future, in the case that Trekkie flips red.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:35 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 431, Dannflor wrote:
In post 361, Mewtaph wrote:{Dannflor, LolWagons, mbaki}
{Gamma, Trekkie}
{podopoq, ofrhz, Sheepsaysmeep}
Ok last post but the subtle mixed/middling read on Trekkie is another point towards the Mew/Trekkie scum team theory if Trekkie flips red.
OK, well this muddies that a little bit. Didn't know there was going to be a sudden push on Mewtaph, and kind of thought this was just filler. Maybe I should have kept reading.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:40 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 437, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 423, ofrhz wrote:Why is pod scum?
(Is it obvious I really want him to answer my question?)
What question?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:50 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 438, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 402, mbaki wrote:VOTE: Ofhrz

Is it odd the two subs are the two most suss slots right now?
I am considering pushing a lynch there and maybe even think it is the highest % chance of hitting scum today (especially the replacement of your specific choice)... but I don't think that it's a particularly engaging path to follow for most people, and sadly that's possibly the biggest reason I have to hold my vote there. As such I find it unlikely that everyone would even follow suit to a wagon of this nature's completion. Especially for D1 (and almost every day before lylo tbh), towns tend to get bored and mess things up because a wagon is not "stimulating" enough for them and that is more important to them sometimes rather than actually completing their win condition to their best ability, which "unfortunately" includes consideration of "boring" wagons. Making a wagon of this reasoning I would say fails 99% of the time if made at the beginning of a several week deadline because people simply get too bored or get distracted by something stupid along the way.

For example, bristep was scumming up the thread 24/7, dodged the thread whenever she needed to, and had empty thoughts while she promised the anticipation of depth (specifically first page, "I could never put my thoughts out of the thread into words!"... and then proceeds to show almost no reference to having thoughts outside of thread in future posts, and making bad empty posts after it). ofrhz is a very good lynch for that reason (bristep said they had thoughts or depth but never actually brought it) but you can't really expect to get popular points for pushing somewhere like that. I have a lot of dedicated detractors already looking to spring at me for any vote hop for being potentially "opportunistic" or "clunky" or some other bullshit so I plan on dealing with them first before shifting my vote around, which at times is at an extremely speedy rate (scum love pointing at it as being "scum indicative").

Also, you said you mostly skim through my posts, so if you read through this one at least, congrats.
This reads like legitimately frustrated member of town, or possibly pegged scum, furious that town guessed their scum team perfectly early.

I think frustrated town is significantly more likely, just because I think finding the scum team is harder than that.

While I'm on this post, though. Hey Mewtaph, this post sucks. bristep's posts were garbage, yeah, but he also replaced out, probably because he was too lazy to play the game. ofrhz is playing the game. Using a lazy lurker who never played the game as justification to vote a slot that's actually playing the game and towning it up is horrible play. You didn't have anything to say about ofrhz himself, and only complained about the previous player's absence and AtE out your ass. Nice tantrum. Play better.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:52 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 439, Trekkie99 wrote:LolWagons has stated he thinks that if I flip scum then Mew must be scum as well. If lolwagons is scum, he knows I'll flip town thereby making his claim that Mew must be scum as well seem less likely.

If lolwagons is scum, then my next thought is that mew could be his scum mate, and lolwagons has been going after mew this whole game using weak suspicions to distance himself from his teammate without risking accidentally getting his scum mate lynched.

Along comes me saying mew is town and lolwagons is scum. Seeing later on there's a chance I could be lynched, lolwagons says this.
My thought is that if Trekkie is scum, then he went after me because I was on to someone. Obviously the most likely candidate would be Mew, but I don’t want to frame my whole reference around Mew-scum. I just don’t see scum-Trekkie taking on the task of pushing my slot unless there was something fairly large to be gained from it.
In lolwagons ideal situation, I get lynched, and then the next day lolwagons says something in the vain of
"whoops! guess mew must be town as well"
and gets away with it.

Hmmmmm...
It's very cute that this is posted after Dannflor independently came to the same conclusion.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:54 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 443, LolWagons wrote:Trekkie’s suggestions that Mew and I might be scum together while not voting either of us even though one has a wagon on them is also pretty telling.
nice
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:56 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 456, LolWagons wrote:
In post 455, Trekkie99 wrote:Well I won't say my claim isn't far fetched, but I like it so I'm sticking with it.

VOTE: lolwagons
So if I understand correctly, you think Mew and I are scum together. Mew has 1-2 votes (replacements are making it hard to count these votes) on him and you’re at L-1. Instead of going onto his wagon you go onto mine, which as far as I can tell, is empty. You don’t directly engage with Mew but you engage with me.

Am I on the right track here?
Jesus, go for the throat. I should have made popcorn for this.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:00 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 450, Mewtaph wrote:Pre-flip associations have just hit the thread by storm. Heavy weather ahead.
Neither of the stellar LolWagons posts I'm quoting are pre-flip association. He's calling out scumplay from Trekkie.

This right here is where I'd put a vote for Trekkie, but I'm gonna finish catching up first. Thanks for playing so damn well while I was gone, town. I'm blown away. You made this game easy for me. I should replace in more often.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:05 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 470, sheepsaysmeep wrote:honestly i want to say from the last page that trekkie is newtown lynchbait

with the emergence of a wagon on him he doesnt really seem to care how he's being read despite this or threatened at all by the pressure

like at all
In post 471, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 465, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 464, mbaki wrote:Why should I not hammer you?
That's not a question that's a threat. :lol:
this is not how i expect a newer wolf to respond to the threat of being d1 lynch at all
I don't see a newbie town responding to mbaki's 464 that way either. So my only conclusion is he isn't that new.

But noted. This is an interesting thought. Sometimes it's hard to remember that players can just be bad. The problem is that Trekkie's posts don't look like sloppy, bad play that's truly coming from town. They look like transparent scum.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:11 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 503, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
Sheep me. :wink:
In post 518, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: sheep
Haha, what a fucking ugly look.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:12 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 693, Trekkie99 wrote:
It's very cute that this is posted after Dannflor independently came to the same conclusion.
When was that?
Learn how to do quote tags, please.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:15 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 546, Dannflor wrote:mbaki is town. There are things this slot has done that scum never ever does. I can quote specific examples later.
Don't know if this has happened yet, but I'd like to see it at some point. mbaki is not a priority for me right now, but it's definitely a slot I've had a hard time with.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:15 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 696, LolWagons wrote:#LynchTrekkie
Is Trekkie at L-1?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:15 am

Post by podoboq »

pagetop?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:17 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 554, Mewtaph wrote:@sheep: you are scum, sorry. scum case doesn't come because it's so obvious 4 votes aren't coming with me. + detractors in you, LolWagons and more xxx
Gross
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:18 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 701, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 699, podoboq wrote:
In post 696, LolWagons wrote:#LynchTrekkie
Is Trekkie at L-1?
No I'm only at L-2
Merry Christmas, then.

VOTE: Trekkie
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:25 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 705, Trekkie99 wrote:Also I don't remember dannflor saying the same thing I did before me.
I'm still catching up. Quote the content you're asking about appropriately, so that other players are able to follow it, and I'll put the same work in to cite my sources. You could also just look them up yourself. It's pretty damn easy to do. At least it is when people are actually quoting posts without deleting the link to the post and the post number and the person who said it.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:29 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 620, Dannflor wrote:
In post 615, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i dont disagree that dann is a great protect

but dont fucking direct prs in thread

it's antitown
Why?
Remind me to answer this later. The short answer is a ton of reasons.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:34 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 627, mbaki wrote:
In post 625, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pr talk like that is a form of rolefishing
Role fishing literally means looking for role information. That does not entice people to claim in any way, shape, or form.
Listen, I can buy that this wasn't your intent, but when you bring up a PR in a game, you are beetlejuicing. The way people respond to that gives scum something to read. While we are reading the thread and trying to find the scum, scum are reading the thread and trying to find PRs. Bringing up PRs gives them something to read, not just based on how you talked about it but based on town's response to you.

You might not have been rolefishing intentionally, but your actions lead to rolefishing. Be more careful with how you post when discussing PRs, especially on day one.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:37 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 630, Dannflor wrote:I don't see what mbaki did as role fishing nor do I think suggesting a course of action really affects the game negatively for town beyond maybe some WIFOM arguments.
You need to see a scum day chat at some point. There's usually at least one person sweeping for crumbs and using setup-spec to solve the PRs, and where they are. Discussing PRs in any context enables them. Sometimes that's worth it, but usually it's just unnecessary.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:43 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 661, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 592, mbaki wrote:
In post 543, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sheep/dann/lolwagons

this is a towncore

i have other strong townreads but nowhere near this strong
You are not in the town core. Dann and lolwagons are the town core. Also, any doctor type role should be on Dann tonight probably.
Where the fuck is pod btw
I'm right here, honey :3
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:45 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 670, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 664, mbaki wrote:
In post 660, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 657, mbaki wrote:Meta is likely the best overall tool, but I don't think meta is usable when Trekkie has no completed town games. His play here is a step up from his first game ever... doesn't that apply to almost everyone?
I'm new to mafia here. I've played on Eurobricks. It's a um...Lego forum. :nerd:
Lego was pretty dope when I was younger, no hate.

It looks like you've given up on this game which is scum indicative, and unfortunate regardless of your alignment.
I tend to give up when I'm scum or town if I'm about to be lynched. If I was a town pr I would put up a fight.
Welp, I guess I'll read this as a VT claim. Whoever wants to hammer can do it whenever now that the slot has claimed.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:49 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 713, mbaki wrote:Good scum play does not essentiate role hunting, and I would argue doing any public rolefishing you would not do as town is very poor scum play and one of the easiest ways to get caught.
To clarify, I don't think your post about leashing Doc was intentional rolefishing, and I definitely don't think it was good scum play. I believe you're town. I also believe Dannflor is town. I just wanted to provide my thoughts on why it wasn't good town play either. But you're right that the discussion shouldn't progress any further now.

@podoboq, once the game ends:
Talk about role leashing/fishing.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:53 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 713, mbaki wrote:Podo, I would love to hear an expansion of your Ofhrz read. Asking generic questions and responding to not important things is a good newb scum way to look involved.
I assumed it would continue, but it didn't, probably because of the holidays. I was very happy with his slot until the content dropped off, but I'm not comfortable with him anymore.

The thought behind why those posts are good is that he's making himself vulnerable. He's stating opinions on players, which can be contradicted later. He's engaging with players, which if he's scum can be used to associate him with other players. He's disagreeing with other players, which means he's not just trying to be agreeable. Sure, all of things can be done as scum, but anything can be. If it's scum play, it's good scum play, and keeping it up over the course of the game without slipping or otherwise revealing yourself is extremely difficult. It's hard to appear transparent when you're really being opaque.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:57 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 713, mbaki wrote:Also, your read on Sheep.
Somebody else in thread said sheep's posting feels very stream-of-consciousness. I agree with that sentiment. His posts read as genuine to me. I don't like a lot of his posts, but I think they're coming from town. Not a high town read, but it's up there. I'm not voting sheep today.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:43 am

Post by podoboq »

Spoiler:
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:57 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 739, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 718, Mewtaph wrote:Your most recent chain of posts call almost every other viable wagon town, so then who do you think is scum outside of Trekkie? Or does it just suddenly stop over an empty abyss after a single name then after that everyone else can get a free town read?
Hey podo. You should actually answer this.
Wasn't paying attention.

Right now, I buy that you and Trekkie are the scum team.

I'm in on LolWagons and Dannflor as definite town.

Of the remaining players, right now most scum to most town is probably orfhz > Gamma > sheep > mbaki.

But again, I think they're all town.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:42 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 743, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 736, podoboq wrote:
Spoiler:
:lol: Are you aware what happens next in that scene?
They kiss? Or is that just my fan fiction? I get them confused.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:10 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 748, Thespio wrote:Last night
Dannflor
was found dead.
They were a...
Town Traffic Analyst
Well that's fun.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:10 am

Post by podoboq »

Feels too easy, but yeah I'm here too.

L-2.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:22 am

Post by podoboq »

If anyone hammers Mewtaph without first letting them claim, I'll be very mad at them.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:31 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 760, sheepsaysmeep wrote:lol if they get saved from lynch by a claim
It'll take something good.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:06 am

Post by podoboq »

VOTE: sheep

OK, this is fun too.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:12 am

Post by podoboq »

L-1. Don't be an asshole.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:13 am

Post by podoboq »

If anyone hammers
Mewtaph
sheep without first letting them claim, I'll be very mad at them.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:48 am

Post by podoboq »

I'm just gonna go ahead and unvote.

UNVOTE:

I want a claim from Mewtaph first, then sheep.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 781, LolWagons wrote:UNVOTE:

I didn’t see the claim sorry

I was fucking around trying to draw the NK

Continue
What night kill?

We’re winning this today.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by podoboq »

I mean, I wanted Mewtaph's claim first, but OK
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 791, sheepsaysmeep wrote:podo looks kinda bad with how much his activity dropped throughout the day
Not that this matters, because we won anyway, but for what it's worth, Christmas happened. I work 9:00am to 6:00pm, and come 9:00am December 26th, I came back with over 30 posts.

I also came back super anti-Trekkie and anti-Mewtaph.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 795, LolWagons wrote:A roleblocker and a strongman seems strong.

We should probably just mass claim at this point.

Trekkie-Mafia RB
Sheep-2 Shot Doc
Dannflor-Traffic Analyst
Ofhrz-Tracker???
Lolwagons-VT
Gamma-
Mew-
Mbaki-
Podo-
VT
This is fair.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:42 am

Post by podoboq »

VOTE: sheep
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:08 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 818, mbaki wrote:Is that hammer, then?
Yeah
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #118) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 824, Thespio wrote:Sorry for the delay, wife was rushed to the hospital
Oh no! I hope everything's alright!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”