Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1647, mbaki wrote:Dann is town Nero.
maybe, idk. He has one scum read and its not Vork. He is essentially defending Vork and singular scum hunting and I could see both coming from scum. Still feel like his lack of interaction with my slot is odd.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1645, Nero Cain wrote:I'd argue that I've prob had the most impact on this game

I'm townier than EVERYONE!
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your mocking rage doesn't make my statement false though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

can we briefly discuss bef-scum motivation on killing rb? was it just a random bad luck hit?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure what was his motivation?

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

vs say nc, oka, or mbaki
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

not sure - that's why i want to discuss this. if bef's goal was to hit people who are town read, he would go you or oka, who are doing more stuff. if he wanted to relieve pressure off himself, suka mbaki are better directions.

don't know why scum-bef targets rb
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1650, Nero Cain wrote:
maybe, idk. He has one scum read and its not Vork. He is essentially defending Vork and singular scum hunting and I could see both coming from scum. Still feel like his lack of interaction with my slot is odd.
Your presence is consistent, but it's pretty lowkey. Like, you're always here, but you're not getting into arguments with people. I don't find it weird he hasn't talked to you, especially because I think you're town and if he came to the same conclusion there isn't much to talk about. We just completed a game together too where his meta was discussed if you want to read, it's my only other game on this alt on site.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I killed him b/c he was town reading me. Yep. :igmeou:

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1656, DrDolittle wrote:not sure - that's why i want to discuss this. if bef's goal was to hit people who are town read, he would go you or oka, who are doing more stuff. if he wanted to relieve pressure off himself, suka mbaki are better directions.

don't know why scum-bef targets rb
rb was scumreading him and was the most widely townread player. That's plenty reason, considering we don't know who the hypothetical third was.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1658, Nero Cain wrote:I killed him b/c he was town reading me. Yep. :igmeou:
?? is that to me
If so I'm talking about BEF would find you a better kill target rather than you killing rb
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1659, mbaki wrote:rb was scumreading him and was the most widely townread player. That's plenty reason, considering we don't know who the hypothetical third was.
but this line of thought works EXACTLY the same for vork, but stronger.

like im trying to think... is there anything that applies to BEF re: rb that is more incriminating than Vork re: rb
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 680, rb wrote:all my townreads scumread my other townreads
What if RBs townreads were actually town and his scumreads were actually scum?

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1661, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1659, mbaki wrote:rb was scumreading him and was the most widely townread player. That's plenty reason, considering we don't know who the hypothetical third was.
but this line of thought works EXACTLY the same for vork, but stronger.

like im trying to think... is there anything that applies to BEF re: rb that is more incriminating than Vork re: rb
I'm voting Vork and so is Nero, so you're arguing against deaf ears here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I have any interest in voting BEF. Not in love with Dann's ISO of him and the whole "BEF killed RB b/c he was scumreading him!" applies to other slots as well. The only part that kinda gets me is the "but RB never voted BEF." but eh...

I'd flip

vork
KMD
varsoon
suka

before him.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Dannflor »

rb scum read BEF but never voted him as he did Vork and DDL. It's possible BEF thought that pressure would turn to him D2 and wanted to preempt that.

@Nero, I came in to talk about the most pressing matter at the time, which was Vork at L-1, and since then I've kinda been caught up in that. Also, your slot just didn't really grab my attention? Like, I think you're vaguely towny from skimming the game but:
In post 1645, Nero Cain wrote: "Oh but Nero is townier than BEF." I'm townier than
EVERYONE
!
I don't really agree. I haven't read your posts super in depth but there was nothing that screamed town at me just reading the game. I think it's quite unlikely your scum especially if my initial though of town!vork and scum!BEF is correct, as I think the 2nd scum is likely off the Vork wagon and trying to start pressure on someone else so scum has somewhere to go after the Vork lynch. However, I'm not getting any overt town vibes from you.

That said, I haven't given you a full ISO, so I'll definitely do that before the deadline given we have more than enough time. Also, I think I've said all I can say about Vork/BEF at this point.

Nero, if Vork flips town, do you not agree BEF is likely scum? His hop from mbaki to Vork is the thing that makes that association stick for me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1665, Dannflor wrote:Nero, if Vork flips town, do you not agree BEF is likely scum?
not really, no.

Who else is scum besides BEF?

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1623, mbaki wrote:I think I'm going to say Creature is town, too.

Nero, thoughts?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh. His content is still poor but eh a "creature is inflating his post count" can I just be bad town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why didn't you do this for me? Like, apparently Dann town reads everyone but BEF, though he has a light town read on me. Kinda hedgey though.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Don't know yet.

I have Creature/mbaki/OkaPoka as town. You and DDL as vaguely/leaning town. And then BEF and Vorkuta as the scum reads with only one of them being scum. I think BEF is a bit more likely but it Vorkuta could really go either way.

I don't have a firm enough grip on anyone else yet to say, but hopefully I'll have enough time before the deadline to ISO more players and get a better handle on them. Right now I would say if my scum!BEF is correct, Varsoon or Kmd makes the most sense as the second scum, though that's not based off their posting directly as I haven't looked at them yet.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, who is scum if Vork flips scum?

mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 1669, Nero Cain wrote:
Why didn't you do this for me? Like, apparently Dann town reads everyone but BEF, though he has a light town read on me. Kinda hedgey though.
Do what for you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tell Dann that I'm town.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

First thing tomorrow I'll try to sort the rest of the players I haven't looked at yet, including a more in depth look at NC.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”