Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (isolation #200) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3270, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3262, Kokichi Oma wrote:yeah i was prob lynching penguin. I was considering shooting penguin but didn't, that was my big mistake.
We expected you to shoot me.
i knew that if i shot wrong we lost, so i thought getting more interactions would help and i'd just shoot the next day
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (isolation #201) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3271, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3246, Chara wrote:
In post 3243, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3237, Chara wrote:ugh. i'm sorry. should i have fought longer? maybe actually voting Varsoon would have helped. i dropped the ball so many times here. gladiate Penguin, gladiate Varsoon when i said i would. i'm so damn wishy washy.
Chara we did have day talk and we had just coordinated the hammer anyway

Scum pt can be released
even without you and Penguin ready to drop the hammer, Nancy wouldn't have even been able to vote Gamma if i'd gladiated Varsoon when i thought about doing so. or Penguin.
at least choosing to vote Gamma when i did didn't affect the outcome, but i still fucked up.
Yeah, I would have voted Varsoon over you, since you were my strongest townread after Kokichi at that point. So, lesson learned, Maria can’t be trusted to read Dunn correctly.
in retrospect, dunn not dying after i claimed merlin day 1 was suspect after i fake softed him first post.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #202) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3274, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3268, Kokichi Oma wrote:Dva was a meta read which was wrong and because Maria said she was shooting her so i had to keep up the act. (and like i said i didnt really expect her to die anyway lol) and Auro i had a sr on day 1 which was wrong.
Only correct Maria read in this game, was NK15.

She had Penguin as locktown, merely for posting . . . anything.
if you look at dead thread, most people's reads were wrong. They were saying UT, Chara or you scum for sure. She did well with the roleswap tho
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (isolation #203) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3248, FakeGod wrote:
In post 3240, Chara wrote:i'd have liked to read it anyway, FakeGod. i hate everything about what i did this game.
You probably did best out of town. My criticisms were mostly aimed at Kokichi.
I'm fine with you saying them btw lol. What could I have done better? As I told you in PMs I couldn't believe I was actually arthur. I think I did well with the roleswaps, obviously my reads were bad but most of towns were.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #204) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1475, Kokichi Oma wrote:nah he was pretty towny imo.

VOTE: Varsoon
im upset i totally forgot about this lol. but the random gladiating threw me off in day 2 and 3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”