DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #200) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:34 am

Post by DVa »

In post 2210, Dunnstral wrote:So people were fake claiming to protect her, but she also has the sword and is confirmed town, from your point of view

What are you even arguing, you brought up the fake claim thing like it was a reason to lynch her
Because it is.

Dunn.

Keep up.

Scenario 1: She has the sword. OK, too bad she didn't claim earlier, but Fire is town, so mislynching her let's someone else get the sword tonight. Our goal as town is to confirm as many people as possible and to form a strong townblock. Mislynching town only for another town to suicide with the sword is giving scum MULTIPLE free kills. Mislynching fire + Maria suicide + scum nightkill = 3 dead town; mislynching Maria + scum nightkill =2 dead town.

Scenario 2: She does not have the sword. She forced a counter-claim, and you and Kokichi both tried to hard defend her based on a fakeclaim. In this scenario, she is scum and should be lynched; if she is town, she should have grabbed the sword last night.

Now, we could go back to no lynch, or we could lynch Maria, but lynching Fire is awful play here if people are townreading him.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #201) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:50 am

Post by DVa »

Maria, you're getting frustrated because you want to lynch Fire for completely shitty reasons and I am calling you out on it. Does that make me scum? Or are you angry because your reasons for wanting to lynch Fire are not as pro-town as you want to believe?

You haven't scum-cased Fire at all, you are in a weird situation but you're not thinking objectively about that situation. If you have the sword, then openly advocating to mislynch town just because they make decisions *based on you and Dunn manipulating them* is extremely anti-town and in that case, given your "I won't use the sword until I mislynch even MORE town" attitude, then yeah, you should be lynched, because you are having a bad game and are acting like a liability. If you and Dunn want to fuck with the town and play 4D chess then we have to eliminate one of the two of you so we can the sword to someone who won't turn this thread into an unreadable mess.

You're also using a bunch of AtE to drive your shit wagon on Fire and think that town "won't no lynch" so you default to scum reading me when my position is that *if we are not no lynching, then you should be the lynch* WHICH IS THE TRUTH. NO ONE has refuted my point on this that one mislynch and the sword being used tonight is better than a pure mislynch with the owner of the sword totally outed.

Vote no lynch or self-vote. Unless you're scumreading Fire, you should do one of those two things. Pushing a lynch on someone that bought into you and Dunn manipulating them *to think you were scum* is awful.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #202) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:51 am

Post by DVa »

In post 2227, Gamma Emerald wrote:But no one is saying Fire is Arthur
Who cares, no one is saying Maria is Arthur
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #203) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 2245, MariaR wrote:What is your logic for lynching me here.
I can't believe you're asking this because I think it couldn't be more obvious I want a no lynch.

I'm voting you because you refuse to commit to a no lynch, which I think you, as town, should do. If you have Excalibur you should stop playing like scum.

If scum want to present Fire as the low hanging fruit that they can safely mislynch here then I want to make it clear that the mechanically optimal lynch is NOT in fact fire, it is you. If scum are going to mislynch Fire here I want them to work for it.

But what we should actually do here is no lynch because FireVMaria couldn't be more obvious TvT. I would much sooner believe I'm wrong on you and that Elsa or someone actually has the sword and you really did fakeclaim, but I doubt it.

If we're lynching in a TvT where one has the sword, we should lynch the person with the sword. That way we avoid the mislynch on the other person, get to have someone else claim the sword, which either makes the sword owner unknown to scum or confirms Merlin tomorrow.

If we're lynching where someone has fakeclaimed having the sword, we should lynch the person fakeclaiming having the sword.

So, if I'm right, we should no lynch. If I'm wrong, we should lynch you.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #204) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by DVa »

VOTE: No Lynch
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (isolation #205) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by DVa »

Yes, Arthur won! Great job Dunnstral!
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #206) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by DVa »

wow not every day you see a fakegod reactiongif

well done elsa
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (isolation #207) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by DVa »

The takeaway from this is that whenever someone disagrees with my plan they're scum.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #208) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 3298, Auro wrote:Mafia didn't, the real Arthur did AFAIR.
Moral: Don't fakeclaim
Someone did not read the scum pt
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (isolation #209) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by DVa »

Gamma was obvtown because we were not dancing obviously

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”