Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. “ungated”? @the worst

I also wonder why town had 2 normal priority on 1 one low one (Xtoxm) but not a single jailkeep.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by the worst »

ungated = no restrictions

i'm nonconsec
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by the worst »

i probably shouldn't have reminded everyone of that u_u
--
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4843, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He said if a witch exists, it’s 3P redirector and Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have been.
In post 4467, Nauci wrote:Yesterday ended before I could relay my answers from Krazy >:C

I was told that the version of witch he is using doesn't necessarily learn what my night action is when redirecting me, and might not learn what the result of my action is either

Buuuuuut

That it could potentially ignore restrictions

So it is possible that they directed creature onto Irrelephant, not knowing what creature even did, just trying to get him shot by the pgo, and got incredibly lucky that creature was a vig
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by the worst »

eh i doubt it's a detail wolves miss here
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4853, Nauci wrote:
In post 4843, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He said if a witch exists, it’s 3P redirector and Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have been.
In post 4467, Nauci wrote:Yesterday ended before I could relay my answers from Krazy >:C

I was told that the version of witch he is using doesn't necessarily learn what my night action is when redirecting me, and might not learn what the result of my action is either

Buuuuuut

That it could potentially ignore restrictions

So it is possible that they directed creature onto Irrelephant, not knowing what creature even did, just trying to get him shot by the pgo, and got incredibly lucky that creature was a vig

Oh well that could possibly explain that extra kill then. I’ve never played with any kind of a witch mechanic before. Anyway, it looks like you were right then and tw was probably roleblocked and had he actually targetted a PR, he would likely have realized it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4843, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4841, Nauci wrote:
In post 4835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also, we are the only ones claiming witched on N1, so maybe you are the only one who got a PM about it.
Or maybe someone dead (like Creature) was the one witched
No, you don’t understand what Krazy said about the witch. He said if a witch exists, it’s 3P redirector and Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have been.

I don’t really see the point of debating this further. Fact: we roleblocked tw on N1. Als fact: our rileblock failed for some reason, most probably redirect/witch.

You claimed that your role is informed about the witch, so maybe that’s why you and not me, got a role PM.

So witched makes the most logical explanation. We didn’t lie and I don’t believe tw did either.
Okay maybe if I use really big font, the 8th time I repeat this will actually be read.

Roleblocking does not result in an alert about whether you succeed or fail. You have no idea if your roleblock succeeded or failed.

The Worst has no idea if his roleblock succeeded or failed, because he is also not told this. Kokichi's role meant he had no night actions that could have been blocked, so it's impossible for The Worst to know if his roleblock succeeded or failed. Therefore, it's impossible for you to know if your roleblock succeeded or failed.

I was not informed about the witch because of my role. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT THE WITCH BECAUSE THE ROLE OF THE WITCH INFORMS ITS TARGETS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WITCHED. IF YOU WERE WITCHED, YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING YOU WERE WITCHED. I have been sent 2 messages that I was witched, for Night 2 and Night 3, on Day 3 and Day 4. YOU WERE NOT WITCHED ON NIGHT 1, OR YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED A PM FROM KRAZY THAT IT HAD HAPPENED.

Krazy told me that the witch could potentially bypass restrictions like even/odd night, so that the Witch could potentially have controlled Creature to shoot at Irrelephant.

Because no one else has claimed that they were witched, I will assume that a now-dead player was witched, and one who most likely never got a chance to tell the game about it, so it was likely Creature.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4854, the worst wrote:eh i doubt it's a detail wolves miss here
I guess had I actually been paying attention, I might have thought more about why no N2 roleblock but I just didn’t.

Maybe because we’re Sarah freaking Kerrigan, we have none.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4850, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:P.edit. “ungated”? @the worst

I also wonder why town had 2 normal priority on 1 one low one (Xtoxm) but not a single jailkeep.
Xtoxm's was a jailkeeper--his abductions prevent anything else from happening to the target
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4856, Nauci wrote:
In post 4843, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4841, Nauci wrote:
In post 4835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also, we are the only ones claiming witched on N1, so maybe you are the only one who got a PM about it.
Or maybe someone dead (like Creature) was the one witched
No, you don’t understand what Krazy said about the witch. He said if a witch exists, it’s 3P redirector and Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have been.

I don’t really see the point of debating this further. Fact: we roleblocked tw on N1. Als fact: our rileblock failed for some reason, most probably redirect/witch.

You claimed that your role is informed about the witch, so maybe that’s why you and not me, got a role PM.

So witched makes the most logical explanation. We didn’t lie and I don’t believe tw did either.
Okay maybe if I use really big font, the 8th time I repeat this will actually be read.

Roleblocking does not result in an alert about whether you succeed or fail. You have no idea if your roleblock succeeded or failed.

The Worst has no idea if his roleblock succeeded or failed, because he is also not told this. Kokichi's role meant he had no night actions that could have been blocked, so it's impossible for The Worst to know if his roleblock succeeded or failed. Therefore, it's impossible for you to know if your roleblock succeeded or failed.

I was not informed about the witch because of my role. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT THE WITCH BECAUSE THE ROLE OF THE WITCH INFORMS ITS TARGETS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WITCHED. IF YOU WERE WITCHED, YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING YOU WERE WITCHED. I have been sent 2 messages that I was witched, for Night 2 and Night 3, on Day 3 and Day 4. YOU WERE NOT WITCHED ON NIGHT 1, OR YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED A PM FROM KRAZY THAT IT HAD HAPPENED.

Krazy told me that the witch could potentially bypass restrictions like even/odd night, so that the Witch could potentially have controlled Creature to shoot at Irrelephant.

Because no one else has claimed that they were witched, I will assume that a now-dead player was witched, and one who most likely never got a chance to tell the game about it, so it was likely Creature.

Yeah, okay, I get it now. I posted that before I understood it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by the worst »

wait wtf there's a witch?
--
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Nauci »

Look I'm sorry for losing my temper a dozen times this game but there are so many things that I'm pretty sure I've literally clarified and restated and attempted to correct at least 8 times that I'm losing my fucking shit
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Nauci »

Keyser hasn't post except to lynch Kokichi in like well over a week, I'm pretty sure

And somehow his reward is winning
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: Keyser Söze
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4858, Nauci wrote:
In post 4850, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:P.edit. “ungated”? @the worst

Xtoxm's was a jailkeeper--his abductions prevent anything else from happening to the target
Well, if our N1 tw roleblock didn’t fail, do you think then that Xtoxm must have jailkept you? Seems likely then, since I understand now, that our roleblock probably didn’t fail and therefore, we weren’t witched.

So, I’m assuming then that being witched was the most likely cause of Creature and Irrelephant11 dying.

But then who shot Xtoxm, since Zergs don’t use bullets and why no other scumkill on N1?

@Krazy, is there a limit to the number of NKs per night?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4861, Nauci wrote:Look I'm sorry for losing my temper a dozen times this game but there are so many things that I'm pretty sure I've literally clarified and restated and attempted to correct at least 8 times that I'm losing my fucking shit
It’s okay, we all were stressed. I’m a bit sad but less stressed now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4860, the worst wrote:wait wtf there's a witch?
Nauci can explain that to you. Krazy said witch would be like 3P redirector, hence all the confusion.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Nauci »

I have absolutely no idea why xtoxm died to a bullet

and at this point I'm at a complete loss for setup speculation

but I do know that as a scum gunsmith, keyser would have been able to figure out that me, mew, creature, and irrelephant (if he had expended both of his PGO shots) had a gun and therefore was a town pr of some sort

and that the witch was likely trying to kill creature (for whatever reason?) night 1 by running him into the claimed PGO, but got lucky that creature was a vigilante who then successfully killed irrelephant
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4867, Nauci wrote:I have absolutely no idea why xtoxm died to a bullet

and at this point I'm at a complete loss for setup speculation

but I do know that as a scum gunsmith, keyser would have been able to figure out that me, mew, creature, and irrelephant (if he had expended both of his PGO shots) had a gun and therefore was a town pr of some sort

and that the witch was likely trying to kill creature (for whatever reason?) night 1 by running him into the claimed PGO, but got lucky that creature was a vigilante who then successfully killed irrelephant
I don’t mind voting there but I don’t know why Key is a better lynch than Mitilos who has been proven to be a liar.

I’m fine with voting either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Nauci »

I don't even understand mitillos's motivation to lie that badly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4869, Nauci wrote:I don't even understand mitillos's motivation to lie that badly
I dunno, do you think scum might have a role cop?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by Nauci »

Idk how I feel about Varsoon having been mostly inactive today (after not even having the chance to post yesterday)

at this point I'm just going to keep my vote on keyser and see what happens because idk how to convince 3 scum and a witch to vote scum even if all of town voted correctly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4871, Nauci wrote:Idk how I feel about Varsoon having been mostly inactive today (after not even having the chance to post yesterday)

at this point I'm just going to keep my vote on keyser and see what happens because idk how to convince 3 scum and a witch to vote scum even if all of town voted correctly
Wow, you’re right, normally at this point, town would have already lost.

Well then, maybe our best play then is the witch, since scum aren’t going to play against their wincon and self-vote.

So maybe our best hope is figuring out the witch and hoping scum sees it in their interest as well, to lynch them. \_0_/

If not, and we have no town vig, we are screwed if we need a maj vote here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm gonna have to be bleak again
--
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by Shoshin »

This game is actually quite winnable. Please don't give up hope. There's multiple paths to victory that you all aren't thinking about.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”