BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2400  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Day 1 Vote Count
The time is based off of California time, or -8:00, month first, then day.

Emperor flippyNips [4]: - Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48] ------ [LYNCH]
The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]
Theta Alpine[3]: - Almost Chara [12/27, 14:50], Elsa Jay [12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan) [2]: - davesaz [12/18, 08:56], Thanos [12/22, 12:53]
Xtoxm [2]: - Mcqueen [12/28, 16:08], Something_Smart [12/28, 16:09]
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa) [2]: - Ultimate Liars [12/15, 22:02], BrightEyedFish [12/28, 00:23]
Ramcius [2]: - Gamma Emerald [12/19, 12:37], Nero Cain [12/27, 14:52]
Profii [1]: - RCEnigma [12/20, 17:19],
BrightEyedFish [1]: - Nev and max [12/16, 16:58]
RCEnigma [1]: - Theta Alpine [12/18, 07:59]
Elsa Jay [1]: - Profii [12/28, 17:01]

Not Voting [1]: Emperor flippyNips
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2401  (ISO)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Emperor flippyNips was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome, Emperor flippyNips, you are a Mafia 1-shot Role Cop

Abilities:
• At night, you may target a player. You will learn their role, but not their alignment.

Win condition:
You win when Mafia control 50% of the population, or nothing else can prevent this from happening.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your Confessionals Thread.



Night 1 Ends on (expired on 2018-12-31 00:08:00), or December 31st.

All night actions are to be confirmed in your Confessional Threads.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2402  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 am

Day 2 Begins!

Almost Chara has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Almost50 and CharaWelcome, Almost Chara, you are a Town 1-shot Visitor.

Abilities:
• At night, you may target a player. This does nothing else.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your Confessionals Thread.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2403  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 am

Day 2 RepresentativesThese 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00) on January 14th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
 
User avatar
Joined: June 12, 2014
Location: East Bay
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2404  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 am

Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm Flavor Leaf. That's my main; I just mod on Boonskiies.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2405  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:17 am

Welp. Alonzo is almost a certified townread at this point. Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.

Curious as to whether the mafia used their ability and picked someone as the Day rep for Day 2.

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2406  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:17 am

DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #2407  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:18 am

In post 2405, mcqueen wrote:Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.


I thought the exact same thing.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2408  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:21 am

@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2409  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:22 am

In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!


Yeah, I'm going to just say this.

DrewVa most likely is anticipating alot of pressure today and I could fathom the idea that Scum nominated DrewVa as a Day Rep to help control the flow of the day.

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2410  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:23 am

I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2411  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:24 am

In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.


Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:
Show

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2412  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:26 am

In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

Why are you disappointed in scum?

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2413  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:26 am

In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.


I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2414  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:27 am

In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.


No they’re not unfortunately and who’s ever responsible for them getting into it, should smack themselves silly.
Show

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2415  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:28 am

In post 2412, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

Why are you disappointed in scum?


I'm still alive

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2416  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:28 am

In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.


Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

Can someone explain what the BOONus rounds are and how they work? It’s probably in the first few posts, but I haven’t checked and I’m already typing this

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2417  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 am

In post 2413, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.


I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.


Oh wonderful, out Alonzo too. Next time I roll scum, I want you to be town in that game. :roll:
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2418  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 am

In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote: I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

How would you know if I'm in scum chat or not? Perhaps because you have access to it.

***This is the time where I would usually fake a guilty claim on DrewVa.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2419  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:29 am

In post 2415, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2412, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

Why are you disappointed in scum?


I'm still alive

Can you not ask to die? It’s annoying and doesn’t contribute

Maybe they kept you alive because people are scumreading you?

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2420  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:31 am

What is this “gifting” you mentioned DrewVa? Are you allowed to gift the prize you choose?

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2421  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:32 am

In post 2417, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2413, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.


I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.


Oh wonderful, out Alonzo too. Next time I roll scum, I want you to be town in that game. :roll:

“Out” Alonzo. Pretty sure he’s conftown so it doesn’t matter.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2422  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:34 am

In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.


Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

Also, you can explain what you mean when you say “our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game” ?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2423  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:35 am

In post 2416, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.


Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

Can someone explain what the BOONus rounds are and how they work? It’s probably in the first few posts, but I haven’t checked and I’m already typing this


Some players were chosen (and if I had any idea, who was boneheaded enough to chose BEF, I’d want PL both of them :facepalm:). I believe maybe 6? in all. There were two BOOnus rooms, so we don’t know who the other three players are or who won the other prize or what they did with it. We probably won’t find out, since they were most likely fortunate enough, not to have a Dim Eyed Fishie in there’s.
Show

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2424  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:35 am

In post 2419, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2415, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2412, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2

Why are you disappointed in scum?


I'm still alive

Can you not ask to die? It’s annoying and doesn’t contribute

Maybe they kept you alive because people are scumreading you?


I wouldn't kill myself either, I could be BP baiting shot on me for example

You know what is annoying and not contributing? Half of this playerlist, so I'm asking you to excuse me that I rather be on dead thread than try fix this mess, when no one give a shit about solving this game and people lynch lurker, so we have nothing to do D2

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games