Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

()_+_) BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW ()_-_)

Production Assistant:
The Worst

End

What is it?Well, I'm glad you asked, my curious mountain lions! I am hosting a GAME SHOW! Yes, that's right, you heard it here first. Everybody's favorite Disney Princess,
Boonskiies
, is hosting on his extremely famous, not at all forgotten talk show
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW
. This will be a
23 Player Large Theme Game
that uses
Unique Mechanics
. This will be a game with a plethora of 1-shot roles with the possibility to gain
PRIZES
(in-game prizes, of course) that can be used to help dupe town or find scum! So step right up, grab a partner if you'd like, and let's play a game!!! All concessions and crafty will be supplied, and specially delivered to you by our very own, not paid at all, Production Assistant,
The Worst!
The Boon and The Duck.

ExtravaganzaThe Extravaganza label was something I came up with to differentiate it from my other games. While it is still a BooneyToonz game that follows the core mechanics of the BooneyToonz guidelines, it allows me to really go open ended with my games. This game has many different kinds of mechanics that just make the game much different than any other BooneyToonz game. So the Extravaganza label was added to differentiate any BooneyToonz game that would drastically change the game, to not ruin the integrity of the main BooneyToonz series.

Player List
Hydra have been accepted, but no more than
heads.

1. Thanos (Lamees/Auro)

2. Jingle
Kokichi Oma
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan)

3. Profii

4. Mcqueen

5. Davesaz

6. Almost Chara (Almost50/Chara)

7. The Last Knight

8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)

9. UnaBombah
Theta Alpine

10. Elsa Jay

11. Something_Smart

12. Gamma Emerald

13. Xtoxm

14. DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)

15. BrightEyedFish

16. Creature
Karmeleon

17. Ramcius

18. Nev and Max (????)

19. Emperor flippyNips

20. Alonzo

21. PenguinPower
Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes)

22. RCEnigma

23. Nero Cain

Bold = Confirmed

Alive:

Spoiler:
Thanos
Elsa Jay
Xtoxm
Nev and Max
RCEnigma
Nero Cain

Dead:

Emperor flippyNips
, lynched
Day 1
, was a
Mafia Role Cop!

Almost Chara
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Town Visitor!

Ramcius
, lynched
Day 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Alonzo
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

The Last Knight
, lynched
Day 3
, was a
Town Super Saint!

Mcqueen
, killed by Super Saint
Day 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Something_Smart
, lynched
Day 4
, was a
Mafia Jailkeeper!

Cheeky Dancer
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Motion Detector!

DrewVa
, day vigged
Day 5
, was a
Town Grifter!

Creature
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Town Watcher!

BrightEyedFish
, lynched
Day 6
, was a
Town StickyFruit Vendor!

PenguinPower
, killed
Night 6
, was a
Town Fruit Vendor!

Profii
, lynched
Day 7
, was a
Mafia Renegade!

Gamma Emerald
, killed
Night 7
, was a
Town Babysitter!

Jingle
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Commuter!

Davesaz
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Tracker!

UnaBombah
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Ducky!

Xtoxm
, lynched
Day 9
, was a
Mafia Rolestopper!

Nev and Max
, killed
Night 9
, was a
Town Doctor!

RCEnigma
, lynched
Day 10
, was a
Town Bunyip!

Elsa Jay
Endgamed
, was a
Town Miller!

Thanos
Endgamed
, was a
Town Friendly Neighbor!

Nero Cain
The Champion
, was a
Mafia Goon!!

Modkilled:

Spoiler:
No one yet.

Important Posts:

Day 1:

Game Specific Mechanics
BooneyToonz Guidelines
The Duck &*&^$#% up!
Day Representatives-Day 1 Begins!
Day 1 Vote Count-Day End

Day 2:

Day Representatives-Day 2 Begins!
Mafia 2nd Factional Ability
Day 2 Vote Count-Day End

Day 3:

Day Representatives-Day 3 Begins!
Day 3 Vote Count-Day End

Day 4

Day Representatives-Day 4 Begins!

Post Game

Private Threads, Night Actions Next Page
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 am, edited 50 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may or may not be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise. This will be specified on a game by game basis.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A lynch will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no lynch on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the lynch from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day with no lynch (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Scum teams may or may not have day talk. You can check on the BooneyToonz Checklist at the bottom of the BooneyToonz Guidelines post.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

()_+_) Game Specific Mechanics ()_+_)

This game has a few special mechanics that will help spice the game up.

Confessional Threads• We're on a competitive game show, aren't we? Every single player, or one per hydra, will have a unique individual
Confessionals Thread
. Any votes or night actions used in this game are to be activated from within this thread. There will be an end of the day vote count with timestamps for all the votes. Good thing I have a Duck of a Production Assistant that works for no pay to keep up with this, amirite? This means that there will be no voting in the main game thread, to further push the Reality Show with Confessionals feel. You may still use the vote tags.

Day Representatives• Because of the
Confessionals Thread
mechanic, there will be
players per day chosen to be the
Day Representatives
. At the beginning of each Round (Day), these players will be posted upon the opening Day post. These players can VOTE: End Day. If 3 out of the 4 vote to end the day, then the day will end. Players will have until Twilight ends to cast their votes in their
Confessionals Thread
Plurality Lynch Rule
will come into play, and there will be a final vote count placed in the thread to end the day. I won't be explaining how the
Day Representatives
are chosen, but throughout the game, it will become obvious. There will still be the natural deadline for the game, and
Plurality Lynch Rule
will still come into play.

BOONus Rounds• Along with the night phase, there will be the
BOONus Rounds
. When there are more than
players alive,
9 players
will be chosen for this, more than
6 players
, and more than
players alive,
3 players
. These
BOONus Rounds
will give potential
Prizes
to players, which you can then choose to keep for yourself, or
anonymously
give to other players. To make it fair,
PRIORITY
will be given to players who have not been involved in these rounds as the game goes on.

Commentary• During the game, there will be
Commentating
created by
Boonskiies
and
The Worst
. This will be extremely obvious when it happens, and is there to add an "In Game Random Event" feel. This is predetermined. This is chosen in a way to not compromise anyone, giving simple setup design hints, generally.

• As always, every
BooneyToonz
game will follow the
BooneyToonz Guidelines
, which there is a link to the Discussion page down below in the Guidelines.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:31 am, edited 11 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a normal game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

If you want more information on the BooneyToonz series, HERE is the Discussion thread.

• Bunyip has moved to the RoleBook. Willbooster has been added to the Boon Bank. Named Townie has been added to the RoleBook.

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher

Third Party

Serial killer

Modifiers

Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Enabler, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Informed, Activate, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Credit: Boonskiies
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Cleric
Credit: Assemblerotws
Spoiler:
Each night, you may visit a player and give them a blessing. They will know that you, the Cleric, blessed them, and you will know whether or not the blessing succeeded. If you bless someone not aligned with the Town, that player will be roleblocked, but you will die.

Willbooster
Credit: Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage

{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— BooneyToonz Checklist {இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—

Here is a quick key to this specific BooneyToonz game.

The BooneyToonz Checklist
Scum day talk?
Yes / No /
May or May Not

Multitasking Scum?
Yes /
No
/ May or May Not
Does flavor have an effect?
Yes
/ No / May or May Not - (Don't worry, it'll be EXTREMELY OBVIOUS and will be at face value, so it won't require any extra work to figure out.)
Unique Mechanic?
Yes
/ No / May or May Not
Multiball?
Yes /
No
/ May or May Not
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

All Role PM's have been sent out.

Game will begin when 18/23 slots have confirmed.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sure can’t wait for this to get started. I’m getting paid waaaaaaayyyy too much for just standing here. HAHAHAHAHA. Yo, Ducky, where’s that coffee I ordered?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This is much too hot. I need a new one. Can’t hire good help these days...
Oh, DUCK!!! Are all the preparations set? I need to look absolutely perfect for when we go live!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #14 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, DUCK!!! One more thing...Are you as excited as I am...?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #24 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 22, the worst wrote:
Ah well, I'm sure nobody realises there are 5 contestants scheming with each other to share the win.. :shifty: gonna be interesting to see how long it takes em to work it out.
DUCK!!! That is classified information!! Oh well, only Elsa Jay, Almost Chara, and Gamma Emerald saw. Who’d believe them anyways? Who’s to say they aren’t the ones scheming?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #25 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1 has begun!!

Day 1 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

(expired on 2018-12-28 18:00:00)
on
December 28th, 2018.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #51 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 49, DrewVa wrote:idk if you guys know this but if there's literally no consequence to votes then there is no reason to not use them

it's just a way to indicate thought processes in this case

the one big appeal being that there's no risk of an actual quickhammer from anyone other than the four dayenders

that same post explicitly says we can still use the same vote tags

but that does raise one question actually

@mod will the wagons of the plurality votes be revealed when resolved?

-D
Yep. There will be the end of the day vote count like normal.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2, Boonskiies wrote:Players will have until Twilight ends to cast their votes in their Confessionals Thread.
Just so everyone's aware of this rule, since it's kind of in the middle of a paragraph, and it's different than most games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 120, RCEnigma wrote:Is this after an end of day vote? Will those votes be in a public Vote counts as well?
You have basically until I lock the game thread for the night to change your votes. Whatever the last vote is prior to thread lock will be the one on the vote count.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #145 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 137, DrewVa wrote:
In post 135, DrewVa wrote:
In post 134, RCEnigma wrote:Not a riddle but you still haven't addressed the wincon for town.
Am I allowed to do this? You wouldn’t be trying to trick me into getting modkilled, would you?
@mod, is this allowed?
To be fair, I have a Sample Role PM on the front page. It technically doesn't break Rule 37, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 250, Ultimate Liars wrote:So it seems I misunderstood. So the 4 people vote privately when to end the day. I thought it was their public votes. What do you guys think of this idea. We always have a majority on the scummier of the 4. That way we guarantee one doesn't vote in private. Until we are ready to vote our actual lynch target?

-kokichi
Day Rep votes are public and should be made in this thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #258 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, while this game follows a lot of the OLD normal queue, there are some difference, like the Boon Bank. However, also like the old Normal Queue, for Large Games I can have 2 Variant Roles that arent on any of the lists. Can be anything that isn’t on the COntraBoon’d.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #322 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 305, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 256, Boonskiies wrote:Day Rep votes are public and should be made in this thread.
We vote on who the next 4 reps are or is that just saying that the 4 days reps vote to end day ITT?

I skimmed and nothing seemed real important, was there?

I also hop knight eviscerates RCE with his saber.
you don’t vote for Day Reps. The chosen Day Reps just vote in the thread when they want to end the day. That simple.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #397 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Technically, SK doesn’t count as being Multiball anywhere on site. However, I advertised the game implying it was Single Ball, and generally if I’m going to straight up confirm it’s not Multiball, I’m not going to put a SK in the game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #407 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 397, Boonskiies wrote:
Technically, SK doesn’t count as being Multiball anywhere on site. However, I advertised the game implying it was Single Ball, and generally if I’m going to straight up confirm it’s not Multiball, I’m not going to put a SK in the game.
SK kindaaaa is multiball but I won’t go into that rn
While I agree, it “technically” isn’t. If you look at the wiki, it specifically says only groupscum count regarding Multiball. But yeah, that’s why I chose to just confirm that. I think I’ll change the Checklist to something that better differentiates.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #601 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 594, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@mod what happens if deadline is reached before 3 out of 4 delegates vote to end the day?

Day ends as usual.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #713 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 707, mcqueen wrote:
@Mod: What happens if the day ends and 2 people are tied for the most votes?
Whoever hit the number first is getting lynched. I’ll put timestamps on final votes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #771 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 753, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 750, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 749, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: End the Day
We got one folks. We may be able to end this before Christmas and enjoy family time after all.
Then I was gonna ask how many we got already cos I’m too lazy to go thru the thread. Last time I left off was page 6 :] :facepalm:
I’ve been editing posts and putting them in the top right corner of each page to show the Day Rep Votes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #772 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, the next 3 days, I’m going to have rather limited mafia time. I’ll try and check up at least for a little bit during the night time. I’ll still have access, just not like how I usually do.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #773 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 758, Elsa Jay wrote:They dont even have to say it because the votes are anonymous. How do you distinguish a townie and a scum who say "I was spending time with the family"? You don't. And we also know holiday time is Prime time to laze about anyway.

If the votes aren't already in before Christmas, someone's probably going to get hung that doesnt deserve to be hung.
Are they?
@Mod when the final VC is posted does who is voting whom show up or is it just wagon sizes?

Vote counts will show up as if you were voting in the thread. Nothing hidden on that aspect.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #792 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

prodded Theta Alpine.
Prodding Karmeleon in the morning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #931 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Y’all see how I’m doing the Day Rep vote counts, right? That working for everyone?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1183 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Won’t be able to check up on thread at all tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1459 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Finally finished that Overkill Stallone game so now this gets much more focus. (Already focused a lot here, but now it gets more!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1548 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yo, don’t talk about ongoing games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1598 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1599 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1600 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

on
December 28th, 2018.

Mod Notes:
I’m being lenient with prods right now for the holidays. If Night 1 ends in a really busy time, I’ll have a longer night to compensate.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1709 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Let’s refrain from even mentioning any posts referencing ongoing games, or any posts referencing another post that referenced an ongoing game. Move on from that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1840 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I keep attempting to edit multiple of DrewVa’s posts for easier reading with spoilers, but every time I try some weird stuff happens, and then it keeps breaking the post entirely. :lol: I’ve tried, guys. I feel like they’re trolling me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1985 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1 Representatives

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

on
December 28th, 2018.

Mod Notes:
I’m being lenient with prods right now for the holidays. If Night 1 ends in a really busy time, I’ll have a longer night to compensate.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2143 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Been out of town. When i get home today, I’ll catch up on thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2161 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1 Representatives

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

on
December 28th, 2018.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2344 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1 Representatives

Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

on
December 28th, 2018.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2399 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

yo

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2400 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1 Vote Count

The time is based off of California time, or -8:00, month first, then day.

Emperor flippyNips [4]:
- Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48] ------
[LYNCH]

The Last Knight [3]:
- Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]
Theta Alpine[3]:
- Almost Chara [12/27, 14:50], Elsa Jay [12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan) [2]:
- davesaz [12/18, 08:56], Thanos [12/22, 12:53]
Xtoxm [2]:
- Mcqueen [12/28, 16:08], Something_Smart [12/28, 16:09]
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa) [2]:
- Ultimate Liars [12/15, 22:02], BrightEyedFish [12/28, 00:23]
Ramcius [2]:
- Gamma Emerald [12/19, 12:37], Nero Cain [12/27, 14:52]
Profii [1]:
- RCEnigma [12/20, 17:19],
BrightEyedFish [1]:
- Nev and max [12/16, 16:58]
RCEnigma [1]:
- Theta Alpine [12/18, 07:59]
Elsa Jay [1]:
- Profii [12/28, 17:01]

Not Voting [1]:
Emperor flippyNips
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2401 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Emperor flippyNips
was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Emperor flippyNips
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Role Cop

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn their role, but not their alignment.

Win condition:

You win when Mafia control 50% of the population, or nothing else can prevent this from happening.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your
Confessionals Thread

Night 1 Ends on
(expired on 2018-12-31 00:08:00)
, or
December 31st

All night actions are to be confirmed in your
Confessional Threads.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2402 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2 Begins!

Almost Chara
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Almost50 and CharaWelcome,
Almost Chara
, you are a
Town 1-shot Visitor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. This does nothing else.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Confessionals Thread
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2403 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2 Representatives

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2404 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2693 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2692, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t think this was ever asked
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
@Boon is this only able to make mafia the day rep or can town be selected as well?
Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2722 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2721, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:
Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.

ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.
@Boon:
are the red bolded rules still in effect?
As far as base roles go, yes, they are.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3448 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Boonskiies has been prodded. He’ll be back soon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3569 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3566, Xtoxm wrote:so how does the boon bank and variant thing work, cant up to 3 roles in the game be exceptions to the stuff on that list, meaning it would be theoretically possible?

Booneytoonz allows 2 roles (1 for minis) that aren’t in the Boon Bank or RoleBook or aren’t contraboon’d. 2 for larges. Then, one Boon Bank role is able to be in the game as well. If there was no Boon bank role, then there could still only be 2 variants.

Side note, I’m finally going to be able to catch up today. I got super busy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3570 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3568, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3566, Xtoxm wrote:so how does the boon bank and variant thing work, cant up to 3 roles in the game be exceptions to the stuff on that list, meaning it would be theoretically possible?
Profil said he got sticky fruit, so bank slot is covered, I'm not sure what are variations tho

Variant roles are any roles that aren’t listed and aren’t contraboon’d. A lot of The Boon Bank roles were former variant roles that were completely brand new at the time. This allows for new roles to come into the mainstream. Bunyip, for instance, was a Variant in BooneyToonz III, and then was added into the Boon bank section, but it has been seen enough where Bunyip is a pretty common role, mixed in with it’s basic level. It’s basically a Vanilla Cop who will also protect if they were to get a Vanilla Result. The Boon Bank will evolve over time as BooneyToonz continues..

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3630 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Theta Alpine has been prodded.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3743 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

drum roll please...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3744 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have an announcement...

Theta Alpine has been replaced by UnaBombah!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3937 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Havent had time to myself in over a week, guys. Tomorrow I’ll update all the day end votes like I have been and will be here more than I have been.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4011 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Creature replaces Karmeleon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4478 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4479 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2 Vote Count

Ramcius [9]:
BrightEyedFish [12/31, 19:35], Mcqueen [1/1, 07:52], Something_Smart [1/13, 09:50] Elsa Jay [1/13, 17:16], DrewVa [1/13, 22:25], The Last Knight [1/13, 23:02], UnaBombah [1/14, 02:22], Nev and Max [1/14, 12:23], Davesaz [1/14, 16:23] ------
[LYNCH]
Mcqueen [4]:
Xtoxm [1/1, 22:26], PenguinPower [1/1, 19:43], Ramcius [1/12, 02:59], Profii [1/14, 12:33]
Creature [3]:
RCEnigma [1/11, 23:44], Nero Cain [1/13, 12:15], Gamma Emerald [1/13, 22:39],
Nev and Max [2]:
Thanos [1/10, 09:08], Alonzo [1/12, 07:33],
UnaBombah [2]:
Cheeky Dancer [1/14, 17:56], Creature [1/14, 17:57]

Not Voting [1]:
Kokichi Oma
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4480 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ramcius
has been lynched! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Ramcius
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Night ends in (expired on 2019-01-17 13:00:00)
on
January 17th, 2019.

Extending night, because i won’t be able to start up thread tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4481 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3 Begins!

Alonzo
has died! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Alonzo
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4482 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3 has begun!!

Day 3 Representatives

Nev and Max
Cheeky Dancer
Nero Cain
UnaBombah

(expired on 2019-01-31 18:00:00)
on
January 31st, 2019.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4692 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Reminder to not quote any private thread topics. You may paraphrase.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5281 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5241, RCEnigma wrote:I've heard the same 3-4 things 10 different ways today
End the day
Is this a vote to end the day? Just treat it like a regular vote. Bold with Vote: End Day, or use vote tags with End of the Day

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5294 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m gonna be running around in a Tiger suit for the next few days, so I’m going to have limited availability.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6217 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3 Vote Count

The Last Knight [8]:
UnaBombah [1/18, 04:57], Cheeky Dancer [1/18, 18:15], Elsa Jay [1/18, 19:30], RCEnigma [1/18, 19:35], Nev and Max [1/19, 00:32], Xtoxm [1/21, 17:30], BrightEyedFish [1/22, 08:03], Mcqueen [1/23, 06:56] ------
[LYNCH]

Something_Smart [4]:
Creature [1/22, 05:49], DrewVa [1/22, 14:45], Thanos [1/23, 11:10], Profii [1/23, 23:16]
Elsa Jay [3]:
The Last Knight [1/17, 17:29], Nero Cain [1/21, 18:06], Something_Smart [1/25, 12:05]
Nev and Max [1]:
Davesaz [1/25, 11:47]
Cheeky Dancer [1]:
Gamma Emerald [1/19, 09:21]

Not Voting [2]:
PenguinPower, Kokichi Oma

Night ends in (expired on 2019-01-28 22:00:00)
on
January 28th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6218 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The Last Knight

Welcome,
The Last Knight
, you are a
Town Super Saint

Abilities:

• If you are ever to by lynched, the player who made the hammer vote (the final vote) on you, will die immediately.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Mcqueen
is killed for hammering a Super Saint! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Mcqueen
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Night ends in (expired on 2019-01-28 22:00:00)
on
January 28th, 2019.
Send all actions in you confessionals!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6219 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Jingle
has replaced Kokichi Oma.

As such, I will be extending the Night Phase by 24 hours. I will update the timer when I wake up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6220 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just got home, showering, then day start.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6221 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Someone has cheated death.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6222 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4 has begun!!

Day 4 Representatives

Creature
Cheeky Dancer
Profii
PenguinPower

(expired on 2019-02-11 18:00:00)
on
February 11th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6271 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6261, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6258, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6254, Thanos wrote:
In post 6243, Elsa Jay wrote:I unvoted and voted again like you told me too, but sadly a fatal error was made because I unvoted and revoted in the same post: it cancelled each other out and didn't count as a new vote.
@mod, if I unvote and vote in the same post, does the timestamp change?
It definitely should.
@Boon
I could answer this, but I'll be making the choice not to.

Do with that what you will. Everything is pretty standard, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6357 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6354, davesaz wrote:
@mod when someone who has received a modifier flips does the modifier show? If given conflicting modifier example loyal and disloyal what happens?

If Elsa were bp and got a +1 I’m thinking it would explain surviving 2 kills. I think it’s a stretch to assume both kills went there unless maf thinks traitor. Look for anyone explicitly discounting recruitment in thread.

Gotta sleep for real. Petit y’all in Europe or something?
Both modifiers would apply.

No, only the role will flip, no Gained modifiers.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6439 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6438, profii wrote:sneaky boon - it was a boon bank role in the last booneytoonz I played (hi The worst :) )
There was an announcement and a poll about it in the BooneyToonz Discussion thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6698 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 6691, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6688, Something_Smart wrote:Sticky fruit doesn't protect against kills. It's likely Elsa was rolestopped.
I feel like I need to have a glossary open while I play this game LOL

-d
I’m actually working on creating one for my BooneyToonz games.

Also, this game is undeniably crazy, which is why I have the Extravaganza label. Most of my games are pretty standard mafia, but with the guidelines. Haha. I really wanted to create a game that was just sondifferent mechanically to fit the extravaganza label.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7350 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Here’s the deal, it’s 4 am, which is my dinner time. Been having overnight film shoots few times a week the past couple of weeks, so my sleep schedules been different.

I’ll be making some food for myself right now, then I’ll get to this before I head off to bed.

Next 2 hours or so it should be up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7351 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4 Vote Count

Something_Smart [12]:
Thanos [1/28, 10:54], Nero Cain [1/29, 00:19], RCEnigma [1/29, 04:14], Elsa Jay [1/29, 07:55], Profii [1/30, 01:46], Xtoxm [1/30, 08:36], Davesaz [1/30, 08:38], Jingle [1/30, 10:24], Cheeky Dancner [2/1, 09:45], DrewVa [2/1, 17:02], PenguinPower [2/2, 05:47], Creature [2/2, 10:31] ------
[LYNCH]

Elsa Jay [3]:
Nev and Max [1/28, 11:03], BrightEyedFish [1/29, 03:42], Something_Smart [1/29, 07:11]

Not Voting [2]:
Gamma Emerald, UnaBombah

Night ends in (expired on 2019-02-06 22:00:00)
on
February 6th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7352 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Something_Smart
has been lynched. He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Something_Smart
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Jailkeeper

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will roleblock any action that player is performing, alongside protecting them from a singular kill action.

Win condition:

You win when Mafia control 50% of the population, or nothing else can prevent this from happening.

Confessionals Thread

Night ends in (expired on 2019-02-06 22:00:00)
on
February 6th, 2019.
Send in all actions through your confessionals!

*might be a bit later than this. I get home around 3-4 hours before deadline, and I feel like I might immediately pass out. If that happens, expect the deadline to be switched to be around 4-5 hours after.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7353 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I have been super busy the past week, doing some overnight shoots, so I've been sleeping most of the day, and then going straight back, so that's why I've been a bit inactive.

I saw a question about the prizes as gifts. That is a separate mechanic, and thus tracks, and ascetics, and roleblocks and anything of the like, will NOT stop the gifts from going through.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7354 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Cheeky Dancer
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
CheekyTeeky and PerformerWelcome,
Cheeky Dancer
, you are a
Town 1-shot Motion Detector

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn if they used an action, or if they were targeted by an action, if any. You will receive "You detected motion." or "You did not detect motion."

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7355 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 5 has begun!!

Day 5 Representatives

PenguinPower
Jingle
DrewVa
Gamma Emerald

(expired on 2019-02-20 18:00:00)
on
February 20th, 2019.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7408 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

One of the Day Rep slots is always random.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7961 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 7925, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7923, Elsa Jay wrote:We can talk about why I survived when the game is over and scum is dead, I think. Because Boon isn't gonna do anything beforehand.
I think asking the mod about what can and can not cause a message from the mod is fair, given it is a mechanical part of the game

-d
Roles are like they would be in a normal game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8722 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 8713, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8704, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8699, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8695, PenguinPower wrote:Drew can't be scum unless you can explain to me how my loyal neighborizer shot worked on scum.
Ok. Permit me to ask some questions to get context.

You're a fruit vendor. Correct?
Where did the neighbor shot come from?
Did it come with a loyal rider?
You started the hood n4?
- Yes.
- BOONus round N2
- No. I receive loyal modifier N1.
- No. I started the hood N3.
@Boon- do loyal/disloyal modifiers affect neighborhoods as well?

If this has been previously answered and anyone remembers just tell it out
In theory, the modifier would go for all actions.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8935 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 8904, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8755, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8718, davesaz wrote:On mobile. Drewva your activate is day. What is your night ability?
Profii you have both inventor and neighborizer. Isn't that a joat? If not then how do you have two roles?
In post 8719, DrewVa wrote:We have no night ability

-d
We don’t, we won N1 and picked 1-shot vig.

N3 we won and gifted SS with loud.
It shouldn't impact this but I want to ask it.
@Boon: is it possible to keep your +1 and gift your other winnings or vice versa? Or do you have to keep both or gift both?
They gotta stick together

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8986 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I figured the best way to answer any questions that came up is to just make this post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9166 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 5 Vote Count

BrightEyedFish [10]:
Profii [2/10, 00:23], DrewVa [2/13, 06:38], Jingle [2/13, 17:06], PenguinPower [2/13, 17:08], Davesaz [2/13, 17:41], Elsa Jay [2/13, 18:59], Nev and Max [2/13, 19:23], RCEnigma [2/14, 02:46], Gamma Emerald [2/14, 15:47], Creature [2/14, 16:11]
Profii [2]:
BrightEyedFish [2/12, 22:11] Xtoxm [2/13, 12:18]
Elsa Jay [2]:
Nero Cain [2/10, 03:09], UnaBombah [2/12, 02:54]

Not Voting [1]:
Thanos

Night ends in (expired on 2019-02-17 12:00:00)
on
February 17th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9167 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4563, the worst wrote:
Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.

After those bodies showed up, I called in that favour from your contact at the feds. He's gonna do some digging without kicking up too much fuss.

Let's not tell the rest of the contestants for now - maybe they haven't realised anything's wrong yet. I'd hate to scare them.

DrewVa
has been killed! They were a...

Spoiler:
Nancy Drew 39 and DVaWelcome,
DrewVa
, you are a
Town Grifter

Abilities:

• During the day, you may choose up to three names per day to be selected into the BOONus round by announcing it in thread. You do not have to use all three everyday.To activate this roll, type in the game thread,
Activate: [insert player name here]
. I will not confirm or comment on this. Once a player is activated, you cannot change that pick. It will be locked in, and that player will go to the BOONus round. You may choose yourself.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

There were no mistakes here.

Night ends in (expired on 2019-02-17 12:00:00)
on
February 17th, 2019.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9168 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

We will be going into the

Dawn Phase

I expect this to last about 6 hours max.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9169 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Hey, guys.

Awkward, but I got rushed into some work today, and I had leave with a 15 minute notice, and I’m working overnight. I’m not going to be able to open the thread until tomorrow afternoon.

I apologize for any eager beavers out there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9170 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Creature
has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Creature
, you are a
Town 1-shot Watcher

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will receive the name of any player who targeted your target.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9171 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6 has begun!!

Day 6 Representatives

Elsa Jay
Nero Cain
BrightEyedFish
PenguinPower

(expired on 2019-03-04 18:00:00)
on
March 4th, 2019.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9173 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Dawn phase was only to help me streamline things. It had no effect on game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9454 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6 Vote Count

BrightEyedFish [11]:
PenguinPower [2/18, 06:53], Gamma Emerald [2/18, 06:59], UnaBombah [2/18, 07:47], Xtoxm [2/18, 08:26], Nev and Max [2/18, 10:52], Jingle [2/18, 11:44], RCEnigma [2/18, 11:55], Nero Cain [2/18, 16:32], Davesaz [2/18, 16:49], Elsa Jay [2/18, 16:54], Profii [2/19, 23:09] ------
[LYNCH]

Profii [1]:
BrightEyedFish [2/18, 07:34]

Not Voting [1]:
Thanos

Night ends in (expired on 2019-02-22 18:00:00)
on
February 22nd, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9455 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

BrightEyedFish

Spoiler:
Welcome,
BrightEyedFish
, you are a
Town 1-shot StickyFruit Vendor

Abilities:

• At night, you may give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions the night they receive the fruit except for kill actions.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Night ends in (expired on 2019-02-22 18:00:00)
on
February 22nd, 2019.
Make sure to look and see if you are in a BOONus Round, and to use any actions you may have in your confessionals!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9456 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Dawn phase will last probably a bit longer this time. Everything’s gotta get wrapped up.

We're currently in Dawn phase.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9457 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

PenguinPower
has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
PenguinPower and AristophanesWelcome,
Emperors New Groove
, you are a
Town 1-shot Fruit Vendor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. That player will be informed that they received a piece of fruit.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9458 (isolation #96) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 7 has begun!!

Day 7 Representatives

Gamma Emerald
Profii
Thanos
Davesaz

(expired on 2019-03-09 18:00:00)
on
March 9th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9517 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 9484, davesaz wrote:Can't remember if this has been asked...
@MOD: What is the lifetime of a sticky fruit? In the BEF flip it says they may pass it on "the following night" -- does the fruit expire or stay alive if not passed on?
StickyFruit stays forever unless something soaks it up, like an ascetic/roleblocking, etc.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9520 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 9518, davesaz wrote:
So being blocked while attempting to give it "consumes a shot" and it basically disappears in that case?
Yeah

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9769 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Prodded where neccessary

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9776 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, that’s fine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9796 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Flip coming tonight when I get home.

*Update: Looks like I’m not coming home tonight. :sad:

I’ll be able to flip in morning

*Just got home, showering, then flip will come! Sorry for the inconvenience. I like keeping you in suspense.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9797 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 7 Vote Count

Profii [9]:
Davesaz [2/23, 14:16], Nev and Max [2/24, 16:43], Elsa Jay [2/25, 15:51], Thanos [2/25, 22:34] Jingle [2/26, 13:59], Nero Cain [2/26, 15:16], Xtoxm [2/28, 09:57], UnaBombah [3/2, 00:28], RCEnigma [3/3, 00:50] ------
[LYNCH]

Not Voting:
Gamma Emerald, Profii

Night ends in (expired on 2019-03-07 12:00:00)
on
March 7th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9798 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Profii
has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Profii
, you are a
Mafia Renegade

Abilities:

• At night, you may give a modifier (Ascetic, Loyal, Weak, Loud) to any player. You will also give them a +1 charge to their action. You may only use each modifier once. Once all actions are used, you will join the Mafia Thread.
• You are also a traitor. You know your teammates are
[REDACTED]
. They do not know your identity, and might not even know your existence.
• If ever you were to be killed by Mafia, a global announcement stating "Someone has cheated death." will show up instead.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Night ends in (expired on 2019-03-07 12:00:00)
on
March 7th, 2019.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9799 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

it is now Dawn phase.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9800 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Gamma Emerald
has died! She was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Gamma Emerald
, you are a
Town 1-shot Babysitter

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will protect that player from a singular kill action. However, if you are to be killed, both you and your target will die.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9801 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 8 has begun!!

Day 8 Representatives

Xtoxm
Nero Cain
Jingle
RCEnigma

(expired on 2019-03-18 18:00:00)
on
March 18th, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9803 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Scum had access to a couple 1-shot actions passed on as a faction ability from their traitor who couldn't use their DayVig-Governor ability until they were passed on.

This was to balance this town sided setup.

This game was actually super bastard. I should have advertised as such. Oopsies.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10103 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No lynch is possible. Just takes the most votes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10122 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

;) coming to you live in just a couple hours.

EVERYONE UNANIMOUSLY NO LYNCHED BY THE WAY

Update1:

No lynch went through!!

Night’s going until Saturday night, then Dawn phase. I’ll put countdown and vote count up when I have the chance.

Upd

(expired on 2019-03-17 00:00:00)
on
March 17th, 2019.

Then Dawn while I sleep which gives times for potential gifts.

Update3:

An extension has been asked for. It has been granted, so long as everything that should take place during the Dawn phase is taken care of. I’ll start the day in the morning, so basically a 12 hour extension.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10123 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 9 Begins!

UnaBombah
has died! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Theta Alpine
UnaBombah
, you are a
Town Ducky

Abilities:

• You do nothing special, but hey, you have a name, so...that's cool, right?

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Jingle
has died! He was a...

Spoiler:
Kokichi Oma and HebichanWelcome,
Ultimate Liars
Jingle
, you are a
Town 1-shot Commuter

Abilities:

• At night, you may commute. This will make all actions that target you fail.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Davesaz
has died! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Davesaz
, you are a
Town 1-shot Tracker

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn who, if anyone, that player performed a night action on.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10124 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 9 has begun!!

Day 9 Representatives

Elsa Jay
RCEnigma
Thanos
Nero Cain

(expired on 2019-03-28 18:00:00)
on
March 28th, 2019.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10164 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10144, Nev and Max wrote:
@Boon- can neighborhood shots be blocked?
Yeah, they’re an action. Giving the gifts themselves can’t, though

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10225 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

End Of Day Votes
Nero Cain is voting to End the Day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10236 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 9 Vote Count

Xtoxm [5]:
Elsa Jay [3/17], Nero Cain [3/17], Nev and Max [3/17], RCEnigma [3/18], Thanos [3/20] ———
[LYNCH]

Not Voting [1]:
Xtoxm

Night ends in (expired on 2019-03-22 18:00:00)
on
March 22nd, 2019.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10237 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Xtoxm

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Xtoxm
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Rolestopper

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. All actions targeting your target will be roleblocked.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10238 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

We’ve come a long way since the start of the game, and we’re coming down to the finale! Before we fight to the death to figure out who our LAST NIGHT TOMORROW winners are, let us remember the players that fought hard on our journey here! They’ve been cheering and scolding you from behind the scenes, and here they are!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10252 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The cheering has nothing to do with anything, and was there for flavor purposes. I advise that you just act as if it didn’t happen, and just appreciate the flavor.

Day 10 has begun!!!

Nev and Max
was killed! He was a...

Spoiler:
area=???? and ????]Welcome,
Nev and Max
, you are a
Town 1-shot Doctor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will protect them from one night kill.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread
.[/area]
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10253 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

This day will have PUBLIC VOTES AND MAJORITY RULE
Finale Vote Count 1

Not Voting [4]:
Thanos, Nero Cain, RCEnigma, Elsa Jay

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Night ends in (expired on 2019-04-01 18:00:00)
on
April 1st, 2019.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10304 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10255, Thanos wrote:@Mod, if Lamees hasn't responded to your unfriendly prod yet, can I just post from my main?
Yes, that’s fine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10467 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Congratulations!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10468 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Your Last Night Tomorrow winning team is...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10469 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

To be revealed right after this commercial break.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10470 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Finale Vote Count 1

RCEnigma [3]:
Thanos, Elsa Jay, Nero Cain ———[LYNCH]

Not Voting [1]:
RCEnigma

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Night ends in (expired on 2019-04-01 18:00:00)
on
April 1st, 2019.

RCEnigma has been lynched! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
RCEnigma
, you are a
Town 1-shot Bunyip

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will find out if they are Vanilla or not. If they are Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10471 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Your Last Night Tomorrow Champion is...

NERO CAIN

The scum team of Nero Cain, Xtoxm, Profii, Something_Smart, and Emperor FlippyNips are the winners![/b]

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10473 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I’ll be slowly unlocking all the bajillions of Private threads throughout the next hour. I probably won’t do anything with the neighborhood threads, as they didn’t really do much.

I didn’t get full track of the gifts and prizes, unfortunately, so I’ll look that up when I get some more time, but feel free to post. I’m gonna do a mass game ending message to everyone involved in the game as soon as everything’s unlocked.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10474 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10475 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Night 1 Actions

BrightEyedFish StickyFruits Profii.
Gamma Emerald Babysits Nero Cain.

Profii Renegades Loyal to Emperors New Groove.

Night 2 Actions

Profii passes StickyFruit to Emperors New Groove. Blocked.
Profii Renegade gifts Loud +1 to Creature.
Something_Smart Jailkeeps Profii.
Nero Cain kills Alonzo.

Emperors New Groove passes Loyal Fruit to The Last Knight. Fruit goes through!
Davesaz Disloyal Tracks Elsa Jay. No Result!
Creature Disloyal Watches Elsa Jay. No Result!
RCEnigma Bunyips UnaBombah. Vanilla!

Night 3 Actions

Profii gifts Ascetic +1 to UnaBombah.
Something_Smart jailkeeps Creature.
Xtoxm rolestops Elsa Jay.
Nero Cain kills Profii. Profii cheated death!

Creature Disloyal Watches UnaBombah. No Result!
RCEnigma Bunyips Cheeky Dancer. Not Vanilla!
DrewVa vig's Elsa Jay. Rolestopped!
PenguinPower neighborizes DrewVa. Successful.

Night 4 Actions

Xtoxm kills Cheeky Dancer.
Profii gifts Weak to Cheeky Dancer. Profii joins the Mafia!

Creature Disloyal Watches Elsa Jay. No Result!
Thanos Friendly Neighbors Xtoxm. Xtoxm messaged.
PenguinPower sends Fruit to Jingle. Jingle commuted, no fruit given.
Jingle Commutes.
Cheeky Dancer neighborizes Davesaz.

Night 5 Actions

Nero Cain kills Creature.
profii neighborizes Thanos.

Nev and Max doctor PenguinPower.
PenguinPower loyal fruit vends Davesaz.
Creature disloyal Watches Nev and Max.
Gamma Emerald babysits BrightEyedFish.

Night 6 Actions

Xtoxm rolestops Jingle.
profii kills PenguinPower.

PenguinPower loyal fruit vends Xtoxm.
Davesaz disloyal tracks Nev and Max. No Result.

Night 7 Actions

Nero kills Gamma Emerald.

Jingle Charge Transfers 1 charge to Nev and Max.
Davesaz disloyal tracks Gamma Emerald. No Result.
Gamma Emerald neighborhizes Elsa Jay.

Night 8 Actions

Nero kills Jingle.
Xtoxm kills Dave.
Xtoxm rolestops Nero.
Xtoxm neighborizes RCEnigma.

Nev and Max Doctor Unabombah.
Davesaz disloyal tracks RCEnigma. No Result!
Elsa Jay weak neighborizes Nero Cain. Rolestopped.
Unabombah weak neighborizes Xtoxm. Unah dies.

Night 9 Actions

Nero kills Nev and Max.

RCEnigma bunyips Nero Cain. Vanilla!
Thanos friendly neighbors RCEnigma.

I’ll probably go back and get all the gift and prize action later and put it here.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10477 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

All Role PM's
Spoiler:
Welcome,
Mcqueen
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Ramcius
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Alonzo
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Lamees & AuroWelcome,
Thanos
, you are a
Town 1-shot Friendly Neighbor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. They will be given a message stating that you are town.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Kokichi Oma and HebichanWelcome,
Ultimate Liars
, you are a
Town 1-shot Commuter

Abilities:

• At night, you may commute. This will make all actions that target you fail.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Davesaz
, you are a
Town 1-shot Tracker

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn who, if anyone, that player performed a night action on.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Almost50 and CharaWelcome,
Almost Chara
, you are a
Town 1-shot Visitor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. This does nothing else.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
The Last Knight
, you are a
Town Super Saint

Abilities:

• If you are ever to by lynched, the player who made the hammer vote (the final vote) on you, will die immediately.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

CheekyTeeky and PerformerWelcome,
Cheeky Dancer
, you are a
Town 1-shot Motion Detector

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn if they used an action, or if they were targeted by an action, if any. You will receive "You detected motion." or "You did not detect motion."

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Theta Alpine
, you are a
Town Ducky

Abilities:

• You do nothing special, but hey, you have a name, so...that's cool, right?

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Elsa Jay
, you are a
Town Miller

Abilities:

• You do nothing special, but you will come off as Mafia to all cop investigations.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Gamma Emerald
, you are a
Town 1-shot Babysitter

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will protect that player from a singular kill action. However, if you are to be killed, both you and your target will die.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Nancy Drew 39 and DVaWelcome,
DrewVa
, you are a
Town Grifter

Abilities:

• During the day, you may choose up to three names per day to be selected into the BOONus round by announcing it in thread. You do not have to use all three everyday.To activate this roll, type in the game thread,
Activate: [insert player name here]
. I will not confirm or comment on this. Once a player is activated, you cannot change that pick. It will be locked in, and that player will go to the BOONus round. You may choose yourself.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
BrightEyedFish
, you are a
Town 1-shot StickyFruit Vendor

Abilities:

• At night, you may give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions the night they receive the fruit except for kill actions.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Karmeleon
, you are a
Town 1-shot Watcher

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will receive the name of any player who targeted your target.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

???? and ????Welcome,
Nev and Max
, you are a
Town 1-shot Doctor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will protect them from one night kill.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

PenguinPower and AristophanesWelcome,
Emperors New Groove
, you are a
Town 1-shot Fruit Vendor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. That player will be informed that they received a piece of fruit.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
RCEnigma
, you are a
Town 1-shot Bunyip

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will find out if they are Vanilla or not. If they are Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Nero Cain
, you are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Emperor flippyNips
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Role Cop

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn their role, but not their alignment.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Xtoxm
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Rolestopper

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. All actions targeting your target will be roleblocked.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Something_Smart
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Jailkeeper

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will roleblock any action that player is performing, alongside protecting them from a singular kill action.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Profii
, you are a
Mafia Renegade

Abilities:

• At night, you may give a modifier (Ascetic, Loyal, Weak, Loud) to any player. You will also give them a +1 charge to their action. You may only use each modifier once. Once all actions are used, you will join the Mafia Thread.
• You are also a traitor. You know your teammates are
Nero Cain
Emperor flippyNips
Xtoxm
, and
Something_Smart
. They do not know your identity, and might not even know your existence.
• If ever you were to be killed by Mafia, a global announcement stating "Someone has cheated death." will show up instead.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10486 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77822

BooneyToonz Discussion Thread. Would love to have some other players start modding BooneyToonz games. I’m going to update the thread a little bit more in between my next game.

My next game will be coming pretty soon. Figured I’d just go year round this year. This one is NOT an Extravaganza. Haha, couldn’t handle another giant one like this right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10487 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10482, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 10479, Jingle wrote:Dammit, I should've lynched Xtoxm instead of letting him go.

AND I WAS RIGHT THAT LYNCHING HIM WAS OPTIMAL BECAUSE HE HAD ACCESS TO A VIGSHOT!

Grumble grumble grumble grumble.

GG WP :D
you had no way to know i had it tbf
gg jingle
i look forward to being able to mechanically solve a game with you from the town side

and gg all
after i got into it, i had a lot of fun in this game

Town knew scum had access to prize like abilities, and the day Vig shot. Profii’s Role was basically all Prizes.

Plus early round had Vig shot, so it wasn’t outside the realm.

You guys snuck in a multitasking is what really did it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10489 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Highlight Reel

Off the top of my head:

-DrewVa Vs Thanos Day 1

-Supersaint claim with a hidden vote mechanic.

-Sticky Fruit and Fruit mix up discussion between profii/TLK/PenguinPower/BEF.

-Something_Smart and Elsa Jay, the dedicated Supersaint hammerers BOTH weren’t on the Supersaint. :lol:

-PenguinPower goes on a tear as Loyal Fruit Vendor.

-Davesaz builds his presence as Disloyal Tracker.

-Fish on Fish action.

-BrightEyedFish claims Vengeful, and stated to kill DrewVa slot who was tunneling, and as the day ends, with around 2 minutes to spare, BrightEyedFish asks “any magical powers out there to save me?” as Profii and gang Governor DrewVa, creating a WTF happened flip.

-The Mafia Team panicking at not knowing if they got a fruit or not the Day Dave received it.

-Xtoxm fake claiming the fruit SUCCESSFULLY.

-Scum team legit thinking Elsa Jay was a traitor, because you know, she claimed traitor.

-Elsa Jay’s “when telling the truth is gonna get you killed anyways, lie and hope the mod doesn’t sell you out” and then survived and got End Gamed.

-The entirety of the Final 4 excitement coming down on Day 10.

-The 3 kills, one night after 1 kill every night.

-Scum defending Elsa Jay from a Vig shot, and shot their partner.

-Me forgetting that Profii’s Loud shot should have been blocked as well, so I added it to Creature’s role PM for like 5 minutes before realizing that was wrong, then a day phase after, Creature goes “I feel like I had a modifier, but can’t remember and can’t find the message”. Seriously, how’d you even happen to see it? :lol:

-Nero Cain defying the odds and becoming champion.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10490 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I probably missed some highlights, but off the top of my head.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10492 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

With Gamma’s Desperate and WillBooster moving forward from the Boon Bank, I’m going to go ahead and make the call to add

“Renegade” to the Boon Bank.

However, it’ll just be an inventor that gives Modifiers instead of roles, all the traitor stuff/charge was this game specific.

I don’t mind using Traitor as a mechanic rather than a role.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10497 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

with the new Scummie awards up, there’s now a body of work for a single player for Scum, and a game where a group of players worked well together, and I’m going to Nominate SS, Profii, Xtoxm, and Nero for the group scum award. That was some damn fine cohesive play by you guys. You earned that victory, and with every single one of your lynched, you made sure that you helped your team going out. Beautiful.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10498 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I felt so bad.

I essentially gaslighted Creature so hard with it. He was so confused.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10499 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10493, profii wrote:I’m still not 100% clear on how the variant limit tallied up with the roles we had
The BOONus Round and factional abilities were mechanics, not roles.

The Variants were Renegade and Grifter, Boon Bank Role was StickyFruit Vendor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10505 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10503, RCEnigma wrote:Bef calling the venge on Drewva and scum taking the shot right away. Priceless. I feel bad that Elsa and I grilled him in the boonus round after that happened q.q
That was the best

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10508 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10506, RCEnigma wrote:Oh also Boon trying to save me from claiming the wrong result minutes before I decided to out my check.
Oh yeah, hilarious. My 2 mod errors this game.

But I saved that one, you just didn’t pay attention, which was pretty funny.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10509 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You noticed immediately after...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10516 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, Kodak Moment nom. So many good potential Kodak moments in this game, but I think that takes the cake.

Alisae did great with the new scummie thread. Legit got my excited

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10519 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10513, davesaz wrote:Also, like I said in the dead chat, GOTY nom incoming, and whatever we call the new mechanic one for the combination of confessional voting and BOONus rooms.
In post 10515, RCEnigma wrote:Seriously this game was extremely fun with all the unique mechanics. I had a blast playing this even if it took 8 years off my life.
Was a blast watching it.

Almost50’s Overkill 2 got me wanting to do a big Event-style game, and I think I hit it.

I’ll do another Extravaganza at some point, Can’t do too many or they lose their appeal. :lol:

TLK and I are going to be creating the game I made for the BOONus Rounds into an actual thing.

But like actually play it haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10521 (isolation #142) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10517, Krazy wrote:
In post 10513, davesaz wrote:Also, like I said in the dead chat, GOTY nom incoming, and whatever we call the new mechanic one for the combination of confessional voting and BOONus rooms.
I'm not sure that I ended up liking the secret voting but the boonus rounds were a neat mechanic
I imagine it was hard, but I don’t even really think it was secret voting. It forced a lot of discussion.

It was essentially just a different type of social game, I feel.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand the secret voting being weird, and I definitely won’t be doing that again anytime soon :lol:, but I loved having the Confessionals for this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10522 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It’s the type of game that benefits from playing multiple rounds with the same players.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10530 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It’s just different and a side of Mafia that people generally don’t have to think or worry about. I knew going in that the choice would be annoying, but it definitely worked out, and I don’t think this game would as been as great had it not had the secret voting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10531 (isolation #145) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I think this style hit Formerfish, Creature, and UnaBombah the hardest. :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10533 (isolation #146) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh yeah, The Worst was great. Couldn’t have gone through this without him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10536 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10532, Performer wrote:man, what a game....congrats scum on the win

though frustrating, all these 1-shots resulted in much less risk of unbalance

thanks for moderating, tw & boon
I actually took the 1-shot and charge Mechanic from Singleton.

However, he did it in a different way . Everyone was given a charge from the beginning, and they didn’t use it properly. I added the modifier bit from the BOONus Rounds to get that.

I actually really loved the usage of the BOONus Rounds and watching players go into “what’s best for town”

There was strong town play this game overall.

Just a great battle between town and scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10546 (isolation #148) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I felt from the beginning that Nero Cain specifically was going to be the last scum. He slid under the radar pretty well, and got into so many BOONus Rounds.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10548 (isolation #149) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I really felt the cohesion of that team after Flips died. It was really cool to watch this play out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10552 (isolation #150) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, they were extremely cohesive. I nommed them for Goodfellas award.

Also, I can’t get over your sig line, Performer. :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10554 (isolation #151) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10551, Something_Smart wrote:Well... That certainly was an experience. Thanks Boon for hosting, despite your few slip-ups you did an excellent modding job overall.

The setup was probably less unbalanced than I originally thought, but still pretty townsided... it took town screwing up a lot to even give us a chance. Xtoxm, Nero, and profii all played great.
Yeah, honestly, I expected more slip ups, but the only real ones were Creature and RCEnigma’s thing. Both of them I thought I fixed pretty fast, and don’t think it had any effect on the game. Gave a fun discussion a day phase, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10555 (isolation #152) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10553, Jingle wrote:
In post 10549, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 10545, Jingle wrote:
In post 10543, Gollum wrote:Tbf, xtoxm really did help me and was a huge asset but you guys that think I have no scum game can suck my salty balls
Nero's the worst scum player who made it to MYLO, by far. All of the other scum alive in MYLO were way better.
i was alive in mylo btw
so this is actually an insult when i feel like you meant it in jest
No you weren't. You totally got lynched when I called you out for fakeclaiming. Boon will back me up here.
I think he meant he was still alive on a day that was MYLO. It was 4-2, even if he was the sure lynch that day, he still was alive in MYLO. I think it was more of a comment to counter Creature’s shade with a technicality.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10562 (isolation #153) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10558, Krazy wrote:I do think the timing of the giving of gifts could have used some work. Letting S_S choose his gift target after knowing what other gifts the scum team received seems like something that would need to be cleaned up if doing something similar again. The game probably needed a dedicated twilight phase with slightly longer night+twilights as a result.
Yeah, that’s why I ended up adding the Dawn phase.

I should have done that from the very beginning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10567 (isolation #154) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10566, Krazy wrote:Gotta be honest I'm kinda indifferent about the loss mostly because being governor'd like that is the most insane thing to ever happen to me in a mafia game LOL
Yeah, I’m gonna nom it for Kodak Moment. With BEF’s vengeful claim, it was HILARIOUS.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10574 (isolation #155) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I also nomm’d DrewVa for that whole Governor situation. It only let me nom one player there for some reason. They’re the ones that came out as the one getting clown’d, though, haha.

GOVERNOR’D oh my god. That’s never gonna be topped with that perfect setup of Vengeful claim, the legit ending of the day, twilightt acceptable, and the WTF happened to make DrewVa flip. :lol:

Not to mention the RCE and Elsa Jay shade in the BOONus Round that night with BEF.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10575 (isolation #156) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Without the secret voting, the Super Saint wouldn’t have been nearly as cool in this setup, haha. I think it forced a different kind of discussion, which I liked.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10578 (isolation #157) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

To be fair, I’m glad I modded the mechanic, rather than played it. :lol:

I definitely wouldn’t do it again, but I’m glad I did it here.

I’d only do it again if I could create another setup that just worked with it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10587 (isolation #158) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 10575, Boonskiies wrote:Without the secret voting, the Super Saint wouldn’t have been nearly as cool in this setup, haha. I think it forced a different kind of discussion, which I liked.
People were afrait to vote in case they hammered.
Yeah, it was awesome. :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10588 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And yeah, the secret voting mechanic screwed over Scum Day 1

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10590 (isolation #160) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 7656, Jingle wrote:I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics.

I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
Jingle’s mechanics were also a giant highlight

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10596 (isolation #161) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

:lol:

FlippyNips said to me just now after I told him the scum game was over.

“Due to my masterplan.”

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10606 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10601, Alonzo wrote:
In post 10596, Boonskiies wrote::lol:

FlippyNips said to me just now after I told him the scum game was over.

“Due to my masterplan.”
Hahaha!
I would give credit to that lynch to you, tbh. You knew, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10611 (isolation #163) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Lol, Thanos was End Gamed. :lol: good timing

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”