mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:34 am

Post by mcqueen »

11 pages in a real life day, boy is this gonna be fun.

Officially /confirming. Seems I'm the last of a dying breed
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:16 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 284, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 279, Karmeleon wrote:We should vote as normal and do a votecount every like two pages.

I need to know who's the spotlight.
This is rather against the spirit of the game don't you think.
Relying on spirit of game is scummy. It just leaves town with as little information as possible, and that’s exactly the opposite of what we want.

However, for sure these first few days will be a chaotic mess, each of us trying to keep up with 22 other players and know their suspicions/ have some idea of any forming wagons. I think that’s something we realistically have to accept, but try our best to manage. Once the game reaches 9-12 players it will be a lot easier to spot tells and have a general idea of who everyone wants to lynch
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:21 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 297, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 285, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 284, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 279, Karmeleon wrote:We should vote as normal and do a votecount every like two pages.

I need to know who's the spotlight.
This is rather against the spirit of the game don't you think.
So you mean the correct play is not explicitly saying who you want to lynch the most and let plurality luck do everything?
I actually don't think that would be as bad as you appear to think. Scum can't really pool votes without looking super obvious about it. But, come end of day people will be declaring who their vote is on, no doubt.

Literally doing our own vcs and wagoning in the normal way though, isn't something I'm interested in here.
But if scum have day talk, they can bunch their votes without posting here and we’d never know
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 375, The Last Knight wrote:I eased up on BEF after reading some posts from others saying it was too paranoid to be scum. I could go either way because it could be fake paranoia too.

RCE, I want to scum claim you because all you've done is scum claim me because of my name. But it's only too early to tell.

I maintained and reignited my scum claim on Emperors New Groove because neither person in that hydra have posted more than one post collectively, and I'd like to force a response. But also because I want to limit the number of people with Emperor in their name to one (for nickname's sake) and because our lord and savior Boonskiies uses Kuzco as his avatar.... And there can only be one...

(also top... Again?)
While I know you're not entirely serious, this is still stupid to me. flippyNips = EFN and New Groove = ENG.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 378, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 377, RCEnigma wrote:I am voting Knight btw. Team Evil Vs. Team Merc. I am drawing the house line now, pick a side.
Can't we compromise and get me some grilled fish instead? There is literally no strategic purpose about it. I just want fish.
I should ISO you, but I feel like -- some 16 pages in -- these are a majority of your posts. It's cool, it's funny, but what have you actually contributed to the game otherwise?

Honestly, it's not an issue here. I'd just prefer if you start making serious posts.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 386, Elsa Jay wrote:We got too many people. More then 23 including the Hydras. We gotta thin the herd.

I cant remember everyone in this game, especially with the hydra slips. Sigh.
BrightEyedFish wrote:Elsa,
Why all the shade? Are you harbouring emotions from a past game?
Reality show biz, my friend. You aren't appealing to the audience. Unfortunately, that means you gotta go.
I feel this so hard. But that's why I think it's time for jokes to be put aside and serious conversation to abound. If everyone's serious, it's easier to pay attention to them and get reads.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 414, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 412, Thanos wrote:I thought Lamees would've been posting more by now; Apologies for the inactivity, I'll take some more time before I get into the game.
In post 259, davesaz wrote:Someone who is a human and thinks something is true but isn't 100% certain may say/write if/then logic as a natural linguistic effect of that uncertainty. This goes for whether the uncertainty is in the 1st or 2nd part of the statement.

Once you're in the pattern of if x/then y, modifying that pattern to another conditional to show certainty in x but conditional in y is possible, but to the writer unnecessary given they know what they are uncertain about.

I have never seen a legit slip of this type, and the people who call such so-called slips to attention have been scum at least half the time I've seen someone bring it up, possibly more.
It seems unlikely that scum!BEF knowingly pushed a slip he'd know no one else would agree on, and call attention to himself that way. BEF seems to have genuinely believed in that slip, which makes me think he's town.

~Auro
I just watched Infinity War. You’re on my shit list.
It'd be hilarious if Thanos got lynched/killed on the same day Endgame comes out
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 418, Thanos wrote:
In post 207, Nev and Max wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but our votes do have consequences. Just like the words and actions we make online have real world implications as well.

Votes in this thread will eventually lynch someone, trick is we never know when the day will end unless it goes to deadline or the 4 tell us when they are ending the day
Similar slip here; town methinks. Also, this is one of the slots whose ISO actually feels like they're trying to gamesolve, I appreciate that.
Nev and Max are town.

~Auro
At this point, as one of the day's representatives, I don't see a huge opportunity or need to vote to end the day. Unless someone else disagrees, we need as much information as we can get Day 1, and ending the day early deprives us of that.

I will remain open about my feelings to vote, however. Besides, I'd have to vote ITT anyway, so everyone would know when I vote. Same goes for the other 3.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 430, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 429, Thanos wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
It's mentioned in the setup and yet DVa didn't know that.
It's likelier for town in this scenario not to have read the setup properly and not know that public votes aren't counted.
It's less likely for scum to not know, IMO -- Making your slot likely town.

This is an early read, subject to change if there's stronger evidence.

~Auro
Your assumption that not reading the game post is towny is unfounded.

~ C
Why? Scum are more likely to know the mechanics of the game because it hurts them more to not know.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 443, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 439, Nero Cain wrote:Cheeky is ignoring my question like she normally does as scum. This game is EZ mode.
Next time don't bury your question in a scummy catch up wall.

~ C
Man I love posts like this. Directly addressed to answering a question and still ignores it
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 616, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 613, mcqueen wrote:
In post 378, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 377, RCEnigma wrote:I am voting Knight btw. Team Evil Vs. Team Merc. I am drawing the house line now, pick a side.
Can't we compromise and get me some grilled fish instead? There is literally no strategic purpose about it. I just want fish.
I should ISO you, but I feel like -- some 16 pages in -- these are a majority of your posts. It's cool, it's funny, but what have you actually contributed to the game otherwise?

Honestly, it's not an issue here. I'd just prefer if you start making serious posts.
I mean... I
could
start talking out of my ass and accusing people for no reason, but it'd be disingenuous and won't hold any real merit.

I rather not get hung day 1, so at the moment I am letting the gamesolvers do their thing and making sure to point away from me so they stay on the right track. Later on I give my input on what happened during the night and see the connections being made by the gamesolvers and capitalize on them.

Other then the 5 man mafia team thing I brought up, you guys just do you and argue about scumminess.
I'm still in the midst of catching up, but let me address this first -

This is so cliche scum it's laughable. Why don't you help gamesolve and push people you think are scum? Surely you have some sort of true reads, no matter how bad they are? (I'm just forming reads myself.) Can you at least state those and why?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 624, Elsa Jay wrote:It hurts mafia and town power roles to not know the setup. McQueen, your just as likely to kill strong town who like to be prepared with that line of thinking.

Some people read the rules, and some don't. It's play style, usually NAI except on a case-by-case basis.
Alright, I agree
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 455, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 451, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nice strawman.
So not a strawman. You are basically saying that I can't find RCE scummy b/c you didn't. Your use of buzzwords might impress new players and fool them into thinking you are town and/or know what you are talking about but I and everyone else knows this is hollow AF.
I do find his interaction with you hollow, but from my experience, he's still town. Scum wouldn't put themselves out there like that on Day 1
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 628, Elsa Jay wrote:Does anyone elsa want to explain my gimmick to McQueen or do I gotta do it?
1) I'm
generally
bad at understanding gimmicks unless they're explicitly laid out to me. However, I'm guessing you're doing this for reactions?

2) Also, I'm trying to get through pages upon pages and keep up with everything and everyone. Please go easy if I don't catch every reference and/or "gimmick" you're trying to pull. From my experience, trolling throughout an entire day then swinging in Day 5 or Day 10 (however long the game goes) is annoying and extremely hard to read. If you want a townread, start showing it. Don't sit back for reactions or whatever other reasons you have
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 631, Elsa Jay wrote:I literally just called you out for trying to kill the town power roles with the way you were going. Would You rather I push you?

Focusing on me just hurts you more. You dont have to townread me yet, and even if you personally check me, you won't believe me. I'm just a natural of being suspicious.

Why are you so focused on me anyway instead of some others? Is it... Because I've secretly been putting in effort all this time and you subconsciously recognized it?
How am I trying to kill town PRs by forgetting to include them in my post? Generally, scum will pay attention to the mechanics more, especially if they have day talk ideally they should all be on the same page. Town PRs lack this advantage, and even still, not knowing the private votes aspect still hurts scum the most.

No, I don’t feel your contributions to be completely satisfactory. I’ll give a little; you haven’t done nothing, but could you tell me who your town reads are and make that clear?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Here’s a few of my reads to get the ball rolling;
- Cheeky Dancer: town. His interaction with Nero was bad but that’s usually a town tell this early.
- Nero Cain: town. Played with him a long time ago. His playstyle seems the same (kinda sassy, as GE pointed out), but he seems genuine
- Nev and Max: leaning town. This guy(s) go hard. They’re out pushing Day 1 and as of now I don’t see why they’d be that way as scum
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 633, Elsa Jay wrote:I dont have any yet so I'm still reading into it. Why should I lie to make a readslist? And who says scum have daychat? The rules specify "may or may not".
Maybe they don’t, but it’s possible they do

You seriously don’t have ANY townreads yet 26 pages in now? I find that hard to believe
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:19 am

Post by mcqueen »

Sorry, I got distracted last night. Anyways,
In post 575, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 542, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 499, Ramcius wrote:
In post 498, Elsa Jay wrote:He's doing better then the other AFK crew that can end the day. Don't grill him for wanting the game to go forward.
oh, i won't, once we agree to your lynch

but as we are now, we have no consensus on lynch, we barely have discussion and your friend here is trying end day without making any effort to find scum, so I feel like I have every right to grill him for it
I kinda dislike saying this, but I agree with the bolded part. Page 30 seems like an arbitrary number pulled out of an ass somewhere. Guy doesnt know where we are as a gamestate yet, and he is saying hes going to stop it in 8 pages (if he gets support from his othe r3) so he can catch up? Seems like an easy way to have all 5 scum votes on one unsuspecting player while the rest of us have our votes scattered and ultimately wasted.

Why would having all the scum hard claim day 1 be an issue exactly?
This isn't the point. We have no idea whether scum will be on a wagon by page 30, so assuming so and ending the day early is not a great idea from my perspective. We're relying on "if they're on a wagon." Sorry, I don't want to risk that. I'd rather get as much info from the thread for now.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:21 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 576, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 573, Ultimate Liars wrote:We might actually just have to change our vote from Drewva to Alonzo based on the last few pages.

That would be rather unfortunate.

Nero is probably town, he annoys me way too much in every game I'm in with him to let that make him a scumread.

Really though, I want more activity from myself and others. Let's let this game draw out as long as possible!

-Tsumigi
Why do you want to drag out the day? That risks increased town apathy especially with the current rate of posting.
I really don't understand why you think this is a bad thing. There's only 11 irl days until the deadline IIRC (Dec. 28). That's not incredibly long. Maybe I'll vote to end the day with under 5 irl days left, but I don't consider that super "early"
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:26 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 638, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm wondering why the Nero/Cheeky chacha was the only thing that really seemed to catch mcqueen's eye/thing he commented on in ~26 pages

~ C
In post 586, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 405, DrewVa wrote:Something_Smart -- does something_smart not like rolling scum?
I hate rolling scum but I don't post less

I've had an extremely busy last few days, this game started at a terrible time for me. I'm catching up now.

I will say though, as I'm catching up, I'm having a hard time finding things that feel worthwhile to talk about. Maybe it's the lack of public votes but from the few pages I've looked at just now, it feels like people are just talking each other in circles.
I saw a lot of people were jumping on RCE and a few others. Definitely worth an ISO, but I didn't see anything that gave me hard scum vibes from him or anyone else atm.

I wanted to clear you up as town despite your awful accusation of Nero. If I'm giving out townreads, that's catching scum by PoE.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:28 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 590, Something_Smart wrote:It's almost certainly a bad idea to end the day this early.

But it would be very interesting to see where everyone puts their vote when they don't think anybody's watching.
I'm not sure I understand your second sentence. Once 2 people vote to end the day (remember those votes go ITT), most people will start placing more serious votes.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:37 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 636, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 629, mcqueen wrote:
In post 455, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 451, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nice strawman.
So not a strawman. You are basically saying that I can't find RCE scummy b/c you didn't. Your use of buzzwords might impress new players and fool them into thinking you are town and/or know what you are talking about but I and everyone else knows this is hollow AF.
I do find his interaction with you hollow, but from my experience, he's still town. Scum wouldn't put themselves out there like that on Day 1
is this saying that you find Cheeky town? I mean yeah, scum Cheeky just general avoids me as to not make a scene but whats to say that she hasn't decided to change? We can call it null at best I think.
Yes, that's what I was saying. Keep in mind I have no meta experience with most of these people, so my reads come explicitly off of what they post in this game.

I did use general meta as a basis for my read on them, though, because I always scumread people that make stupid pushes but they're usually town
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:39 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 637, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 635, mcqueen wrote:
In post 633, Elsa Jay wrote:I dont have any yet so I'm still reading into it. Why should I lie to make a readslist? And who says scum have daychat? The rules specify "may or may not".
Maybe they don’t, but it’s possible they do

You seriously don’t have ANY townreads yet 26 pages in now? I find that hard to believe
No real reason to townread people yet, I scumread first and see who I can trust later. I'm currently waiting to see if RCE and TLK go anywhere or if it drizzled out.
What do you mean "no reason to townread people yet"? That kinda helps through PoE..., plus it helps you examine people pushing your townreads; are they legitimate pushes, or are they scum pushing a townie?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:42 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 639, Alonzo wrote:
In post 634, mcqueen wrote:Here’s a few of my reads to get the ball rolling;
- Cheeky Dancer: town. His interaction with Nero was bad but that’s usually a town tell this early.
- Nero Cain: town. Played with him a long time ago. His playstyle seems the same (kinda sassy, as GE pointed out), but he seems genuine
- Nev and Max: leaning town. This guy(s) go hard. They’re out pushing Day 1 and as of now I don’t see why they’d be that way as scum

have you played with both heads of Cheeky Dancer before?

Do you know who is in nev and max? how are they going hard?
I've not played with either head.

I don't know who Nev and Max is, but for now they're very direct and pushy towards multiple people (you being one of them IIRC). For now, I think that warrants a townread. Most of his accusations seem plausible. If his reasons start to become thinner and thinner, that's when I'll re-examine him as scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:03 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 701, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 695, mcqueen wrote:I wanted to clear you up as town despite your awful accusation of Nero
I suppose we have different playstyles. Why was my accusation awful?

~ C
Here:
In post 439, Nero Cain wrote:Cheeky is ignoring my question like she normally does as scum. This game is EZ mode.

~ C
I already addressed this. Don't understand why you couldn't answer the question the first time
In post 451, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 448, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 446, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Because RCE had literally done nothing scummy.
Why do I have to think the same things as you?
Nice strawman. Tell me how you saw it as scummy then?

~ C
I didn't like this post. You're assuming Nero HAS TO view the same things as you, despite calling his question of such a strawman. I've done it, too, but basically saying, "No way you could have found it scum, it's so obvtown," especially when it's not, is well, bad play (for reference, I find RCE null after my first readthrough, but I mentioned above he deserves an ISO)

And with that, I'm officially caught up.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:33 am

Post by mcqueen »

@Mod: What happens if the day ends and 2 people are tied for the most votes?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 706, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 441, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 413, Nero Cain wrote:how is that scummy at all?
Exactly.

~ C

~ C
Mcqueen I answered his question before saying that in a smart ass way. Why? Well because getting emotional reactions is my way of reading people.

Second I didn't expect him to see it my way hence I said nice straw man - also at no point did I call RCE town, like you I considered him null but Nero's read on him looked opportunistic as I saw no scumminess in his reaction. That interaction between Nero/RCE read like RCE could have reacted to Nero's dayvig in any way and Nero would still scumread him for it.

Of course we have our own opinions, that's what the point of communicating is - to figure out what another is thinking and why - instead he turns it into a "I don't have to think the same as you" argument which is completely besides the point.

~ C
I'm sorry I missed that. It does put a little doubt in my Nero read, though... (unless I'm reading this wrong, too, he asks how it's scummy then calls RCE scummy later)

Overall still think he's town, but it's good to keep and possibly look back on
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 720, Alonzo wrote:
In post 703, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Why did you scumread those 2?
AC for something in the early game that seemed devious. I'm at best null on them.

Gamma for what I consider a scumslip.
Mind pointing both of these out?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 750, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 749, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: End the Day
We got one folks. We may be able to end this before Christmas and enjoy family time after all.
In post 754, Elsa Jay wrote:Xtoxm is a no-go, so unless you and McQueen vote to end the day, everyone is gonna disappear for Christmas and scum have an easy excuse to change their votes before the 28th.
No thanks
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:39 am

Post by mcqueen »

• Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
I’m here. Sorry, I really haven’t felt up to replying the last few days, it’s my fault really. I have to catch up, but I have scanned the thread and here are two important things I should mention before I do so: first, I was (and still am) voting Elsa. I was arguing with her before and it was mostly gut feeling/policy lynch/ couldn’t decide on anyone better type of deal. That will most likely change after I’m done catching up, however. Second, I saw people still talking about ending the day. I still have no plans to vote for that to happen, unless someone made an extraordinarily good point as to why I should.

Within the next few hours I’ll hopefully be caught up
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 767, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I currently dont like Alonzo, but that's unrelated to a scumread. Off the top of my head, I guess if I had to name the person i think has a decent chance to flip, it may actually be RCE. Seems to have went away now after stopping his engagement with TLK. Also defending BEF for no tangable reason, maybe to get towncred?

I'm going to sleep on it for now.
Quoting this post because it's the first one that came up after my last (true) contribution.

Just got done a game with Alonzo where he was scum. Pretty sure he's town this game. When he was scum he played pretty reserved; however he's very vocal and not afraid to get people's attention here and that's totally the opposite
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?
Don't understand this post (maybe it's been addressed)

Our only communication as Day reps together is here. We don't get our own private thread or anything
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 814, Alonzo wrote:Gamma, Elsa, Drewva, Max n Ned and Ultimate Lurkers are fine Lynches for today.

Change my mind.
Why is DrewVa a good lynch? So far, they've given me pretty strong townreads.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 816, RCEnigma wrote:Don't like drewva or Nev (max is pretty irrelevant tbh) as lynches today. Overall though I don't have good scumreads and it's not even that there are a ton of people being town.
[in reference to my above post] I disagree with Nev and Max as well (or, I agree with RCE of not lynching them today). I think they're town

I'm not sure about Gamma, though. As for Elsa, well she still has my vote for the moment until I'm done reading
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 833, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 820, Alonzo wrote:You said this game, implying you have previous with profii, and some sort of metric on how you form a read on him.

How did you reach scum! Profii?
Ahh yes I do. Profii is a more vocal/involved player as town in my opinion. He's been present sure but his early game consisted of recommending ways to bring a votecount in that just seemed of to me for a few reasons:

1.) This setup disadvantages town due to the lack of votecount but I would argue it disadvantages Scum even more which leads to point #

2.) A votecount would be nice to have but not necessary. Town can likely coordinate without it. With it present it makes it easier for scum to spread their votes and town blend or throw of votecounts. Which is unfortunate because I think Profii is strong at VCA but not a part of my scum read. Overall I think scum can't afford to look too coordinated or they risk sticking out and that kind of weakens their sway on lynches.

I also don't buy Nero's demeanor being a surprise to Profii and read it as a soft defense of myself or Cheeky, that in itself is minor. But the way Profii came back to that specifically rubs me wrong. I don't get why he would be hung up on it when he's generally a player with a broader sense of the game and the slots around him.

Thank you for asking about my read Alonzo.
As of now, this lands RCE on my town list. Not exactly sure why multiple people keep bringing him up as someone they find scummy. I will do an ISO later, though, so stay tuned for that
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:30 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 838, Theta Alpine wrote:why did i not get on yesterday
on page 20 and catching up
i will agree that fish and rce seem like scum
Someone please reiterate to me why RCE had/has scumreads?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:42 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 904, Xtoxm wrote:Elsa is my first townread
Page 37. Not bad

@knight, pls change not voting category to unknown. You are putting fake claims in everyone's mouth. Thanx.
Why is she a townread of yours? Over the last few pages I've been reading, I still don't like her play.

For example, she claims Ram to have his vote on her, but won't reveal her own vote. It's not
actually
hypocritical, but it's pretty close

I understand we have the right to keep our vote hidden if we choose, but when a large group within the playerbase agrees to out their votes, it just makes you look scummy not to cooperate
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:48 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 916, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah, I said RCE was more likely to be scum earlier because I liked TLK more at that time, but considering he ignored Ramcius point blank saying he was trying to lynch me, and he is trying to guide the lynch, he may possibly be partners with Ramcius.

Clearly you all don't like the idea of someone only having 2/3 votes dying, so lets bring up TLK and RCE again.

TLK literally scrounging for the votes is a way for scum to reestablish controll and take out the factor of the game that scare them.
This exchange (and subsequent posts) between Elsa and TLK... I don't like it on TLK's end, but I can't place my finger on why.

Honestly, Elsa made a plausible point paired with TLK still going after RCE, a townread of mine...
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 982, Karmeleon wrote:Something_Smart looks bad too. He managed to make 12 posts with no reads at all, just complaints about thread activity and game mechanism, promises to catch up and "I can read hebichan" with no follow up.
Sorry, I'm being a huge hypocrite here, but I agree with this (as of page 40 I believe)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 985, profii wrote:ok so this game is confusing the heck out of me with no idea on where the VCs are up to - so my approach here is to read ISOs in most posts first order, as it will get easier as the task goes on
A summary sentence on everyone will be all for now:

Drewva - Never seen either players scum game but no alarm bells here
Elsa - think I saw a town slip so cool.
RCEnigma - this iso is a bit of a slow burner. interesting, maybe looking to see if town is going to mislynch itself kind of vibe
Gamma - I think he is ok but I'm not a great gamma reader tbh
Cheeky Dancer - I thought the stuff about the fake mason claim was genuine concern so I'll town that
Alonzo - I dunno, not a lot of meat on the bone so I'll reserve judgement for now as I don't know how to sort Alonzo well yet.
Ramicus - I don't like this slot, couple of posts I looked at that made me go 'wait wtf' so I'll probably vote here if nothing else pops up
Almost Chara - I think town, but more on the Almost part of the read as I've never played with Chara before.
Nero - not a read that's like omg this is scum we must lynch now, still a scum read, but idk, not really convincing me of town
nev and max - seems to be getting more stick than they merit I think?
Karmeleon - the towniest read so far I think
The Last Knight - not a fan of this slot, seems like trying to town
McQueen - I'm not even going to ISO this again, I was already town reading him pretty hard before I undertook this task.
Thanos - spotted a town slip
BEF - the grammar argument seems like a town thing to get involved in... but it is bef :lol:
Xtoxm - whilst acknowledging I am not a high content dude in this game, I think we are entering into the 'post more please' section of analysis. This slot is the first one, albeit minor scum ping here.
Something_smart - I kinda liked the self vote in the context of it's not actually a vote. Although SS said he didn't do it for that reason, I still lol'd - acknowledging he said he is busy, sympathy as I am too :D
Dave - slight town lean but early days.
ultimate liars - I definitely can't read Koki and what is Tsumigi :eek:
Both Emporers, theta - post more :)

I think that's your lot - If I missed anyone I blame the alt slippers :p

reflecting back on that - voting TLK
Why are you still scumreading Nero?

Definitely don’t agree with Karm being the towniest so far, either. Idk where I’d put him rn
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:10 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight
Why TLK over Ramicius?
Answering for someone else, but applies to me rn:

Not sure about Ram atm, have more concrete reasoning to place a vote on TLK (haven’t done so yet btw)

Also would be up for profii lynch as of this post. Nero pretty obvtown and others agree, yet he keeps his scumread on him
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?
Nah. I like DrewVa as town still, but I feel their push on you is misguided

Initially questioned people who scumread Gamma, but what have he/she really done this game? As always, it’s hard to keep track, but IIRC most of their posts are one-two liners with not much actual content. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:22 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius
That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?
You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda
Not quite getting the agenda vibes, but I see where you’re coming from and will keep it in memory

More of this please (real scumhunting)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:26 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1053, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 965, RCEnigma wrote:I just find the people that piled onto your read of me are scummie
use names.
In post 968, Something_Smart wrote:I feel like hebichan is one of the few people in this game that I actually can read.
teach me
In post 988, Elsa Jay wrote:In order to teach the ways of Forum Mafia to Mister Boon's friend, clearly the best course of action is to lynch him day 1 as a lesson in what NOT to do here.
ewww. He has the same chance to be sent a scum pm as any of us. I don't like you saying that we shouldn't lynch him just b/c he's new and Boons friend. That said I don't find him scummy anyways.
Why don’t you find TLK scummy?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:29 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1059, Nero Cain wrote:lets lynch in

2. Ultimate Liars (Kokichi /Hebichan)
8. Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)
9. Theta Alpine
10. Elsa Jay
17. Ramcius
19. Emperor flippyNips
21. Emperors New Groove
22. RCEnigma
In post 1060, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1057, Nero Cain wrote:Daily reminder that since sparring with me Cheeky's hydra has been a lurk sack.
I think they are trying to play like Not_Mafia again.....

Watch your L-1's =)

Perhaps a decline in their Wagonomic forecast will trigger them...
What L-1 are you referring to?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:31 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1064, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1051, Thanos wrote:When did we decide to vote public?
We still have to vote officially in the confessional but if we keep our votes secret, that is more likely than not going to result in a no lynch.
This wouldn’t result in a no lynch. Pretty sure most of us would still be voting, so someone would get lynched
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:41 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1102, Elsa Jay wrote:My job is to be useless and fetch quotes sometimes for friends. Also be entertaining.

By the way, hypothetically, if I had a gun, who would be opposed if I shot Nero Cain?
Me
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:44 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1113, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1094, Gamma Emerald wrote:GiFPick and RFB rematch startedthe same month
no, RFB was 2017 May i believe, Upick 2018 Feb
Ok this exchange was alright at first, but both of you are carrying it on way longer than you should
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:49 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1119, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 444, Ramcius wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:
In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove
From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.
i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?
What part don’t you like - the townread on us, or you dislike this post?

But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?
I don't like how he jumped to conclusion from purely speculations on what scum might had and what they might talked.
Here, Ramcius says he doesn't like when people jump to conclusions on what they "maybe said [sic]."
In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C
I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
At this point, Ramcius starts off by saying that Cheeky Dancer may as well ask him directly to clarify his own playstyle. This doesn't make much sense to me since one should always just claim town, which Ramcius eventually contradicts by the end of this exchange, but still only in what seems to me to be an attempt to play devil's advocate to Cheeky.
In post 793, Ramcius wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:Tlk hasn't been back and is my only strong scumread. The bunch of slots dicking around and then scumreading the other slots dicking around for dicking around is annoying but nai for now.

Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.

The exceptions are Nero who has engaged me in a way that I find kind of townie, and cheeky who hasn't expressed a scumread on me, though I feel she is trending that way. She's at least trying to get her scumreads views of the game.

Other townie slots:

I like McQueen, Alonzo, warming up to Almost Chara, Nev is probably spewed town like I said before, and Bef is town.

Liked Ramcius for town early but that dropped some pages agk for reasons I can't recall at the moment but I'll iso to figure it out later.
what is your read on Elsa?
Now Ramcius contradicts himself by asking someone else to read Elsa, rather than ask Elsa himself, which is what he just told to do (shown above).
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.
So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted
Now, after asking someone to give a read on Elsa, Ramcius gets aggressive when they don't have the same opinion and leaves an ominous threat in retaliation.
In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote: Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.
Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.
Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.
Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum
And finally, Ramcius labels himself as an exception to a rule while he contracts himself on this very point in the quotes I've listed above. Meanwhile, he is blatantly PL me based on DrewVa's post (I went into further detail about this in a past post if anyone wants to iso me and find it).

I've been pretty interested in Ramcius lately and the hypocrisy that he displays with aplomb. So I think I'll change my vote to him.
Felt like this was a good post by TLK. Quoting it to look at again once I’m done reading the thread
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:50 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1121, Nero Cain wrote:My vote is currently sitting on RCE but I'd be ok with any of the slots I listed earlier. Of those Ram is the only one with a wagon on him.
Again (sorry for repetition), remind me why your vote was still on RCE
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:00 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1140, DrewVa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1131, DrewVa wrote:
In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C
if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly
Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C

I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.
Spoiler:
As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic
[/spoiler]

Wrt the bolded, possible slip?[/quote]

In case, anyone missed it.[/quote]
You’re starting to sway my thinking, but what makes you so sure he’s not bad town?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:08 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1173, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?
Nah, you remind me too much of me. You can stick around for a bit.
This x1000
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:14 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1181, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1110, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1108, Elsa Jay wrote:Then who would/should I shoot? Ramcius seems too obvious.
One of Nero’s lurker slots?
I would second this idea. Saves us from having to waste a mislynch on a guess, and gives us the ability to focus elsewhere knowing that one of the inactive slots will eat a bullet one way or another.
Sorry, I disagree.

Not that I have much experience with vigs, but I don’t totally buy Elsa’s claim

If you are a vig (or have been given that ability) @Elsa, and you are town, why not shoot one of your scumreads?

I hate lurkers too (sorry for being one), but that doesn’t mean PL or policy kill (PK) them. Only scum do that to not leave a trail early on (referring to the killing part)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1192, Nev and Max wrote:Hey guys! Quick check in from Max. I just want to let everyone know I’m alive and well. I’m just checking out of rehab tonight, but hopefully next few days I’ll settle back into my normal routine. Well minus all those drugs and alcohol. Don’t do it guys. It’s addicting, next thing you know you’ll be in the back of an ambulance and lying in a hospital bed with an IV pole next to you trying to help you.

I’m glad though I have friends I can count on.

Thank you Nev. seriously buddy I love you.

~Max
Get better bro
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:21 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1195, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1193, Elsa Jay wrote:... Uh. Max, is the rehab the RP or is that legitimate? Because that scares me.
Roleplay. My partner is in good health, just spread thin.
Bruhhh... nvm :facepalm:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1205, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1199, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1184, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 1178, Elsa Jay wrote:How do you explain him being so agreeable with the unknown part but pushing back against me for trying to make him use common sense to assume Ramcius was voting me?
I was being kinda snarky because i saw on TLKs update that Ram was on Karm. Tin foil hat theory, what if TLK knew Rams vote wasnt on you?
Well Ram explicitly said he was focusing on scum over lynching Elsa, he just wanted Elsa dead. Therefore you can assume Ram moved his vote.
I dont know why we are assuming anything about anyones vote.
In post 403, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

guess i have to take the lead to bring democracy to this place
I assumed this was a joke because he mentioned democracy while going after the queen. Since votes in this thread dont count, and at that point we werent doing anything with votes, i dismissed this.

Then we get this:
In post 499, Ramcius wrote:oh, i won't, once we agree to your lynch
Which is immediately followed by this:
In post 503, Ramcius wrote:i didn't said Elsa is scum
Which is essentially what Elsa has been doing with BEF, right. Just calling for a lynch without backing it up with any reasons (well, real reasons. I think you said something about him being a target for you?) over and over?

And if anyone was confused still they shouldnt be after this:
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
And this just in case:
In post 692, Ramcius wrote:that VC was obvious joke, but even then i said it was wrong
963 is the first time he says he made a vote, on Karm (I am very ok with that vote btw).

Im pretty stoned and forgot what my point was here. I think it was something about the fact that we dont really need to speculate on where someones vote was when. I've been changing my vote every time i make a post in my confessional. Ive been using it as a dating advice call in show on the side.
If the bottom is true, I can’t wait to read your confessional post game :lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1206, Alonzo wrote:How is wanting Elsa dead alignment indicative?
It’s not.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:35 am

Post by mcqueen »

I’m on page 50 but I have things to do. Will be back later tonight if time warrants.

Sorry for my difficulty keeping up, here’s an updated readslist:
- TLK, scummy.
- Ram, misrepped hard, bad town.
- Elsa, I guess town.
- Nero, town.
- Nev and Max, town.
- RCE, town. Still need to do an ISO.
- Alonzo, town.
- DrewVa, town.
- Something_Smart, town. Please try to post more, though.
- Karm, null. Need to ISO.
- BEF, no idea. Wanna ISO later.

Rest either I forgot or don’t know. Someone keep me accountable, I’ve gotta finish reading by tonight and ISO 3 people by tomorrow night
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Will be on sporadically throught the next few hours, but will do my best
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1260, Thanos wrote:
In post 1258, Ramcius wrote:DrewVa vent even further and said scumslip was that I didn't used "typical" as in "it's not my typical towngame"
I did read that.
DrewVa's asking you for your defense against TLK when it's so easy to read your ISO and find and makes her push seem lazy, and the lack of willingness to back her claim of seeing similar scumslips is bothersome.

The feeble push here with that serious tone feels a bit scum-motivated to me *shrug*

~A
See, I don’t agrew with DrewVa’s push on Ram. Think it was overexaggerated. But otherwise, DrewVa has been very town to me, so idk
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1262, BrightEyedFish wrote:First off, I tend to always overestimate town and underestimate scum. So this post will be full of tinfoil and WIFOM stuff but it's where my fish head is at right now

The hidden vote system hurts both town and scum but I think it makes it a little harder for scum in the long term. They can't just sheep somewhere in the middle of a wagon and say "oops" when the lynched player flips town. They has less excuses to use the following day after a mislynch.

So this is the list of people who have made their votes public. It's around 50% or the player list. So going on that sample size, statistically speaking I would suspect at least 50% of scum to have done the same, so I would say in this list there are at least 2-3 scum.

Something_Smart
RCEnigma
Elsa Jay
profii
Karmeleon
Ramcius
Emperors New Groove
DrewVa
Gamma Emerald
The Last Knight
Nero Cain
Nev and Max

I have switched my vote 3-4 times so far this game and all of the people that I have voted are in this list. So that makes me think my reads are going places. If you have ISO's me then you can probably find my top scumreads throughout the game, though some have changed and some are still developing. ANd since I am a proponent of the hidden vote system I do not wish to publicly announce my votes as of now. I wish more people would keep their votes hidden, at least for the remainder of this day so that after the lynch and any NKs we will have a solid VCA to start with come D2. Perhaps once we get into D2 and further it may make more sense to share where we are voting. But for now I will stay silent on that front.
Again, as I said to Elsa; you have every right to keep your vote hidden, but when everyone else is sharing, you’re risking a lot to not do the same.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1265, Emperor flippyNips wrote:*Owen Wilson voice* wow last time I was here it wasn’t this busy
hey that’s my line. please contribute
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1283, Lamees wrote:Lol
Best post in this thread
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1298, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is it ok if I townbin all of (SS, Profii, TLK)?
No 2/3 of those are wrong
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1304, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Someone is going to have to explain the Drewva and TLK hate. I asked Elsa earlier but they ignored me.
We’re hated? I thought that was just Alonzo. Can someone tell me, why he’s town here? Like, I understand he has this troll meta but I don’t necessarily see why that should be an excuse to townread him here.
just finished a game with him where he was scum. Doesn’t troll as much and actually “scumhunts”

I know, it’s backwards, but it’s obvious, so I’ll take it
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1319, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1292, Xtoxm wrote:I'm going to have to wade in here. If your clear use of vote tags should be disregarded as a joke, at what point do you draw the line between assuming a vote is a joke and a vote is real? The most sensible course of action is to take literal votes at face value, and you told us that you're voting yourself. If you don't want that in the artificial VC, go ahead and change it.
Oh, I don't think he should have assumed it was a joke. I think he should have asked rather than assuming ANYTHING, because it was meant to cause some confusion about whether it was an actual vote or not.
In post 1293, DrewVa wrote:@Something_Smart, who are you voting for, in your ACTUAL confessional?
I would hardly be right to be voting anyone when I haven't expressed any scumreads worthy of the name. I'll vote if and when I see someone who I actually think is substantially more likely scum than town. That doesn't always happen day 1, and it's even less likely to happen in a game like this. For clarity's sake, the answer right now is nobody.

I won't necessarily say when I vote someone, but if I refrain from doing so I will have a reason for not saying it. Probably that reason will be that I think the person would either clam up under pressure and be harder to read or they would get more wild and desperate and burn all their bridges as town.
In post 1296, The Last Knight wrote:I took a template and copied it, to be honest, and your name was right there at the top. I did think about taking your vote off but it also seemed like an obvious enough joke. I figured I could leave it there and change it later if/when you decided to go public. Just a sillier unknown.

I want to address the last sentence specifically though, because I don't think these VC are necessarily confessional votes. But if someone did vote here and was contradicted later, it gives some nice info on D2.
Oh, that's interesting. I thought the intent was to create an accurate picture of where people were voting. I know that's what I said I wanted to see (real votes, not mock votes), and I thought you created this in response to what I said.

You're right that it was always my prerogative to change my vote/alert you that it wasn't accurate. To be honest, I wanted to see if anyone would get the impression that I was ACTUALLY voting myself, and how they'd react to that... but it seems like nobody even mentioned it. I want to keep it on even after we've had this conversation, but at the same time I don't want to foster the idea that these votes are fake or less serious or that it's all right to have a joke vote on this that doesn't correspond to your real vote. So with that in mind:
UNVOTE:
Sorry, but you have no scumreads so far? At all? Have you actually been reading the thread?

As someone said earlier, it’s best to have a vote than not have one due to plurality. Even if it’s weak just say so
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1327, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1312, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1310, Nero Cain wrote:Is Elsa the he here b/c Nancy is a girl, guy.
Yes, Elsa is a he.
My gender is Snow Queen, thank you very much.
Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1102, Elsa Jay wrote:By the way, hypothetically, if I had a gun, who would be opposed if I shot Nero Cain?
I am no longer opposed.

Also, I disagree with outing your role so early. I think it would've been fine if you kept it secret because now scum has that info.

~ P
In one game, I counterclaim a literal Daycop claim for shits and giggles as scum day 1.

In another, I claim Neutral Doctor with the ascetic modifier, later on saying I'm a 1 shot BP day 1. I was a neutral Hider.

In yet another game, I claim day 1 to be a Ninja Lawyer. I was a town ninja lawyer.

Claiming day 1 as any alignment seems to be my specialty.

Who should I shoot then?
Still don’t buy your claim. Sorry, I don’t trust you. 2/3 of those examples you admit to lying
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1336, Cheeky Dancer wrote:@TLK you're in the bay area too? Oh man, small world.

What do you think of ENG , almost chara, dave, or alonzo?
In post 1337, The Last Knight wrote:Let me read through some ISO's and I'll get back to you. I have some inklings about these peeps so far but I want to take a better look.
Is this buddying?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1853, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah, but the 1 time I told the truth I was town.
Ok and I even gave you a town read. Doesn’t mean I buy the vig claim. I think you’re lying
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1349, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1348, Almost Chara wrote:why even play mafia at all? it's more fun to just vote randomly and then see who plurality decides to lynch.
~Chara
Exactly. I think we only need 1 more person to end the day and McQueen went afk.
Not like I’d vote to end it anyway
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1856, Elsa Jay wrote:So you think I'm flat out lying instead of me mentioning earlier I'm hinting something.
Point this out to me?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1363, Emperors New Groove wrote:Alonzo vote is still a good vote.
Although I’m not fond of the trolling either, this is a bad vote
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1859, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1823, Elsa Jay wrote:For all you know I'm just informed of a particular type of vigilante and am trying to give them ample space to shoot someone and letting them know I know they exist.
Oh yeah, cool. So you ask who to shoot on someone else’s behalf and expect me to find that town. Ok
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1379, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah, I may or may not have changed my vote with the recent information. But hey, since I'm about to go to sleep...

The person with the most votes after the person lynched is the one who gets shot. Is that a decent deal?
K. We’ll see.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1862, Elsa Jay wrote:What's anti-town to let the town know they have influence during the night so someone suspicous can die that they vote for?
You asked who to shoot, then claim that the person with the 2nd most votes gets shot, then say you’re not even the vig.

None of that is consistent?? And you want me to believe that’s town??
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1390, RCEnigma wrote:Townreads are BEF, drewva, Elsa, Nero, nev, Alonzo, McQueen, almost Chara lightly. Fine shooting anyone else. Who all are currently townreading Profii?
Hopefully no one
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1866, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1864, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1862, Elsa Jay wrote:What's anti-town to let the town know they have influence during the night so someone suspicous can die that they vote for?
You asked who to shoot, then claim that the person with the 2nd most votes gets shot, then say you’re not even the vig.

None of that is consistent?? And you want me to believe that’s town??
I'm hypothetically saying I'm either a vigilante or am informed of a vigilante as a form to see what'll happen tonight. You know the term "Wine In Front Of Me"?

This is my version. It's "Elsa's Loco Suspicious Actions". ELSA for short.
No, I don’t know it

My vote is still on you btw. And for now that’s where it’s staying
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

Merry Christmas everyone! Back to catching up
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1436, Thanos wrote:VOTE: end the day

Cute.
Just snap and half of us will be gone.

Seriously, @Boon, how cool would that be?!
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:40 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1939, Elsa Jay wrote:Or, instead of dying TLK, you could, you know... Claim a role?

That's kinda what you're supposed to do here.
Not sure what you’re reading, but he seems to be breadcrumbing (part of) his role.

You believe it?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:00 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1487, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1481, mcqueen wrote:
In post 795, profii wrote:Alonzo - have your peers said much about ending the day or not? Are they waiting for anything in particular to happen?
Don't understand this post (maybe it's been addressed)

Our only communication as Day reps together is here. We don't get our own private thread or anything

What needs to happen before you feel confident with using your day end vote?
Well I’m likely not going to use it now (3 irl days left until the deadline)

But, I wanted a good wagon. It’s still hard to keep track of even with the replica VCs. I’m talking like 8 people so scum can’t coordinate a counterwagon on their own. Of course, there’s likely scum in that hypothetical 8p pool, but at least we’d have the thread to go off of and analyze tomorrow.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:02 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1947, The Last Knight wrote:I'm honestly okay with dying because of this. Elsa has the rule right as far as hammers go.
? There are no ‘hammers’ in this game

Not exactly sure where her post regarding this is atm, so maybe she said the same
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:02 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1928, Alonzo wrote:Which game did we play together mcqueen?
Newbie 1901. 2ndStoryWindow
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:16 am

Post by mcqueen »

Can someone let me in on what a Super Saint is? I’m not familiar with the role
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:18 am

Post by mcqueen »

Man that sucks. I was thinking of moving my vote to TLK. Now I’m scared
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1973, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1952, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1928, Alonzo wrote:Which game did we play together mcqueen?
Newbie 1901. 2ndStoryWindow
Hi!

Thats interesting, I didn't think I gave too much away in that game.

seems like you got me sorted pretty good huh?

What?!? Mcqueen is 2ndStoryWindow?!? :lol:
I mean, I’m just going off how you played. Could be far off. But you’re not a good lynch target and you seem town

Hey Flavor ;)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1556, Something_Smart wrote:PLEASE stop quoting long posts. It's hell to read on mobile.
Sorry, this is stupid. I agree it is, but I’d rather know what’s being referenced.
In post 1574, DrewVa wrote:Anyone who lynches lamees gets a pass for d2 -D
I’m gonna need time to review this interaction between you two. But DrewVa, I felt like you let your emotions get the better of you, and I’m not sure where that lands you on my current readslist. No, I don’t want your “if I was scum, I wouldn’t do that” protest. Nothing personal, I just hate those. but if I have time I’ll check for myself.

Here’s to me being a hypocrite, but I usually get emotional as town more than scum. We’ll see how I read you later on. I’m looking forward to reading the next 15 pages in order to help sort you.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1581, Nero Cain wrote:or UL or one of the two empororers.

TL:DR

there's a ton of slots I'd flip before Drew and Thanos
In post 1590, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1582, Thanos wrote:I don't like this talk about "reigning someone in", if their push on you is bad, call it out with rhetoric.
You made two posts in thread saying you would talk with her and lamees then continued to push so I'm assuming those posts were pure theater and an attempted pocket while you try to rile me through her.

Lamees wants to piss me off into replacing out, so she can get lynched. She is explicitly playing to scum wincon and moreover is unenjoyable to sort. You should know better than most that I am pretty much done with bothering to sort anti-town town from anti-town scum. So if you want this to not be a 1v1, then you can self-vote and get rid of the problem player. But I am not moving off lamees ever until she is lynched. She is scum and therefore you are scum. Sorry we couldn't roll town together this time, Auro. -D
Wow, this is a really bad post... hey, don’t feel bad, I do it a lot, too! And idk what has conspired since this, but pls don’t keep votes on someone because you can’t sort them. Again, I am being a huge hypocrite because 2 days from now when someone gets on my nerves I will vote them and ‘refuse’ to unvote, but it is not good town play.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2037, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2035, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1556, Something_Smart wrote:PLEASE stop quoting long posts. It's hell to read on mobile.
Sorry, this is stupid. I agree it is, but I’d rather know what’s being referenced.
In post 1574, DrewVa wrote:Anyone who lynches lamees gets a pass for d2 -D
I’m gonna need time to review this interaction between you two. But DrewVa, I felt like you let your emotions get the better of you, and I’m not sure where that lands you on my current readslist. No, I don’t want your
“if I was scum, I wouldn’t do that” protest
. Nothing personal, I just hate those. but if I have time I’ll check for myself.

Here’s to me being a hypocrite, but I usually get emotional as town more than scum. We’ll see how I read you later on. I’m looking forward to reading the next 15 pages in order to help sort you.
It’s kind of frustrating responding to posts like this, since so much has changed, since DVa made that post. We are not even currently sr Thanos but yes, there was some personal shot going down between Lamees and DVa. We did and do, find Lamees to be very scummy but we liked Auro’s reaction to the whole thing and thought he was townie for that. Wrt the bolded, I don’t even think that would be applicable here. So, I only reference that, when it clearly is.
Sorry. It’s my fault for not keeping up. However, I feel like it’s better to put my thoughts out there than to not do so, so everyone has the ability to look back on my play later on and sort me.

I’m trying really hard to catch up. Deadline is close and i know we have a few claims. Would just prefer to read the thread through then skip most of it. It’s now that thought processes form and can be referenced later in the game, whereas if i don’t read, I can’t do that.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1611, Xtoxm wrote:i stopped scumreading people for lurking a long time ago. been burned by it too many times.
Sorry @Nero. I agree with this. Your infatuation with lynching lurkers on day 1 is slightly bothersome.

Except Ram. But iirc you don’t chime in and say why we should lynch him. Just say we should and expect people to vote him

(Not sure who u want to lynch currently tho. )
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1613, Ramcius wrote:I will be more clear then - i don't like how I am your only scumread and your plan B is just to PL a lurker, when we have 64 pages. On top of that, you openly want end day and not to try find scum
^

This gets Ram town points
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1614, Nero Cain wrote:you are? News to me.

I feel like you are just trying to say things to make me look scummy and hope they stick.
Who else did u wanna lynch besides Ram? RCE is the only other non lurker I remember u pushing

U had a list where most of them were lurkers. Too lazy to find it rn, but hopefully u know what I’m referencing
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2063, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 1917, DrewVa wrote:Rn, Performer blatantly mischaracterizing our posts and implying he knows anything at all about how I play as scum, when he has never played with me as scum, is the scummiest thing I’ve read so far, this game.
Dude. I was one of the NRG reviewers for the scum game of yours with xwing. I followed that game closely.

Also, you and mcqueen saying I was buddying or acting weird with TLK, say what?? That was an off topic remark about another FM player in the bay area. Using a remark like that to put suspicion on someone, is actually scummy.

~ P
How tho? I’m not gonna lie I have no proof u were buddying, but the conversation in question felt like you two were gaining rapport with each other hidden behind being excited to both be from the Bay area. Buddying. That’s why i asked
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2075, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2042, mcqueen wrote:I agree with this. Your infatuation with lynching lurkers on day 1 is slightly bothersome.
I've yet to even vote for a lurker. (all my votes have been on RCE, Cheeky or Ram. Currently, I'm not voting anyone b/c I thought we were going to do the plan were we use TLK as a double lynch.) I'm just mature enough of a player to know that lurking is a good place for scum to hide out and of our lurkers, several of their scumgames/meta involve being a lurksack. Lurkers suck and I don't like them.
Why do I have to scum read active players?

I think Ram is just scum trying t make me look bad by claiming that I'm exclusively hunting lurkers. I also think that his "don't lynch in the lurkers!" means he has a buddy or two there.
Kinda obvious since Ram is active (and he’s ur scumread), but there’s always scummy active players, especially in a big game like this. Seems pretty weird of u to ask such a question tbh
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2093, Alonzo wrote:I just want progress the game RN more than anything.

Here's some steamy Fresh my name is emperor flippynips and I lurk hard as scum meta

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=78044
K i saw ppl were voting flippynips a little later, and ive yet to click this link.

But flippynips lurker in Newbie 1901 with us and he was town... We MLed him btw. Keep that in mind pls
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2095, Alonzo wrote:When it comes to flippynips I just say yes..

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77801
K lol that answers the above post from me, I’m an idiot
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2097, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: FLIPPYNIPS

VOTE: END THE DAY
Don’t really understand this vote at all. Bothers me a lot.

Dude lurks no matter what, and u know this and provided links, but u vote him anyway
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2100, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2093, Alonzo wrote:I just want progress the game RN more than anything.

Here's some steamy Fresh my name is emperor flippynips and I lurk hard as scum meta

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=78044
In post 2095, Alonzo wrote:When it comes to flippynips I just say yes..

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77801
In post 2097, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: FLIPPYNIPS

VOTE: END THE DAY

Okay, that’s pretty damn convincing.

I’ll sheep you on that.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Flippynips
And this is even worse... DrewVa what the heck? You think this is good reasoning? I’ve got half a mind to scumread you for this... idc if Alonzo’s a tr of mine doesn’t mean his vote wasn’t stupid or I can’t be wrong.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2103, DrewVa wrote:Actually,

UNVOTE:

For now.

I’m not liking ENG’s recent posts.

I’ll wait on it a bit but ENG has altered the order of mine and Nero’s posts, to arrive at a false conclusion. Also, he accuses Nero for being “buthurt”, because he asked why was he scummy, which was hella weird.
Actually ur wrong. Nero mentioned Elsa was butthurt and ENG commented on that. ENG didnt call nero butthurt. I dont know kuch about ur post order and the false conclusion, i havent read pgs 62-82. But the unvote seems weird. Like u make a terrible vote agreeing with Alonzo then back off. Idk man.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2114, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Did you slip profii? :lol:
Yeah there are certain posts of his that really set me off. Like the ones around your post here.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2135, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2129, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2123, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Xtoxm can be scum.

~ C
In post 2124, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Profii can live today.

~ C
In post 2125, Cheeky Dancer wrote:EFN looks like a lurker lynch. Didn't see anything AI there.
ENG is town.

~ C
Planning to explain any of these reads?
Loading bullet...

Aiming at cheeky..

Maybe I can hit cheeky and Profii with a two for one.
is this a soft claim or are you messing around
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

• Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
In post 2145, The Last Knight wrote:What if I nominated one or two people who I think should vote me? Then if 3 or more people vote for a nomination, then that player should hammer me.
No.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2177, Almost Chara wrote:@The Last Knight:

I'll have you know we have not voted (or even considered voting) you ever during the course of this game. I had you down as my 2nd strongest TR and I've cited post # for it, and Chara agreed with most of my reads (Actually they didn't comment much on my TRs, but we discussed a lynch pool of 7 slots and they came back with 2 TR, 2 SRs & 3 Nulls from those specific 7, so I considered it an agreement we would lynch in 5 of them)

@Nero: I am not going to disclose my reads or our votes. You only get to know who we end up voting by EoD. I'll just tell you that you're not in my bottom 7 (i.e. not at all in our lynch pool).

~A50
Ur not gonna disclose ur reads?? Well someone just hopped on the scumdar....
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2189, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2187, Nero Cain wrote:b/c we get rid of two sketchy slots. I mean, not that I find TLK scummy but there are/were a
large
# of ppl scumreading him and his role can get rid of another. If I were an SS I'd be more than happy suiciding on someone I scumread and that's what he wants to do so...

Though I kinda don't see us being able to really coordinate this rn.

I'm not seeing the big fuss over ENG. I mean yeah, lurking and being useless are both heads scum game so it's certainly possible but your reaon for scum reading him isn't exactly correct. He's not really tunneling me, He questioned my town read and then when he was challenged he called me townish. So its more of a hedge than a tunnel...not that that makes him that much better. I think if you are deadset on deposing an emperor then EFN is maybe slightly scummier.
VOTE: Flippynips

DVa already voted in our confessional, so barring any better options. Alonzo has a pretty decent metacase.
Im gonna be honest. I need time to skim his scum game, but i also know he lurked as town. No way I’m willing to put a vote on what is essentially a random player at this point. He’s done nothing, and there are scum reads out there along with a Super saint claim. I’m not lynching some randy. Sorry

inb4 drewva says I’m buddying him.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by mcqueen »

That covers 82-88. Still havent read 62-82 and im gonna do that now since i feel its important.

Atm i’m still not fully buying into Elsa’s vig claim, or who/whatever she claims to know. Dont know why everyone just buys it. Vig is one of the easiest fakeclaims and almost no way to disprove it. Not that disproving is easy in larges regardless.

Super saint claim seems more legit, but even then I’m skeptical. I kinda wanna be the one to vote him, but sorry not sorry I’m town and don’t wanna die. Hopefully some of you with townreads on me can vouch for me here.

Thus, i kinda wanna vote to end the day and take our chances. Would still need xtoxm or EFN to vote with me and Alonzo, but I’m feeling as though the last 17 hours will do more harm than good. Hopefully TLK is still the plural lynch and whoever dies dies. Honestly I don’t want a claimed super saint in the game much longer. The longer he’s alive, the more immune he becomes, since no one will want to die with a hammer or a nightkill of him. He needs to go.

Gonna read 62-82 now but here it is. VOTE: End the day. Xtoxm or EFN, i encourage you to do the same.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by mcqueen »

^ claimed supersaint that has been a scumread one during D1. Not like we all agree he’s town or anything. If we all agreed that, then an Town SS would be lovely.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

And ftr my vote is still on Elsa
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:40 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2207, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2205, mcqueen wrote:Actually gonna read 66*-82 tmrw. I need sleep. Lol

See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.
See, call this counterintuitive, but how about you vote for
your
scumreads instead of sheeping others almost exclusively throughout day1. Idc if ur not on the main lynch. It gives u town vibes tomorrow and throughout.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:41 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2210, RCEnigma wrote:

See, this is Elsa like every game. So, ENG did incorrectly assume we tr Nero for that early post but yeah I misunderstood the “butthurt” thing, so ENG is off the table then. So, currently choosing between our current vote, Profil and CD then, or not voting. When there are no VCs and there aren’t since TLK stopped posting them. it’s not exactly easy coming up with a vote.

Please advise us then - if the day hasn’t ended yet, I don’t want to sheep you on Elsa. I didn’t care for Theta’s policy lynch post but DVa’s fine with it, so maybe Profil? I rarely have strong srs on D1, I usually just vote one of the main wagons, except here, I have no clue what they are.
Profii is a mighty fine choice.
I wanted to say this in response to DrewVa, but I wanted them to form their own conclusions.

Also, don’t exactly like how RCE just pops in and says this
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:44 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.
I mean... or he was so busy with both his posting went down in both.

Sorry, but that’s a conflict of interest here.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:51 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2201, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2177, Almost Chara wrote:@The Last Knight:

I'll have you know we have not voted (or even considered voting) you ever during the course of this game. I had you down as my 2nd strongest TR and I've cited post # for it, and Chara agreed with most of my reads (Actually they didn't comment much on my TRs, but we discussed a lynch pool of 7 slots and they came back with 2 TR, 2 SRs & 3 Nulls from those specific 7, so I considered it an agreement we would lynch in 5 of them)

@Nero: I am not going to disclose my reads or our votes. You only get to know who we end up voting by EoD. I'll just tell you that you're not in my bottom 7 (i.e. not at all in our lynch pool).

~A50
Ur not gonna disclose ur reads?? Well someone just hopped on the scumdar....
Just gonna leave this here so AC doesnt miss it, AGAIN

And before you call it your playstyle, and with all due respect, it’s a terrible way to play. Most of D1 you havent done anything, except very early on iirc. The last few times you popped in, again iirc, you said you had reads and a vote but wouldnt disclose them. The vote is fine, idc, but please at least mention some of your reads. If not, you’re a terrible town because you lose the ability to work together and come to a lynch. Something that scum already has power over us with (as a NK)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:51 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2240, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2238, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2218, Alonzo wrote:RE flippy- this game and the linked scumgame started at the same time, Scum! nippy barely posted there and was policy lynched day 1.

Now would Scum!Flippy do the same here? would town flippy post here more ? Im inclined to think there's a direct correlation in the behaviour.

my second choice was cheeky, whaddya think?
Lemme do a quick iso. I actually had a towean on them, but I’ve also never played with them before and I think you mentioned you have
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:52 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2242, Nero Cain wrote:Also, 4 hours to vote Ram.
Can u remind us why you want us voting him so much?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:04 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2243, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2240, Alonzo wrote:

my second choice was cheeky, whaddya think?
Lemme do a quick iso. I actually had a towean on them, but I’ve also never played with them before and I think you mentioned you have
Ok after a SUPER quick skim, There are definitely things I disagree with in their posts. At one point they gave drewva a scumlean when i still had decent townreads on them. They also called xtoxm scum (which tbf, is something I want to revisit during the night. We agreed about the end the day being held off early and i gave him a tr for it, since then I’m not sure), but they chose him to “die” today over profii. While I don’t agree, I’m not gonna place a scumread on them for it.

Iirc we have 3 or 4 hours left of the day. I’m hoping TLK is the lynch to be honest, but if we were all to throw a bandwagon together at the last minute, I want it to be on profii.

VOTE: profii
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:09 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2246, Nero Cain wrote:b/c I'm pushing my scumread. I'm pretty sure that's my job as town. I just think his "don't lurker hunt!" is scummy. I think his whole thing about not enjoying this game and all that jazz is
ATe
. His scumreads are 3 people that scumread him and the claimed SS-wich is prob town. I mean, yuck.
Would you rather keep the SS as long as possible, or get rid of him as quickly as possible?

(and please tell me what ATe means, thanks)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:10 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2248, DrewVa wrote:

That’s an interesting point. I’m feeling better about our vote now.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:17 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2252, Nero Cain wrote:ate is appeal to emotion.

I've already said at least thrice that having TLK suicide today makes plenty of sense. I'm not voting him though. lol
So i looked up the post counts of everyone for fun.., i found it hilarious DrewVa is by far the most active with more than double the 2nd persons posts (almost 3x).

Was surprised Nero had more posts than me.

I was going to include the fact that xtoxm was less active than profii in my little summary of CD’s iso on the last page, but I didn’t wanna be wrong as I wasn’t sure. Turns out I was right.

EFN has 10 (!!) posts total, which is actually
more
than i suspected him of having. Meanwhile, disregarding alt/hydra slips, Theta Alpine has the least with only NINE posts.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:25 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2256, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2236, mcqueen wrote:

See, call this counterintuitive, but how about you vote for
your
scumreads instead of sheeping others almost exclusively throughout day1. Idc if ur not on the main lynch. It gives u town vibes tomorrow and throughout.
I officially give up. :facepalm:

So sorry, I can’t just pull a rabbit out of a hat to please you. :roll:

Ftr, our Flippy vote > your Elsa vote. If either one is a probable mislynch, it’s Elsa. But just keep on giving me a hard time over this, for no good reason.
1) i switched my vote
2) EFN is such a waste of a vote its ridiculous. Vote profii. Dude has been scumreading Nero all game, and when asked who SS is (RCE said we would lynch SS), he said Something Smart instead of SuperSaint. CD asked him if he slipped, and I’m still on the fence about whether it was. He can make a mistake, but go read the exchange. Sounds a lot like he’s trying to start a Something Smart ML.

I’m not asking you to please me. most of what you’ve done is follow others around, and YES you’ve gotten into arguments, but you always back down.

DrewVa, I honestly don’t want an argument here. Insert “he’s using AtE here” but I actually have loved playing with you the most so far. But I’m starting to backtrack on my townread because you’re acting so submissively even with your high postcount.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:28 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2257, Nero Cain wrote:mcqueen is not voting Elsa, he's voting a lurker (after fussing at me for lurker hunting.)
I don’t exactly consider profii a lurker. He’s extremely borderline, but he’s popped in enough with actual content (that I find scummy btw) that he’s at least memorable. What the hell has UL, theta, EFN, even AC as of late done? Jack that’s what.

Even Thanos pops in an out for long periods of time. At least profii is (/seems) a bit consistent.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:32 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2261, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Oh wait did I misunderstand? Are you talking about our Drewva read? Can you explain your read on Profii? Sorry if you've done so already.

~ C
Yes I disagreed with your earlier DrewVa read. Not so sure now, but atm Drew is null.

Think you saw my profii read. As for the Nero thing, Nero’s a pretty universal tr except for profii has a sr on him
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:35 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2265, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2237, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2210, RCEnigma wrote:

Profii is a mighty fine choice.
I wanted to say this in response to DrewVa, but I wanted them to form their own conclusions.

Also, don’t exactly like how RCE just pops in and says this
We don’t know who to vote for and Alonzo has made the best case so far. Yes, it’s a sheep and I’m fine with it rn. I’m not opposed to Profil/Cheeky or anyone else who might be sketchy but until someone comes up with a better case, I feel good leaving my vote where it is.
HOW HAS ALONZO MADE A BETTER CASE?!

He linked two games where EFN lurks, and he lurks everywhere. I responded that Alonzo didn’t consider the fact that while EDN was scum in Newb1906, this game (according to Alonzo) started at the same time. You really think a universal lurker is going to do much in a large game when he lurks in a Newbie one?? Irregardless of his role??

Alonzo has backed down a little and asked me about my read on CD, while you still consider Alonzo’s logic to be “good”. It’s not
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:36 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2269, DrewVa wrote:

Flippy’s posting was completely different - where he wound up flipping two different alignments - in games that had started at the same time. The main reason I unvoted, was I thought the holidays might possibly be a factor but this would indicate otherwise.
Hold on
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2278, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So mcqueen I don't think Profii is scum. He just seems disengaged at this point, like the majority of players. I'm not sure I get why you're so confident there?

~ C
It’s the best case i have rn other than TLK.

Here’s a small list of other players that are scumread/wanted for lynch, that i DONT
- ram
- CD (you)
- efn
- rce
- eng

Either profii, or I’m up for a PL on AC. Didn’t like how they said they wouldnt disclose reads and feel that’s a huge liability to town
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2282, Elsa Jay wrote:Last chance to enter in the raffle to get your shot in, otherwise the vigilante will shoot the second most voted person today if the other flips town.
Hey guys call me crazy, but what if the vig only shoots from those nominated ( possibly even randomly)? And if not, then they shoot the 2nd most voted person.

NOMINATE: Almost Chara
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2293, The Last Knight wrote:I think a proper wagon/scumlean is profii. I am obviously not voting for myself because I don't want to be my own hammer on accident. So I just want to be on a reasonable wagon when the day ends. And profii isn't pinging my towndar at all.

VOTE: profii
Actually, that brings up an interesting question-

@mod: if a supersaint hammers itself, does the 2nd-to-last voter get venge killed?

Not even sure if Boon can answer that.

If the answer’s yes, vote urself mate
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2280, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2275, Nero Cain wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
In post 2271, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2268, Nero Cain wrote:not really, I just don't feel like engaging with scum.
Oh, when I started asking hard question, you backing out?
obviously. :shifty:

I mean, your accusation that you and Cheeky have both been "shallow non-commital" pushes isn't anything approaching the truth and a guy whose sole "scum reads" are the people that suspect him and a prob town SS claim really doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Remind me, why you scumreading Cheeky, i prob missed your case on them
Also
@MOD: I voted to end the day but there isn't a bullet point near my name.
not that it matters much at this point, but still
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2294, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2286, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2278, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So mcqueen I don't think Profii is scum. He just seems disengaged at this point, like the majority of players. I'm not sure I get why you're so confident there?

~ C
It’s the best case i have rn other than TLK.

Here’s a small list of other players that are scumread/wanted for lynch, that i DONT
- ram
- CD (you)
- efn
- rce
- eng

Either profii, or I’m up for a PL on AC. Didn’t like how they said they wouldnt disclose reads and feel that’s a huge liability to town
So people believe the TLK claim to be town? AC holding info close to their chest D1 isn't worrying ime. (Well it is for Chara but not A50). I think I'd rather keep them incase they are town because they're a great team when more info comes up.

EFN sounds fine tonally but is just lurking like most people who dont need to wade through the rubbish. ENG is pretty typical for Ari/Peng to be useless so I wouldn't scumread either of these yet either.

I will have to relook at ram but what I've caught seems fine. What are your thoughts on RCE?
I think the Super Saint claim is more likely to be town, yes. However, TLK was scumread early on, and I just don't want to gamble with a potential scum SS in the game. As I said earlier, the longer the SS is alive, the more unkillable he becomes. No one will want to lynch a SS later on for fear of being killed, and the same goes for nightkilling him. So it's best to get rid of a scummy player claimed SS now while we have the chance.

That doesn't mean I've, or anyone else, has voted him since his claim. No one wants to die (well, except maybe Ram, lol). See what I'm saying? That could be why I'm skeptical of such a claim to begin with; it almost makes him immortal.

I townread RCE earlier. Didn't find much issue with him while everyone else did during his interaction with BEF. He's [RCE] lurking a bit recently, but he's definitely not someone I'm going after atm.

What about you? RCE reads?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2297, mcqueen wrote:What about you? RCE reads?
This is a badly worded question directed at CD; CD, what is your read on RCE?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2269, DrewVa wrote:

Flippy’s posting was completely different - where he wound up flipping two different alignments - in games that had started at the same time. The main reason I unvoted, was I thought the holidays might possibly be a factor but this would indicate otherwise.
Turns out you were right about Newbie 1901 and Newbie 1906 starting at the same time. I was confused and thought Newbie 1906 and this game started simultaneously.

However, EFN had very limited posting in 1906. In fact, he even asked if there was a scumchat, even when he was scum. I see where you're coming from a lot more now, but that doesn't mean I'm comfortable lynching him right now.

UN-NOMINATE: Almost Chara

NOMINATE: Emperor flippyNips
hopefully that works.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2300, Xtoxm wrote:@mcqueen, thats a good point but i think trying to coordinate it the # players we have atm is too messy
What is this in reference to?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2299, profii wrote:I have no idea what’s going on

With plurality in effect it seems there may be a risk of my gettingnlynched so I’ll claim

I can modify 1 person each night with these 3 thingys and give them +1 shot

(Ascetic, Loyal, Loud)

So like 3 nights work if that makes sense

I don’t seem all that useful so might as well lynch

The loud / loyal might help us prove someone later tho
Gotta check up on what Ascetic, Loyal, and Loud mean, but this is definitely useful.

You only get 3 shots, correct? Do they have to be used Nights 1, 2, & 3?

Not so sure I want to lynch him anymore.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2319, profii wrote:It says I give them a +1 charge

So I guess the modification is perm

But I guess there are a lot of x-shot whatever’s

So the only real long lasting one is presumably ascetic
Assuming you mean it gives them +1 charge of a modifier, AND a 1-shot ability, it sounds like the modifier only lasts the night you target them.

Think about it, if it were to go up to 2 charges, they'd have it for 2 nights. Once the charges are gone (so, after 1 night for 1 charge), the modifier wears off. Yes, it does sound extremely powerful for them to be permanent which is why I don't believe it.

UNVOTE: End the day
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2337, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So do we give Xtoxm points for not ending the day?

~ C
I actually just did a readslist in my confessional to gather my thoughts. It's surprising how many townreads/nullreads I have, yet how little hard scumreads I have.

At the moment, you're one of my better townreads. I decided to vote Xtoxm.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2337, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So do we give Xtoxm points for not ending the day?

~ C
Also, I suspected a lot of us would question our reads greatly come the final hours. I've done so, and it with profii's claim, others are probably doing so as well. That's why I wanted to end the day yesterday irl and take our chances. Xtoxm not doing that doesn't read well to me. Scum may want their own coordinated lynch (assuming they have daytalk, again it's very possible they don't), rather than whoever we were trying to go after (so, profii). Not saying this makes Xtoxm scum, but he's not getting a townread out of it either. And since you suspected him, I followed suit. Sorry, DrewVa, I'm doing what I told you not to do.

P-edit: Like I said, I'd go for an Almost Chara lynch. But there's no wagon there and it's not enough to say "bad town, please lynch" this early in the game.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2346, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2343, mcqueen wrote:

~ C
Also, I suspected a lot of us would question our reads greatly come the final hours. I've done so, and it with profii's claim, others are probably doing so as well. That's why I wanted to end the day yesterday irl and take our chances. Xtoxm not doing that doesn't read well to me. Scum may want their own coordinated lynch (assuming they have daytalk, again it's very possible they don't), rather than whoever we were trying to go after (so, profii). Not saying this makes Xtoxm scum, but he's not getting a townread out of it either. And since you suspected him, I followed suit. Sorry, DrewVa, I'm doing what I told you not to do.

P-edit: Like I said, I'd go for an Almost Chara lynch. But there's no wagon there and it's not enough to say "bad town, please lynch" this early in the game.
sorry but this is awful
towns usually come together for a d1 deadline crunch
ending the day would have prevented this from happening
There's 92 minutes left. We had a formed wagon last night. Not so sure that's the case anymore.

I'm placing my vote where I want to, since wagons are hard to be aware of and everytime we have one it dissolves.
Someone
will be lynched, and I've tried to make myself content with settling for whatever information/lynch we get. Day 2 and onwards will hopefully be a lot better in terms of coordination.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2351, Xtoxm wrote:we didnt have a formed wagon last night
who do you think we had a formed wagon on
3 or 4 claimed votes on someone in a 23p game is near meaningless
Hopefully TLK. Near meaningless? I agree it's a low amount and I'd rather aim for ~8, but don't underestimate 4 being enough, either.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2352, Almost Chara wrote:So, are we voting on who the vig shoots?? Is that what the "nomination" is for?? If so, I don't fancy telling the Vig what to do. They do as they wish.
Apparently if we don't nominate, the person with the 2nd-most votes for lynch is the one who gets shot. Not sure the vig has a choice. Also, from the nomination pool, it seems random (hence Elsa saying it's a raffle).
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2354, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Ramcius is fine. Leaning town. I'd rather lynch RCE or Nero over Xtoxm now.

~ C
Why do you wanna lynch Nero?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2358, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2353, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2351, Xtoxm wrote:we didnt have a formed wagon last night
who do you think we had a formed wagon on
3 or 4 claimed votes on someone in a 23p game is near meaningless
Hopefully TLK. Near meaningless? I agree it's a low amount and I'd rather aim for ~8, but don't underestimate 4 being enough, either.
if there genuinely was a formed wagon of that size maybe i could have been talked into ending
the last time i saw the fake vc it had a 3 wagon and a 4 and that was basically it
i thought tonight we would coalesce around a proper wagon with deadline
i guess its not happening

i don't feel like your push on me is coming form a scum place necessarily
but it's really bad reasoning
Atm I don't have anything else.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2362, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2357, mcqueen wrote:Apparently if we don't nominate, the person with the 2nd-most votes for lynch is the one who gets shot. Not sure the vig has a choice. Also, from the nomination pool, it seems random (hence Elsa saying it's a raffle).
Well, if the vig has no choice then that's that. I highly doubt Boon would do this though. A compulsive Vig with no control over their target is equal to a double-lynch every day until the Vig is dead. :nerd:
That’s the point of nominating.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #140) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Well sorta. It’s not like we don’t have a little control over the 2nd lynch.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #141) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2365, Elsa Jay wrote:
@Mafia: I may or may not also have the possibility of being an informed Traitor, so please don't shoot me and waste your shot.
Can we lynch it now?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #142) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by mcqueen »

That’s a joke btw^ but “may or may not have the
possibility of
” what ur telling me u get to CHOOSE to be a traitor?

Just not very fond of keeping this around.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2369, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean I could either be a vigilante not wanting to be shot, an informed VT not wanting to be shot, or an informed traitor not wanting to get shot. Besides, why would I say that as a mafia traitor? It's outside my scum range.
Except if ur a traitor ur confirmed scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #144) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by mcqueen »

I’d rather kill u then wait to find out
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #145) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

But ur possible scum
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #146) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2378, Elsa Jay wrote:So is everyone.
U more so
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #147) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2382, Alonzo wrote:McQueen is pushing to a point it looks like they are trying to de- rail a Flippy Lynch...
Sure
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #148) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Welp. Alonzo is almost a certified townread at this point. Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.

Curious as to whether the mafia used their ability and picked someone as the Day rep for Day 2.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #149) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #150) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2410, Ramcius wrote:I'm dissapointed in all of you, scum included

Guess I'll just vote end day sometime and that would be all my contribution D2
Why are you disappointed in scum?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

I was hoping for an AC filled D2 but that won't happen.
Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:
Can someone explain what the BOONus rounds are and how they work? It’s probably in the first few posts, but I haven’t checked and I’m already typing this
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #152) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2415, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2412, mcqueen wrote:

I'm still alive
Can you not ask to die? It’s annoying and doesn’t contribute

Maybe they kept you alive because people are scumreading you?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #153) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

What is this “gifting” you mentioned DrewVa? Are you allowed to gift the prize you choose?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #154) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2417, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2413, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.
I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.
Oh wonderful, out Alonzo too. Next time I roll scum, I want you to be town in that game. :roll:
“Out” Alonzo. Pretty sure he’s conftown so it doesn’t matter.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #155) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote:DrewVa played a dirty BOONus round and said they were taking the Vig prize.

Our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game. If I didn’t already know how badly you scumside as town, I’d 100% be scumreading you for the blatantly anti-town post.

FYI, we did in fact select vig but we gifted it to someone you wouldn’t expect and since unlike you, we don’t want to gamethrow, we’ll leave it up to the player we gifted it to, to claim or not if/when they feel like it. I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:
Also, you can explain what you mean when you say “our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game” ?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #156) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2424, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2419, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2415, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2412, mcqueen wrote:

I'm still alive
Can you not ask to die? It’s annoying and doesn’t contribute

Maybe they kept you alive because people are scumreading you?
I wouldn't kill myself either, I could be BP baiting shot on me for example

You know what is annoying and not contributing? Half of this playerlist, so I'm asking you to excuse me that I rather be on dead thread than try fix this mess, when no one give a shit about solving this game and people lynch lurker, so we have nothing to do D2
but that’s just Nero and ignore the lurkers. i’m focused on drewva right now

Asking to die is a terrible way of baiting a shot... that may work in irl mafia games, but most experienced forums players aren’t gonna fall for it, especially you admit you wouldn’t kill yourself either
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2423, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2416, mcqueen wrote:

Can someone explain what the BOONus rounds are and how they work? It’s probably in the first few posts, but I haven’t checked and I’m already typing this
Some players were chosen (and if I had any idea, who was boneheaded enough to chose BEF, I’d want PL both of them :facepalm:). I believe maybe 6? in all. There were two BOOnus rooms, so we don’t know who the other three players are or who won the other prize or what they did with it. We probably won’t find out, since they were most likely fortunate enough, not to have a Dim Eyed Fishie in there’s.
I actually don’t mind that he outed it. If you’re town, why do you care? The more info the better. And if we can use the events of the Boonus round to scumread/hunt, I don’t see the issue.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Yeah for now VOTE: DrewVa

Ram please don’t misuse you Day end ability. If DrewVa is scum, it’s up to the rest of you three to end the day properly.

Also, a bit of speculation, but it isn’t impossible for 2 scum to be in the Day rep pool. The factional pick is 1, and if the other 3 are chosen randomly, it could land on another scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2430, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2422, mcqueen wrote:

Also, you can explain what you mean when you say “our alignment in the BOOnus round has no relevance in the main game” ?
Sure, the BOOnus round is a separate game within a game, so in our round, there was of course two town and one scum - which was very likely either the same or two scum to one town, in the other room. In our round, Alonzo and BEF got town and we got scum. BEF doesn’t seem to understand that whatever alignment one gets in the BOOnus round, has nothing to do with the main game. Like in our case, the prizes were macho, loyal, 1-shot vig and a +1, that cannot be used with vig. The player that we gifted the vig to, also has the +1 but they will not be able to use it unless they win some other BOOnus prize.
But I don’t get the point of “alignments” in the Boonus rounds at all if they don’t correspond to the main game.

Is it like a mini mafia game and the winner gets the prize? That’s the only thing that makes sense

Sorry I’m asking so much but I’m confused
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2433, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2432, mcqueen wrote:Is it like a mini mafia game and the winner gets the prize?
Exactly, 3p overnight mafia
Then why did DrewVa say it could be 1 town 2 mafia? That’s an auto win for mafia
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2430, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2422, mcqueen wrote:

Sure, the BOOnus round is a separate game within a game, so in our round, there was of course two town and one scum -
which was very likely either the same or two scum to one town, in the other room.
In our round, Alonzo and BEF got town and we got scum. BEF doesn’t seem to understand that whatever alignment one gets in the BOOnus round, has nothing to do with the main game. Like in our case, the prizes were macho, loyal, 1-shot vig and a +1, that cannot be used with vig. The player that we gifted the vig to, also has the +1 but they will not be able to use it unless they win some other BOOnus prize.
In post 2436, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2432, mcqueen wrote:Is it like a mini mafia game and the winner gets the prize?
Then why did DrewVa say it could be 1 town 2 mafia? That’s an auto win for mafia
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (isolation #162) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2439, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2436, mcqueen wrote:
It could theoretically be 3 Town or 3 mafia too
?? I’m talking about in within the BOOnus round, if it’s a mini mafia game, how could there be 3 town? Makes no sense

(If they are, in fact, not dependent on the main game roles)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (isolation #163) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2435, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2429, mcqueen wrote:

Some players were chosen (and if I had any idea, who was boneheaded enough to chose BEF, I’d want PL both of them :facepalm:). I believe maybe 6? in all. There were two BOOnus rooms, so we don’t know who the other three players are or who won the other prize or what they did with it. We probably won’t find out, since they were most likely fortunate enough, not to have a Dim Eyed Fishie in there’s.
I actually don’t mind that he outed it. If you’re town, why do you care? The more info the better. And if we can use the events of the Boonus round to scumread/hunt, I don’t see the issue.
How does it help you to scumhunt? BEF has basically put targets on all of our backs, so thanfully we didn’t keep the vig for ourself, or we would very likely be the NK tonight and also fortunately, ISoing us, will not help you figure out who we gifted the vig too. Thankfully BEF doesn’t have access to our confessional and the vig will remain hidden and safe.
It puts targets on all 3 of you? Cool? Alonzo’s already a townread, it doesn’t matter. If you’re town, you should worry about defending yourself today than getting killed tomorrow. BEF isn’t auto town, but from where I’m sitting, he’s headed there and you’re not
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #164) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Tonight*
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #165) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2445, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was in a BOONus round myself (room C) and our game had the possibility of being all one alignment
Then how does someone win?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #166) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by mcqueen »

How does it help you to scumhunt? BEF has basically put targets on all of our backs, so thanfully we didn’t keep the vig for ourself, or we would very likely be the NK tonight and also fortunately, ISoing us, will not help you figure out who we gifted the vig too.
Thankfully BEF doesn’t have access to our confessional and the vig will remain hidden and safe.
Also the way this is worded bothers me. “Hidden and safe” how would you know? Give it to your scumbuddy eh?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #167) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

UNVOTE:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #168) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by mcqueen »

So what happened to Elsa’s vig claim? Only one person died, and the way she described it, sounded compulsive
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #169) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2472, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2444, mcqueen wrote:

How does it help you to scumhunt? BEF has basically put targets on all of our backs, so thanfully we didn’t keep the vig for ourself, or we would very likely be the NK tonight and also fortunately, ISoing us, will not help you figure out who we gifted the vig too. Thankfully BEF doesn’t have access to our confessional and the vig will remain hidden and safe.
It puts targets on all 3 of you? Cool? Alonzo’s already a townread, it doesn’t matter. If you’re town, you should worry about defending yourself today than getting killed tomorrow. BEF isn’t auto town, but from where I’m sitting, he’s headed there and you’re not
We voted Flippy and you tried to talk us out of that vote.
Again, you could have been bussing. I mean I’m glad we killed a scum, but looking bad I still wouldn’t have placed my vote on him from where I was Day 1. Not that I had great reads at the end of the Day, either..
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #170) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2477, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2402, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Begins!

Almost Chara
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Almost50 and CharaWelcome,
Almost Chara
, you are a
Town 1-shot Visitor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. This does nothing else.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your
Confessionals Thread
I missed this. :/

I wonder why they were targeted.
Sorry, I’m nitpicking, But is the first thing you look for not who died?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #171) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2481, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2473, mcqueen wrote:So what happened to Elsa’s vig claim? Only one person died, and the way she described it, sounded compulsive
Elsa fakeclaims as easily as he breathes and it’s entirely NAI. He had everyone in Overkill 1, convinced he was a 3P doc and in Excalibur, he fooled scum into NKing him, thinking that he was Merlin.
Ay but all y’all ignored me when I said I didn’t believe him
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (isolation #172) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Don’t get it; what sense does it make to claim doc as a 3p? Surely doing so gets him killed and he loses, so why?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #173) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Wow. Hell of a claim then
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #174) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2488, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm still not buying that DrewVa was told by Boon there was another BOONus round.
Bro read the thing Ram quoted. Cleared this up
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #175) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2496, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2495, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2494, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2491, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2488, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm still not buying that DrewVa was told by Boon there was another BOONus round.
Yeah the issue was cleared up. But where DrewVa got that info is the question.
Because DrewVa didn't get it from Boon and they didn't get it from the rules post.
Yes we did and you need to change your name to Dim Eyed Fish. :roll:
I don't believe Boon told you in your confessional.
Wanna reread BEF’s posts tomorrow morning. Not sure I agree with his angle of attack, but he seems very genuine today so far. Welcome to the townreads
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #176) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2500, Alonzo wrote:And we should do it in like ten pages or less...
But I’m hoping we read 200 pages
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #177) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Reach lol
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #178) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2506, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2497, DrewVa wrote:
Because DrewVa didn't get it from Boon and they didn't get it from the rules post.
And you’ll once again be wrong, just like you were when you scumread us and faked that guilty on Hebi, in Overkill 2.
Also.
DrewVa tried to use my several fake guilties to discredit me in the BOONus round too and they were Scum there.
Why you fake guilties?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #179) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2511, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2506, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2497, DrewVa wrote:
And you’ll once again be wrong, just like you were when you scumread us and faked that guilty on Hebi, in Overkill 2.
Also.
DrewVa tried to use my several fake guilties to discredit me in the BOONus round too and they were Scum there.
We would have also done that as town. As far as we were concerned, we were good with either both Alonzo and us winning, us winning or Alonzo winning. We didn’t really care all that much who won, so long as it wasn’t you.
Im pretty sure bef said you were the one who pushed for a concede (right c word? Idk i forgot, too tired to check), and someone else said if everyone concedes the minority wins. How would you and Alonzo both win if you fought for a concede?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (isolation #180) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Thanos- everything you just said has been covered
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #181) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2522, Thanos wrote:
In post 2518, mcqueen wrote:Thanos- everything you just said has been covered
I know, just stating my reason for voting. And also those prizes I leaked are important to whoever is cop or tracker out there. Just keep that in mind.
So unvote... Lol
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #182) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2526, Thanos wrote:
In post 2524, mcqueen wrote:
I know, just stating my reason for voting. And also those prizes I leaked are important to whoever is cop or tracker out there. Just keep that in mind.
So unvote... Lol
Why? Did you read what I just posted.
Yeah and Boon posted ITT, post 2 or 3, (Ram quoted it, check his iso), that there were multiple rooms

Drewva said she accidentally claimed boon told her 2 in her confessional, but later said he told her there were multiple other roomS. If u wanna see that as a slip on her part, go ahead, but nobody will follow u, at least not because of your logic
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #183) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2533, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2529, Thanos wrote:
In post 2464, DrewVa wrote:Oh wait, can confirm, there’s at least three rooms. Boon just made mention of other rooms - plural. That obviously means, at least 3.
Yes, because he fucking posted this AFTER I posted about a 2nd one. God, you must be taking scumhunting lessons from BEF.
You are so heated but I’m over here laughing my tail off :lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #184) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

My bad
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #185) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2540, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2536, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2533, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2529, Thanos wrote:
In post 2464, DrewVa wrote:Oh wait, can confirm, there’s at least three rooms. Boon just made mention of other rooms - plural. That obviously means, at least 3.
Yes, because he fucking posted this AFTER I posted about a 2nd one. God, you must be taking scumhunting lessons from BEF.
You are so heated but I’m over here laughing my tail off :lol:
It’s just so frustrating that had we been on a different wagon, we might have had a mislynch and I’m getting scumread for trying to out any useful information I can. No one who is jumping down my throat is even considering the logical scum motivation of my doing that.
But u werent on a different wagon.

Ignoring bef and thanos, who are u looking at closely today?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #186) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:10 am

Post by mcqueen »

@thanos: are those only for N2? Those seem EXTREMELY powerful if they last the entire game
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #187) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2606, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2595, profii wrote:
In post 2581, Thanos wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?
No faith needed. I think the hidden votes helped a lot. I feel someone unintentionally bussed.
One one hand - I had no inkling EFN was going to be lynched - I had no feeling that he was getting votes - saying that - DrewVa said she kept it quiet and I was in a daze for most of the day-phase

On the other hand - I don’t see why scum would do this because of plurality but I guess given my perception that EFN want in danger maybe they were rigging the VCA

I think this doesn’t say much right now but a good book mark for reflection later - there is probably shenanigans afoot
About where I'm at. Wasn't around for the flip onto EFN and.....I was disappointed it wasn't Profii but his claim is townish and he's given considerably more to town today than yesterday so I'm ok with him.

My town pool is however too large to be accurate. TLK, Alonzo, and Profii are the only ones off the table. I'm sticking to Nero and Bef as town as well. The rest are swayable though.
In post 2607, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2502, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2500, Alonzo wrote:And we should do it in like ten pages or less...
But I’m hoping we read 200 pages
tfw the old guard dude is down with the spam o_o
:cool:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #188) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Dont know why rce’s post was quoted... smh

Although I do agree with him. My town pool is very large and scum pool is small.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #189) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2624, Elsa Jay wrote:Wowo. A vig prize handed out to some poor soul. Atleast I know multiple people are garunteed to die tommorow.

Btw, when I said vigilante I made sure not to say what type, but yeah, it's a strongman even-night one. Wanted to see if I'd get roleblocked by scum and hopefully not actual investigatives which it would effect.
K
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #190) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2633, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2628, RCEnigma wrote:Yes, those would be?
You'll see.
In post 2628, RCEnigma wrote:Nero was the only slot I really remember you giving any input on and even that was wishy washy. Therefore I want to know if your interest in Nero was to form a read or if you just interjected to save face.
Almost like we didn't have strong reads D1...shocker. Ari can give you more on that particular read if he wants to.
Please share any weak reads. AC didnt do much of that and now they’re dead.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (isolation #191) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Why do people think hiding their reads is pro-town? Idc about ur votes, you do as you wish woth that. But if you hide your reads, I will scumread you for it, whether it bites me in the butt later or not.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #192) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2686, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2516, Thanos wrote:I, the great thanos, too, was in a BOONus round.

Had no idea another one took place. DrewVa must then be scum with one or both of the participants in my BOONus round. And that is worrisome because they won and I lost (which is no big deal to me as the prizes werent that great imo). But the worrisome part is that the prizes were SUPER scum beneficial. (They both got to choose one of:

- no night actions work on you
- you can choose a player to setup a neighborhood with
- cant be tracked

Now we know there are three bonus rooms. But drew claimed two. If the mod did infact say there were other gameS as they claim. Then that does not mean there is one other game. That was nothing but a scum slip. I am going to assume there was at least 1 scum in each room.

VOTE: drewva
+1
----------
In post 2549, Thanos wrote:
In post 2544, profii wrote:Oh I might as well claim this

I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone

There is no wiki page on sticky fruit. I assume it just gets passed round but I can use it to get that person to cop people

Maybe we can go loyal person -> target -> back to me -> back to secret loyal person -> cop someone -> back to me

And so on?
Due to the BOOnus round prizes, no one can be town confirmed by cop or any actions anymore imo.
Damn. Do you know if this is just for one night like n2, or for rest of the game?
In post 2583, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?
Coming from someone who faked a guilty on town, why shouldn’t everyone believe you? Stop pushing this. You were wrong about hebi and me in Overkill 2, who you also sr there too, remember?

If you are even thinking about doing to me here what you did to hebi in THIS game, I promise it won’t be pretty. So I don’t know if you’re thinking of pulling that shit here or not but I wouldn’t recommend it.
At first this post highly pinged me to be focusing so much on a single past game, until BEF decided to follow-up with a post about faking guilties in multiple games. :facepalm:
In post 2643, Kokichi Oma wrote:So I might just have to replace in for our hydra. Hebichan went AWOL
Lol good to have you again man!

~ P
What is the top part? You agree with Thanos? You’re inches away from earning my vote
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #193) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2699, Nero Cain wrote:anyways, I'm on pg 102 but I gotta go do things so I'll be back later to finish reading those 6 + whatever you fluff monkies produce.
quoting this to add more fluff since i was called a fluff monkie (monkeys btw)
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #194) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2761, Xtoxm wrote:That a is a good vote
So is ss and McQueen
Can everyone take a moment to realise how bad their last minute wagon on me was
“wagon”

Still not convinced ur town either. Aside from using ur day end vote sanely, what have u done?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #195) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Pls remind me when u even voted efn @xtoxm
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #196) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2770, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2761, Xtoxm wrote:So is ss and McQueen
can you expand on why you're sring McQueen? -d
Cause i voted him and he’s mad
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (isolation #197) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2796, Emperors New Groove wrote:Nope. Just don't answer posts directed at someone else.
Bruhhhhhh.......
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #198) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
I think it’s really just coincidence that the winners are the representatives. I’ll give it a couple days. Until then, STOP.
3/4’s not a coincedence. Sorry not sorry
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #199) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2820, profii wrote:Why is the 4th end of day person scum?

Why can’t it be that scum just didn’t use that power and Boon has to fill the slot ?!
Cause it would’ve been the 4th boonus round winner (remember group b had 2 winners)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”