BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #213  (isolation #0)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:19 am

Hello

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #214  (isolation #1)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:21 am

In post 30, DrewVa wrote:OK, we're part of a 4-man mason block with Cheeky Dancer, Gamma Emerald, and Karmeleon. We're all bulletproof savants who have night 0 guilties on Elsa Jay and Emperors New Groove. No need to evaluate the likelihood of this claim, just sheep for easy win

VOTE: Emperors New Groove

-D


Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #217  (isolation #2)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:26 am

Aw there's no official dance mechanism

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #220  (isolation #3)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:38 am

In post 64, Nero Cain wrote:reading is for wimps anyways.

In post 65, Nero Cain wrote:ok yeah, dayvig:RCE

I like you

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #229  (isolation #4)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:12 am

My other townreads are Gamma Emerald, RCEnigma, Ramcius and BrightEyedFish

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #231  (isolation #5)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:32 am

In post 230, Nev and Max wrote:Can you explain these reads?

Which specifically?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #279  (isolation #6)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:57 pm

We should vote as normal and do a votecount every like two pages.

I need to know who's the spotlight.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #280  (isolation #7)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:58 pm

I'm gonna read starting with the highest postcount to the lowest postcount.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282  (isolation #8)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Starting with RCE and Drew:

Drew: Post 30 gives me a good ammount of confidence they're town. I played with DVa on Halloween's Dance and her selecting the funniest town players to play with is where it mostly comes from.

RCE: I've been taking his page 2 activity as pretty town. Post 39 is the most noticeable: the post alone wouldn't be enough for a confident townread, but sum that post with his other posts, his activity seems pretty like town motivated.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #283  (isolation #9)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Elsa Jay: Can't tell. It's mostly just setup spec.

Almost Chara: Okay, one post was enough to convince me they're town for now.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #285  (isolation #10)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:08 pm

In post 284, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 279, Karmeleon wrote:We should vote as normal and do a votecount every like two pages.

I need to know who's the spotlight.


This is rather against the spirit of the game don't you think.

So you mean the correct play is not explicitly saying who you want to lynch the most and let plurality luck do everything?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #288  (isolation #11)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:10 pm

In post 287, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 285, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 284, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 279, Karmeleon wrote:We should vote as normal and do a votecount every like two pages.

I need to know who's the spotlight.


This is rather against the spirit of the game don't you think.

So you mean the correct play is not explicitly saying who you want to lynch the most and let plurality luck do everything?


So you are reading the current posts as well as isos, why ignore me?

If I'm ISOing everybody and commenting on them, then the answer should be pretty obvious.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #289  (isolation #12)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Also, wait your turn

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #291  (isolation #13)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:13 pm

In post 283, Karmeleon wrote:Almost Chara: Okay, one post was enough to convince me they're town for now.

Correction: Two posts

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #292  (isolation #14)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:14 pm

In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 241, Almost Chara wrote:7- There's too many men, too many people making too many problems.

I love this :D

How do you feel about the game so far?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #299  (isolation #15)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:20 pm

We don't need to keep track of all 'votes', we just need to know who is/are the general preferred lynch(es).

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #303  (isolation #16)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:22 pm

To make sure scum won't just coordinate a wagon as if it was their factional daykill or end lynching someone unaware.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #304  (isolation #17)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:24 pm

In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 292, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 241, Almost Chara wrote:7- There's too many men, too many people making too many problems.

I love this :D

How do you feel about the game so far?

I think I should be allowed to take things my own speed.
You should know when I’m ready to get serious FYI

I trust you.

This is my time to get serious though.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #307  (isolation #18)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:27 pm

In post 305, Nero Cain wrote:We vote on who the next 4 reps are or is that just saying that the 4 days reps vote to end day ITT?

In post 150, the worst wrote:Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm
If there is a bullet point,
that means they have voted

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #308  (isolation #19)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:27 pm

I should go back to my regressive postcount ISOing

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #310  (isolation #20)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:31 pm

Karmeleon: Is handsome

Nev and Max: I don't feel like quoting particular posts, but their questions are worded in some 'sharp' way I feel unlikely to come from scum. If you need special quotes, I can do no problem.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #325  (isolation #21)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Gamma: I was townreading Gamma because his first posts (I liked post 29 particularly) coupled with the page 7 posts seemed to indicate some excitement. However, looking now, his page 7 posts look mostly fluff. Still feel good about him because of his first three posts.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #327  (isolation #22)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 pm

BEF: I disagree with his "If" slip theory and summing that up with post 174. I feel like he's just trolling, which means I can't exactly determine his alignment. I feel like he's being a little annoying though and scum usually would avoid being annoying if they're self-conscious.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #328  (isolation #23)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:02 pm

In post 326, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 19, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I hope everyone is ready for some excitement! I know I am!

In post 29, Gamma Emerald wrote:That mechanic looks very fucky
I’d hope at least 3 of those are town

In post 31, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I misread post 25
That could still be fucky if that’s not a town majority though


These are GE's first 3 posts. These are the ones you are using as basis for your tr on him?

Yeah, because I picture his scumgame being more passive/analytical.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #330  (isolation #24)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Sometimes I'd rather not explain reads though, because from now on I can no longer trust my previous statement for example.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #331  (isolation #25)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:04 pm

In post 329, Nev and Max wrote:Are you using experience with him to base that off of, or are you just imagining what you think his scum game would be played like?

Experience

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #876  (isolation #26)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #877  (isolation #27)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 pm

In post 870, Something_Smart wrote:I am really unhappy with this voting mechanic. I feel like it's impossible to see anything substantial that's going on.

(0) Thanos
(0) Ultimate Liars
(0) Profii
(0) Mcqueen
(0) Davesaz
(0) Almost Chara
(0) The Last Knight
(0) Cheeky Dancer
(0) Theta Alpine
(0) Elsa Jay
(0) Something_Smart
(0) Gamma Emerald
(0) Xtoxm
(0) DrewVa
(0) BrightEyedFish
(0) Karmeleon
(0) Ramcius
(0) Nev and Max
(0) Emperor flippyNips
(0) Alonzo
(0) Emperors New Groove
(0) RCEnigma
(0) Nero Cain

Just add your vote in.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #878  (isolation #28)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Is it just me or the last four pages have absolutely no reads?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #880  (isolation #29)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:54 pm

In post 878, Karmeleon wrote:Is it just me or the last four pages have absolutely no reads?

I see it's the latter.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #881  (isolation #30)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Spoiler:
In post 847, Ramcius wrote:
In post 841, Elsa Jay wrote:It is when I'm a townie, which means by default you are either scum going for a mislynch on someone who seems easy to kill or a townie who doesn't have their priorities straight.


I have my priorities straight - my goal is to lynch all scums. What is your priorities?

In post 848, Elsa Jay wrote:To enjoy the game and eventually have all the scum die, whether by bullet or rope is fine.

In post 849, Ramcius wrote:when is this "eventually"?

In post 850, Elsa Jay wrote:
    Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

    If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 849, Ramcius wrote:when is this "eventually"?


Before all townies die, probably by day 7/8. We got time, but mislynching me and getting no real information is bad.

In post 851, Ramcius wrote:Lynching random person and having short D1 is bad

Lynching you will give info, you have quite a bit of interactions and it will reduce pool for scum to hide

In post 852, Elsa Jay wrote:My interactions are me chatting with friends and shitting on Alonzo and BEF for fun. What info do you even get from me dying?

In post 853, Ramcius wrote:I give up, see you, guys, D2

In post 854, Elsa Jay wrote:*Argument won*

*Ramcius has forfeited*

*Elsa Jay wins 20,420 exp*

*Elsa Jay leveled up!*


*Elsa Jay is evolving!*

*Your Elsa Jay has become...an Emperor Kuzco!*

In post 856, Ramcius wrote:I didn't forfeit, just saving my sanity

In post 857, Elsa Jay wrote:Thx. But now that your here, do you think he had a point and I'm being scummy or do you think he's in the wrong mindset Xtoxm?

In post 860, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 853, Ramcius wrote:I give up, see you, guys, D2

In post 856, Ramcius wrote:I didn't forfeit, just saving my sanity


Contridiction detected.

In post 861, Ramcius wrote:
In post 860, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 853, Ramcius wrote:I give up, see you, guys, D2

In post 856, Ramcius wrote:I didn't forfeit, just saving my sanity


Contridiction detected.


I gave up on this day phase, not forfeited to you

Not liking this useless exchange.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #883  (isolation #31)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:40 pm

It certainly hasn't helped me read you.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #888  (isolation #32)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:55 pm

I don't like any of the day representatives tbh.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #890  (isolation #33)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Consider my vote on Ramcius.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #893  (isolation #34)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:16 pm

In post 892, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 890, Karmeleon wrote:Consider my vote on Ramcius.


Does this correlate to my interaction with him or something elsa?

Yes, it does, but not necessarily because I think this is scum-scum interaction.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #979  (isolation #35)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:55 am

In post 973, Ramcius wrote:I told you, my goal is to lynch scum.

That's only theory. In practice...

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #980  (isolation #36)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:56 am

In post 968, Something_Smart wrote:I feel like hebichan is one of the few people in this game that I actually can read.

Where's your read then?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #982  (isolation #37)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:02 am

Something_Smart looks bad too. He managed to make 12 posts with no reads at all, just complaints about thread activity and game mechanism, promises to catch up and "I can read hebichan" with no follow up.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #983  (isolation #38)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:04 am

In post 981, Ramcius wrote:I'm your today's lynch and you try mock me like this as if I was town trying ML you?

Parroting "my goal is to lynch scum" while not doing isn't town at all.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #984  (isolation #39)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:07 am

In post 900, The Last Knight wrote:
    Emperor flippyNips
    • Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

    If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Since we have Alonzo already voting to end the day and flippyNips threatening to do the same, it seems we are pretty close to ending this early. So unless you want the scum to be able to coordinate a vote, I think it would behoove us to collaborate and find a decent person to lynch, and soon.

(I'll go find Ramcius's vote then)

Another 'speech, no action'. Instead they do busywork looking for 'Ramcius' vote' on Elsa Jay.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #986  (isolation #40)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 am

In post 573, Ultimate Liars wrote:We might actually just have to change our vote from Drewva to Alonzo based on the last few pages.

That would be rather unfortunate.

Nero is probably town, he annoys me way too much in every game I'm in with him to let that make him a scumread.

Really though, I want more activity from myself and others. Let's let this game draw out as long as possible!

-Tsumigi

Image

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #987  (isolation #41)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:19 am

VOTE: The Last Knight

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #992  (isolation #42)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:30 am

In post 990, Ramcius wrote:
In post 983, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 981, Ramcius wrote:I'm your today's lynch and you try mock me like this as if I was town trying ML you?

Parroting "my goal is to lynch scum" while not doing isn't town at all.


And what you doing is considered town?

No speech, just action

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #999  (isolation #43)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:44 pm

In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight


Why TLK over Ramicius?

profii voted TLK and I want an actual wagon going rather than multiple vanity wagons by the end of the day.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1000  (isolation #44)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:45 pm

In post 996, Ramcius wrote:
In post 992, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 990, Ramcius wrote:
In post 983, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 981, Ramcius wrote:I'm your today's lynch and you try mock me like this as if I was town trying ML you?

Parroting "my goal is to lynch scum" while not doing isn't town at all.


And what you doing is considered town?

No speech, just action


But discussion is a way to find scum. Are you afraid to slip more?

Speech: "I'm going to find scum"

Action: Actively do the above

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1003  (isolation #45)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:02 pm

In post 1002, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1000, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 996, Ramcius wrote:
In post 992, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 990, Ramcius wrote:
In post 983, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 981, Ramcius wrote:I'm your today's lynch and you try mock me like this as if I was town trying ML you?

Parroting "my goal is to lynch scum" while not doing isn't town at all.


And what you doing is considered town?

No speech, just action


But discussion is a way to find scum. Are you afraid to slip more?

Speech: "I'm going to find scum"

Action: Actively do the above

so, go, find scum, if you want, all I said was that my goal is to lynch them

and that's the problem.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1018  (isolation #46)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:23 pm

In post 1009, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1007, davesaz wrote:Don't really understand what Karmeleon is seeing in Ramcius play or vice versa. The back and forth is a bunch of I'm acting town, no you're not I'm acting town. An explanation would help.


He ignored all my argument with Elsa and quoted pointless banter after I felt that Elsa might be town. What pinged me was how he managed to see SvS there and why he voted me, when Elsa is way easier to push. Now he is indirectly telling me that he isn't scum. I guess that sums it up

I didn't say it was SvS, I said it was an useless exchange and that looks bad for both sides, but not that it's a scum-scum interaction.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1022  (isolation #47)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:31 pm

In post 1021, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1003, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 1002, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1000, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 996, Ramcius wrote:
In post 992, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 990, Ramcius wrote:
In post 983, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 981, Ramcius wrote:I'm your today's lynch and you try mock me like this as if I was town trying ML you?

Parroting "my goal is to lynch scum" while not doing isn't town at all.


And what you doing is considered town?

No speech, just action


But discussion is a way to find scum. Are you afraid to slip more?

Speech: "I'm going to find scum"

Action: Actively do the above

so, go, find scum, if you want, all I said was that my goal is to lynch them

and that's the problem.

Pardon?

I've been arguing he's only saying his goal is to lynch scum but not doing anything to achieve the goal.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1132  (isolation #48)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1130, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1109, The Last Knight wrote:
What makes you think he’s a 3P as opposed to scum?


Oh, I didn't mean 3P literally. I don't think multiball is a thing in this game. There were talks about it in the first 10 pages or so.

I just meant, it felt like Ramcius was scum reading me off of something you, DrewVa, told me to do. So maybe the correct term for what Ramcius is doing would be scapegoating.

In post 1119, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 444, Ramcius wrote:
In post 426, DrewVa wrote:
In post 422, Ramcius wrote:
In post 415, Thanos wrote:
In post 30, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Emperors New Groove

From a scum POV, not voting in the main thread is probably an important mechanic they would've discussed if they had pre-game chat. This looks like a townslip, DrewVa is likely town.



i don't like this. Assumption on scum having pre game chat and votes in main thread do nothing, so why scum wouldn't make them in RVS stage?


What part don’t you like - the townread on us, or you dislike this post?

But it is mentioned in the setup, so the read should be more nuanced, like could they tell, if we made the “townslip” by play or is the townread solely based on just mechanics?


I don't like how he jumped to conclusion from purely speculations on what scum might had and what they might talked.


Here, Ramcius says he doesn't like when people jump to conclusions on what they "maybe said [sic]."

In post 680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 678, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 676, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Nero and RCE are either of you TRing Ramcius?

~ C


if you have concerns about my play, you can ask me directly


Why do one thing per post when I can do many?

Here is my problem - I scumread you based on an ISO skim, I would say it's a tonal thing but even that's a bit of a reach for a description. Since I'm not familiar with you, wouldn't it make sense to ask others what they think? If I ask you, you're bound to tell me this is your towngame regardless of alignment. BUT I guess we could exchange reads instead.

Who are your top two scumreads/townreads?

~ C


I'm not bound to anything, especially, when this isn't my towngame.

As for reads, i really dislike what Elsa is doing, i can't think for second one that i feel strong to be scum, Last Knight maybe? I remember having strange feeling about him
Townreads - RCE, i liked his answer about antitown thing and BEF, don't think scum would be so opportunistic


At this point, Ramcius starts off by saying that Cheeky Dancer may as well ask him directly to clarify his own playstyle. This doesn't make much sense to me since one should always just claim town, which Ramcius eventually contradicts by the end of this exchange, but still only in what seems to me to be an attempt to play devil's advocate to Cheeky.

In post 793, Ramcius wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:Tlk hasn't been back and is my only strong scumread. The bunch of slots dicking around and then scumreading the other slots dicking around for dicking around is annoying but nai for now.

Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.

The exceptions are Nero who has engaged me in a way that I find kind of townie, and cheeky who hasn't expressed a scumread on me, though I feel she is trending that way. She's at least trying to get her scumreads views of the game.

Other townie slots:

I like McQueen, Alonzo, warming up to Almost Chara, Nev is probably spewed town like I said before, and Bef is town.

Liked Ramcius for town early but that dropped some pages agk for reasons I can't recall at the moment but I'll iso to figure it out later.


what is your read on Elsa?


Now Ramcius contradicts himself by asking someone else to read Elsa, rather than ask Elsa himself, which is what he just told to do (shown above).

In post 802, Ramcius wrote:
In post 801, RCEnigma wrote:I don't have a read on Elsa. I don't know their style and I have only been in one game where they replaced into an IC role. Though the game was pretty much over.


So Elsa hindering our progress with her schticks isn't an issue to you, dully noted


Now, after asking someone to give a read on Elsa, Ramcius gets aggressive when they don't have the same opinion and leaves an ominous threat in retaliation.

In post 1031, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1025, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1015, davesaz wrote:
In post 976, DrewVa wrote:Saying, Xslot can die can be townie. OTOH, saying I want Xslot dead, gives me the heebie jeebies.

Leaving aside who xslot is in relationship to the saying, how is one different than the other?
I can anticipate an answer but would like to hear what you think.


Well, I’ve heard townies say the former, more than the latter and the converse, for scum. There are obviously always exceptions but I think it holds in general.


Pile me under exception, I know better than even remotely try PL as a scum


And finally, Ramcius labels himself as an exception to a rule while he contracts himself on this very point in the quotes I've listed above. Meanwhile, he is blatantly PL me based on DrewVa's post (I went into further detail about this in a past post if anyone wants to iso me and find it).

I've been pretty interested in Ramcius lately and the hypocrisy that he displays with aplomb. So I think I'll change my vote to him.


Am I reading this right DrewVa is a shit stirrer?


Why do you quote long posts just to post one-liners?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1135  (isolation #49)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Stop

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1139  (isolation #50)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:19 pm

I think Something_Smart is being ignored for some reason.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1144  (isolation #51)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:26 pm

In post 1141, Ramcius wrote:Saying that it isn't my town meta, when i play differently from my normal town playstyle is a scumslip?

I dunno if i should laugh or cry

The way it is worded is weird. I thought you meant scumgame tbh.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1145  (isolation #52)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1147  (isolation #53)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:34 pm

Only Auro seems to be actually posting though, maybe not even Auro.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1156  (isolation #54)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:54 pm

How long until hebichan becomes readable?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1745  (isolation #55)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:12 am

We can end the day already as nobody's talking about anything useful anyway.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1747  (isolation #56)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:56 am

Billionaire is enough for me.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1749  (isolation #57)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:55 am

thanos

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2216  (isolation #58)  » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:39 am

I'd like to request the current VC.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2576  (isolation #59)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:34 am

VOTE: RCEnigma

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3348  (isolation #60)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:25 am

I want the VC. If I consider the top wagon an optimal lynch I'm ending the day.

This game isn't supposed to take long.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3351  (isolation #61)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:46 am

In post 3349, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3348, Karmeleon wrote:I want the VC. If I consider the top wagon an optimal lynch I'm ending the day.

This game isn't supposed to take long.


Don't try to pull Alonzo, it wasn't funny D1, it's not funny now

I'm not joking. When there are too many players alive, the correct play to do is settle on someone we agree in and focus on nightplay.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3359  (isolation #62)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:15 am

In post 3352, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3351, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3349, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3348, Karmeleon wrote:I want the VC. If I consider the top wagon an optimal lynch I'm ending the day.

This game isn't supposed to take long.


Don't try to pull Alonzo, it wasn't funny D1, it's not funny now

I'm not joking. When there are too many players alive, the correct play to do is settle on someone we agree in and focus on nightplay.


In post 3348 you said if YOU find the top wagon optimal YOU will end the day.
Now in post 3351 you say WE should all agree on a wagon...

Two opposing statements in quick succession make little sense to me...
Are you playing on two sides?

I want to end the day on a wagon I agree with.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3360  (isolation #63)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:16 am

In post 3353, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3351, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3349, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3348, Karmeleon wrote:I want the VC. If I consider the top wagon an optimal lynch I'm ending the day.

This game isn't supposed to take long.


Don't try to pull Alonzo, it wasn't funny D1, it's not funny now

I'm not joking. When there are too many players alive, the correct play to do is settle on someone we agree in and focus on nightplay.


Funny how you say "we", when you did literally nothing in this day phase

I don't even know what's going on. It's just DrewVA, Cheeky Dancer and Gamma Emerald playing in the last few pages. When I requested the virtual VC, nobody handed it.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3362  (isolation #64)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:17 am

I don't see any scumread being thrown around, that's the problem.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3365  (isolation #65)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:22 am

DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3372  (isolation #66)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:28 am

In post 3368, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3360, Karmeleon wrote:I don't even know what's going on. It's just DrewVA, Cheeky Dancer and Gamma Emerald playing in the last few pages. When I requested the virtual VC, nobody handed it


Boo hoo.

Read the game and play.

In order to do that I'd have to put a fair ammount of players in ignore.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3373  (isolation #67)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:28 am

In post 3369, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3360, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3353, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3351, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3349, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3348, Karmeleon wrote:I want the VC. If I consider the top wagon an optimal lynch I'm ending the day.

This game isn't supposed to take long.


Don't try to pull Alonzo, it wasn't funny D1, it's not funny now

I'm not joking. When there are too many players alive, the correct play to do is settle on someone we agree in and focus on nightplay.


Funny how you say "we", when you did literally nothing in this day phase

I don't even know what's going on. It's just DrewVA, Cheeky Dancer and Gamma Emerald playing in the last few pages. When I requested the virtual VC, nobody handed it.


If you read thread, you'd know that no one made VC in D2, so there's nothing to handle to you

You can start by putting names of people you want to lynch

I say we lynch Ultimate Liars and focus on nightplay tonight.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3382  (isolation #68)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:45 am

In post 3375, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3365, Karmeleon wrote:DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?


I don’t want to end the day yet. I haven’t even got a chance to consult with DVa. Why the rush? I guess SS in pinging me, with the calling of outing of power roles but there are other slots acting kind of scummy as well, so I need some more time. It worked out well for us on D1. What ain’t broke . . . :lol:

Who would you lynch rn?

Ultimate Liars

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3384  (isolation #69)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:46 am

In post 3374, Nev and Max wrote:Then replace out karm...

I'm not replacing out. I want to play the mid-late game.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3389  (isolation #70)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:49 am

In post 3387, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3382, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3375, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3365, Karmeleon wrote:DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?


I don’t want to end the day yet. I haven’t even got a chance to consult with DVa. Why the rush? I guess SS in pinging me, with the calling of outing of power roles but there are other slots acting kind of scummy as well, so I need some more time. It worked out well for us on D1. What ain’t broke . . . :lol:

Who would you lynch rn?

Ultimate Liars


How much info do you think their lynch will provide?

Did we go after Emperor FlippyNips for info?

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3392  (isolation #71)  » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:54 am

In post 3391, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3389, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3387, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3382, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3375, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3365, Karmeleon wrote:DrewVA, if you had to end the day this instant, who would you lynch?


I don’t want to end the day yet. I haven’t even got a chance to consult with DVa. Why the rush? I guess SS in pinging me, with the calling of outing of power roles but there are other slots acting kind of scummy as well, so I need some more time. It worked out well for us on D1. What ain’t broke . . . :lol:

Who would you lynch rn?

Ultimate Liars


How much info do you think their lynch will provide?

Did we go after Emperor FlippyNips for info?


That was entirely different. Alonzo had a pretty decent case on them. What is your case on UL?

hebichan is the case

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3616  (isolation #72)  » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:22 pm

We live in a world that longs for peace
Desperate to set our passion free
But we're falling apart, we're lost in the dark
We're falling, we're falling apart lost in the dark

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3617  (isolation #73)  » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:25 pm

I'm sticking with my vote on RCEnigma btw.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3763  (isolation #74)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:38 am

In post 3761, UnaBombaH wrote:I think Boon said this was on D2 when he asked me to sub in, so we should have at least one lynch so far.
I really hope it was this lizard.

No, it was actual scum.

Also, I'm not a lizard.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3765  (isolation #75)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 am

I wanted to do something. To redeem my lack of doing something today.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3770  (isolation #76)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:47 pm

In post 3768, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3765, Karmeleon wrote:I wanted to do something. To redeem my lack of doing something today.


And you picked now to do that? Your timing is imfuckingpeccable.

A new perspective into the game over hundreds of non-progressive posts? Sure.

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3779  (isolation #77)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:07 pm

In post 3771, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3770, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3768, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3765, Karmeleon wrote:I wanted to do something. To redeem my lack of doing something today.


And you picked now to do that? Your timing is imfuckingpeccable.

A new perspective into the game over hundreds of non-progressive posts? Sure.


It's just funny to me that you are silent the whole time theta was MIA and then a replacement comes in and you immediately decide to interject yourself into their catch up. Why do you come out of hibernation now?

*aestivation

I come in whenever there's something interesting.


[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games