BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2575  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:31 am

In post 2572, Thanos wrote:
In post 2570, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2562, Thanos wrote:
In post 2558, mcqueen wrote:@thanos: are those only for N2? Those seem EXTREMELY powerful if they last the entire game


The room is locked and disappeared now but I think they are permanent. Like for the entire game. Because only the prize with the neighbor specifically said "1 shot"

As in you only get 1 shot to set up a neighborhood and have private communication with a player of your choosing. The other two prizes (immune to night actions and immune to tracking) didn't say 1 shot. So must be permanent.


No townie would ever pick immune to tracking. You guys got some weirdass prizes. Whoa. I would pick immune to the NK. I wouldn’t want to be immune from anything else.

I think the only prize that only scum would pick in ours is “macho”, for obvious reasons.


It said kills still work. I take that as night kills still kill as well as other means of killing.


So, from a town perspective, only 3 is pro-town.
Show

Karmeleon
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2576  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:34 am

VOTE: RCEnigma

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2577  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:36 am

If we assume that there only 5 scum (maybe 6, if 5 scumteam + traitor), we have huge number advantage, so rewards in BOONus rounds being not so useful for town is something reasonable

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2578  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:37 am

In post 2576, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: RCEnigma


Why?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2579  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:39 am

In post 2577, Ramcius wrote:If we assume that there only 5 scum (maybe 6, if 5 scumteam + traitor), we have huge number advantage, so rewards in BOONus rounds being not so useful for town is something reasonable


BOONus round reminds me a bit of Heroes in that respect, except on some days, all abilities were either pro-town or scum and on others, varying degrees of mixed.
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2580  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:43 am

tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?

Thanos
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2581  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:46 am

In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


No faith needed. I think the hidden votes helped a lot. I feel someone unintentionally bussed.

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2582  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:51 am

In post 2581, Thanos wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


No faith needed. I think the hidden votes helped a lot. I feel someone unintentionally bussed.


I agree and looking at the time stamps, Cheeky's lat minute switch comes off a little shady.
Also, UL, Nev, TA, dave, and Karm all have early time stamps and didn't switch there votes at all during the later stages of D1.

Maybe some comments from them on to why they didn't change their vote would be helpful.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2583  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:03 am

In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


Coming from someone who faked a guilty on town, why shouldn’t everyone believe you? Stop pushing this. You were wrong about hebi and me in Overkill 2, who you also sr there too, remember?

If you are even thinking about doing to me here what you did to hebi in THIS game, I promise it won’t be pretty. So I don’t know if you’re thinking of pulling that shit here or not but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2584  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:08 am

In post 2583, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


Coming from someone who faked a guilty on town, why shouldn’t everyone believe you? Stop pushing this. You were wrong about hebi and me in Overkill 2, who you also sr there too, remember?

If you are even thinking about doing to me here what you did to hebi in THIS game, I promise it won’t be pretty. So I don’t know if you’re thinking of pulling that shit here or not but I wouldn’t recommend it.


I also faked a guilty on Elsa and she was scum. No one believed me because she fake CCd but still I don't always miss.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2585  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:09 am

In post 2581, Thanos wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


No faith needed. I think the hidden votes helped a lot. I feel someone unintentionally bussed.


Okay, I know Auro never makes this kind of post. Why? the complete absence of logic in these two completely contrasting statements.

We were completely upfront and clear with OUR Flippy vote, so if any bussing occurred - intentionally or unintentionally, it obviously couldn’t have been us.

Btw, wrt “unintentional” bussing, is that actually a thing now? Is that what all the cool kids are doing? :lol:
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2586  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:10 am

In post 2583, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


Coming from someone who faked a guilty on town, why shouldn’t everyone believe you? Stop pushing this. You were wrong about hebi and me in Overkill 2, who you also sr there too, remember?

If you are even thinking about doing to me here what you did to hebi in THIS game, I promise it won’t be pretty. So I don’t know if you’re thinking of pulling that shit here or not but I wouldn’t recommend it.


also,
Ive already commented on a possible DrewVa guilty.
See post

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2587  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:16 am

:cop:
In post 2584, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2583, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


Coming from someone who faked a guilty on town, why shouldn’t everyone believe you? Stop pushing this. You were wrong about hebi and me in Overkill 2, who you also sr there too, remember?

If you are even thinking about doing to me here what you did to hebi in THIS game, I promise it won’t be pretty. So I don’t know if you’re thinking of pulling that shit here or not but I wouldn’t recommend it.


I also faked a guilty on Elsa and she was scum. No one believed me because she fake CCd but still I don't always miss.


Have you ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

If you fake a guilty even once on town, why the hell would you ever expect anyone to ever believe you again?

I have never ever once done that - as any alignment. Why? I want MY guilities or innos to be credible. I want everyone to know, that if I ever in any game claim either one, it’s because I have credibility.

This happened to Asuki in Forgotten Hourglass. He actually had a guilty on scum but due to his rep of continually lying about having guilties he didn’t, no one believed him.

Do you seriously not see the problem with that?
Show

Thanos
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 11, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2588  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:20 am

Wait, BEF faked a result this game? Where? And why lol. Who fakes results...

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2589  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:23 am

In post 2588, Thanos wrote:Wait, BEF faked a result this game? Where? And why lol. Who fakes results...


No not in this game but in several others.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2590  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:23 am

In post 2418, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote: I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

How would you know if I'm in scum chat or not? Perhaps because you have access to it.

***This is the time where I would usually fake a guilty claim on DrewVa.


I don’t and if I had no meta knowledge of how embarrassingly off your reads were in Overkill 2, you’d probably be one of my top scumreads rn but BECAUSE of that game, I KNOW that you really ARE this bad.

You’re just damned lucky I gifted our vig prize because had I not had to foresight to do that, our ultimate NK, would sit squarely on YOUR head for helping scum know exactly, who to target.

Fortunately, I took into account how atrociously bad and anti-town a player you are and town won’t suffer the consequences of your poor judgement.
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2591  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:25 am

In post 2590, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2418, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote: I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:

How would you know if I'm in scum chat or not? Perhaps because you have access to it.

***This is the time where I would usually fake a guilty claim on DrewVa.


I don’t and if I had no meta knowledge of how embarrassingly off your reads were in Overkill 2, you’d probably be one of my top scumreads rn but BECAUSE of that game, I KNOW that you really ARE this bad.

You’re just damned lucky I gifted our vig prize because had I not had to foresight to do that, our ultimate NK, would sit squarely on YOUR head for helping scum know exactly, who to target.

Fortunately, I took into account how atrociously bad and anti-town a player you are and town won’t suffer the consequences of your poor judgement.


I love you too sugar plum.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2592  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:25 am

In post 2588, Thanos wrote:Wait, BEF faked a result this game? Where? And why lol. Who fakes results...


No, not here but he did fake one on town!hebi in Overkill 2, which resulted in her being mislynched. And it boggles my mind that he has no regret over that.
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2593  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:26 am

In post 2592, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2588, Thanos wrote:Wait, BEF faked a result this game? Where? And why lol. Who fakes results...


No, not here but he did fake one on town!hebi in Overkill 2, which resulted in her being mislynched. And it boggles my mind that he has no regret over that.


I made my peace with Hebi.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2594  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:27 am

In post 2589, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2588, Thanos wrote:Wait, BEF faked a result this game? Where? And why lol. Who fakes results...


No not in this game but in several others.


:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I have no words . . .
Show

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #2595  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:28 am

In post 2581, Thanos wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


No faith needed. I think the hidden votes helped a lot. I feel someone unintentionally bussed.


One one hand - I had no inkling EFN was going to be lynched - I had no feeling that he was getting votes - saying that - DrewVa said she kept it quiet and I was in a daze for most of the day-phase

On the other hand - I don’t see why scum would do this because of plurality but I guess given my perception that EFN want in danger maybe they were rigging the VCA


I think this doesn’t say much right now but a good book mark for reflection later - there is probably shenanigans afoot

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2596  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:31 am

In post 2593, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2592, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2588, Thanos wrote:Wait, BEF faked a result this game? Where? And why lol. Who fakes results...


No, not here but he did fake one on town!hebi in Overkill 2, which resulted in her being mislynched. And it boggles my mind that he has no regret over that.


I made my peace with Hebi.


That really isn’t the point. Don’t you care the slightest bit about credibility?

Why should anyone ever believe you when you claim a guilty, when you have admitted to repeatedly faking them?

Ftr, faking a guilty /= scumreading someone. We can all be wrong. The obvious difference between them, is being wrong, doesn’t hurt your credibility but faking guilties on town, absolutely kills it.

Do you seriously not understand this and why you need to stop doing this?
Show

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2597  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:33 am

@drewva

Do you SR this game?

BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2013
Location: Various Waterways
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2598  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:34 am

*Do you SR me this game

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2599  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:35 am

In post 2595, profii wrote:
In post 2581, Thanos wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?


No faith needed. I think the hidden votes helped a lot. I feel someone unintentionally bussed.


One one hand - I had no inkling EFN was going to be lynched - I had no feeling that he was getting votes - saying that - DrewVa said she kept it quiet and I was in a daze for most of the day-phase

On the other hand - I don’t see why scum would do this because of plurality but I guess given my perception that EFN want in danger maybe they were rigging the VCA


I think this doesn’t say much right now but a good book mark for reflection later - there is probably shenanigans afoot


Wrt the bolded, when did I ever say that? If anything I was extremely vocal about where my vote was going. :shifty:
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games