• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
I misread 2585 haha
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2598, BrightEyedFish wrote:*Do you SR me this game
I don’t know your scumgame but if you could link me to one of your scumgames, that would be awesome.

All I have to go on is Overkill 2. You seem to be sincere but I just got completely bamboozled by scum!Dunn in Excalibur, who I had been hard townreading for sincerity. \_0_/
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:43 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2600, profii wrote:I misread 2585 haha
We have blatantly taken pains right from the getgo, to be as transparent as possible with our votes. Keeping quiet, would have been a lot less stressful.

Speaking of

@CheekyDancer, when did you decide to vote Flippy and what were your reasons?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:47 am

Post by profii »

DrewVa you are a genius I have an idea but I’ll need a PC and some time - mega post to ensue!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:52 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2601, DrewVa wrote:
I don’t know your scumgame but if you could link me to one of your scumgames, that would be awesome.

All I have to go on is Overkill 2. You seem to be sincere but I just got completely bamboozled by scum!Dunn in Excalibur, who I had been hard townreading for sincerity. \_0_/
My latest ones are Mini 2038 and Mini 2041

I can't remember the rest but on my wiki are all of my games.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:54 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2604, BrightEyedFish wrote:

I meant 2045, in 2041 I was town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2595, profii wrote:
In post 2581, Thanos wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?
No faith needed. I think the hidden votes helped a lot. I feel someone unintentionally bussed.
One one hand - I had no inkling EFN was going to be lynched - I had no feeling that he was getting votes - saying that - DrewVa said she kept it quiet and I was in a daze for most of the day-phase

On the other hand - I don’t see why scum would do this because of plurality but I guess given my perception that EFN want in danger maybe they were rigging the VCA

I think this doesn’t say much right now but a good book mark for reflection later - there is probably shenanigans afoot
About where I'm at. Wasn't around for the flip onto EFN and.....I was disappointed it wasn't Profii but his claim is townish and he's given considerably more to town today than yesterday so I'm ok with him.

My town pool is however too large to be accurate. TLK, Alonzo, and Profii are the only ones off the table. I'm sticking to Nero and Bef as town as well. The rest are swayable though.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2502, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2500, Alonzo wrote:And we should do it in like ten pages or less...
But I’m hoping we read 200 pages
tfw the old guard dude is down with the spam o_o
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2603, profii wrote:DrewVa you are a genius I have an idea but I’ll need a PC and some time - mega post to ensue!
I am? How? Thanks?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2544, profii wrote:Oh I might as well claim this

I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone

There is no wiki page on sticky fruit. I assume it just gets passed round but I can use it to get that person to cop people

Maybe we can go loyal person -> target -> back to me -> back to secret loyal person -> cop someone -> back to me

And so on?
sounds like a decent plan but sticky fruit makes holder ascetic iirc, what if holder dies?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2548, DrewVa wrote:

I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone

There is no wiki page on sticky fruit. I assume it just gets passed round but I can use it to get that person to cop people

Maybe we can go loyal person -> target -> back to me -> back to secret loyal person -> cop someone -> back to me

And so on?
There’s a fruit vendor in the setup? I don’t know how the “sticky” part affects this. Is that some type of modifier?
Read the setup notes -_-
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2554, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2549, Thanos wrote:

And so on?
Due to the BOOnus round prizes, no one can be town confirmed by cop or any actions anymore imo.
Why not?
Yeah no cop inno is and always has been the most reliable clear
Thanos, wake up pls
<Embrace The Void>

Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Emperors New Groove »

In post 2549, Thanos wrote:Due to the BOOnus round prizes, no one can be town confirmed by cop or any actions anymore imo.
How do you figure?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2579, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2577, Ramcius wrote:If we assume that there only 5 scum (maybe 6, if 5 scumteam + traitor), we have huge number advantage, so rewards in BOONus rounds being not so useful for town is something reasonable
BOONus round reminds me a bit of Heroes in that respect, except on some days, all abilities were either pro-town or scum and on others, varying degrees of mixed.
yeah this does feel similar, but with a base level of power for everyone it seems
what I'm questioning is how TLK has a passive role when the setup doesn't seem like that's something meant to be started with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2584, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2583, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?
Coming from someone who faked a guilty on town, why shouldn’t everyone believe you? Stop pushing this. You were wrong about hebi and me in Overkill 2, who you also sr there too, remember?

If you are even thinking about doing to me here what you did to hebi in THIS game, I promise it won’t be pretty. So I don’t know if you’re thinking of pulling that shit here or not but I wouldn’t recommend it.
I also faked a guilty on Elsa and she was scum. No one believed me because she fake CCd but still I don't always miss.
>insert stupid meme here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2587, DrewVa wrote::cop:
In post 2584, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2583, DrewVa wrote:

Coming from someone who faked a guilty on town, why shouldn’t everyone believe you? Stop pushing this. You were wrong about hebi and me in Overkill 2, who you also sr there too, remember?

If you are even thinking about doing to me here what you did to hebi in THIS game, I promise it won’t be pretty. So I don’t know if you’re thinking of pulling that shit here or not but I wouldn’t recommend it.
I also faked a guilty on Elsa and she was scum. No one believed me because she fake CCd but still I don't always miss.
Have you ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

If you fake a guilty even once on town, why the hell would you ever expect anyone to ever believe you again?

I have never ever once done that - as any alignment. Why? I want MY guilities or innos to be credible. I want everyone to know, that if I ever in any game claim either one, it’s because I have credibility.

This happened to Asuki in Forgotten Hourglass. He actually had a guilty on scum but due to his rep of continually lying about having guilties he didn’t, no one believed him.

Do you seriously not see the problem with that?
I have faked only innos, and only once at that (it was another Boon game fyi). I was super-confident on my read on a player's predecessor and the reasons people were suspecting the current player weren't valid imo, so I made use of the fact my predecessor didn't claim their odd-night modifier to fake a night 2 result.
I considered faking a guilty as delayed vigilante once but it never panned out because I repped out day 1.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2418, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2411, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote: I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:
How would you know if I'm in scum chat or not? Perhaps because you have access to it.

***This is the time where I would usually fake a guilty claim on DrewVa.
OK this post is just gross in general, no real defense, just deflecting and tying himself to someone else.
VOTE: BrightEyedFish
<Embrace The Void>

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:37 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2613, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2579, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2577, Ramcius wrote:If we assume that there only 5 scum (maybe 6, if 5 scumteam + traitor), we have huge number advantage, so rewards in BOONus rounds being not so useful for town is something reasonable
BOONus round reminds me a bit of Heroes in that respect, except on some days, all abilities were either pro-town or scum and on others, varying degrees of mixed.
yeah this does feel similar, but with a base level of power for everyone it seems
what I'm questioning is how TLK has a passive role when the setup doesn't seem like that's something meant to be started with
Weird place to shade TLK after the fact.

The available roles are literally on the front page and super Saint is one of the possible roles. Other possible passive rules include VT, Friendly neighbor, and neighbor.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:41 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2616, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2406, BrightEyedFish wrote: I bet in scumchat, they’re calling you, “Santa”. :roll:
How would you know if I'm in scum chat or not? Perhaps because you have access to it.

OK this post is just gross in general, no real defense, just deflecting and tying himself to someone else.

Tell me, how would you defend that?
Really look at what DrewVa says: by saying Scum is calling me "Santa" in their PT, then I must not be a part of the Scum PT and that puts me in the town pile.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh I misconstrued the context
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:43 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2612, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2549, Thanos wrote:Due to the BOOnus round prizes, no one can be town confirmed by cop or any actions anymore imo.
How do you figure?
Based on the possible ability gained from his boonus round. But the players involved know who won and can. Speculate from there. It's also one slot so the chances of hitting the night action immune slot isn't enough to discount any cop checks.

ENG do you have any townreads? And what is your read on Nero specifically?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2618, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2616, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Tell me, how would you defend that?
Really look at what DrewVa says: by saying Scum is calling me "Santa" in their PT, then I must not be a part of the Scum PT and that puts me in the town pile.
This isn't the only town speed statement from Drewva, just saying.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2605, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2604, BrightEyedFish wrote:

I meant 2045, in 2041 I was town.
Yeah iirc 2041 was the one DVa kicked my ass in
<Embrace The Void>

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ebwop: spewed*
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Wowo. A vig prize handed out to some poor soul. Atleast I know multiple people are garunteed to die tommorow.

Btw, when I said vigilante I made sure not to say what type, but yeah, it's a strongman even-night one. Wanted to see if I'd get roleblocked by scum and hopefully not actual investigatives which it would effect.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”