Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 49, DrewVa wrote:idk if you guys know this but if there's literally no consequence to votes then there is no reason to not use them
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but our votes do have consequences. Just like the words and actions we make online have real world implications as well.

Votes in this thread will eventually lynch someone, trick is we never know when the day will end unless it goes to deadline or the 4 tell us when they are ending the day.

I think that we need to be careful with our votes because we never know when we are piling votes onto a fellow townie, and depending on the composition of the 4 dayenders they could end the day early when a townie has the vote lead.

I think first we need to figure out how best to use the mechanic to help us as much as possible. Every investigation starts with one step, let's make this ours.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 74, Elsa Jay wrote:And I'm a Queen, therefore more important then you, also meaning my opinion is more valid.

It's magic.
If lightsabers are magic how is it that anyone can use one?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 81, RCEnigma wrote:There will be an assistants strike before the game ends.
As on screen talent and working behind the scenes we will stay out of any strikes, but fuck scabs too.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 99, RCEnigma wrote:I'm aware it's not your role pm, however it wouldn't make sense to only add half of the town win condition. Ergo I'm under the impression you weren't aware of that portion of the town win condition.
So you are saying he scum slipped by only including half the win con?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 130, Alonzo wrote:Game starts now.
It's a surprise you're able to fit that giant noggin through door frames anymore. Yikes; the ego on this one :giggle:
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 148, DrewVa wrote:
In post 147, RCEnigma wrote::facepalm: you didn't realize till FL pointed it out.

To be fair I forgot about the sample rolecard :lol:
You could have asked pretty much anyone in the setup the same question you asked me and some players would have paid close attention to the setup and their role PM and the setup. where as others would have missed it, and you would have wrongly scumread those who didn’t pay close attention to either and townread those who did.

I read it and forgot about it, like I didn’t really pay close attention to my role PM, until I just looked at it.

So, now I get the whole not town but not scum thing. :lol:
I agree with this. I had to go back and check my own to see what the second condition was because I didn't even look at that part of the pm. I assumed it was boiler plate stuff and glanced over it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 162, BrightEyedFish wrote:SLIP-a-dee-doo-dah, SLIP-a-dee-ay
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day...

You are the second person to have this line of thought and are about to be the second to be shot down because this is a bad avenue of investigation. Did you not read the thread and just jumped on something current that seemed like it could be scummy to you?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 166, BrightEyedFish wrote:IF:

CONJUNCTION

1: (introducing a conditional clause) on the condition or supposition that; in the event that.

----------

If implies uncertainty

It's being used in a conditional way, like if A happens, then B is the result. Does if have anymore definitions or did you just choose the one that fits the narrative you are trying to birth?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 170, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 168, DrewVa wrote:braincells
You can't just brush this aside. I don't think you received a Town Role PM.
So again, I feel like you haven't read the thread or you'd know here that the mod has even pointed out that there is a sample pm in the rules.

Are you more likely to scour the rules for any little idiosyncrasies that you can use to your advantage as scum or as town?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 172, Ramcius wrote:
In post 167, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 104, Elsa Jay wrote: *No Multitasking scum, so if a tracker sees someone visit 2 places, they ain't scum.
What WOULD they get that result from?
And I think that just means they’re not multitasking sans modifier
bus driver is a thing
How would a bus driver make someone show up as going to 2 places? Why are you answering for Elsa?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 187, Almost Chara wrote:you can also switch "if" with "given that".
and look at that, the two phrases are synonyms. how peculiar! it's almost as if... the if implies a conditional, one that's being used as evidence for a conclusion.

if you boil water, it evaporates! i say, pointing at my pot of boiling water.

but, you reply, why did you say "if"? as though you're unsure if the water has boiled!

...anyway, could we move on?

and to use a pragmatic instead of semantic argument, why on earth would a mafia member be musing about possible scum wincons while not being
sure
of the town wincon?

If i had known that this post existed I wouldnt have started in on this. This should be the last post on the subject. Right? Oh HaShem, i hope this is the end of this.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 193, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 192, Almost Chara wrote:so it's something town doesn't do, but also something scum
does
do to subtly look town?

that's two assumptions you've made, you'll need some evidence for both to satisfy occam's razor.
Exactly, and the "IF" issue is the first piece of evidence in my DrewVa case. It stood out to me and I thought I would share. If it's irrelevant to you that's ok. You can pull your evidence for reads from other places.
See the issue that arises from all of this isnt what to think about drew and "the slip" its what to think about you and the straws you are pulling to build a case on someone that you only have an idea of a shitty piece of evidence to pin to them. See why thats an issue for the rest of us?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 222, Ramcius wrote:See, i told you it's not a place for you, guys, you don't even know how basic roles, such as bus driver works...
Explain to us how a bus driver would allow someone followed to show up as visiting 2 places. Please. Then you can continue to be condescending.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 226, Ramcius wrote:
In post 224, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 222, Ramcius wrote:See, i told you it's not a place for you, guys, you don't even know how basic roles, such as bus driver works...
Explain to us how a bus driver would allow someone followed to show up as visiting 2 places. Please. Then you can continue to be condescending.
I can't explain something I never said, but I'll give you a hint - what will happen, if tracker will target bus driver?
I looked at the wiki for BD again, you're right, I was thinking of a redirector. Why do you have to be such a dick about things? Are you one of the people we exposed as a catfish?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 229, Karmeleon wrote:My other townreads are Gamma Emerald, RCEnigma, Ramcius and BrightEyedFish
Adding Nero into this list for you since you had his down as town in a separate post.

Can you explain these reads? I isoed them and dont see anything that tilts the scales towards a town read for any of them, and I see at least 1 scum in your list.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 236, Formerfish wrote:
In post 231, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 230, Nev and Max wrote:Can you explain these reads?
Which specifically?
I feel like reading the other half of that post would go a long way to help you understand what I'm looking for. If you're still unclear come on back and ill ELI5 for you.
I am so mad at myself right now...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 230, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 229, Karmeleon wrote:My other townreads are Gamma Emerald, RCEnigma, Ramcius and BrightEyedFish
Adding Nero into this list for you since you had his down as town in a separate post.

Can you explain these reads? I isoed them and dont see anything that tilts the scales towards a town read for any of them, and I see at least 1 scum in your list.
You missed the word “other”. :roll:
Are you implying that we should see karm as scum, or that you believe we are scum?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 280, Karmeleon wrote:I'm gonna read starting with the highest postcount to the lowest postcount.
Is that going to help you explain the townreads you have on the 5 you have said you are townreading? I guess I'll have to wait until after for you to answer the question I asked way before that post was made. Just saying.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 285, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 284, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 279, Karmeleon wrote:We should vote as normal and do a votecount every like two pages.

I need to know who's the spotlight.
This is rather against the spirit of the game don't you think.
So you mean the correct play is not explicitly saying who you want to lynch the most and let plurality luck do everything?
So you are reading the current posts as well as isos, why ignore me?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 298, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 278, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 230, Nev and Max wrote:

You missed the word “other”. :roll:
Are you implying that we should see karm as scum, or that you believe we are scum?
Neither. I’m saying you didn’t need to mention Nero because it was already clear it was an incomplete list.
Ok, but I was adding Nero because Karm had already stated a tr on him without ever saying why. I wanted karm to go over why those 5 mentioned were trs because I wasnt seeing it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 288, Karmeleon wrote:If I'm ISOing everybody and commenting on them, then the answer should be pretty obvious.
I get impatient, especially if I feel like im being ignored. I will wait with less snark.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:If there's not a good reason to scumread me then I'm town.
I feel like thats not how that works. Scum would be sure to avoid looking like scum at this point and would be acting as stereotypically town as possible. If there isn't a reason to scum read you it just means you are null and have yet to do anything real.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 313, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 303, Karmeleon wrote:To make sure scum won't just coordinate a wagon as if it was their factional daykill or end lynching someone unaware.
But that's the thing about the final vote count: it literally puts all of them in the same basket. If 3/4 people voted the same person for no connected reason - well, they have a decent chance of being aligned.

That means if all the scum vote in the same place, it'll be too obvious. Even if they have 5 people, that limitation of having to spread their votes makes it easier on town.
And if the count gets revealed eventually we would be able to look at inconsistencies between what people talked about in thread vs. what they voted in confession.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I didnt understand what you meant by missing the "other" until just now. I did miss that in his post, but I wasnt saying that it was a negative, I was simply adding nero to my list of reads I was questioning instead of quoting the other post.

Why I thought you suspected one of us, I was trying to figure out where you thought i missed the word "other" because I thought you were saying i omitted it and not that I missed it from karms post.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I think this was all a bit of a misunderstanding on both our parts.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Nev and Max »

What do you think about BEF?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 323, Elsa Jay wrote:That I'm gonna hang and eat that fish. It's in the scavenger hunt I got to get a BOONus prize.
I like the enthusiasm, but that question was for GE, we can get to your opinion after if youd like.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 19, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I hope everyone is ready for some excitement! I know I am!
In post 29, Gamma Emerald wrote:That mechanic looks very fucky
I’d hope at least 3 of those are town
In post 31, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I misread post 25
That could still be fucky if that’s not a town majority though
These are GE's first 3 posts. These are the ones you are using as basis for your tr on him?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Are you using experience with him to base that off of, or are you just imagining what you think his scum game would be played like?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 332, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 321, Nev and Max wrote:What do you think about BEF?
I think he’s a bit too hung up on semantics and that’s lean scum butsuspecting him for just that seems a bit knee-jerk.
More of a knee jerk reaction than him scumreading someone based of the use of "if?"
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 413, Nero Cain wrote:I'm being slightly facetious here though very rarely is there a halfway decent case on me when I'm town.
I get it, kind of an inside joke, or when I say someone is town until they arent. You are saying that if someone cant case you then you are probably town.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 454, Thanos wrote:
In post 405, DrewVa wrote:Something_Smart -- does something_smart not like rolling scum?
Lol, I think Something_Smart did this as a joke, knowing that public votes aren't counted, to test for reactions.
I'd like more content from the slot, still gut-towning him for this.
I didnt even think about that when he posted that self vote, did anybody really react to it?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 459, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yeah Nero is now lockscum. The last time someone used the buzzwords argument and refused to interact they weren't town. Glgl.

~ C
This post was almost a slap in the face considering you had 2 people kinda trying to talk you down in a respectful way. Nero could have told you to fuck off and look into his iso, but instead he calmly pointed out how lazy it was of you to not look back a page. Thanos tries to come in as the outside voice of reason and you ignore them altogether.

I'm not seeing scum!nero here or from anything youre saying. This is just like the BEF thing where he dug his own grave, do you need an extra shovel?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 477, Ramcius wrote:I'm thinking, should i scumread Nero for a reaction test?
Totally, hell never see it coming man.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 499, Ramcius wrote:
In post 498, Elsa Jay wrote:He's doing better then the other AFK crew that can end the day. Don't grill him for wanting the game to go forward.
oh, i won't, once we agree to your lynch

but as we are now, we have no consensus on lynch, we barely have discussion and your friend here is trying end day without making any effort to find scum, so I feel like I have every right to grill him for it
I kinda dislike saying this, but I agree with the bolded part. Page 30 seems like an arbitrary number pulled out of an ass somewhere. Guy doesnt know where we are as a gamestate yet, and he is saying hes going to stop it in 8 pages (if he gets support from his othe r3) so he can catch up? Seems like an easy way to have all 5 scum votes on one unsuspecting player while the rest of us have our votes scattered and ultimately wasted.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 512, Ramcius wrote:
In post 508, Alonzo wrote:only to the blind
can I ask you to share votes from everyone confessional threads? Apparently you have access to it, while i don't
In post 510, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 505, Ramcius wrote:yes, I have extensive list of people I prefer dead, Elsa is one of them
How is this any better then me cheering for the fish's demise? Oh right, it's not.

Listen, I know I'm not having a grand track record in mafia. I'll probably be lynched later, so answer me this:

What do you even get if you lynch me now? What information do you get if I die?
I will answer your question with a quote, you may recognise it
In post 386, Elsa Jay wrote:We got too many people. More then 23 including the Hydras. We gotta thin the herd.
Fcuk, i like this post a lot too...

Ram, mayhaps we got off on the wrong foot?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 540, Alonzo wrote:Nev might be town, still not sure about Max
He's been stuck in the hills poppin pillies and fuckin [redacted], drunk Max is no fun to be around.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 575, RCEnigma wrote:Why would having all the scum hard claim day 1 be an issue exactly?
If they have 5 votes to use, all they have to hope for is no one else to have more than 4. I suppose if they put all those votes on the person we all consider to be most likely town that would be paramount to a scum claim, but if it we're me I would pick someone middle of the pack with enough "reasons" to be on them that defending my choice day 2 would be simple.

I get that he is one component out of 4 that needs to decide, 3 if you look at plaurality. I kinda think the ending of the day should still be a group decision and not just theirs.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 595, RCEnigma wrote:Ok but either 5 votes decide the Lynch as a scum collaborative effort (hard scum claiming) or town controls the lynch. I don't see the problem here.
I think we got a little further away from what I was saying than I'd like. I was agreeing that there is enough reason for anyone to question the arbitrary deadline set by Lonzo.

I dont know how anyone would be ok with him coming in on page 22, basically admitting he hasnt read anything, tells us he is going to vote to end the day on page 30 so he has
time to catch up
. This is just bad behavior all around. If you can't play, replace out.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Hey man, im just calling it like i see it. Saying you are going to vote to end things because youre behind is bullshit.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

• Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
On whose fire? Its nice and frosty where I am.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 660, Cheeky Dancer wrote:They being Nev and Max

~ C
I suppose you would have to believe London when he says that that is where the votes are. A few people have already come in and said that he is wrong. He didn't know where our vote was...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 805, Formerfish wrote:
In post 774, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 770, RCEnigma wrote:
Elsa's get Bef lynched schtick is already old. I encourage slots to continue scumreading me without engaging me or asking my views, specifically my reasoning for townreading BEF.
To be honest, I do feel excitement every time Elsa mentions me in a post regardless if it's an insult. There's something there. I feel like Elsa wants to hate me but just can't. Elsa has this conceal--don't feel mentality when it comes to me. He can't just turn away and slam the door though. Perhaps, he should test the limits and break through and win this game with me us town.
Jesus Christ, we get it, just let it go man. Let it go.
That's what I get for trying to be funny....
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 780, DrewVa wrote:
In post 703, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 506, Alonzo wrote:Why did no one sheep me on my Almost Chara vote???!
In post 688, Alonzo wrote:Everyone should be voting for Gamma...
Why did you scumread those 2?
In post 685, Alonzo wrote:
In post 666, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Alonzo is scummy.

~ C
Does performer agree?
Alonzo I'm not sure what to make of you so far.

~ P
Wow, Alonzo wants to A) end the day early. B) Lynch 2 of my townreads.

@DVa, I think Alonzo could possibly be scum here.
I would say hold up on that read, but the juxtaposition of Lonzo voting to end the day while making no effort to read and act accordingly in thread kinda leads me down the lonzo scum path.

Are you seeing more than the end day and bad reads?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 813, Alonzo wrote:Fish is 35 and chiseled like a Greek god, I'v still no idea where 99 came from =P
The Queen is talking about BEF, not some other fish you may know that is 35 and pretty ripped.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 817, Alonzo wrote:No way Max n Nev 'are going down a scummy path with Lonzo without having it out with me first. Very unlikely Town Fish.
I mean, I was kinda trying to play a role here, but i kinda keep fucking that up by slipping. If i went too hard at you when I was still hidden it might be to obvious that you knew me.

You wanna have it out with me? I think youre kinda playing like shit this game and I cant figure out if this is like the scum game where you buddied me like white on rice, or another game where you were just bad town.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Here for a bit, ill be flitting around here and there. 12 pages behind right now and missing my partner in crime. This is just like when he needed half the season off to go and direct his first movie.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 888, Karmeleon wrote:I don't like any of the day representatives tbh.
Whats the purpose of this post? What do you mean you dont like them? Whats not to like about them?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 896, The Last Knight wrote:RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
Emperors New Groove (1) -- DrewVa
Something_Smart (1) -- Something_Smart
The Last Knight (1) -- RCEnigma
Ramcius (1) -- Karmeleon
Alonzo (1) -- Emperors New Groove
BrightEyedFish (1) -- Nev and Max

Not Voting: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, Profii, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Elsa Jay, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Ramcius, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
Ours is on BEF.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 901, Elsa Jay wrote:Because it's not important to reveal that yet. I'll keep the benefit that the mod gave us all to use, thank you very much.
Im not loving the spirit behind this post. What benefit do you actually gain by not outing that info? Are you not of the belief that information is important to town in this game?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1163, Elsa Jay wrote:It ruined something elsa I had in plan.
Is this something youve talked about already, or something you havent outed yet?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 923, Elsa Jay wrote:I want you to use common sense and assume that if I'm his top scumread, AND he tried to lynch me just now, that his vote is on me. How hard is that to do?

You don't need his 'consent' to put his vote anywhere. His vote is where it is and context clues point to me. You don't just try to hide his vote on me because it implicates you are trying to help him get out the spotlight and cover for him.
Why do we need to assume anything? Why cant we just wait and let the man speak for himself? This pushing you are doing is weird.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 943, DrewVa wrote:
In post 829, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 813, Alonzo wrote:Fish is 35 and chiseled like a Greek god, I'v still no idea where 99 came from =P
The Queen is talking about BEF, not some other fish you may know that is 35 and pretty ripped.
Okay, I’m legit confused now. Which fishie is Michelangelo’s David?
Formerfish, the main to this head that ive slipped with twice now. I have history with Lonzo and we can read each other pretty well. He was looking for me to go at him in some way.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 993, Alonzo wrote:This day feels like its dragging...
Games always seem longer when you are sitting on the sidelines watching.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1010, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Formerfish is a somewhat belligerent player who frequented newbie queue and still did, last time I saw. His scum & town meta was somewhat obvious when seen. For some reason I keep thinking ram is formerfish .
You realize that is me and I am here, right?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1033, Ramcius wrote:Karm, Profil, Drew, Gamma want my head suddenly, anyone else interested too?
Nah, you remind me too much of me. You can stick around for a bit.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Spoiler:
In post 1039, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1017, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1005, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight
Why TLK over Ramicius?
My reasoning is Ramcius fits the category of "asshole townie" while TLK is just scummy. Just reading his responses scream "I hate this shit town why am I apart of it". Still could be scum, but it's more lilely for TLK to flip scum here.

Alright, I’ll switch our vote to TLK then.

VOTE: TLK

I still much prefer Ram. :/

RCEnigma (1) -- The Last Knight
The Last Knight (5) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon, DrewVA
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
In post 1041, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah I’m feeling the Ram vote
VOTE: Ramcius
In post 1029, DrewVa wrote:
\o/

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ramicius

The Last Knight (4) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Ramcius (2) -- DrewVa, Gamma Emerald

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Shit, I should probably say something about those and not jump the gun and naked quote 2 posts.

Anyone else hate these? This is the consummate example of busy work scum will do to look like they are being helpful to the town. I mean, he is making and keeping up with a vote chart guys. He was so agreeable when X chastised him for putting not voting (which considering the basis of some of the arguments we have already had wasnt the worst) instead of Unknown.

This guy is a wet noodle, and dont even get me started on that AtE post either, yuck.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1174, Nev and Max wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1039, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1017, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1005, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 995, DrewVa wrote:
In post 987, Karmeleon wrote:VOTE: The Last Knight
Why TLK over Ramicius?
My reasoning is Ramcius fits the category of "asshole townie" while TLK is just scummy. Just reading his responses scream "I hate this shit town why am I apart of it". Still could be scum, but it's more lilely for TLK to flip scum here.

Alright, I’ll switch our vote to TLK then.

VOTE: TLK

I still much prefer Ram. :/

The Last Knight (5) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon, DrewVA
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
In post 1041, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1029, DrewVa wrote:
\o/

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ramicius

The Last Knight (4) -- RCEnigma, Elsa Jay, profii, Karmeleon
Karmeleon (1) -- Ramcius
Ramcius (2) -- DrewVa, Gamma Emerald

Unknown: Thanos, Ultimate Liars, McQueen, Davesaz, Almost Chara, Cheeky Dancer, Thea Alpine, Xtoxm, BrightEyedFish, Nev and Max, Emperor FlippyNips, Alonzo, Nero Cain
In post 1175, Nev and Max wrote:Shit, I should probably say something about those and not jump the gun and naked quote 2 posts.

Anyone else hate these? This is the consummate example of busy work scum will do to look like they are being helpful to the town. I mean, he is making and keeping up with a vote chart guys. He was so agreeable when X chastised him for putting not voting (which considering the basis of some of the arguments we have already had wasnt the worst) instead of Unknown.

This guy is a wet noodle, and dont even get me started on that AtE post either, yuck.
These two posts should have been 1. Yes, im talking about the Knight.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1065, Nero Cain wrote:I'd be remiss to mention that Nev and Max seem to be posting less too. Though I liked their early posting but still :igmeou:
Nev is trying his best to keep up rolling solo dolo for the time being. I am very much looking forward to Max showing up, or at least sending me a postcard.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1102, Elsa Jay wrote:My job is to be useless and fetch quotes sometimes for friends. Also be entertaining.

By the way, hypothetically, if I had a gun, who would be opposed if I shot Nero Cain?
Ive been feeling town Nero so far, so I would stand for him here.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1110, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1108, Elsa Jay wrote:Then who would/should I shoot? Ramcius seems too obvious.
One of Nero’s lurker slots?
I would second this idea. Saves us from having to waste a mislynch on a guess, and gives us the ability to focus elsewhere knowing that one of the inactive slots will eat a bullet one way or another.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1178, Elsa Jay wrote:How do you explain him being so agreeable with the unknown part but pushing back against me for trying to make him use common sense to assume Ramcius was voting me?
Because X attacked him over something that was concrete, the formatting of the post. You pushed against him over something that you were assuming happened. Did that ever sort itself out by the way?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1178, Elsa Jay wrote:How do you explain him being so agreeable with the unknown part but pushing back against me for trying to make him use common sense to assume Ramcius was voting me?
I was being kinda snarky because i saw on TLKs update that Ram was on Karm. Tin foil hat theory, what if TLK knew Rams vote wasnt on you?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1143, DrewVa wrote:Yep, looks like a slip to me.
Can you show where you have sniffed out any slips prior to right now? Cause I would say in, shit i dunno, just about every other game I play in someone claims that someone else scum slipped and that we should lynch them. Do you know how many scum slips ive seen in all the time ive been playing? I cant think of a single one. Do you have more than a supposed scum slip?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1145, Karmeleon wrote:Checked Thanos' ISO. Should I be worried when only one head is posting?
No.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1157, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1037, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1030, Ramcius wrote:
That's an interesting vote, coming from someone, who played quite a few games with me. Want to share reason for it?
You know I’m hit-or-miss at reading you anyway
As for why, I just don’t like the way you’re pushing things, I get the sense you have an agenda
Vote Gamma!
Is this a vote for Gamma, or are you trying to get Ramcius to vote Gamma?
Try hard!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Hey guys! Quick check in from Max. I just want to let everyone know I’m alive and well. I’m just checking out of rehab tonight, but hopefully next few days I’ll settle back into my normal routine. Well minus all those drugs and alcohol. Don’t do it guys. It’s addicting, next thing you know you’ll be in the back of an ambulance and lying in a hospital bed with an IV pole next to you trying to help you.

I’m glad though I have friends I can count on.

Thank you Nev. seriously buddy I love you.

~Max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1193, Elsa Jay wrote:... Uh. Max, is the rehab the RP or is that legitimate? Because that scares me.
Roleplay. My partner is in good health, just spread thin.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1192, Nev and Max wrote:Thank you Nev. seriously buddy I love you.

~Max
I love you too, Max.
I really do, but have never had the guts to just tell you. Oh Moses, maybe i will dig deep and find the courage on this show, here and now...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1199, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1184, Nev and Max wrote:
I was being kinda snarky because i saw on TLKs update that Ram was on Karm. Tin foil hat theory, what if TLK knew Rams vote wasnt on you?
Well Ram explicitly said he was focusing on scum over lynching Elsa, he just wanted Elsa dead. Therefore you can assume Ram moved his vote.
I dont know why we are assuming anything about anyones vote.
In post 403, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

guess i have to take the lead to bring democracy to this place
I assumed this was a joke because he mentioned democracy while going after the queen. Since votes in this thread dont count, and at that point we werent doing anything with votes, i dismissed this.

Then we get this:
In post 499, Ramcius wrote:oh, i won't, once we agree to your lynch
Which is immediately followed by this:
In post 503, Ramcius wrote:i didn't said Elsa is scum
Which is essentially what Elsa has been doing with BEF, right. Just calling for a lynch without backing it up with any reasons (well, real reasons. I think you said something about him being a target for you?) over and over?

And if anyone was confused still they shouldnt be after this:
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
And this just in case:
In post 692, Ramcius wrote:that VC was obvious joke, but even then i said it was wrong
963 is the first time he says he made a vote, on Karm (I am very ok with that vote btw).

Im pretty stoned and forgot what my point was here. I think it was something about the fact that we dont really need to speculate on where someones vote was when. I've been changing my vote every time i make a post in my confessional. Ive been using it as a dating advice call in show on the side.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 75, RCEnigma wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

to end day.
Jazzhands.
Spoiler:
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

in other news: i'd totally be down for a thanos lynch

i'm in no way caught up and don't give two fucks to say this.

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

then again there's multiple people in this game i'd have zero qualms about dying asap

~m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

max is definitely not fish.

my identity is still unknown unless fuckery happens and i'm exposed.

~m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

also the current head of drew is it nancy or dva?

~m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

THIS GAMES VOTING MAKES ME THINK WE ARE IN TRIBAL COUNCIL OF SURVIVOR.

i'm done.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

ok maybe i dont want to lynch thanos atm

maybe it was in spite

because im like auros posts but im now up to where lamees *just* posted for the first time ever

~m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

ok

the nancydrew hydra is town

town will win this

also im going to bed

so good night

i love you all
you are all the best

xoxoxoxoxo

~Max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

anyways

im actually caught up now.

reads are all over the place, but will discuss w/ nev and get back to this thread asap.

i have a few townreads so thats a plus!

xoxo

going to bed for real.

~m

btw if it makes you feel better, nancy/dva, i you got my vote regarding thanos slot without a doubt in regards to a lynch. i will get my bff on board because he has my back
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nev and Max »

MEOWY CATMAS EVERYONE

AKA MERRY CHRISTMAS

~Max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1950, Ramcius wrote:Problem with anonymous voting is that we can't know, if our designated person will vote TLK. If they scum, they won't and force us to lynch them D2, so someone else will die instead to venge kill
i thought i read there will be a VC with vote totals

or did i imagine that when i was hallucinating?

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 1979, The Last Knight wrote:It's a good plan. If the people that we all deem to be suspicious don't bother to vote on my lynch, then they are even more suspicious.

I think Ramcius, DrewVa, and Gamma Emerald should vote to lynch me.
i don't really agree with DrewVa

i'm townreading them so.

~Max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2007, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2006, RightKnight wrote:The Last Knight has been barred from Camelot.

Effective immediately.
A new challenger has appeared.

Who teh fuk is this?
fake forced feels forced.

you should know from the A50 game that the slot is a hydra of nancy and mathblade.
In post 2010, Thanos wrote:@Nev and Max:

I'm assuming your vote is on us; and we are your strongest scumread.
You did seem to develop that suspicion in the course of my DrewVa interactions; can you detail what exactly pinged you as scummy?
Do you disagree with Gamma Emerald that the kind of hydra dissonance my slot exhibited is towny?
What made you "side with" Nancy so blatantly?
I still feel you were pocketing her; a lazy, opportunistic pocket considering you haven't done much else till then.

~A
our vote isn't on you. nev hasnt been back since i posted in order to talk it over with him.
my read has nothing really to do with drewva. i just really dont like your slot and things that both you and your partner have said. im going to leave it at that.

~max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

in fact will not lie

when i originally signed up i misread one of the slots for the nancy and mathblade hydra and then got unexcited because i realized it wasnt that slot itself

so take that at face value lmafo

@elsa

~max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2018, Thanos wrote:
In post 2016, Nev and Max wrote:i just really dont like your slot and things that both you and your partner have said.
Mind telling us what exactly you dislike; so we can talk about it?

~A
not at the moment no, but the minute i can trust me i will have words on it

~m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

so i'm not really "refusing" to engage. i just can not at the moment, but i will when i can.

-m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2418, BrightEyedFish wrote:***This is the time where I would usually fake a guilty claim on DrewVa.
Why didn't you then?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2424, Ramcius wrote:You know what is annoying and not contributing?
Half of this playerlist
a 96 page d1 where we argued over grammatical semantics among other stupid shit.
Are your Jimmie's rustled?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2657, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2656, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2418, BrightEyedFish wrote:***This is the time where I would usually fake a guilty claim on DrewVa.
Why didn't you then?
Believe me, I wanted to.
And you didn't because he is town and you don't want to fake a guilty on town?

Or because you are scum and you don't want to bring that kind of heat on yourself?

Or because you really don't think Drew is scum.

Why didn't you fake a guilty in a situation where you admit you normally would?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2658, Nev and Max wrote:
Half of this playerlist
a 96 page d1 where we argued over grammatical semantics among other stupid shit.
I also meant to put ftfy
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2478, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2477, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2402, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Begins!

Almost Chara
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Almost50 and CharaWelcome,
Almost Chara
, you are a
Town 1-shot Visitor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. This does nothing else.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your
Confessionals Thread
I missed this. :/

I wonder why they were targeted.
Sorry, I’m nitpicking, But is the first thing you look for not who died?
Not only that, but I feel like most of us use the button to bring us to the first unread post in the thread. Since most of us would need to see the end of day post for a flip our last read post was end of day 1.

However, if you know the alignment maybe you don't check the thread, or just check in the scum thread, and day 2 start wouldn't be the first post they saw.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2488, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm still not buying that DrewVa was told by Boon there was another BOONus round.
What have you done to attempt to disprove him? Have you asked Boon if that's something he'd answer to? Maybe ask the other players if boon or worst have popped up in our confessionals at all. Has Boon not posted in yours at all?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2494, BrightEyedFish wrote:Because DrewVa didn't get it from Boon
How do you know this for a fact?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2508, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2498, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: Theta Alpine

This was AlmostCharas top SR, and upon review of their Iso overnight I think we should roll with it.
Can we not? I want someone, who isn't hard lurker, so I can try sort people from associations
Do you have a better idea, or do you just not like his pick?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2582, BrightEyedFish wrote:Maybe some comments from them on to why they didn't change their vote would be helpful.
I flaked for a bit, Max took over and caught up on the end of day 1, but we didn't have a chance to sync up ourselves. Shoot times can be crazy, y'know?

I think I'm realizing that I don't do well in large games. 96 page day 1 is a monster, and when you are 30 pages back and everyday there are 10 new pages it becomes too daunting of a task.

I'm here now and will try to be more involved. I hope Mad does the same.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2664, Ramcius wrote:
Half of this playerlist
You're in that half btw
I'm fully aware. And like I said, a 96 page argument over the definition of words isn't something I want to fill my time with. Maybe we can avoid that stupid shit on day 2 and we can see higher participation. If anyone brings up there, their and they're I'm going to lose my shit.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Nev and Max »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

to end day.
In post 2651, Ramcius wrote:I don't really follow you. How rolecop is towny role? I've seen it way more often as a scum role than town one in other games
It can be a town role. Use it to find scum outright, or to clear townies. If, as town, you role cop someone and then they say something that puts them at odds with what you know, boom you have a lead.

Why couldn't it be town?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2678 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2673, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2671, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2664, Ramcius wrote:
Half of this playerlist
You're in that half btw
I'm fully aware. And like I said, a 96 page argument over the definition of words isn't something I want to fill my time with. Maybe we can avoid that stupid shit on day 2 and we can see higher participation. If anyone brings up there, their and they're I'm going to lose my shit.
They were a small portion of day 1's discussion and were arguably good reference points to pull reads from. Is it just not your cup of tea? Do you plan on steering the town since you didn't like the direction it went?

I don't see the merit in complaining about it now when it isn't relevant now.
I get lost in endless back and forth between 2-3 people posting walls upon walls of bickering over little inconsequential bullshit. It conflates the size of the game needlessly and leads to lower participation of the entire group and kinda puts the game into the hands of the most vocal.

I don't know if I have the voice to steer, but I plan on being here and speaking more. Max should be around more which will help me bounce ideas off of and keep up with the reading.

The merit comes from Rami pointing out we we're part of the quiet crowd yesterday, should I just tuck my chin down and be silent in response to him?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2674, RCEnigma wrote:Agree large games are a monster to keep track of.
If you agree why do I feel some shade coming my way from you?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2679, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2675, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2651, Ramcius wrote:I don't really follow you. How rolecop is towny role? I've seen it way more often as a scum role than town one in other games
It can be a town role. Use it to find scum outright, or to clear townies. If, as town, you role cop someone and then they say something that puts them at odds with what you know, boom you have a lead.

Why couldn't it be town?
He didn't say it couldn't be town. He said he's seen it way more often as a scum role than a town one, which I agree with.

From the wiki even:
Role Cops are actually a somewhat popular Mafia role, but have also been seen aligned with the Town.
This seems like a weird hill to stand on for you. You're agreeing with me that role cop can be a town role, but are attacking me asking why it couldn't be town.

The first part of his post makes it seem like Rami doesn't believe rc can be a town role, "How rolecop is town role." I might have misunderstood him, but it seemed like to me that he was saying he didn't believe it could be a town role because he's seen it as scum more often.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2704 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2693, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2692, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t think this was ever asked
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
@Boon is this only able to make mafia the day rep or can town be selected as well?
Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps.
Do they know who the reps will be before hand? Like could they wait until the 4 are drawn to see if any of them are on the list, or do they have to decide before hand?

Nah, the factional ability just gives them the option. They don’t have any extra info.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2705, Alonzo wrote:OH HEY Nev, missed you on the flippyNips wagon....
In post 2670, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2582, BrightEyedFish wrote:Maybe some comments from them on to why they didn't change their vote would be helpful.
I flaked for a bit, Max took over and caught up on the end of day 1, but we didn't have a chance to sync up ourselves. Shoot times can be crazy, y'know?

I think I'm realizing that I don't do well in large games. 96 page day 1 is a monster, and when you are 30 pages back and everyday there are 10 new pages it becomes too daunting of a task.

I'm here now and will try to be more involved. I hope Max does the same.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2708, Alonzo wrote:Muppet!
Careful there you tosser. :D
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2710, Alonzo wrote:How do you think we should vote moving forwards? pressure on the bottom % or top?
I don't think we should come into this day with a preconceived notion of what would work best. I find that playing in the moment and then crossreferencing things that ping me works best for me.

Why are you limiting it to top or bottom? What does that even mean?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2727 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2723, Gamma Emerald wrote:For today I’d suggest we pressure in the higher %
So for you, who would be in that group?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2729 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2728, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2727, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2723, Gamma Emerald wrote:For today I’d suggest we pressure in the higher %
Everyone who’s posted more than almost Chara rn
So 14 out of 21 people...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2731, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2729, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2728, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2727, Nev and Max wrote:
Everyone who’s posted more than almost Chara rn
So 14 out of 21 people...
Tbh I feel that kinda debunks the “half the thread is lurking” idea
That's on Rami, it's his words.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2732, Ramcius wrote:I'm still ok to hammer TLK and we have time to plan this time
How do you feel about AC saying TLK is not to be touched today?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2737, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2734, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2732, Ramcius wrote:I'm still ok to hammer TLK and we have time to plan this time
How do you feel about AC saying TLK is not to be touched today?
Well, they never tried talk to me about my scumread on TLK or that I volunteered to hammer him after his SS claim, so I don't care about their opinion.

What is your opinion? Don't hide behind AC
1. I'm not hiding behind anyone.

2. I was asking about your take on something someone else already said as a reason they won't be looking at TLK.

3. I would need to talk to Max. He was around for more of Talks interactions than I was. He doesn't mention tlk in our confessionals, so we have to wait on that one. I could go back and look myself, but not at the moment.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2742 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2739, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2738, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2736, Alonzo wrote:jeez, wrong game.. how drunk am I RN??
Drunk post more, it’s fun
did Mafiascum start identifying you as female or is my vision that blurred??
Preferred pronoun does seem to be listed as "she"
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2744, Alonzo wrote:Sounds like a case for Nev and Max...
We only step in if said party is attempting to decieve another. We fully support any decision made by oneself for oneself.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2774 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2750, BrightEyedFish wrote:So after looking back, I am guessing that Gamma, Thanos, and Ramicus were in Group C.
Now we just need someone to confirm that Ramicus won.
Didn't Thanos already say the other 2 people in his round won? That's why he keeps saying shit can't be trusted tonight because if the abilities the scum could be able to use.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2763, Alonzo wrote:But its not the ones that follow, its the ones that don't even when they you know you are a shit hot boonskies day one scum lyncher

Amirite?

@Gamma
@NevANDMax (dunno who max is, but get the impression they played the last boonskies)
The ale is strong within this one.

Come at me bro
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2769, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2767, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2749, BrightEyedFish wrote:Gamma was in Group C.
Ram wasn’t in Group C
VOTE: Ramicus
Why?
Are you caught up in the thread and legit don't understand this, or are you behind and just not get why this is important?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2790 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2516, Thanos wrote:I, the great thanos, too, was in a BOONus round.

Had no idea another one took place. DrewVa must then be scum with one or both of the participants in my BOONus round. And that is worrisome because they won and I lost (which is no big deal to me as the prizes werent that great imo). But the worrisome part is that the prizes were SUPER scum beneficial. (They both got to choose one of:

- no night actions work on you
- you can choose a player to setup a neighborhood with
- cant be tracked

Now we know there are three bonus rooms. But drew claimed two. If the mod did infact say there were other gameS as they claim. Then that does not mean there is one other game. That was nothing but a scum slip. I am going to assume there was at least 1 scum in each room.

VOTE: drewva
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2793 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2787, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2784, Nev and Max wrote:Are you caught up in the thread and legit don't understand this, or are you behind and just not get why this is important?
Will people please stop trying to interrupt my real time interactions?
Are you fer real? I can't ask you questions about shit you're saying until you've finished what you're doing with other people?

Yeah, no. Don't give a shit. I'm not answering questions you've asked others or tried to derail what you're doing so don't tell me to basically fuck off.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2795 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I feel like you should take your own advice. I looked back and you are interacting with like 3-4 people over the last 2 pages. And I was able to find the Thanos post in question, which is something you addressed so I feel like I'm helping, yet you want me to shut up, right?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2796, Emperors New Groove wrote:Nope. Just don't answer posts directed at someone else.
What are you talking about? I am legit confused right now. Where did I answer a question posed to someone else?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Could you stop being a dick and point out where you feel I answered a post to someone else? It's almost like I've asked you a direct question a few times and you keep side stepping it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2787, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2784, Nev and Max wrote:Are you caught up in the thread and legit don't understand this, or are you behind and just not get why this is important?
Will people please stop trying to interrupt my real time interactions?
How is me asking if you are caught up answering a post meant for someone else?

I am trying to examine your mindset with the questions you are asking. If you are uninformed the questions you ask mean one thing. If you aren't they mean something else.

I didn't answer anything, I asked you a question.

What the fuck are you even on about?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2808 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

And do you mean people as in just me, or others as well. If you mean others why was I singled out? Other people responded to the exact thing I did.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2812 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2811, Alonzo wrote:@Nev

How do you read Rami?
Scummy.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2810, Emperors New Groove wrote:Substantive statement at the end implying there is importance...good god.

I'm done with you for tonight.

p-edit

Wasn't singling you out...asked RCE not to do that earlier. But, you responded directly to me after I asked.

I like Gamma too.

pp-edit

t-minus 1:44
I literally have no idea what you are talking about at this point. Can anyone figure out what the fuck this guy's problem is? I feel like I did when I was in 8th grade algebra with Mrs. Hannigan. I fucking hated that lady.

I still don't get how you think I was answering a post meant for someone else because for some reason you can't just explain in simple terms what you are saying.

I'm not a dumb guy, but you are making me feel like I am because I don't get what your issue is.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2815, Emperors New Groove wrote:Don't mind me. I'm drunk at a NYE party and forgot that BEF already answered prior to your post...sorry.

Still like Gamma.
:facepalm:
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2814, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2812, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2811, Alonzo wrote:@Nev

How do you read Rami?
Scummy.
I'm kinda getting too derp to be scum...
I feel like my read is entirely a superficial one. Its like half gut read and then half skin crawling dictating a read. I think I'm missing something that I can't put my finger on, a barrier of sorts between us I haven't identified yet.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2820, profii wrote:Why is the 4th end of day person scum?

Why can’t it be that scum just didn’t use that power and Boon has to fill the slot ?!
If you're scum do you:

A: want power and control.

Or

B: leave things you can control up to chance.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2829, Cheeky Dancer wrote:We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Our vote is sitting on them as well for now. I'm just stuck on them missing the nk.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2830, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2823, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2820, profii wrote:Why is the 4th end of day person scum?

Why can’t it be that scum just didn’t use that power and Boon has to fill the slot ?!
If you're scum do you:

A: want power and control.

Or

B: leave things you can control up to chance.
There is a thing called WIFOM dear friend
I totally understand that wifom is a thing. I'm saying that it is my opinion that scum are much more likely to try and take their destiny into their own hands. I know that I would if I were scum. I would argue that wifom exists no matter what, why try out thinking people when you can just say wifom and get out of it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2840, Ramcius wrote:BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
Ram, this sentence is put together in an odd way, but I think it might explain something. Is English your first language? Totally cool if it's not, just would help me understand your posts a little better since I feel like I'm missing a tiny thing each time.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2850, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2837, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2829, Cheeky Dancer wrote:We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Our vote is sitting on them as well for now. I'm just stuck on them missing the nk.
Hey, I’m unsure of DrewVa at this point because I feel they are slippery, but my read on them has been mostly town so far despite my pushing.

However, you mentioned earlier people use the “bring to first unread post” button and I have no idea what that is, nor have i ever used it. Sorry, i hate picking on people because maybe they really did miss it. Tbh, while i was actively seeking it out, it was not the first post i saw. But i did make sure to find it before posting.

Think ur reason is flimsy and unreliable Nev and Max
You've never noticed the symbol that shows up next to threads with unread posts?

I guess for me the idea that they didn't need to see the flip because they knew it was going to be red is more important than them not seeing the start of day 2.

And it's day 2 bro, you have something more substative to start making a push?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2852, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2842, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2840, Ramcius wrote:BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
Ram, this sentence is put together in an odd way, but I think it might explain something. Is English your first language? Totally cool if it's not, just would help me understand your posts a little better since I feel like I'm missing a tiny thing each time.
No, it's not
Thank you, that helps me out a bit. Where are you from? Your profile doesn't say.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2961 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2848, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
I think it’s really just coincidence that the winners are the representatives. I’ll give it a couple days. Until then, STOP.
3/4’s not a coincedence. Sorry not sorry
Yes it is, holy fuck do I need to read a dictionary at you
Why don't we try to figure out the actual math behind the odds of this happening, then we can argue if it's a coincidence or not. I'm not a math guy, but I feel like the odds would be super fucking low on that happening without some manipulation.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2962 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2875, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2872, Lamees wrote:@BEF , I don't think the winners of BOONus round are the day reps. Because the two winners of round C are not on the list. Also there's a day 1, how were those chosen? Day 2 reps were probably chosen the same as day 1 reps. Town read you though, attempts at solving the day reps thing seems townie and genuine. I do remember reading that there is a pattern that we'll pick up on how the day reps are chosen. So you MIGHT be right. We'll need more samples to make that conclusion though.
There was 1 winner in Group A (Drew) , 2 in Group B (Dave and Karm), apparently 2 in Group C (??)
Is is entirely possible that the winners of Group C were replaced due to scum putting Ram as a Day Rep.

You're right, it's unknown how the D1 reps were chosen but I suspect randomly because there were no BOONus rounds before the game start. Boon said it would become "obvious" how they are chosen.

A bigger sample size will of course help us prove or disprove this.

However I strongly believe that we trust the stats instead of banking on a policy lynch or something that has less evidence to help us solve the game.

This is a classic case of when we should be using Occams razor.
Didnt someone post a Boon post where he said the mechanism for choosing day reps would become more apparent over time?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2963 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2882, Thanos wrote:I still would prefer for day 3 reps and boonus round info though. Also, keep in mind that winning a boonus round doesn't mean town alignment.

Boon mentioning that it would become obvious does make me suspect that you are right about how the 4 are selected. So if later we can confirm that your theory is correct, we know ram is confirmes scum. But for now it's too soon and we might lynch town.
So you want us to hold off on lynching someone the mechanics say have a good chance of being scum because he could not be. The cynic in me is screaming that you are his buddy and are trying to save him for a day, maybe so he can use his ability tonight?

Every game has a number of wrong moves built in as safeties. We also gain info from each push, correct or incorrect. Why is this a push that you disagree with specifically?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2886, Thanos wrote:Fwiw I never mentioned names and never intended to
Is this one half of the Hydra saying the other half is the one who outed the info?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2966 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2912, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

Should Ram leave the vote or unvote and sit on it for the remainder of the day
Doesn't it not matter in this thread, only that he does it in his confessional and gets confirmed by Boon in his little post in post thing he does on page tops?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2967 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2913, Xtoxm wrote:why does everyone have a hard on for ending days early
we had a deadline lynch and it only got 4 votes
its a terrible idea
putting a placeholder vote on ram while hes voting end
I think you missed the point of what was going on there...

BEF is trying to nerf Ram by taking away his ability to end the day by voting now. This means that 2 of the remaining 3 need to vote to end as well, but others have stronger trs on those slots.

If ram is scum he can't lolend day eventually this way.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2915, Ramcius wrote:UNVOTE:

Either way works for me

Can you guys explain, why TLK is bad lynch for today? Cause I'm getting irritated, when everyone ignores my attempt to lynch him
Is your only reasoning for wanting him dead due to his SS claim?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2971 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2942, RCEnigma wrote:Are we assuming the original day reps were chosen at random?
We are.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2969, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2966, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2912, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

Should Ram leave the vote or unvote and sit on it for the remainder of the day
Doesn't it not matter in this thread, only that he does it in his confessional and gets confirmed by Boon in his little post in post thing he does on page tops?
Day reps vote in thread, not in confessional
Goddammit, I thought all votes were done in confessionals to be counted....
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2974 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2970, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2968, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2915, Ramcius wrote:UNVOTE:

Either way works for me

Can you guys explain, why TLK is bad lynch for today? Cause I'm getting irritated, when everyone ignores my attempt to lynch him
Is your only reasoning for wanting him dead due to his SS claim?
No, he's my scumread from D1, SS is just bonus
What about his d1 play pinged you. If you even want people to listen to you make a case for him to be scum. Just telling at us to listen makes you seem like the guy wearing a tin foil hat on the side of the road yelling at cars about government radio waves stealing your thoughts.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2976 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2516, Thanos wrote:I, the great thanos, too, was in a BOONus round.

Had no idea another one took place. DrewVa must then be scum with one or both of the participants in my BOONus round. And that is worrisome because they won and I lost (which is no big deal to me as the prizes werent that great imo). But the worrisome part is that the prizes were SUPER scum beneficial. (They both got to choose one of:

- no night actions work on you
- you can choose a player to setup a neighborhood with
- cant be tracked

Now we know there are three bonus rooms. But drew claimed two. If the mod did infact say there were other gameS as they claim. Then that does not mean there is one other game. That was nothing but a scum slip. I am going to assume there was at least 1 scum in each room.

VOTE: drewva
Lamees, I misread this post. I thought you and Drew were in the same room. That's my bad.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Ram you are one voice out of more than 20. A lot of us have played together over a number of years. Sometimes your voice just isn't heard. If you aren't enjoying playing, then replace out. If you feel like you aren't being heard make a case. If no one listens move on to the next person. We lynched 1 scumbag out of 5-6, which means we have 4-5 left out there.

Don't get tunneled to deep on one person that you become a target for scum for a mislynch. Work with town to take out the scumbags that aren't him for right now and then revisit TLK.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2980 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2977, Ramcius wrote:people blatantly ignoring me saying "TLK voted Theta right before deadline".
Why does this make him scum?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2979, Thanos wrote:Room A - alonzo, bef, drewva
Room B - ac, dave, karm
Room C - gamma, thanos, *
Thank you, I knew someone had one of these running but couldnt find it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2983 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Then work with us on Drew. This is how town is supposed to work. We have our own ideas and we work with other town members when those reads overlap.

What are you seeing as scummy from Drew?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2984, Elsa Jay wrote:Let us all know when we dont have to talk about the Boonus games that more then half the list didn't get to participate in.
What would you like to be talking about instead?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2988 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2987, Elsa Jay wrote:Has literally nobody asked why AC was killed? We kinda glossed over that.
You're right, we totally forgot to ask.

Hey scum! Why AC?

I joke.

Are you talking more about who AC was and wasn't scum reading? Or are you talking about something else. What do you think the AC kill means?

I don't put much stock into the nk because I know how I approach them when I'm scum.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3014, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3011, Elsa Jay wrote:
Maybe if I type in blue text, I'll be recognized more...
It's funny you complain about not being recognized when you ignore a post why I addressed to you...
Damite
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Speaking of karm, slot has 1 post today and is a vote on RCE, thoughts on that?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3023, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm fine not lynching anyone on the TLK wagon today.

The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]

~ C
Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? It seems to come out of nowhere so I don't know how to take it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3029, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3027, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3023, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm fine not lynching anyone on the TLK wagon today.

The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]

~ C
Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? It seems to come out of nowhere so I don't know how to take it.
Sure TLK was the Super Saint claim. Scum wouldn't risk leaving their votes there incase the wagon went through. As I said earlier there is value in looking at all the people that pushed TLK to claim but then started pushing elsewhere after the claim. I'm not interested in pursuing those slots at this point.

~ C
Thank you for actually answering, I wasn't thinking about the claim in conjunction with his prior wagon.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3072, Cheeky Dancer wrote:SS. Yes he did.

Random fact: Theta has only posted 10 times this game.
Holy shit. Honestly be ok lynching there just because of that. Good God that is bad even with the holidays.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3106 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3077, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3071, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3068, mcqueen wrote:Why can’t you quote it for me? I have been reading but Don’t expect me to remember everything, especially when you’re not very active most of the time
ISO me if you want to know my reads.

Dear god...
I wonder why nev and max got upset at you....
Don't worry, just go back and forth with him lowering the level of intelligence you speak with each time h til you get down to the level he understands. That's what happened last night when he admitted he didn't know what he was talking about and was drunk.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3107 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2815, Emperors New Groove wrote:Don't mind me. I'm drunk at a NYE party and forgot that BEF already answered prior to your post...sorry.

Still like Gamma.
For context.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3109 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3084, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3077, mcqueen wrote:I wonder why nev and max got upset at you....
Doesn't explain why you're lazy.
I've always hated this view point. Like how are we supposed to have encyclopedic memories of individual posts by individual players in this game?

It is such an anti-town attitude to act the way you are Emp. Stop it?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3113 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3108, Emperors New Groove wrote:Yes, for context. I was drunk on NYE. Thanks.
And acting like an asshole, and then you realized you were one.

Stop playing the lone wolf badass type and play with us. It's like I could take my comments to Ram earlier and apply them to you as well.

Or you just keep trying to catch flies with vinegar.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3114 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3111, Emperors New Groove wrote:Like...why shouldn't you always be re-evaluating the game state with new information compared to old information.

It's lazy. And Anti-town.
Forcing us to parse your reads list is lazy on you and anti town.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3115, mcqueen wrote:Having trouble sorting Karmeleon. He pings me as town, but most of his posts are one-liners and there's only so much content you can pack into one line
And that's all going to be from day 1, only thing theyve done today is vote.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3116, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3113, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3108, Emperors New Groove wrote:Yes, for context. I was drunk on NYE. Thanks.
And acting like an asshole, and then you realized you were one.

Stop playing the lone wolf badass type and play with us. It's like I could take my comments to Ram earlier and apply them to you as well.

Or you just keep trying to catch flies with vinegar.
I've already stated my play last night was based on incorrect views of the game. I apologized. Move on.

I've not going to change how I play.
It's hard to move on when I see you do the same basic thing to another player. You make it seem like your attitude shouldn't be AI, but this is something I look for in others play as scum tells.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3121 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3118, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3114, Nev and Max wrote:Forcing us to parse your reads list is lazy on you and anti town.
It's real easy to wiggle out of reads you haven't explicitly stated, just talked about, and pantomimed and sensed.

If you say x is town for y reason, if you suddenly have a different view we can look back and easily find that info, not have to dig through 2 pages of iso posts to find a one liner you used to describe someone.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3120, Emperors New Groove wrote:I didn't fundamentally miss something today.

I did yesterday.

Sounds like it's different.
Outcome is still the same. One person is asking the other to provide info, and that person is being reluctant at best, and obstructive at worst.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Who knows, maybe Mc has an idea and wants to see how you respond to something in your list. What if that list is the piece of evidence that could clear or damn you to him.

All you are doing by being obstinate is making this an issue when it really shouldn't be. Making reads list is a normal part of how this game functions.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

to end day.
Push me into whatever territory you want buddy.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3126, Emperors New Groove wrote:If you only knew.

That's funny.
I got one life to live and one to give my man. Do what you want.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3131, Emperors New Groove wrote:Hmm...Thanos isn't town. Null at best.

Auro is basically absent. Rage-quit threats are lame. Stating that cop innos are not reliable are also lame.
That was based off the prizes possible in the round though...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3220 (isolation #167) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3219, Gamma Emerald wrote:

~ C
Why?
In post 3034, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3029, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3027, Nev and Max wrote:

~ C
Sure TLK was the Super Saint claim. Scum wouldn't risk leaving their votes there incase the wagon went through. As I said earlier there is value in looking at all the people that pushed TLK to claim but then started pushing elsewhere after the claim. I'm not interested in pursuing those slots at this point.

~ C
Thank you for actually answering, I wasn't thinking about the claim in conjunction with his prior wagon.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3247 (isolation #168) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3246, Elsa Jay wrote:What about that role makes it townie? In fact, having multiple abilities when appearantly everyone elsa has 1 is a dead giveaway of it. Did you think of that?
Do you have experience with boons prior games? Does he provide safe claims to scum or does he just let them feed for themselves?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3249 (isolation #169) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I mean either way, I think that a. If provided boon wouldn't give them something immediately identifiable as a fake, and b. Think that as scum they would fake something better.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3250 (isolation #170) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

With a semi open setup it seems less likely that boon would provide cover. Which leads me to think that as scum they'd fake a role better. I need to look at Nips flip real quick.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3252 (isolation #171) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Nips flipped one shot. I doubt he is going to be the only 1 shot on the scum team, and they would have been able to figure out something was off with a joat claim. Profii wouldn't know that before he made the claim. Unless your thought is that he claimed that because TLK claimed SS and wouldn't know about the 1 shots, which would mean he's town.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3254 (isolation #172) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3253, Nero Cain wrote:its only like 8 pages but I feel so behind.
You got this man. How you feeling?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (isolation #173) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3255, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I also don't see why scum would claim the role if it were a scum role.
They wouldn't. SS and a few other roles are explicitly stated to be of one alignment or the other in the set up posts.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (isolation #174) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3256, Nero Cain wrote:better. Not as sore and I haven't had a headache today. Still a few bruises but eh....
Glad to hear it wasn't more serious, that pic looked brutal.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (isolation #175) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:Town Only
Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only
Mafia Goon, Traitor
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3263 (isolation #176) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Only way scum says "I claim SS" is if they are betting on there not being one in the game.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (isolation #177) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3265, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3263, Nev and Max wrote:Only way scum says "I claim SS" is if they are betting on there not being one in the game.
Then it's a win-win to claim it for your comrades to know who to avoid hammering. He wasn't in a good position before his claim. He was literally keeping the VC pointing to his death.
So your contention is that he fake claimed SS knowing there was a chance for him to be countered?

I feel like the much more likely situation is that he is SS and is town. I don't think this is the hill we die on today, not when there are bigger fish to fry.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3283 (isolation #178) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Hey side note. Resting heart rate of 102, should I be concerned?

I am not so far out of shape that this is any way normal for me.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3290 (isolation #179) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Spoiler:
In post 3288, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3283, Nev and Max wrote:Hey side note. Resting heart rate of 102, should I be concerned?
Uh. Probably go get advice from medical people?

If it is abnormal for you then consider any possible reasons that could impact on the rate. See a doctor immediately if you feel short of breath, dizzy or have a very strong headache.

It slowed down. Pretty sure that was a panic attack... It's ok, the show must go on!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3310, DrewVa wrote:Yes, I didn’t check it out first. I’ve made that mistake in numerous games. If this the the only reason N&M do a 180 on us, it’s a really bad reason - especially when it looked like they were trying to pocket us by voting Thanos, when we were far from sure on them att.
Yeah I hate it when new info pops up and forces people to reevaluate reads as a result...

Max has been a little absent recently, I can only imagine that when you talk about us voting Thanos that it was Max who said that and not me. Our vote was on BEF day 1, and it's been on you so far day 2.

And as far as using "bad reason"s: Nuts.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3319, DrewVa wrote:Even if their actions are clearly visible?
If their actions were clearly visible we wouldn't be having a discussion about what to do here, we would just be lynching ram to test the theory. The idea that wifom would save them is working right now because we aren't lynching the guy who might be scum based off mechanics.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3358 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3348, Karmeleon wrote:I want the VC. If I consider the top wagon an optimal lynch I'm ending the day.

This game isn't supposed to take long.
This is your second post of the day. This game is supposed to be played. Play.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3356, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3354, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3310, DrewVa wrote:Yes, I didn’t check it out first. I’ve made that mistake in numerous games. If this the the only reason N&M do a 180 on us, it’s a really bad reason - especially when it looked like they were trying to pocket us by voting Thanos, when we were far from sure on them att.
Yeah I hate it when new info pops up and forces people to reevaluate reads as a result...

Max has been a little absent recently, I can only imagine that when you talk about us voting Thanos that it was Max who said that and not me. Our vote was on BEF day 1, and it's been on you so far day 2.

And as far as using "bad reason"s: Nuts.
:igmeou:

What new info? First you pocket us, now this?
Max might have spoken to you middle to end of day 1, but no one tried to pocket you. And the info I'm talking about is how I see your entrance into the day here and the fact that you missed the nk post. In my mind town just doesn't do that. I can't think of a single time where days start and I don't go to the 1st post in thread.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3367 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3357, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3355, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3319, DrewVa wrote:Even if their actions are clearly visible?
If their actions were clearly visible we wouldn't be having a discussion about what to do here, we would just be lynching ram to test the theory. The idea that wifom would save them is working right now because we aren't lynching the guy who might be scum based off mechanics.
You mean who? TLK? Oh Ram? Because of the day rep thing?
Yes, Ram being included as a day rep is an anomaly. The other 3 share a common trait (boonus winners) and Ram is the odd man out as he wasn't in a round. We are told that scum have the ability to switch a player in to the reps, but that they would have had to do it before the start of the day when we get our new reps and we figure out where they are being picked from.

I think that the idea put forth that boon only picks 3 winners, and the other slot is "held" for scum if they chose to switch is conveluted and bullshit.

Easier explanation is that scum didn't know the mechanic beforehand, boon told them about the ability to put a scummer on the reps and they did so replacing the winner from group c.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3368 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3360, Karmeleon wrote:I don't even know what's going on. It's just DrewVA, Cheeky Dancer and Gamma Emerald playing in the last few pages. When I requested the virtual VC, nobody handed it
Boo hoo.

Read the game and play. Or replace out bro. Sorry no one dropped what they were doing to figure out a vote count for you. It's almost like that's something you could do to try and get involved in the game again...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Drew:
1627- max
1641- max
1658- max

So again, you were speaking with the other half of this Hydra who didn't say any of that. You would have to talk to Max about that read and your feelings.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3374 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Then replace out karm...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3371, DrewVa wrote:Are you not reading what I wrote? I said I’ve done that in numerous games. Are you just looking for a wagon to vote on, and ignoring any evidence contradicting your read, because that’s exactly what it looks like and yeah, your slot definitely did try to pocket us. None of your votes have had good and or sincere reasoning behind them not Thanos, not BEF, not us. Like the others, it’s just a really lazy vote. The other votes we got, actually had some real thought behind them.
Yes I am reading the words you are writing, gonna call me stupid now for not playing the way you want me to?

Looking for a wagon- I'm voting where I think scum is.
Contradictory evidence- what is this conflicting info?
Pocket- again, Max spoke then and I am not Max. When max comes around you can talk to him. However he hasn't been in today, so he would be very behind at this point and would probably defer to my judgement right now.
BEF- day 1 vote that we've moved away from now based on new shit from them (CRAZY).
Lazy vote- kick rocks, it's the start of day 2 when I was admittedly absent end of day 1. If you don't like my read then do something about it, but bitching at me about how stupid my votes have been won't work.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3457 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3440, Cheeky Dancer wrote:{The Last Knight, Elsa Jay, BrightEyedFish, Thanos, RCEnigma}

These are the reads I'm flip flopping on if anyone has a read here one way or the other that would help.

~ C
BEF has shown a progression of reads that seems consistent with a town mindset. I like the pokes and prods they've made and there have been a few posts where I really appreciated the content and way it was presented. I disliked his d1 play, but have been very happy with the level his play his risen to.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3459 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3443, profii wrote:One thing to consider though is this

Some people are suggesting lynching scum for reasons of “player has scum meta of lurking” is lucky - arguably over Xmas, there is some logic there I guess

So let’s look at another part of the VCA:

Theta (10 posts rn) - voters yesterday: AC (town) / TLK (SS claim) / Elsa (Miller? Claim)

&

Ultimate Liars (13 posts rn) - voters yesterday: Dave / Thanos

The rest of the people who got voted are higher in the activity stakes so I focus there

The reason I highlight this is - if all these players are willing to vote lurkers, why weren’t they interested in voting a lurker that someone had said this player has distinct scum meta for lurking

I think that’s a good angle to consider

I will follow this up - but just wanna hit post as there is a lot to phone post haha
Solid post and good observation.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3461 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3458, Emperors New Groove wrote:Why is Nev and Max the only hidden hydra?
Because we were going to stay hidden but then I fucked that up in the first 3 posts I made.

Max has been doing a much better job keeping his nom de plume intact.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3473 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3472, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 3470, The Last Knight wrote:So I did ISO ENG and the reads are sparse and disorganized. Considering how many people are in this game, the multiple people asking ENG to provide a more concise list is very reasonable. So I found it very anti-town behavior to be so obstinate, especially when they know how hard their Iso is to read. So that's a big ping for me on my scum far.
:lol:

This is also scum.
You tell people to iso you to get your reads. They iso you and find your reads wanting and not as easy to find as you purport. You call them scum for this...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3477 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3474, Emperors New Groove wrote:Because it's incorrect and an attempt to serve their purpose.
I think this is the part of the dance where you show that he is incorrect. Easy way to do that is with quotes I've found.

Ahh back to us being dumb for believing a claim for now.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I've grown tired of you. You can deal with Max from now on.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3580 (isolation #195) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Activate: Jason Bourne
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3587 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

lets be real

prob them trolling.

~Mx
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

prob u trolling

~Mx
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (isolation #198) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3673, Ramcius wrote:Don't you think it's better to wait for Theta's replacement before lynching that slot?
We should do the mod a favor and just lynch the dead slot. Who the fuck is replacing into a 150pg game on day 2?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3748 (isolation #199) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3744, Boonskiies wrote:
I have an announcement...

Theta Alpine has been replaced by UnaBombah!
Holy shit. I stand corrected. You are a god amongst men.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”