profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2823, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2820, profii wrote:Why is the 4th end of day person scum?

Why can’t it be that scum just didn’t use that power and Boon has to fill the slot ?!
If you're scum do you:

A: want power and control.

Or

B: leave things you can control up to chance.
Or

C: induce wifom

I take your point though
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Emperors New Groove »

In post 2824, BrightEyedFish wrote:I mean you could be right but 75% of the Day Reps are confirmed BOONus round winners and 75% is statically Very significant. I like those odds.
Does BOONus round winners confirm alignment in game?

Like profii too.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2826, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2824, BrightEyedFish wrote:I mean you could be right but 75% of the Day Reps are confirmed BOONus round winners and 75% is statically Very significant. I like those odds.
Does BOONus round winners confirm alignment in game?

Like profii too.
I think Alonzo (might have been DrewVa) mentioned in our BOONus round thread that Boon said the alignment in the BOONus round does not reflect our alignment in this game.
Emperors New Groove
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Emperors New Groove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Emperors New Groove »

I like BEF.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why can’t it be that scum just didn’t use that power and Boon has to fill the slot ?!
If you're scum do you:

Or

There is a thing called WIFOM dear friend
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2606, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2595, profii wrote:
In post 2581, Thanos wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?
No faith needed. I think the hidden votes helped a lot. I feel someone unintentionally bussed.
One one hand - I had no inkling EFN was going to be lynched - I had no feeling that he was getting votes - saying that - DrewVa said she kept it quiet and I was in a daze for most of the day-phase

On the other hand - I don’t see why scum would do this because of plurality but I guess given my perception that EFN want in danger maybe they were rigging the VCA

I think this doesn’t say much right now but a good book mark for reflection later - there is probably shenanigans afoot
About where I'm at. Wasn't around for the flip onto EFN and.....I was disappointed it wasn't Profii but his claim is townish and he's given considerably more to town today than yesterday so I'm ok with him.

My town pool is however too large to be accurate. TLK, Alonzo, and Profii are the only ones off the table. I'm sticking to Nero and Bef as town as well. The rest are swayable though.
In post 2607, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2502, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2500, Alonzo wrote:And we should do it in like ten pages or less...
But I’m hoping we read 200 pages
tfw the old guard dude is down with the spam o_o
:cool:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Dont know why rce’s post was quoted... smh

Although I do agree with him. My town pool is very large and scum pool is small.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2624, Elsa Jay wrote:Wowo. A vig prize handed out to some poor soul. Atleast I know multiple people are garunteed to die tommorow.

Btw, when I said vigilante I made sure not to say what type, but yeah, it's a strongman even-night one. Wanted to see if I'd get roleblocked by scum and hopefully not actual investigatives which it would effect.
K
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2633, Emperors New Groove wrote:
In post 2628, RCEnigma wrote:Yes, those would be?
You'll see.
In post 2628, RCEnigma wrote:Nero was the only slot I really remember you giving any input on and even that was wishy washy. Therefore I want to know if your interest in Nero was to form a read or if you just interjected to save face.
Almost like we didn't have strong reads D1...shocker. Ari can give you more on that particular read if he wants to.
Please share any weak reads. AC didnt do much of that and now they’re dead.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Why do people think hiding their reads is pro-town? Idc about ur votes, you do as you wish woth that. But if you hide your reads, I will scumread you for it, whether it bites me in the butt later or not.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2686, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2516, Thanos wrote:I, the great thanos, too, was in a BOONus round.

Had no idea another one took place. DrewVa must then be scum with one or both of the participants in my BOONus round. And that is worrisome because they won and I lost (which is no big deal to me as the prizes werent that great imo). But the worrisome part is that the prizes were SUPER scum beneficial. (They both got to choose one of:

- no night actions work on you
- you can choose a player to setup a neighborhood with
- cant be tracked

Now we know there are three bonus rooms. But drew claimed two. If the mod did infact say there were other gameS as they claim. Then that does not mean there is one other game. That was nothing but a scum slip. I am going to assume there was at least 1 scum in each room.

VOTE: drewva
In post 2522, Thanos wrote:
In post 2518, mcqueen wrote:Thanos- everything you just said has been covered
I know, just stating my reason for voting. And also those prizes I leaked are important to whoever is cop or tracker out there. Just keep that in mind.
+1
----------
In post 2549, Thanos wrote:
In post 2544, profii wrote:Oh I might as well claim this

I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone

There is no wiki page on sticky fruit. I assume it just gets passed round but I can use it to get that person to cop people

Maybe we can go loyal person -> target -> back to me -> back to secret loyal person -> cop someone -> back to me

And so on?
Due to the BOOnus round prizes, no one can be town confirmed by cop or any actions anymore imo.
Damn. Do you know if this is just for one night like n2, or for rest of the game?
In post 2583, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2580, BrightEyedFish wrote:tbh, I want all of my posts to talk about how DrewVa is scum and I want all of you to go and faith and believe me but I do feel DrewVa's day will come, the sooner the better... but to progress the game because there are other scum out there I was wondering:

Do you feel we benefited from the hidden votes on D1 and should we continue with hidden votes today and wait for the flip to see the votes or should we all be more transparent today?
Coming from someone who faked a guilty on town, why shouldn’t everyone believe you? Stop pushing this. You were wrong about hebi and me in Overkill 2, who you also sr there too, remember?

If you are even thinking about doing to me here what you did to hebi in THIS game, I promise it won’t be pretty. So I don’t know if you’re thinking of pulling that shit here or not but I wouldn’t recommend it.
At first this post highly pinged me to be focusing so much on a single past game, until BEF decided to follow-up with a post about faking guilties in multiple games. :facepalm:
In post 2643, Kokichi Oma wrote:So I might just have to replace in for our hydra. Hebichan went AWOL
Lol good to have you again man!

~ P
What is the top part? You agree with Thanos? You’re inches away from earning my vote
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2829, Cheeky Dancer wrote:We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Our vote is sitting on them as well for now. I'm just stuck on them missing the nk.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2699, Nero Cain wrote:anyways, I'm on pg 102 but I gotta go do things so I'll be back later to finish reading those 6 + whatever you fluff monkies produce.
quoting this to add more fluff since i was called a fluff monkie (monkeys btw)
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2830, Gamma Emerald wrote:

If you're scum do you:

Or

There is a thing called WIFOM dear friend
I totally understand that wifom is a thing. I'm saying that it is my opinion that scum are much more likely to try and take their destiny into their own hands. I know that I would if I were scum. I would argue that wifom exists no matter what, why try out thinking people when you can just say wifom and get out of it.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Ramcius »

BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2840, Ramcius wrote:BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
I don't think being a Day Rep in itself is AI. For all I know all 4 could be scum. I think you are scum because you are a day rep without winning a BOONus round and the only other way we know of that someone can become a Day Rep is if they are scum and chose themselves to be a Day Rep.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2840, Ramcius wrote:BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
Ram, this sentence is put together in an odd way, but I think it might explain something. Is English your first language? Totally cool if it's not, just would help me understand your posts a little better since I feel like I'm missing a tiny thing each time.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2761, Xtoxm wrote:That a is a good vote
So is ss and McQueen
Can everyone take a moment to realise how bad their last minute wagon on me was
“wagon”

Still not convinced ur town either. Aside from using ur day end vote sanely, what have u done?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Pls remind me when u even voted efn @xtoxm
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2770, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2761, Xtoxm wrote:So is ss and McQueen
can you expand on why you're sring McQueen? -d
Cause i voted him and he’s mad
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2842, Nev and Max wrote:
Ram, this sentence is put together in an odd way, but I think it might explain something. Is English your first language? Totally cool if it's not, just would help me understand your posts a little better since I feel like I'm missing a tiny thing each time.
I don't have a STRONG TR on any current Day Rep. My order from townniest to scummiest is:
Dave
Karm
Drew
Ram
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2796, Emperors New Groove wrote:Nope. Just don't answer posts directed at someone else.
Bruhhhhhh.......
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
I think it’s really just coincidence that the winners are the representatives. I’ll give it a couple days. Until then, STOP.
3/4’s not a coincedence. Sorry not sorry
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Cause it would’ve been the 4th boonus round winner (remember group b had 2 winners)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”