mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2837, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2829, Cheeky Dancer wrote:We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Our vote is sitting on them as well for now. I'm just stuck on them missing the nk.
Hey, I’m unsure of DrewVa at this point because I feel they are slippery, but my read on them has been mostly town so far despite my pushing.

However, you mentioned earlier people use the “bring to first unread post” button and I have no idea what that is, nor have i ever used it. Sorry, i hate picking on people because maybe they really did miss it. Tbh, while i was actively seeking it out, it was not the first post i saw. But i did make sure to find it before posting.

Think ur reason is flimsy and unreliable Nev and Max
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Done reading for now. Defo want to reread some stuff and take the time to place harder reads on people. Will do that tomorrow, Happy New Year everybody.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2842, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2840, Ramcius wrote:BEF, are you have strong townread on other 3 day reps?
Ram, this sentence is put together in an odd way, but I think it might explain something. Is English your first language? Totally cool if it's not, just would help me understand your posts a little better since I feel like I'm missing a tiny thing each time.
No, it's not
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Also, congrats BEF on making it to the big one hundo
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Mcqueen why didn't you do any wagon analysis post flip?
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

1. Lazy
2. I glanced over it, but nothing glaringly stuck out to me. Maybe i should go back and do that
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Honestly the main question i have is when did Something_smart vote xtoxm? I dont remember them saying anything, could be wrong tho
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

I can't get my head around this big mismatch in intent. On one hand you analysed the beginning of the scum EOD wagon. On the other you say you haven't and have totally missed Xtoxm eod and analysis today pretty much obv towning him...? Not sure I buy this.
In post 2405, mcqueen wrote:Welp. Alonzo is almost a certified townread at this point. Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.

Curious as to whether the mafia used their ability and picked someone as the Day rep for Day 2.
In post 2843, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2761, Xtoxm wrote:That a is a good vote
So is ss and McQueen
Can everyone take a moment to realise how bad their last minute wagon on me was
“wagon”

Still not convinced ur town either. Aside from using ur day end vote sanely, what have u done?
In post 2844, mcqueen wrote:Pls remind me when u even voted efn @xtoxm
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 2857, mcqueen wrote:Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
Performer agreed with Thanos. I'm Cheeky and I don't know what Thanos is saying because I'm reading parts that catch my eye. I voted Drewva for how they're reacting to pressure on them around the so called "scum slip" they're more likely to harp on about people being dumb (BEF) when they're scum ime.

I don't like you pushing Drewva whilst unvoting them. Not sure what that means yet.

~ C
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Alonzo Theta is clearly being setup - it's unlikely scum kill people who lead back to them so blatantly, but yeah wifom.

~ C
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

First off, if I did do analysis, why did you ask me why I didn’t? Not much stands out to me other than what I’ve already said and I need time to gather my thoughts. I was also caught up with understanding the BOONus rounds, so analysis took a back seat.

I read your second sentence three times and I still don’t get it. When did I say Xtoxm was obvtown? Extremely early on, yeah. And Alonzo + DrewVa were very vocal about their votes on EFN, when was Xtoxm?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2859, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2857, mcqueen wrote:Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
Performer agreed with Thanos. I'm Cheeky and I don't know what Thanos is saying because I'm reading parts that catch my eye. I voted Drewva for how they're reacting to pressure on them around the so called "scum slip" they're more likely to harp on about people being dumb (BEF) when they're scum ime.

I don't like you pushing Drewva whilst unvoting them. Not sure what that means yet.

~ C
So just because votes are hidden i can’t throw a vote around to put pressure and when I’ve achieved that take away the vote, yet continue to pressure? It’s like throwing someone at L-1, you wouldn’t keep the gote on. I just did it early on cause i feel like posting a vote , any vote, in this game specifically is enough to add pressure to somebody.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Xtoxm is obv town based on his last minute push eod on EFN and his analysis of his own wagon today. I know this because I did the exact same thing as town.

I don't get how you only analyse 2/4 people on a wagon and be satisfied enough to come into the game accusing Drewva of bussing - then saying Xtoxm is OMGUSing you. It just doesn't seem like genuine intent to solve. It feels like you skimmed for just enough info to have something to talk about rather than trying to see any real info to find scum.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Ramcius/Alonzo/Xtoxm are my main obv town reads based on the EOD VC. There are others but those should've been obvious to anyone caring to look.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2848, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
I think it’s really just coincidence that the winners are the representatives. I’ll give it a couple days. Until then, STOP.
3/4’s not a coincedence. Sorry not sorry
Yes it is, holy fuck do I need to read a dictionary at you
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

How is his analysis on his own wagon good? I voted him because i lacked other scumreads and trusted you because of my townread on you, something I clearly was too eager to hand to you. I mean he’s right it’s a bad vote, but that doesn’t make me scum..

I honestly don’t remember Xtoxm pushing EFN. I’ll go back and check it later.

I believe i expressed my opinion on ur vote of efn on day 1, but if not i didnt agree but let it go because you were a townread. Decided to keep my vote on xtoxm because i had nothing better. So 2/3 and that ain’t too bad

If you’re so stuck on analysis, what stands out to you from the VC?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
Karmeleon

on
January 14th, 2019.
I think it’s really just coincidence that the winners are the representatives. I’ll give it a couple days. Until then, STOP.
Chill bruh and yes pls
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Day 2 Representatives

Davesaz
Ramcius
Karmeleon

on
January 14th, 2019.
Definition of coincidence in English:
coincidence
NOUN
1A remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

Here we have an APPARENT CONNECTION.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2864, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Ramcius/Alonzo/Xtoxm are my main obv town reads based on the EOD VC. There are others but those should've been obvious to anyone caring to look.
i already expressed my reluctance to vote ram and I’m still sorting him out today. Do the discussions over the past few pages not lead u to suspect ram??
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2868, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Day 2 Representatives

Davesaz
Ramcius
Karmeleon

on
January 14th, 2019.
coincidence
NOUN
1A remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

And the argument for the connection bring valid is? Like, there’s nothing actually pointing to what you guys are arguing beyond speculation. No thanks.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2870, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2868, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Day 2 Representatives

Davesaz
Ramcius
Karmeleon

on
January 14th, 2019.
coincidence
NOUN

And the argument for the connection bring valid is? Like, there’s nothing actually pointing to what you guys are arguing beyond speculation. No thanks.
There is evidence pointing there. If you feel that evidence is overwhelmingly speculatory then feel free to give us some other mechanism that points to how the day reps are decided.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Lamees »

@BEF , I don't think the winners of BOONus round are the day reps. Because the two winners of round C are not on the list. Also there's a day 1, how were those chosen? Day 2 reps were probably chosen the same as day 1 reps. Town read you though, attempts at solving the day reps thing seems townie and genuine. I do remember reading that there is a pattern that we'll pick up on how the day reps are chosen. So you MIGHT be right. We'll need more samples to make that conclusion though.

@gamma, why are you trying to hide scum benefit prizes?if I there's a possibility you're immune to tracking and night actions. I definitely need to inform town. Wtf is that green post lol.

@mcqueen, your defense of drewva (who seems to have 3 or 4 votes atm) comes off as scum defending scum. Please don't ask "why would I do that as scum".
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 2872, Lamees wrote:@BEF , I don't think the winners of BOONus round are the day reps. Because the two winners of round C are not on the list. Also there's a day 1, how were those chosen? Day 2 reps were probably chosen the same as day 1 reps. Town read you though, attempts at solving the day reps thing seems townie and genuine. I do remember reading that there is a pattern that we'll pick up on how the day reps are chosen. So you MIGHT be right. We'll need more samples to make that conclusion though.

@gamma, why are you trying to hide scum benefit prizes?if I there's a possibility you're immune to tracking and night actions. I definitely need to inform town. Wtf is that green post lol.

@mcqueen, your defense of drewva (who seems to have 3 or 4 votes atm) comes off as scum defending scum. Please don't ask "why would I do that as scum".
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Yes, scum defending scum even though Many people pointed out how ur logic for voting them is boneheaded.

Im gonna defend my townreads , or at least people i feel are wrongly being accused. DrewVa held up well under criticism and I liked that.
Not sure how that’s scummy on my end, but ok.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”