DrewVa
    Karmeleon

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 2973, Lamees wrote:
In post 2964, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2886, Thanos wrote:Fwiw I never mentioned names and never intended to
Is this one half of the Hydra saying the other half is the one who outed the info?
No, where have I mentioned names?
Sorry. New to hydras. Such a pain lol.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2516, Thanos wrote:I, the great thanos, too, was in a BOONus round.

Had no idea another one took place. DrewVa must then be scum with one or both of the participants in my BOONus round. And that is worrisome because they won and I lost (which is no big deal to me as the prizes werent that great imo). But the worrisome part is that the prizes were SUPER scum beneficial. (They both got to choose one of:

- no night actions work on you
- you can choose a player to setup a neighborhood with
- cant be tracked

Now we know there are three bonus rooms. But drew claimed two. If the mod did infact say there were other gameS as they claim. Then that does not mean there is one other game. That was nothing but a scum slip. I am going to assume there was at least 1 scum in each room.

VOTE: drewva
Lamees, I misread this post. I thought you and Drew were in the same room. That's my bad.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2968, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2915, Ramcius wrote:UNVOTE:

Either way works for me

Can you guys explain, why TLK is bad lynch for today? Cause I'm getting irritated, when everyone ignores my attempt to lynch him
Is your only reasoning for wanting him dead due to his SS claim?
In post 2974, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2970, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2968, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2915, Ramcius wrote:UNVOTE:

Either way works for me

Can you guys explain, why TLK is bad lynch for today? Cause I'm getting irritated, when everyone ignores my attempt to lynch him
Is your only reasoning for wanting him dead due to his SS claim?
No, he's my scumread from D1, SS is just bonus
What about his d1 play pinged you. If you even want people to listen to you make a case for him to be scum. Just telling at us to listen makes you seem like the guy wearing a tin foil hat on the side of the road yelling at cars about government radio waves stealing your thoughts.
No one listened me D1, so no point repeating myself over and over again, people blatantly ignoring me saying "TLK voted Theta right before deadline". At least SS claim is real and people can't ignore it, only question is how they want deal with it - let me hammer him or they gonna waste cop check or vig shot on him later on
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Ram you are one voice out of more than 20. A lot of us have played together over a number of years. Sometimes your voice just isn't heard. If you aren't enjoying playing, then replace out. If you feel like you aren't being heard make a case. If no one listens move on to the next person. We lynched 1 scumbag out of 5-6, which means we have 4-5 left out there.

Don't get tunneled to deep on one person that you become a target for scum for a mislynch. Work with town to take out the scumbags that aren't him for right now and then revisit TLK.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Thanos »

Room A - alonzo, bef, drewva
Room B - ac, dave, karm
Room C - gamma, thanos, *
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2977, Ramcius wrote:people blatantly ignoring me saying "TLK voted Theta right before deadline".
Why does this make him scum?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2979, Thanos wrote:Room A - alonzo, bef, drewva
Room B - ac, dave, karm
Room C - gamma, thanos, *
Thank you, I knew someone had one of these running but couldnt find it.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2978, Nev and Max wrote:Ram you are one voice out of more than 20. A lot of us have played together over a number of years. Sometimes your voice just isn't heard. If you aren't enjoying playing, then replace out. If you feel like you aren't being heard make a case. If no one listens move on to the next person. We lynched 1 scumbag out of 5-6, which means we have 4-5 left out there.

Don't get tunneled to deep on one person that you become a target for scum for a mislynch. Work with town to take out the scumbags that aren't him for right now and then revisit TLK.
See, that's the problem, I don't care about scum numbers, we can lynch all scum but one and lose to that last scum. I have other scumreads, yes, but I don't think they would be easier to lynch. People aren't proposing other good lynches - Theta is just a lurker, and me being ML'ed for unlucky rand would be funny, but not really helpful to town.

I'd go for DrewVa and prob Mcqueen today, but TLK is my prime target for associations
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Then work with us on Drew. This is how town is supposed to work. We have our own ideas and we work with other town members when those reads overlap.

What are you seeing as scummy from Drew?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Let us all know when we dont have to talk about the Boonus games that more then half the list didn't get to participate in.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oooh talk about your spicy McQueen read, Ramcius. I would be fine lynching in DrewVa/McQueen/SS today.

~ C
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2984, Elsa Jay wrote:Let us all know when we dont have to talk about the Boonus games that more then half the list didn't get to participate in.
What would you like to be talking about instead?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Has literally nobody asked why AC was killed? We kinda glossed over that.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2987, Elsa Jay wrote:Has literally nobody asked why AC was killed? We kinda glossed over that.
You're right, we totally forgot to ask.

Hey scum! Why AC?

I joke.

Are you talking more about who AC was and wasn't scum reading? Or are you talking about something else. What do you think the AC kill means?

I don't put much stock into the nk because I know how I approach them when I'm scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:51 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2959, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2850, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2837, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2829, Cheeky Dancer wrote:We're voting Drewva atm. Haven't talked about it with Performer yet but will update when we've caught up.

~ C
Our vote is sitting on them as well for now. I'm just stuck on them missing the nk.
Hey, I’m unsure of DrewVa at this point because I feel they are slippery, but my read on them has been mostly town so far despite my pushing.

However, you mentioned earlier people use the “bring to first unread post” button and I have no idea what that is, nor have i ever used it. Sorry, i hate picking on people because maybe they really did miss it. Tbh, while i was actively seeking it out, it was not the first post i saw. But i did make sure to find it before posting.

Think ur reason is flimsy and unreliable Nev and Max
You've never noticed the symbol that shows up next to threads with unread posts?

I guess for me the idea that they didn't need to see the flip because they knew it was going to be red is more important than them not seeing the start of day 2.

And it's day 2 bro, you have something more substative to start making a push?
Not exactly, but that doesn’t mean you should keep your vote on DrewVa

I don’t like Ram rn because logic says so, except I read him as bad town.

I am so flustered that Cheeky Dancer seems not to read the thread nor understand the mechanics at times, and idk if that’s scum not caring or they really aren’t keeping up. And Idc if you can’t keep up, but don’t make claims (Ram is town) when you haven’t even read the discussions going on the past few pages

Liked your theory about Ram and Thanos being potential partners.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2966, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2912, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

Should Ram leave the vote or unvote and sit on it for the remainder of the day
Doesn't it not matter in this thread, only that he does it in his confessional and gets confirmed by Boon in his little post in post thing he does on page tops?
No, Day end votes are the only thing is this thread I’m aware of (referenceing Elsa wanting to nominate people for vig) that actually matter ITT. Boon said so somewhere
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:56 am

Post by profii »

In post 2987, Elsa Jay wrote:Has literally nobody asked why AC was killed? We kinda glossed over that.
I take it you want to lynch theta
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2982, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2978, Nev and Max wrote:Ram you are one voice out of more than 20. A lot of us have played together over a number of years. Sometimes your voice just isn't heard. If you aren't enjoying playing, then replace out. If you feel like you aren't being heard make a case. If no one listens move on to the next person. We lynched 1 scumbag out of 5-6, which means we have 4-5 left out there.

See, that's the problem, I don't care about scum numbers, we can lynch all scum but one and lose to that last scum. I have other scumreads, yes, but I don't think they would be easier to lynch. People aren't proposing other good lynches - Theta is just a lurker, and me being ML'ed for unlucky rand would be funny, but not really helpful to town.

I'd go for DrewVa and prob Mcqueen today, but TLK is my prime target for associations
And why would you go for me exactly?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Which is why I don't put much stock into who AC was townreading or scumreading. Scum likely don't care about that in a night 1 kill if it doesn't prove or disprove anything.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2992, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2982, Ramcius wrote:

And why would you go for me exactly?
What are the TLK associations?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2985, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oooh talk about your spicy McQueen read, Ramcius. I would be fine lynching in DrewVa/McQueen/SS today.

~ C
Again, you’re scumreading drew off something stupid thanos said. Yet I’m a viable lynch for defending him? Who else here is doing wagon analysis btw? Yet you pick me out of 20 to pick on for it

Something_smart I’m still unsure of, but I’ve leantowned him most of the game
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2991, profii wrote:
I take it you want to lynch theta
Don't put words in my mouth. I just want to talk about apart of the game I can contribute too. I can't do that with this Boon game since I wasnt in any of them. I also can't do anything with the dayrep thing either. So NK and VC analysis is all I got left.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Thanos »

In post 2963, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2882, Thanos wrote:I still would prefer for day 3 reps and boonus round info though. Also, keep in mind that winning a boonus round doesn't mean town alignment.

Boon mentioning that it would become obvious does make me suspect that you are right about how the 4 are selected. So if later we can confirm that your theory is correct, we know ram is confirmes scum. But for now it's too soon and we might lynch town.
So you want us to hold off on lynching someone the mechanics say have a good chance of being scum because he could not be. The cynic in me is screaming that you are his buddy and are trying to save him for a day, maybe so he can use his ability tonight?

Every game has a number of wrong moves built in as safeties. We also gain info from each push, correct or incorrect. Why is this a push that you disagree with specifically?
Missed this. I don't mind lynching ram at all. I meant this post more in a "this isnt a confirmed theory and we shouldnt just wrap up the day thinking we caught scum".

I mean if you read back properly, I was the the one acknowledging the legitness of this theory lol. There were players completely shutting it out and even outright saying ram is town. If you look closely I was trying to prod them and ram to comment more on this so it wouldnt be swept under the rug.

So why do I get labeled as ram's partner?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Thanos »

Almost missed that if not for mcqueen agreeing with it and pointing it out
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

I disliked how Mc tried end D1 with less than 24h left, his attempt to lynch Xtoxm right before deadline stands out too, when we have EFN scumflip (AC was on my list too for late Theta push, but they dead), his start of D2 interactions felt weird

TLK interactions you ask? Gamma is scum for sure, if TLK is, his vote against me, their interactions (TLK not pushing Gamma, when people started oppose my wagon, but changed his mind later in D1, Gamma being surprised by TLK not townreading him), DrewVa being undecided which one of us to choose, but once TLK came with some bad push on me, DrewVa accepted it without questions and was relentless pushing me

Tbh, i'd kill A50 N1 too, he's a formidable player, so I won't try look deep in that kill, especially, when he didn't outed his reads

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”