Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 2995, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2985, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oooh talk about your spicy McQueen read, Ramcius. I would be fine lynching in DrewVa/McQueen/SS today.

~ C
Again, you’re scumreading drew off something stupid thanos said. Yet I’m a viable lynch for defending him? Who else here is doing wagon analysis btw? Yet you pick me out of 20 to pick on for it

Something_smart I’m still unsure of, but I’ve leantowned him most of the game
You're becoming scummier and scummier as you complain about my push on you. It's not about you not doing wagon analysis it's about the mismatch in your intent - only bothering to analyse half a wagon. It wouldnt have caught my attention if you'd done none at all.

You're not listening to why I said I personally scunread DrewVa and now you're saying you're flustered (why the hell are you?) and attempting to discredit me via misrep. You're quickly heading to my first lock-scum read.
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3000, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You're quickly heading to my first lock-scum read.
That's not how it works
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Don't tell me how my reads work Mary Poppins.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Ram is obv town because he clearly doesn't care about dying - the only world where it would make sense for him to vote a potential Saint as scum is to be scum with him and think the wagon isn't going through. There's probably value in looking back at who wanted TLK dead until their claim.

~ C
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:37 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3003, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Ram is obv town because he clearly doesn't care about dying - the only world where it would make sense for him to vote a potential Saint as scum is to be scum with him and think the wagon isn't going through. There's probably value in looking back at who wanted TLK dead until their claim.

~ C
This is what I was saying. Beyond that though, all of his reads are based on omgus and all hinge on Gamma being scum. I think he's linking things that may or may not be there to support his read in a way that's sloppy but not slimy, if that makes sense.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Yeah I agree will need to relook at gamma but I remember thinking he's town here.

~ C
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Thanos »

I agree with cheeky dancer's reads/posts, but there might be a chance ram is conf scum in future. Just saying.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Yeah I'm not ruling BEF's theory out in future, just don't think we should lynch based on that today.

~ C
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:45 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Possibly, is the factional ability from scum one shot or can they nominate a day rep as they see fit?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3002, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Don't tell me how my reads work Mary Poppins.
Fair enough.

That's not how it
should
work.

Lockscum is a very serious claim. It really shouldn't be based on a bunch of little things, to the point where you're "almost there". A bunch of little things might increase the chance someone is scum a lot, but in order to lockscum someone you need something that you literally cannot see as coming from town. Either you have something like that or you don't. If you're describing someone as close to lockscum, you're probably not using the term right, and you're using it in a way that's probably going to make you resistant to changing your mind.

Sure, you can characterize your reads however you like. But I don't think it's a good idea to characterize that read like that.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:50 am

Post by davesaz »

At bottom of 113.

First why all the speculation that winning BOONus rounds has anything to do with next day reps, and then furthermore why does the day rep who didn't win a BOONus round need to be the scum of the group if there is one?

If Ram is town, someone pushing Ram as the scum dayrep (if there is one) is trying to deflect suspicion from the actual scum among the dayreps, if any.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Maybe if I type in blue text, I'll be recognized more...
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3011, Elsa Jay wrote:
VOTE: Elsa

is that enough recognition?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3010, davesaz wrote:If Ram is town, someone pushing Ram as the scum dayrep (if there is one) is trying to deflect suspicion from the actual scum among the dayreps, if any.
This is a good point and why I want to wait to see if it's misdirection or legit as the next phases should clear it up.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Formerfish »

It's funny you complain about not being recognized when you ignore a post why I addressed to you...
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3014, Formerfish wrote:
It's funny you complain about not being recognized when you ignore a post why I addressed to you...
Damite
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3010, davesaz wrote:At bottom of 113.

First why all the speculation that winning BOONus rounds has anything to do with next day reps, and then furthermore why does the day rep who didn't win a BOONus round need to be the scum of the group if there is one?

If Ram is town, someone pushing Ram as the scum dayrep (if there is one) is trying to deflect suspicion from the actual scum among the dayreps, if any.
It's all an IF kind of situation. Because IF day reps are chosen based on boonus round winners then one of the winners was booted as a rep by a scum nomination (Ram in this case).

That doesn't clear any of the other day reps btw. Any of them could be scum. No one was told the method day reps would be chosen therefore scum wouldn't know who day reps would be before making a nomination.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2848, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
I think it’s really just coincidence that the winners are the representatives. I’ll give it a couple days. Until then, STOP.
3/4’s not a coincedence. Sorry not sorry
Yes it is, holy fuck do I need to read a dictionary at you
Gamma feels town. Increasing suspicions on all slots that draw correlations between day reps and BOONus rounds.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 am

Post by profii »

In post 2996, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2991, profii wrote:
In post 2987, Elsa Jay wrote:Has literally nobody asked why AC was killed? We kinda glossed over that.
I take it you want to lynch theta
Don't put words in my mouth. I just want to talk about apart of the game I can contribute too. I can't do that with this Boon game since I wasnt in any of them. I also can't do anything with the dayrep thing either. So NK and VC analysis is all I got left.
So you could start with “I see AC was killed and I think it means ______”
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by davesaz »

Kinda interested to know what Elsa Jay thinks was ignored.
Also that color is very hard to read.

Finally caught up to the posts quoting the "more apparent" thing from Boon. OK, maybe there is a connection. Or maybe there isn't. I'm on record in countless games as being against making assumptions like that.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by davesaz »

I can rule out "oldest vote" as not likely to be the method of choosing day reps. Thought that might be another plausible method given the age of my vote and Karm's. But there were several older D1 votes.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't think the method would have anything to do with confessional threads as there isn't anything that can be apparent from that.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Speaking of karm, slot has 1 post today and is a vote on RCE, thoughts on that?
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

I'm fine not lynching anyone on the TLK wagon today.

The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]

~ C
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3000, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2995, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2985, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oooh talk about your spicy McQueen read, Ramcius. I would be fine lynching in DrewVa/McQueen/SS today.

~ C
Again, you’re scumreading drew off something stupid thanos said. Yet I’m a viable lynch for defending him? Who else here is doing wagon analysis btw? Yet you pick me out of 20 to pick on for it

Something_smart I’m still unsure of, but I’ve leantowned him most of the game
You're becoming scummier and scummier as you complain about my push on you. It's not about you not doing wagon analysis it's about the mismatch in your intent - only bothering to analyse half a wagon. It wouldnt have caught my attention if you'd done none at all.

You're not listening to why I said I personally scunread DrewVa and now you're saying you're flustered (why the hell are you?) and attempting to discredit me via misrep. You're quickly heading to my first lock-scum read.
Didnt Analyze half the wagon even though i explained why. You were already a townread and the flip didnt change that, only your horrible push on me and drewva is. Alonzo needed to be conftowned because in my last game with him i townread him most of the way and he was svum. His play is different here and lynching (as the lead on the wagon) efn makes him town. Drewva i was pointing out as i was still unsure

Xtoxm was still null. Why do i need to say that explicitly? I’m sorry if that bothers u so much, but I’m still sorting him. One of his more recent posts sparked me as town.

I can’t make good connections off these small wagons alone, so i pointed out what needed to be said. If someone had pushed alonzo, theyd have gotten my vote. Drew was a hot topic those few hours after the stary of d2 and i made sure to let people know i was unsure myself, with a scumlean.

Why do u keep hammering this home? Im misrepping u because its clear that if u cant even read the thread properly and understand the mechanics, ur push has no credible ground to stand on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”