Post by mcqueen »

• Davesaz
    Ramcius
    DrewVa
    Karmeleon

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
Remind me please why you are voting DrewVa.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@cheeky dancer
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3023, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm fine not lynching anyone on the TLK wagon today.

The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]

~ C
Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? It seems to come out of nowhere so I don't know how to take it.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3024, mcqueen wrote:Why do u keep hammering this home? Im misrepping u because its clear that if u cant even read the thread properly and understand the mechanics, ur push has no credible ground to stand on.
What I'm saying is true based on what I've read and makes sense. You seem to be the only person who thinks I'm not reading properly in an attempt to discredit my push on you.

~ C
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3027, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3023, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm fine not lynching anyone on the TLK wagon today.

The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]

~ C
Can you explain how you came to this conclusion? It seems to come out of nowhere so I don't know how to take it.
Sure TLK was the Super Saint claim. Scum wouldn't risk leaving their votes there incase the wagon went through. As I said earlier there is value in looking at all the people that pushed TLK to claim but then started pushing elsewhere after the claim. I'm not interested in pursuing those slots at this point.

~ C
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Because you agreed with Thanos’ pushes on Drew when Drew was misunderstood and Thanos used that as a mechanism to vote and push Drew. The matter, to my memory, was cleared up when you came im and STILL AGREED with thanos even though it was accepted that he was wrong.

Then you say Ram is town outright when there is obvious suspicion he isn’t. This was before you even understood why there was suspicion on him in the first place, leading me to believe ur defending him without attempting to read. Wonder which faction tends to do that more...
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3025, mcqueen wrote:Remind me please why you are voting DrewVa.
Love how you skip this too.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Mcqueen a combination of these reasons:
In post 2407, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2405, mcqueen wrote:Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.
I thought the exact same thing.

~ C
In post 2859, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2857, mcqueen wrote:Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
Performer agreed with Thanos. I'm Cheeky and I don't know what Thanos is saying because I'm reading parts that catch my eye. I voted Drewva for how they're reacting to pressure on them around the so called "scum slip" they're more likely to harp on about people being dumb (BEF) when they're scum ime.

I don't like you pushing Drewva whilst unvoting them. Not sure what that means yet.

~ C

But as I said I won't mind lynching in Drewva/mcqueen/SS at this stage.

~ C
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3030, mcqueen wrote:leading me to believe ur defending him without attempting to read. Wonder which faction tends to do that more...
He’s gonna say town here, I know it!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3029, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 3027, Nev and Max wrote:

~ C
Sure TLK was the Super Saint claim. Scum wouldn't risk leaving their votes there incase the wagon went through. As I said earlier there is value in looking at all the people that pushed TLK to claim but then started pushing elsewhere after the claim. I'm not interested in pursuing those slots at this point.

~ C
Thank you for actually answering, I wasn't thinking about the claim in conjunction with his prior wagon.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 3031, mcqueen wrote:
Oh please take a breath instead of tumbling over yourself trying to scumshade us.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3035, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
Oh please take a breath instead of tumbling over yourself trying to scumshade us.
Following my rather jovial post I thought McQueen was shading you - like scum surely tread on egg shells to make sure they don’t say something contradictory

Posting without reading ? Towny

Or, as you just pointed out the other half of a hydra just reading different bits

McQueen will be the first iso dive I think because that was a wee bit naughty imo
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

I'm not going to continue circle jerking with you mcqueen. I think you're scum just state your read on us and leave it at that. I get tired of repeating myself to people who aren't listening.

~ C
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3032, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Mcqueen a combination of these reasons:
In post 2407, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2405, mcqueen wrote:Not sure if DrewVa was intentional with their vote on EFN, or they took advantage of an easy bussing opportunity.
I thought the exact same thing.

~ C
In post 2859, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2857, mcqueen wrote:Also, you still didnt answer why you’re agreeing with thanos and voting drewva. Thanos was proven more than once to not have made the best points regarding their vote on them
Performer agreed with Thanos. I'm Cheeky and I don't know what Thanos is saying because I'm reading parts that catch my eye. I voted Drewva for how they're reacting to pressure on them around the so called "scum slip" they're more likely to harp on about people being dumb (BEF) when they're scum ime.

I don't like you pushing Drewva whilst unvoting them. Not sure what that means yet.

~ C

But as I said I won't mind lynching in Drewva/mcqueen/SS at this stage.

~ C
But i straight up dont agree. Yeah DrewVa called people dumb, they always do that. But besides that, i dont see what about their defense makes them scummy. Can u point that out?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3033, profii wrote:
In post 3030, mcqueen wrote:leading me to believe ur defending him without attempting to read. Wonder which faction tends to do that more...
He’s gonna say town here, I know it!
What?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

I dont think I’ve ever scumshaded, but go ahead and accuse me of something i didnt do. You answered nev and max but skipped my post. Ok
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 3036, profii wrote:
Following my rather jovial post I thought McQueen was shading you - like scum surely tread on egg shells to make sure they don’t say something contradictory

Posting without reading ? Towny

Or, as you just pointed out the other half of a hydra just reading different bits

McQueen will be the first iso dive I think because that was a wee bit naughty imo
I treat hydras as one because it’s easier. Cheeky pointed out that Perf agreed with Thanos, so maybe I’m slightly off there(cheeky still finds drew scummy due to her defense), but iirc cheeky has signed most of the responses to me.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Trying to start to collect my thoghts

Stronger townreads
Mcqueen -- curious about the scattered scumreads of this slot, because through thought process and effort he's seemed pretty town to me
Alonzo -- wasn't sure about this slot most of d1 but I think the timing of his pressure on EFN was very likely town-indicative
RCEnigma -- thought process/effort seems very town

Weaker townreads
Nero Cain -- Nancy seems adamant on this and I'm going with her read for now
Kokichi -- I've played with Kokichi enough times now to know that he doesn't read me very well and doesn't understand why I read him the way I do, and that makes me think the activity tells I've been using for him might still be decent.
BrightEyedFish -- While I find his reaction to my win of the boonus a bit annoying I think it's probably T.I.
Something_Smart -- Looked at another scum game for this slot and think he plays more "normal" as scum
Gamma Emerald -- misread Gamma several times before but still feeling fine for him as town for now
Davesaz -- liked

Nulls
Karmeleon -- I was liking Karmy enough to dance with him yesterday but his activity tanking toward the end of yesterday and start of today makes me less certain on his towniness. That being said we're still coming off the holidays so we'll see what happens when he comes back properly. Maybe I should keep him as townlean for now but I kinda need to see his thought process post-flips more.
Profii -- wasn't liking this slot most of yesterday and trying to understand why he claimed inventor today. The claim could be TI but I don't know that the way he did it is TI
The Last Knight -- I don't know he's town based on the claim but I also wasn't strongly scumreading him before that so idk, not a big fan of his reads but not sure that they're "scummy" and not just "wrong" quite yet
Elsa Jay -- At some point I need to figure out what is actually town indicative for Elsa but I haven't yet. Thinking about his annoyance at the Boonus round talk. Maybe that could be? I'll think about it
Xtoxm -- I know his reads as town can be good sometimes, so I'd like to hear more about the reasoning in his reads in . I think it's important to explore the strength of townreads and if I'm wrong on one of mcqueen or ss I'd like to know why.

Scum side of null
Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes) -- I liked Ari's but the rest of this does not look like it's outside Penguin's scumrange and Ari hasn't really kept up the analysis
Theta Alpine -- This is basically below null just due to LAL; the content doesn't give me a read outside of "no signs of town yet"

"Hmmm" category
Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer) -- I liked the vote on Flippy. I also find it weird that Cheeky wants to townread people on the TLK wagon, when TLK's alignment is unknown, but hasn't really re-evaluated our slot based on the FlippyNips vote. idk, Performer should remember that even if he can't sort my scum range, that Shoshin's solution is to townread me based on whether town is winning--and town is winning right now. Still it's kinda hard to tell what's going on with this slot given Performer is kinda not here rn

"Hmmmmmm" category
Thanos (Lamees/Auro) -- kinda losing interest in whether lamees is tunneling or scum and while I saw a few whiffs of town Auro in our 1v1 d1 I still wouldn't say this slot reeks of towniness
Nev and Max -- I've been liking this slot for town d1 but flipping his read of us because... Nancy admitted she was commenting on stuff people was saying before really processing the flip? idk I know he admitted it's still early day but given Thanos and Cheeky were coming at us at the time I'm kinda like that's a bit scummy gents. He's entitled to take his time in sorting us but that seemed like an odd thing as being indicative of a scum agenda

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm" category
Ramcius -- BEF actually has a kinda decent point about the winners of the boonus being day reps and that means Ram, regardless of alignment, was probably a scum nomination. That does not in and of itself make him lockscum. However, what I dislike a lot more than the setup spec stuff is the reaction from to . IDK maybe he's just still stressed out from the pressure on d1 but that seemed like a strangely melodramatic reaction to BEF's post.

I'm putting our vote on Ram for the moment but I haven't had a chance to really talk with Nancy at length in a few days and it tends to help me a lot talking with her about my list.

-D
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by profii »

^^ I think someone just wanted my specific role as I spurted out the details at the end of d1 - I’d already claimed what I can do
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2987, Elsa Jay wrote:Has literally nobody asked why AC was killed? We kinda glossed over that.
In post 2996, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2991, profii wrote:
In post 2987, Elsa Jay wrote:Has literally nobody asked why AC was killed? We kinda glossed over that.
I take it you want to lynch theta
Don't put words in my mouth. I just want to talk about apart of the game I can contribute too. I can't do that with this Boon game since I wasnt in any of them. I also can't do anything with the dayrep thing either. So NK and VC analysis is all I got left.
You can still contribute to that discussion
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

None of the topics are at hand have something worth discussing to me. Honestly, seeing the 1-shot thing made my claim even less believable then ever, so it's better off I back away from the game for a bit and rethink my strategy.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2979, Thanos wrote:Room C - gamma, thanos, *
I'm the *
In post 3003, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Ram is obv town because he clearly doesn't care about dying
counterpoint. Is TLK all that likely to get lynched?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3044, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2996, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2991, profii wrote:
I take it you want to lynch theta
Don't put words in my mouth. I just want to talk about apart of the game I can contribute too. I can't do that with this Boon game since I wasnt in any of them. I also can't do anything with the dayrep thing either. So NK and VC analysis is all I got left.
You can still contribute to that discussion
Exactly - I wouldn’t believe anyone who makes that post who claimed not to have at minimum had a quick flick through the AC ISO - from there it’s easy enough to see the main SR is Theta

So when Elsa said no one is discussing that - it’s worth noting Alonzo went straight in with a Theta vote, which, technically isn’t discussing - but it’s 1 step further forward than Elsa as Alonzo has given his opinion on the wifom if you like

To me it looks like Elsa is weighing up the group opinion to see if people will get behind a theta wagon, but being diplomatic about it so they can argue they haven’t ever said Theta was scummy

Which was the reason I put words in Elsas mouth as I wanted the real opinion

Which we still don’t have

Something isn’t right there
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

But Elsa voted Theta yesterday
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

He's trying to imply I'm waiting around too see where the dust settles and propose a mislynch on Theta from my scum perspective, McQueen.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”